“Soon one event will tip the scales, then all the dominoes will fall.”

“These are the times of trouble; These are the times of wondering and waiting. For the land waits in anticipation. It waits in anticipation for the turmoil that would come.

I tell you that I am sweeping a great wind across the nation. The wind will rise and fall. The wind will fall upon the peoples. It is not a wind of destruction, but it is a wind of preparation for the things that are ahead.

As it blows, let it enlighten your hearts. It may whisper at first, but then it will speak more clearly. The grains of sand fall through the hour glass slowly, and then one by one, it all slips through. So it is with the events leading up to my second coming.

Many delve into their books, declaring this event or that one; but soon one event will tip the scales, and then all the dominoes will fall. Prepare your hearts, and let them be strengthened by faith in Me.

For the first wind will blow, and it will come in preparation to warn you of the things that are to come, but then the great wind will come afterwards; and while there are winds that are seen and blow, this one will cause a greater and greater division in the land. For, you are already a greatly divided nation, but because of the political unrest and chaos, the land will eventually be seiged.

Woe to those who promise great things – Woe to those who speak from deceitful lips – for a great fall is coming.

The tongue is a mighty member; it boasts of many things.”

John 3:8 – The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

1 Kings 19:11 – And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; [but] the LORD [was] not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; [but] the LORD [was] not in the earthquake.

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Michael Brennan
June 19, 2017 3:16 pm
This word rings true to me. I believe the “winds of preparation” are going to end soon. The watchmen have been crying out their warnings for some time now. Many of us on this site alone have been put through the fire and can sense this process nearing its completion. We need to pay close attention to the signs of the time. Dumitru Duduman’s prophecies of war have been weighing heavily on my mind as of late. https://z3news.com/w/dumitru-duduman-china-russia-attack-america/ https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php What are the countries involved in these prophecies? Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, Nicaragua, and Mexico. War could break out at any moment with Russia through the Syrian conflict. North Korea is constantly threatening to destroy America and conflict with them will lead to conflict with China. Trump just ticked off the Castro regime in Cuba by repealing Obama’s Cuba policy with his own. Trump has been antagonizing Mexico with his insistence that they pay for the border wall. We have not heard much about Nicaragua. However, after a little research I found this: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1918/all-actions?overview=closed#tabs Essentially, this bill would cut off Nicaragua from receiving money from us until they fulfill certain conditions related to election fraud. You can read more about it on Wikipedia under the NICA Act. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua%E2%80%93United_States_relations There is also mention of Russia wanting America out of Taiwan. And where are we on the brink of war with China right now? The South China Sea. Look at a map. Dumitru also saw that the US would be busy with infighting while this happened. The government is in chaos right now and the left and right are being polarized by the media. We are closer to civil war than we have ever been. We have George Soros funding riots and violent civil rights groups. The elites are pushing us toward… Read more »
Lydia Hodge
June 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Stephen,
Good word. So true to describe where we are. Soon we will be preparing exponentially compared to where we are now. I feel that anticipation. If you compare these endtime events to birth pains, the water is about to break. God bless!

Andrew
Andrew
June 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Seek the Lord at this time. Stay away from sin and if you do sin, confess your sin to God and try to do better next time. You will find that you can hear from the Holy Spirit much more clearly when you OBEY his commands and stay pure in word and deed. THEN God will begin to show you how to build your faith. You will need to understand how to use your faith for what is coming next. God is in the business of preparation. But how can we be prepared by him if we continue to disobey his word. Allow him to prepare you !!! Praise the Lord

Lydia Hodge
June 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Thank you. Was this a personal word to me? I felt as if it were?

Andrew
Andrew
June 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Lydia, I just sat down and started writing, if you were blessed by it than receive it as a word from the Lord….we live in serious times and we need to take God’s word very seriously. I enjoy your comments BTW. hahah

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 20, 2017 11:43 am

I felt like he was talking to me too.

Maegan Tietz
July 6, 2017 2:22 am

I recieved a sign of 2 separate days on the calendar this year. I put it aside and convinced myself i was crazy lol. Well the first date March 8th came and there was a huge wind storm that day in Michigan. The second date is July 10th not sure of whats to come exactly…i will always trust God is preparing us and standing by his people. I will never write his spirit off again 💕 lots of love #staystrong

mem
mem
July 6, 2017 11:12 am

That is interesting, in a dream recently I believe I received July 7. But what is strange is there were no circumstances in the dream I remember, just that date somehow impressed on my mind as I slept. I have to admit…I have been given timelines in dreams before, but either I misunderstood them somehow or it was just coming from inside me somewhere, but I am still paying attention

mem
mem
July 6, 2017 4:29 pm

Here are some other interesting facts about July 7, 2017.

July 7, 2017 – 7/7/2017 is 5777 days after 9/11/2001
July 7, 2017 is 77 days from 9/22/2017 (Feast of Trumpets, etc)
July 7, 2017 – Starts the G20 summit

I am not usually one to do the date numbering thing…connecting events and dates, it just that this date was impressed on me while I slept so I was looking into anyone else having the same date and found some of this

July 6, 2017 9:50 pm

If you weren’t told the year, it might be for another year. Famous cycles analyst Charles Renner believes precious metals will skyrocket in summer 2018, so maybe something happens then.

Sisterann
Sisterann
June 20, 2017 11:49 am

A confirming word from a young man. Also, Rick Wiles had a similar dream
Are You Rescue Ready!

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 20, 2017 11:47 am

the hour glass project which Father has shown me to do, very interesting.