You Will Be the Last Generation to Spread My Gospel to All Peoples

Great is My Peace upon My people. Great is My Peace upon you in this time.

It is this peace that will sustain you as the end comes and you see My Word fulfilled, to the last jot and tittle.

You have been chosen for this time, and empowered to do what you must do. You are My Voice in the earth, and I call the heathen to Myself through you.

You will be the last generation to spread My Gospel to all peoples. The end comes quickly, and with it comes war, disease and famine. Pray to be counted worthy to escape that which is to come, but work while it is day, My people. Work while it is yet day, for the darkness approaches and it will overtake the earth quickly when it arrives.

Philippians 4:7
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 60:1-3
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Ephesians 5:16
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

John 9:4
4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Lester
Lester
March 20, 2017 1:43 pm
Glynda – Such an appropriate word for all Christians and especially for these days. What a blessing for Our Father to have placed us in this time and in the place where each of us lives. We are each here to be a part of the last day harvest. In each and every encounter we have with another person we must realize that it is not a chance encounter, BUT, rather a God Ordained encounter. As we pray for that person, we can ask that God would give us an opportunity to share His great Love for them and hopefully have the chance to see them accept Christ. We can not regard them from the perspective of our own flesh, but instead, see them as Christ does and as His Ambassadors urge them to be reconciled to God, for today, every day, is the day of salvation. Too many of us are on auto-pilot and simply walk through our day and the events of our day as though they have no meaning. We must continue to pray for the lost and ask The Lord of The Harvest to allow us to share the Gospel each and every day. See 2 Cor. 5: 16-21 and 2 Cor 6: 1-2 16So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20We… Read more »
Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
March 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Right on Glynda. The Lord has shown me the very same thing and given me just about the same scriptures. Psalms 51 only with clean hearts and the JOY of HIS salvation will be able to teach trangressors HIS ways and sinners will be converted unto HIM. Praise The Lord we are living in exciting times. God is building His Army in these last days, make no mistake about it. Only those that chose to sell out to Jesus Christ and forsake the world and all its lusts will be used of God. People won’t be running to the mainline churches for answeres they will be running to you and
all that have clean hearts and the JOY of THE Lord that is the true church of Jesus Christ. AMEN God Bless all that read this post today. Brother Dave

Glynda Lomax
March 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Amen, Dave!! I agree with you!

Kate Bancroft
March 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Thank you for this word. I feel it is a confirmation for me. I am a leadership/ business trainer and feel called to step away from this and go back to my roots of ministry. Ps 51:15 “Open my mouth O Lord and my lips shall declare Your praise” Acts 4:20 “For we cannot but speak of that which we have seen and heard.” I must speak Jesus. The time is short and while it is today, I will declare the truth.

Lydia Hodge
March 20, 2017 11:04 pm

I love this. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. The Holy Spirit always lifts up Jesus. Speak his name. I see the Army of God walking forth preaching and teaching about Jesus just like the early Apostles who did not cease to preach and teach about him.

Glynda Lomax
March 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Amen, Lydia!!!

Glynda Lomax
March 20, 2017 8:51 pm

May God bless you and keep you as you do this, Kate! There is no happier life.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
March 20, 2017 10:46 pm

This message is symmetrical with Tommy Hicks vision in 1961. Here is the vision VIA Michael Snyder

Sheri
Sheri
March 21, 2017 12:15 am

Amen!!! Loved this article with Tommy Hick’s Vision in 1961. Holy Spirit is giving us wisdom and knowledge of how he is going to pour his spirit out upon us. Oh Abba Father and Jesus come quickly. Transform our minds to be like you Jesus. Thank you Matt!! Praise the Lord and may he shine his face upon you. Thank you for sharing. Saved this one on my computer to read it again.

Peggy Ann
March 20, 2017 8:02 pm
Monday, March 20, 2017 Prophetic Word Given To Ms. Bunny H. not Jeff On 3/19-20/2017—WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE Woe to the immoral, Woe to the wicked, Woe to the adulterer, Woe to the drunkard, Woe to the drug addict, Woe to those who defile My temple (their bodies), Woe to the fornicators, Woe to the filthy, Woe to those who blasphemy, Woe to the idolater, Woe to the false preachers, Woe to the false prophet, Woe to the murderers, Woe to the thieves, Woe to the liars, Woe to those I have not sent. My daughter, write these words down: This nation is so vile, so repugnant, its stench reaches the heavens. I ABHOR this nation! I blessed this nation so that My name would be known and I would be glorified but instead My people have profaned My temple, My Word. They wallow in their filth. They detest my righteous ways. They have turned their backs to Me: I will laugh at their calamity. Their unbelief that I am who I say I am will be their downfall. The prideful in this nation I will bring low. I will break their bows, I will completely destroy them. I raise up kingdoms. I take down kingdoms. The Roaring Lion of Judah is getting ready to roar! Most are not prepared for what is to befall this nation. Many profess they are saved yet they are still lost if there is no evidence of change in their lives. I judge all men by their fruit, whether it is good to everlasting life or whether it is to be burned in the fire. Many lives hang in the balance and if they do not repent and lament, they too, will end up as chaff thrown into the lake of fire.… Read more »
kathy P
March 21, 2017 6:57 am

When did the Lord ever laugh at a nations (or people’s) calamity?

Peggy Ann
March 21, 2017 8:39 am

Kathy P.
And here are three more Scriptures (and I’m sure there are more) about the Lord laughing at calamity. Whenever you see capital LORD in a Bible (as seen in Psalm 59:8 below), it means the ineffable NAME of God, beyond any description…..HIGH above ALL. It also implies a Covenant keeping-God, and
comes from YHVH or YHWH.” Yah-Hay-Vah-Hay” (sounded out)
or Yah-hovah/Jehovah.

Psalm 37:13
The Lord laughs at him, For He sees his day is coming.

Psalm 59:8
But You, O LORD, laugh at them; You scoff at all the nations.

Proverbs 1:26
I will also laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your dread comes,

Peggy Ann
March 21, 2017 8:29 am

Kathy P.

As I’ve been reading through the Bible cover to cover this time, I’m impressed by the emotions of God, even ones we may find hard to imagine……wrath, great wrath, etc. Jesus had emotions. Jesus wept. The Holy Spirit has emotions…..we can grieve Him.

We are created in God’s image, and perhaps part of that means that He has an “emotional” makeup.

Here is an article that you may find helpful in understanding “Does God Really Laugh at the Wicked?”

Peggy Ann
March 21, 2017 7:35 am

Kathy P.
Please see below. There are other places I have seen it in the Bible, too.
Also, I have seen small parts in the Bible where in my mind it seems like God is using a little sarcasm in His messages through prophets. Especially along the topic of calling on their idols to “help” and “rescue” them in the time of calamity.

PSALM 2
Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
2The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
3“Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”
4 THE ONE ENTHRONED IN HEAVEN LAUGHS;
the Lord scoffs at them.
5He rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6“I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.”

Kathy pruitt
Kathy pruitt
March 21, 2017 10:45 am

1 Corinthians 13:6… love does not rejoice in iniquity.

Linda
Linda
March 20, 2017 7:32 pm

Great word, Glynda. Did you receive any idea from the Lord as to which generation He is referring to? At this time, we have 5 generations alive on the earth: the WWII generation, the baby boomers, Generation X, Generation Y aka the Millenials, and Generation Z which is still being born and many are children now.
Blessings…

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
March 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Linda, I am 57, a boomer, and the Lord told me that I would be alive to see His return. He has told me that is what He wants, so provided I walk in all His ways between now and then, I believe it will come to pass. I would be interested in hearing if anyone else has heard this direct from the Lord. I had never thought about ‘this generation’ quite like you have.

John Barry
John Barry
March 21, 2017 2:44 am

Alison I am 65 and the LORD told me in 1993 I would live to see his return .

Que
Que
March 20, 2017 11:51 pm

My pastor is a boomer and it was prophesied to him as well that he would be here for the return of the Lord

scoopie
scoopie
March 21, 2017 11:11 am

I know a prophet, who is now in her early 80’s, and she told me she was told by the Lord that she would live to see His return. She isn’t a flaky prophet; signs and wonders followed and words didn’t fall to the ground.

Sonia
Sonia
March 21, 2017 3:51 pm

If I may: a few years ago I watched John Paul Jackson on You Tube and he shared the following: ” Jesus told me that I will still be alive when He comes back and will see His return…”
So I was puzzled when John Paul passed away last year…

The only thing I can think of is that Jesus came with His angels and took John Paul Jackson to Heaven….and that is what He meant when he said to him that he would see His return…
Just like Jesus said to Peter about John:
” if I will that he tarry till I come,…”. (John 21,22).

Eldon
Eldon
March 22, 2017 10:24 am

Sonia I am just getting caught up on my reading and so your comment. Yes, the Lord had told him he was going to live to be a very old man and that he could complete his tenure in bed or on two feet. That is why he ran 5 miles every day. Paul Keith Davis and I believe Larry Randolph had similar experiences to explain John’s sudden departure. Paul Keith saw that it was a Stephen event where satan took him out. Paul had been taken back in time to watch that event and said what he saw was when Stephen was being stoned, Jesus stood up in heaven and pointed his finger at satan and said, “for this you will pay”. The payment? Jesus then
liberated the apostle Paul from satan’s camp and turned him into a dragon slayer. I am looking for a whole company of people to be redeemed as payment for John Paul’s untimely death. Believe me, he is being used in the army on the other side of the veil.

Sonia
Sonia
March 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Eldon, very interesting what you shared !
Thank you !
Many blessings to you !

Joe
Joe
March 22, 2017 11:40 am

FDA and Big Pharma will also be judged for suppressing many cancer cures. I believe many hidden cures will be revealed during this administration.

John Barry
John Barry
March 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Sonia I went to Church on the Rock in Rockwall Texas in 1985-86 with John Paul Jackson . When he started out he always told us at church on the rock his was an 11th hour ministry . I noticed after John Paul had grandchildren he began to hear he would be here for JESUS return . I have to wonder if emotions may have affected what he heard after his grandchildren were born , he was just human . just some thoughts .

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
March 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Okay, throwing in my few cents worth. I have thought about this a lot, obviously because I heard from the Lord that I would be here to see Him return. He has said it to me more than once. When He says such things to us I believe it is what He intends for us. But we have a choice to make. And we know the enemy can and will steal from us. The Lord allows us to be tested, to see if we will cleave to Him and overcome. Fierce spiritual battles rage over us, and they are often in the form of sicknesses – cancers, and the battle overtakes us. The saint can become so weary that they simply want to ‘go home’. So instead of reminding God about what He said, perhaps the embattled saint decides they don’t want to wait until the Lord returns after all and beg to be taken home early. This is why we are entreated to endure to the end.
So many are being taken home early. The Lord has told me this also.
So many times recently, the Lord has asked me “do you trust Me?” And He is sending tests. I would like to say I passed the last test but I didn’t. I let fear get the better of me. The next test, I have already been told, will be tougher.

John Barry
John Barry
March 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Alison I think you are correct , a couple years ago I got really weary of this life and began to ask to go home . Had been praying this about a year when a young brother I had not seen in months showed up at my door . The LORD had told him what I was praying and had him tell me to stop or GOD would honour my prayer and take me home . I had told no one I was praying to go home so I think there is truth to you words .

Francine
Francine
March 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Alison, help me understand.
I hear Christians talk about being tested much more often than i see it in the bible (i don’t try to insinuate that God did not tell you that you were being tested). So many people see the difficulties of their lives as being all kind of tests. But in my view, this is not the way it is portrayed in the bible. For example, I would say that Paul saw his difficulties as opportunities to glorify God and demonstrate the power of God.

I think ‘God does not need to test us to know if we will cleave to Him and overcome -He knows everything’. And parents do not tend to test their children but rather, they simply teach them (again and again.. ). I don’t say that God never tests people. I just see that it is too often the interpretation of the circumstances, at least from Christians in my area.

i am not trying to start a debate but I sincerely would appreciate if you can help me understand.

Sujit
March 22, 2017 1:53 am

Francine,

Looking at the story of Job, what I see is God never needed to test Job. Like you said, “He knows everything.” However, just because He knows everything, does not mean all the other heavenly beings know everything too.

And if in the midst of all those heavenly beings, one heavenly being steps out and calls into question the wisdom, favor, grace, mercy, and provision of the Lord toward one of his own, should not the Lord answer the question?

In Job’s story, one heavenly being stepped out and tried to tarnish the name and character of the One who says in Isaiah 42:8, “I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.” Must the Most High not answer the accuser?

Sure, the Lord could have just said to him something along the lines of “I know what I am doing. Who are you to question my wisdom?” But so that His name may be above reproach, and so that there may be no doubts at all as to His character, the Lord said to him, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your hands.” In other words, Francine, the Lord gave the accuser an opportunity to prove his allegations.

Tasha
Tasha
March 22, 2017 2:37 pm

This discussion on testing is very interesting and many good points are being brought forward. Yes, testing is real and many are asked to prove their faith, so to speak. I do think that with many, as with Job, God allows the testing to take place to prove a point to Satan, the accuser of the brethren, in the court of heaven. However, in no way is the one being tested just a pawn, but God is working the whole situation primarily for the believer’s good and the building up of His kingdom. It seems often to be about moving to a new level of faith or a new level of relationship with God; at least that has been my recent personal experience. At the end of that particular season of testing I was shown I’d ‘graduated’ from Grade 8 to Grade 9, and was at a new level: high school. At the same time Jesus showed me He was praying for me during the long months of testing: “Satan has desired to have you, but I have prayed for you, that your faith would not fail.” In an earlier dream I had held a test tube over a Bunsen burner in my bare hands, and the white-hot part had reached my fingers, but a voice above was praying for me that the heat would have no power to burn me, and later I understood that was Jesus praying above me. The Bible clearly says our faith will be tested, ‘as silver tried by fire’, so it’s something I think we can just expect as a matter of course in our walk of faith.

March 22, 2017 12:06 am

God did not know everything about Abraham until Abraham demonstrated his faith by showing he was willing to obey God, even if it meant sacrificing his only son.

10 Abraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to slay his son.
11 But the angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, “Abraham, Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.”
12 He said, “Do not stretch out your hand against the lad, and do nothing to him; for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me.” (Genesis 22:10-12)

God said, “for now I know…” which means He did not know prior to that. Abraham’s faith was put to the test and he passed the test.

Francine
Francine
March 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Sonia, John, another possibility is that John Paul mentioned his interpretation of what he heard from God instead of quoting the exact words that he heard. In one video, John Paul said that what he heard was: ‘you will be alive in the final hour’. This is very different than ‘ I will still be alive when He comes back and will see His return…” .

If Jesus said ‘you will be alive in the final hour’ than it could just confirm that the time is short for all of us.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
March 21, 2017 11:21 pm
Francine, do read John Barrys comment above. I think it has great relevance to our discussion. You mention the apostle Paul. You said he had difficulties. He did, many. Yes, he saw them as opportunities. These were still tests. Yes, it matters how we respond to the difficulties sent. But they are nevertheless allowed by God. If you take some time to study the Book of Job you will see there an example of testing and how to respond. Satan asked God if he could sift Job. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the Lord allows tests in my life in order to refine me. He is after pure gold. 1Corinthians 3:13 says…”.and the fire itself will test the quality of each man’s work”. James 1:3 says “knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance”. God does test us. Not because He doesn’t know the outcome, of course He does. But because He loves us and wants to bring us to maturity. He wants us to recieve the rewards being prepared for us. We need to learn how to walk through trials. Different tests for different people. What He asks of you, He may not ask of me and visa versa. Some will rule with Christ during the Millennial reign. You sure would have to train for that. Some people don’t need to be sent a test. They manage to put themselves into hot water without any assistance. We reap what we sow. That’s a law in operation. We don’t know exactly what God said to John Paul Jackson. But why don’t you ask Him Francine? If you truly desire to known these things, then ask. And ask why John Paul died before Jesus returned. He may just tell you. I ask the Lord stuff all… Read more »
Francine
Francine
March 22, 2017 5:45 pm

thank you very much Alison. I ask God many things all the time. He does not always answer me in a way that I understand but I keep asking anyway. I will ask him the question as you suggested. Thanks again

Jemba
Jemba
March 22, 2017 3:29 am

Hi Sonia. In Deuteronomy, God says He speaks to his servants in riddles and puzzles. And because this often requires translating spiritual information from God into human language, we will all ERROR at some point in translating what God is telling us. He is perfect in all His ways and never errors; rather its our translation especially since we only see in part. I know James has mentioned this numerous times and it applies to dreams, etc. Even the Apostle Peter in the new testament was so sure of Jesus’ return during his time that he emphasized it has going to happen very soon. And of course he was a great man of God just as John Paul Jackson was a great man of God.

Sonia
Sonia
March 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Thanks Jemba !

Glynda Lomax
March 20, 2017 8:52 pm

I did not Linda.

Krista
Krista
March 22, 2017 5:51 pm

I have been praying constantly for God to give me dreams.. I “eagerly desire the greater gifts”. I believe He has been giving them to me, but I am not able to remember them. However, I have woken up on 4 different occasions with a word on my lips.

“Free from all her guilt, free from all her shame, known by her new name” (comes from the song “Ever Be”)

“Doxology”

“The number 3”

“Preconvocation” (I had never even heard this word before.. I had to look it up)

To me, these are all in conjunction of the words from Glynda… They represent the end.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 21, 2017 9:44 pm

For someone here..that the LORD is reaching..a song for you… M-Phazes x Alison Wonderland – Messiah (Youtube)

..forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before..in Philippians 3

(That You) may be able to comprehend what is the breadth, and length, and depth and height of the love of Christ Jesus. In Ephesians 3 paraphrased.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
March 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Thumbs up to this good word, this true word!

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
March 23, 2017 5:10 am

Thank you Glynda for this reminder. Time is very short in which to accomplish the mission given to us by Jesus- to make disciples of ALL NATIONS. The word “nation” comes from the word “ethne”- i.e. ethnic group. Friends, let us engage fully with this mission while we still have time by giving financially to ministries which focus on the least reached people groups of the world (some of whom live in the US, such a muslim populations in Detroit). Let’s take time daily to pray BY NAME for ethnic groups around the world which don’t yet have a viable church in their midst. Sites such as the following have daily prayer points to help you pray: https://joshuaproject.net/pray/unreachedoftheday, http://www.globalprayerdigest.org/index.php/issue/day/.
What a PRIVILEGE and an HONOR to be the last generation that helps bring the complete of Jesus Great Commission to the ends of the earth.