“You have entered into a new time frame. There is no turning back now.”

Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. (Daniel 5:27)

“I tell you, oh land that once was the land of the brave and the free, I tell you that you have entered into a new time frame. There is no turning back now. For surely, my arm is being lifted from you. You are torn on all sides. You are sick to the core. You are like a ship tossed upon the ocean.

Your turmoil has reached a pinnacle in My sight. You worry about the imminent threat from North Korea, but I tell you that that is just a diversion. For the real threat will come when two nations will combine forces. You are not even aware of the next move.

Surely, a mad man would boast of his threats, but he is weak compared to the other two. On every street corner, there are the signs of imminent blood shed, and yet justice is far from you.

You say that you care for the widow and the fatherless, but your leaders are more concerned about their own wealth. You are being hurled into a time frame where there is no turning back. The gap that separates many of you, will widen more and more. And you will not even recognize some who you once thought were your brothers and sisters. You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting.”

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Rebecca Bonnell
August 16, 2017 6:34 PM

Russia and China are neighbours and will be the two nations who will combine forces…to bring America down.

G.B.
G.B.
August 18, 2017 1:21 AM
Sorry dear Rebecca but you are wrong and right at the same time. As is everyone else, here at Z3, who has jumped to the same conclusion. And, Brother Steven, it is never selfish to ask. I was, earlier today, going to post this comment as a reply to your comment but felt it was better to wait a little to see how this thread developed through the day. I believe this is the answer to the question you so bravely asked. China and Russia destroying the United States is the endgame. There is much to happen before then. Are there other alliances we should be watching right now? Yes, Steven and Rebecca, there are. I believe we are on the brink of the two most critical events that need to happen to fulfill our Lord and Masters word. The complete and utter destruction of Damascus and the invasion of Israel. Are these events connected? Yes they are. What causes the final destruction of Damascus? Some would argue that the prophecy of Daniel has already been fulfilled, as Damascus lays in ruins. Ah, but there is still a substantial portion of Damascus that is almost intact. The area President Bashar Assad still breaths air in. The area where he has been untouchable. When, very soon, the Americans have to admit that their plan to cripple Russia economically by selling natural gas to Europe delivered by Quatar and the UAE through a pipeline running through Syria has failed, they will take their revenge. RIP Damascus. In retaliation, someone will nuke either New York or Washington or both. Wherever the most officials of the American Government happen to be at the time. More importantly, wherever Trump and Pence are at the time of attack. At the same time Israel will be invaded.… Read more »
Jerome L
August 19, 2017 1:18 AM

G.B. I like your synopsis. I also agree that America’s ultimate destruction and kccupation do not come until a woman rules the country. From your statements, it sounds like you have been given insight from God. Has He given you any dreams, visions, or words?

Joe
Joe
August 18, 2017 7:56 AM

GB, US wont let it go, whether in Syria or Korea especially when N Korean president was showing signs of backing down on Guam.

G.B.
G.B.
August 18, 2017 4:10 AM

Sorry everyone, but I meant to say “window dressing” in the third last sentence above. Not, widow dressing. Although, that is a subject for another time. God Bless you all.

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
August 16, 2017 8:12 PM

Rebecca Bonnell, when I wrote down this post to save, I wrote In Russia and China. So many people have been given prophecies and visions showing America being attacked by them, as part of our judgment as a nation.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
August 16, 2017 4:23 PM

Thank you. This confirms holyspiritwind.blogspot 8-12-17.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
August 17, 2017 6:06 AM

A major word from Holy Spirit Wind too. Very very serious warnings coming out lately and I can feel it in my gut. Something very ugly is coming soon!

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
August 16, 2017 5:57 PM

This defiantly describes those that are growing in God, listening and obeying – to those that are not listening and not growing. The divide is becoming more clear. The new warriors are being readied for battle.

Yawchal
Yawchal
August 17, 2017 11:27 AM

The Lord gave me a vision back in ’95
There was a map of the world
I saw a horses head in the Middle East
Then a Bear came up into the USA from the south

I knew the bear symbolized Russia, but I also looked up other countries that had a bear as their national symbol
China was one of them

That is exactly what I thought when I read this post about the two nations;

Russia and China

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 17, 2017 4:34 AM

Major word from Godshealer7. I’d save it before Youtube deletes it or their site.

Micheal
Micheal
August 17, 2017 7:52 AM

Matt
Very serious prophecy. Combined with the plane coming down, i feel markets aren’t that important and we have to look to Jesus.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 16, 2017 4:34 PM

It’s selfish of me to ask, but can be known “Who” the two forces are? In the natural, the only two could be China and Russia, but if it’s anyone different than them……that would be worth knowing………Humbly requested-that you ask the Father.

Sue
Sue
August 16, 2017 9:14 PM

The Lord spoke to Dumitru Duduman long ago: Russia and China.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 16, 2017 9:53 PM

Thank you Sue for the info……….back in the 90’s when the Prophecy Club was something to listen to……..I watched, but mainly read the big pamphlet type papers that D. Duduman put out…..some of it, if memory serves also talked about NKorea………so far……he sure was right about the Civil war happening in our Nation, started by the Communists……..in my Comment above, I already know of China’s and Russia’s power and agreement to take us out…….but since he mentioned it as two-without saying who……….I thought……..well, it’s got to be China and Russia…..but since he said two…..then there was a possibility of it being two others….but……I agree, it’s most likely China & Russia. Shalom

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
August 16, 2017 8:03 PM

The late John Paul Jackson prophesied that Russia and an Asian power would send in peace keeper forces when the USA goes into internal collapse. Someone, I think Terry Bennett, prophesied that the southern states would be the centre of the resistance.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 16, 2017 9:54 PM

Yea and Amen……….Go Texas, Alabama, Georgia, SC

Lydia Hodge
August 16, 2017 10:43 PM

Tennessee!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 16, 2017 11:21 PM

Sorry Miss Lydia………..that was a Great Oversight on my part……. The “other” God’s country…….is of course TENNESSEE!!!!!