Encounter With Jesus Concerning the US Election and Donald Trump

trump_pence

Recently I had an encounter with the Lord where He showed me an assignment of the enemy that is about to be released into the body of Christ in the United States of America regarding the US election that is about to take place in a little over a month.

Before I share this encounter with you, I want to state this and make it clear that since I felt the Lord speak of Donald Trump in this encounter, firstly I am not releasing this word from any “political standpoint” of reviewing any policies or agendas. I am simply releasing this word from an encounter that I had with the Lord and felt a strong urgency to release it.

Secondly considering the video released yesterday from 2005, I want to say firstly that the Lord DOES NOT condone sin, and by releasing this encounter I am not condoning Donald’s past actions, but felt an urgency to publish this encounter as a warning to the body of Christ.

As I pondered this encounter in light of yesterday’s video, I felt a stirring from the Lord to not focus on the past but what God is saying TODAY in THIS SEASON right now.

I was standing in what looked like a “commission room” in hell and so much darkness around. I saw the enemy and he was about to release a horde of demons upon the earth into the United States with a specific target against believers.

What I noticed about these demonic spirits was that they had blindfolds in their hands and they were ready to “move”.

I asked Jesus what these demonic spirits were and he said that they were “spirits of deception”.

I then heard:

“My people who are not pressing in for discernment, to hear My heart concerning the US election and who I have anointed for the next Presidential Term, will be brought to a place right now in this season where they will be blinded by deception. This army that is about to be released into the body of Christ in the USA are coming to blind people to the truth that I have anointed Donald Trump and Mike Pence and the people of God need to hear this so they keep pressing in for discernment despite what the media and the ‘natural world’ says. Things are going to continue to escalate and pressure intensify to push Donald Trump out, but My people need to take their place and stand with Me to see My purposes come to fruition.”

The sense surrounded me that this is a very strategic moment, a time of urgency and a time to pray even more fervently. The sense of ‘laying down agenda(s) and simply seeking the heart of God for this new season for the nation of America that is approaching.

I felt this reminder from the Lord to His people in the USA to be praying for discernment right now and to lift their eyes up higher. Place not your eyes on ‘media’ or the ‘natural’ but really continue seeking His heart. I felt such a strong sense of an ‘increase in onslaught’ in this US election in this “last leg”, and God’s people are going to need eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit is saying more than ever before.

As I have sat with the Lord on this word, I have felt the Lord’s heart for His people to not get “caught up” in what is going on in the “natural”.

The very heart of this word ultimately was I felt a call from the Lord for His people to “come up higher”. To not be bound up by what is being reported or what is not being reported. The fate of a nation does not hang on MAN, it’s in the hand of the Lord and the ONUS is on the Church right now.

I believe Jesus is calling His people in light of everything going on in this messy situation in the USA with Clinton and Trump, to seek His heart above ALL ELSE.

Put your hope in Jesus. To cry out for the Lord to bring a cleansing and a turning in this nation. To really individually continue to seek out the heart of God and ask the Spirit of God to give eye salve so there may be clear spiritual sight regarding this election and the destiny of the USA.

“Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see” ~ Revelation 3:18

This is not just about Donald Trump/Mike Pence, this is about the destiny and the fate of the United States of America. The Lord sees BEYOND today, and it’s time to really seek His heart and His ways.

This is really a time of repentance for America and calling forth the plans and purposes of God in the nation and a surrendering of agendas to align with His ways, even when we don’t understand. It’s time to stand in the gap more than ever before for a move of God in the nation. I felt that this is a very strategic moment right now, the fate and destiny of the nation hangs in the balance.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

LISA
LISA
October 10, 2016 8:50 AM
New word from Jeff Byerly http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-am-your-only-savior-look-to-me-and.html?m=1 10-10-16 I have I not already spoken to you and My other true prophets and voices about the things that are coming upon your county (America) and the world. The whole earth is Babylon but there is only one Babylon the great. The entire system is going to be brought down. I have said it many times before. Who has listened? Where is your heart? Where is the repentance that is required, there is no turning away from sin! You pray that I will save this worldly system so that you can save your comfortable way of life? You say “We need more time Lord!” What have you done with the time that I have given you? Did you fall on your face in sackcloth and ashes in repentance to Me, for your sin and the sin of your nation? I AM a holy God and I AM not mocked! Once again I will remind you that everyone will reap what they have sown. Many say that these words are hard, we cannot listen or read them! Many look for those who are prophesying a “good word”. Good for what? Gratifying your flesh and sending you to hell? Can you not discern that this the error of Balaam? I tell you the truth because I love you! Love is not always kissy and huggy. Sometimes love is tough and correction and discipline are in order. I will do everything in My power to keep those that I have created from eternal punishment. I never made hell for any man yet most choose it because they love their sin. I Am the way the truth and the life and I paid the price and took your punishment. Yet if you do not turn from the… Read more »
Mack
Mack
October 10, 2016 8:14 PM

Sometimes love has to be tough and God has to be tough with us so we forsake our sin and cry out to Him.

Nathan
Nathan
October 10, 2016 4:48 PM

Thanks Lisa!

Revis Gowan
November 19, 2016 3:08 AM

Great words of love & truth & we must take up our cross & follow Jesus. Now is our time , we have a new God appointed & annointed & prepared leader in Donald J Trump & each of us have been called into this battle. Each of us have been chosen by GOD to be here at this time in HIStory. Lets roll, as Lance says. Time is short & there is much work to do. As in the book of Ezra 9, the WORD says, even in our bondage GOD has heard us & given us a little space, GRACE for a reviving , to save a remnant ,to lighten our eyes ! Even in Israels bondage, God did not forsake them & HE has not forsaken America. We are responsible to bring HIS KINGDOM in by speaking HIS GOD & blowing the trumpet loud & clear. By the way, I just learned the J in Donald Trump’s name stands for JOSEPH Does that possible give another interesting turn to his election & clue as Joseph led Israel out of Egypt, out of bondage into a new future. (even though his own brothers did not recognize him & know that the divine GOD of heaven had sent him ahead to save their nation ????? interesting !!!!! WOW, what a GOD we serve & what a plan HE has for all of HIS children, who will HEAR HIS VOICE & FOLLOW HIS WAY. Blessings to all !

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 11, 2016 12:41 PM

Not vetted but URGENT if true. Fed LEO just stated that he got an alert that our national radar system is down. Again not vetted but he is a serious person.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 11, 2016 1:57 PM

I am going to pray about this.

Jeff Byerly
October 11, 2016 1:32 PM

Thank you for the alert Sarah !
Will take to prayer!

Nancy
Nancy
October 11, 2016 7:38 AM
Thus says The Lord: Listen, all you churches of men! Shall I, even I, torment My beloved, those who are continually tormented by he who is and has torment in his vesture?!… SATAN IS THE TORMENTOR! By your own mouths have you unknowingly called your God, satan! Repent therefore, and mend your ways and your doings! Forsake all your corrupt and evil teachings! Become again a child of God, and learn to walk uprightly in Me, leading others to Love, by love, not fear. My children, the second death is that grave from which one shall not be raised nor awakened. For they have been cast out, abiding in outer darkness, forever separated from God and their part in life. These know nothing at all, returning to that from which they were formed. Beloved, this is [the eternal state of My punishment][1], for those who have chosen death, for they have rejected The Gift wherein is life everlasting. So then those under condemnation are dead; in no way are they part of the living, nor are they living in torment. Their inheritance is lost, they have been blotted out, broken vessels of dishonor received by the earth once again. Therefore, stop blaspheming your God! And have greater understanding of My mercy, Which endures forever!… For My Son did sleep in the lower parts of the earth, His tomb, for three days and three nights; By no means did He descend into the evils of man’s imaginings… He is The Pure Light! Never has He had any part in darkness! Behold, He shall destroy it utterly, for He is risen!… And all those who believe in Him and walk in His ways Shall also rise and live, meeting Him in the air; And forever shall they be with their Lord and… Read more »
Ivan
October 12, 2016 8:55 AM

Nancy,

I have been recently looking through the Word of God on this. I believe the Bible agrees with what you posted. The way KJV was translated into English for some of the verses misleads many to believe that hell is an everlasting physical torment. For example, the word punishment or Zoe (Strong’s 2222, Zoe) in Mathew 25:46 is only found 1 other time in the whole Bible.
Found in 1st John 4:18 “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”, it refers to the torment of fear. This is not a physical punishment. Sinners will be tormented by the thought that they lost the inheritance for eternity, they will be utterly destroyed like John 3:16 says “that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life”. Perish here is translated from the word apolumi (Strongs 622) which means utter destruction: apo – away from, ollumi – to destroy. http://biblehub.com/greek/622.htm

– I haven’t looked into history but I think the physical everlasting torment was possibly interpreted/introduced by Catholicism to scare people into paying money for their loved one’s souls.

Eleanor Thompson
October 13, 2016 2:30 PM

Jesus said there would be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Meagan Cotton
Meagan Cotton
October 12, 2016 5:41 PM

I going to take this in prayer and cleanse myself form these things not pleasing to God.

October 9, 2016 10:31 PM

Did you see the fly land on Hillary’s face during the debate? If not, check out Heatstreet. We know Satan is “The Lord of the Flies” & have seen flies attracted to Obama. Also found this Google symbolism for flies to be a perfect fit in regards to Hillary. “The exact meaning of the fly varies among different cultures, but the fly is often symbolic with death, rotting, pestilence and upcoming change. In nature, flies are decomposers and feed on dead, decaying animals, fecal matter and trash. This is one of the reason that flies are often associated with death or sickness.”. Was shocked her lizard tongue did not grab it! Evil woman & the Queen of Deception!

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 10, 2016 1:18 AM

I don’t think seeing someone surrounded by flies should be taken as a foolproof way of judging he or she is evil. Flies are found in plenty in third-world countries, and if you happen to live in one of them, you could be surrounded by them from time to time. I realize Beelzebub is a term that signifies lord of flies, but I wonder if this understanding that if a fly is buzzing around me then I am evil is actually biblical. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

October 10, 2016 9:00 AM
One more video posted by Jason A – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPAY5X4f0A There was an infestation of flies in the White House as reported by NY Times – http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/18/us/politics/18fly.html?_r=0 Are you aware of the locusts that hit the Holy Land in conjunction with Obama’s visit or the swarm of locust as he left? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmjJPUD-5k This explains the Biblical significance of flies & bees – https://theoyl.com/2015/06/27/biblical-signs-flies-and-bees/ “Interpretation. Satan is called Beelzebub, which means “Lord of the flies.” All such titles in Scripture are meant to denote characteristics of the person. In prophetic dreams and visions flies usually represent lies. Satan is called the Lord of the flies because he is also “the father of lies.” One of his main strategies is to breed lies that swarm around and harass the church so that she cannot enter into the Lord’s rest. They also carry spiritual diseases. These lies “breed” on the garbage and waste that we fail to bury.” – http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/675 A fly buzzing around you & landing on you is not a way to judge someone is evil. However, Hillary & Bill Clinton are linked to 68 questionable deaths, allowed 4 Americans to be murdered in Benghazi, created the Arab Spring with Obama, played a key role in the creation of ISIS & proliferation of them to 32 different nations, Hillary is a MAJOR supporter of Planned Parenthood, Hillary & Bill Clinton sold uranium to the Russians, Hillary has attacked & smeared the reputation of the women Bill has raped, the Haitian people received 3% of the money collected by The Clinton Foundation for the disaster, destroyed 30,000 emails AFTER a Congressional subpoena had been issued & then bleached it for extra measure, laughed about her rapist client (of a 12 YEAR OLD GIRL!) passing the lie detector test, Etc. This is only the… Read more »
Jeanne Jorash
October 11, 2016 3:51 AM

The thing about these flies, is that they don’t seem to bother anyone else around–only O, Hill, and pope.

Paula
Paula
October 10, 2016 2:55 AM

Of course it’s not biblical. Sometimes we tend to look for things to justify what we believe. It’s called looking for a demon behind every bush.

October 10, 2016 10:33 AM

There is biblical significance for flies & locusts & bees & things that travel through the air. I posted a detailed response with links pointing out this significance but this comment is currently awaiting moderation. There are signs but you must be willing to see!

Here is a new video maker that I found late last night. He has blown me away with revealing the signs of the times we are in with visual symbolism in the Earth (Google maps) & the murals in the Denver Airport & the Bank of America lobby which he links to biblical scripture & current events.

Note that even he references the fly on Hillary’s face in this just released video. Regardless, we need to see what signs God is showing us to help prepare us to the times that are coming upon us. We also need to look for Biblical Significance in these signs! Blessings to you & yours.

Carol
Carol
October 10, 2016 11:32 AM

Expat gal,
I have watched many of this guy videos in the past, very interesting. Thanks to our Father in heaven Elohim-Adonai-El Shaddai for using people like him to expose the truth. I have also watch Pet Goat I and II. Everyone thinks I am crazy. Because of people like him, I have learned about the falling angels, demons, giants, Illuminati, masons, Vatican corruption, etc. This world belongs to Satan and is rule by Satan, so many people are been deceive. The truth set me free eight years ago. Blessings!

October 10, 2016 9:07 PM

Wow! 8 years ago? That’s amazing! I only began to awaken in 2015 & since then, I have been passionately & fervently trying to awaken! I agree that this world is ruled by Satan! 😔. I look forward to Jesus’ return.

Sahran
October 11, 2016 2:46 PM

I haven’t seen the Hilary video but seen Obama and it was not normal.and I’m I’m the group of Obama.being a forerunner not necessarily AC…flies don’t just hang out on your face and I don’t even recall.him swatting at them…MenaLee said Hilary is very important in the Satanic kingdom..

October 25, 2016 7:39 PM

Here’s another video about the biblical significance of flies, the prophetic nature of the fly landing on Hillary’s face & the AMAZING SUBTEXT of the Bible referencing both Obama & Hillary. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fm6StcNde-Y

Paula
Paula
October 11, 2016 1:52 AM

Thanks Expat. Really enjoyed the video. That was an eye opener.

October 25, 2016 7:35 PM

Paula – Please watch. Shows biblical importance of flies as well as why the fly landing on Hillary’s face held prophetic significance. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fm6StcNde-Y

Stig-Ove
Stig-Ove
October 10, 2016 9:31 AM

I have a memory that Baalzebub as it is spelled in the old languages literally translates as Lord of those who flitter and fly around us! Biblically pure would be Prince of the power of the air!

Kristel
Kristel
October 11, 2016 11:08 PM

You’re correct about flies in plenty in third world nations. Even in plenty on farms but not in an air conditioned room that’s pristine, filled with people, while 2 candidates debate for office of the presidency. And during that debate one fly picks one person out of all those people and happens to land on her forehead right when the camera is zoomed in on her. I see that as a message from satan and he’s saying “she belongs to me.”

Savage
Savage
October 11, 2016 5:32 AM

“Flies are found in plenty in third-world countries.” They’re also thick in first-world countries at dumps, and places where there are animal wastes. As long as they’re buzzing around you, you’re OK – we understand you’re passing through. But when they start landing on your face . . .. In the USA, it is not normal to see a fly on the face of a leader, or anyone for that matter. Maybe it will be normal when we become third-world. Which is gonna happen – disasters or not, we’ve already spent our future (and foolishly, in my opinion).

October 10, 2016 8:15 AM

Sujit – Watch this video about “The Lord of the Flies”. The author shares that Flies can be spiritual manifestations. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSgraM7kbDs

October 25, 2016 7:33 PM
Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 25, 2016 11:28 PM

Thanks, Expat gal. I just did. Informative!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 9, 2016 10:43 PM

I thought I was crazy, but I did see the fly.

serge
serge
October 10, 2016 10:34 AM

I wouldn’t be surprised if she ate it, and MSM said i just flew away.

Carol
Carol
October 10, 2016 11:01 AM

Expat Gal,
I also did notice the fly on her head, there were two. One landed on her head and the other one on her chest. I thought it was odd and I even told my husband about. I did not know that about flies. But, I do agree with Sujit on the flies. I was born in a third world country and flies are sometimes everywhere. But, here in the U.S.A are not common so when I saw it landed on her head it caught my attention. A fly inside a building with ac on….hmmm. Typically you see them around food or thrash. But, nonetheless it is interesting to know what you posted about the flies. Blessing!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 10, 2016 5:25 PM

Wow….her heart and mind…..

October 10, 2016 11:10 AM

Please read my detailed response to Sujit regarding the biblical significance & other examples of flies, bees & locusts surrounding Barack Obama. I also shared a fascinating video with Paula & he noted the fly on Hillary & the link to Beezlebub. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub

Irene
Irene
October 11, 2016 4:51 PM

Biblical verses about flies please.

October 13, 2016 10:45 PM
“BIBLICAL SIGNS: Flies and Bees Now, I am well aware that I am not alone in noting that there is a Biblical significance in all this. I’ve seen the posts referencing Beelzebub in connection to both Hillary and Obama. However, I have a very different take on what the flies and bees surrounding these two people may be trying to tell us. First, we must remember that God rarely warns the Gentile (i.e. pagan) nations. If we will read our Scriptures, we will find very few examples where the Lord sent specific warning to those outside His chosen people. ‘The Assyrian,’ Nebuchadnezzar and the people of Nineveh are a few of those who come to mind (interestingly enough, all three are directly connected to the Biblical use of flies and bees as warnings to His people). Most times, when the Lord sends a warning, it is to His people. This is significant in and of itself, but we’ll address that significance in a moment. Right now, we need to understand that the Lord’s use of flies and bees is almost always as a warning to His people. So what sort of warning are flies and bees meant to convey? Well, that is what I tried to explain in my previous post on this subject. Flies are used in connection with Egypt, which Scripture uses as a symbol of atheism and bondage. Bees, on the other hand, are used in connection to Assyria, which Scripture uses as a symbol of judgment and destruction. We see these two symbols together in Isaiah’s warning to Israel (the Northern Tribes): Isaiah 7:18 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 18 In that day the Lord will whistle for the fly that is in the [a]remotest part of the rivers of Egypt and for the bee that… Read more »
October 13, 2016 10:38 PM
Reposting from thread above this – One more video posted by Jason A – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPAY5X4f0A There was an infestation of flies in the White House as reported by NY Times – http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/18/us/politics/18fly.html?_r=0 Are you aware of the locusts that hit the Holy Land in conjunction with Obama’s visit or the swarm of locust as he left? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmjJPUD-5k This explains the Biblical significance of flies & bees – https://theoyl.com/2015/06/27/biblical-signs-flies-and-bees/ “Interpretation. Satan is called Beelzebub, which means “Lord of the flies.” All such titles in Scripture are meant to denote characteristics of the person. In prophetic dreams and visions flies usually represent lies. Satan is called the Lord of the flies because he is also “the father of lies.” One of his main strategies is to breed lies that swarm around and harass the church so that she cannot enter into the Lord’s rest. They also carry spiritual diseases. These lies “breed” on the garbage and waste that we fail to bury.” – http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/675 A fly buzzing around you & landing on you is not a way to judge someone is evil. However, Hillary & Bill Clinton are linked to 68 questionable deaths, allowed 4 Americans to be murdered in Benghazi, created the Arab Spring with Obama, played a key role in the creation of ISIS & proliferation of them to 32 different nations, Hillary is a MAJOR supporter of Planned Parenthood, Hillary & Bill Clinton sold uranium to the Russians, Hillary has attacked & smeared the reputation of the women Bill has raped, the Haitian people received 3% of the money collected by The Clinton Foundation for the disaster, destroyed 30,000 emails AFTER a Congressional subpoena had been issued & then bleached it for extra measure, laughed about her rapist client (of a 12 YEAR OLD GIRL!) passing the lie detector… Read more »
Marie
Marie
October 9, 2016 10:54 PM

I saw it!

Chloe
Chloe
October 10, 2016 4:15 AM

I just saw it! That is crazy.

Randi
Randi
October 10, 2016 7:26 PM
I’ve been a reader on this site for some time now & this is my 1st time to comment. This is truly upsetting to me. I walk very closely with the Lord and at times receive dreams, visions and words from Him. This prophecy as the other Trump prophecy from that firefighter, does not match up with any other prophetic voices right now, or for the past 2 yrs for that matter. I can see how God can use Trump, for God can use anyone, even down to a donkey as He did in the Bible. But let’s ask ourselves what exactly is God going to do with Trump? Turn the nation around? In what direction? We can clearly see that Trump is the lesser evil when compared to Hillary, but we are to expect a man who is sold out to lucifer, a Freemason, who is on the same team as Hillary to lead our country into total recovery? This makes no sense. Not spiritually nor in actuality of our physical realm. What about all the watchman and prophetic voices crying out, warning of God’s judgments coming? These are saints from many different parts of the world, getting the almost exact same messages from the Lord of coming calamity and major times of distress. I definitely don’t want to be deceived or in any form of deception, so I will take this into prayer and fasting with the Lord and wait upon His confirmation. The strong delusion is here already and has been for some time, the great falling away continues to grow and the signs of Jesus’s return are so blatantly obvious, even the wicked are taking notice. Let’s cry out to Father for mercy and continue in our Kingdom work, for the prayers of the Righteous availeth… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 10, 2016 8:28 PM

There is wisdom in what you have said. I respectfully submit this from Mena Lee Grebin
Start listening at 32 minutes in.
Some key things she says is: Trump is not going to bring America out of its mess. Trump can’t delay the judgement that is coming. Trump is a ‘plant’. The elite have it already mapped out.
The church is under the illusion that it can pray away Bible Prophecy. But it is written. It will happen. Predestined.
Some are saying God has delayed, diverted judgement, heard the cries, the people have repented. Mena says not so.
Some say the end of the age is not here yet, we still have 20-30yrs, even 100.
This is in fact how we know we are in The Season (at the end) because this is exactly what the Bible said would happen. The Great Apostasy is here and proof that we are in the last days.
Either America is not in the Bible because she is stripped of her power, and no longer prevales, or she is Babylon and will be completely destroyed.

Jenny
Jenny
October 11, 2016 2:42 PM

I am very uneasy about this prophecy and all others that have been put forward by this person Lana Vawser. I always have a check in my spirit when reading her words. I’m sure she is sincere, but there can be a lot of error in the world of prophecy. I believe what Mena Lee Grebin has said about Trump being a decoy. I also had a dream before I even knew who Trump was about him deceiving and abandoning people that were relying on him. Saints, please check this against all the prophetic words that are warning about deception but not in the way that Lana is bringing it out. I am actually disturbed that her posts are on this site.

October 11, 2016 11:35 PM

Lana simply stated God’s people should come into agreement with the will of God for the election. That is not a prophecy or a prediction, just a word of wisdom. Electing Hillary Clinton is not the will of God. Obama staying in office is not the will of God either because great destruction would come upon our nation if either of those scenarios happen and it is not God’s will for anyone to be destroyed. Unfortunately, the will of God is often not done in the earth because He cannot find enough people to come into agreement with Him, including those who claim to follow Him, which is why Jesus instructed us to pray, “The will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”

October 10, 2016 7:56 PM

God has not shown me anything about Trump either, so I can only speculate and hope God has a plan to give us a little more time. There are scriptural examples of that happening. We won’t have to wait long to find out.

Jeanne Jorash
October 11, 2016 3:06 AM
James, I came across this from Steve Quayle’s page. By Randy Conway. It seemed to put alot together really fast! LIVING IN TIMES NEVER SEEN HERETOFORE Russia’s Putin has issued an ultimatum China stands ready to assist and aid them. An evil spirit has entered through America’s door And we face the real threat of nuclear war These things can give one a terrible fright Haunt your dreams or keep you awake at night. North Korea is ruled by a certifiable madman And we are besieged daily with political flim flam. A monster storm is wreaking havoc Daily human flesh is being trafficked Isis continues its campaign of slaughter With hellish perversion they want your wives and they want your daughters. Duetsch Bank is teetering on total collapse While the media mafia just tries to distract Germany warned its people to store some food and water While Europe is overrun with Muslim Jihadist marauders. Satanic temples are coming to American schools And a presidential candidate has publicly called the people fools. The truth is scoffed at and suppressed at every turn How many days before our Bibles will be burned? Continually massive military drills are underway The wealthy elite are preparing their private hideaways. Black lives matter, Blue lives matter, All lives matter It’s all just slight of hand and noisy chatter. Weather warfare and government drones 44 Afghan soldiers on our soil, their whereabouts unknown. The New World Order, Agenda 21 and threats coming from Iran What can we do; is there hope for man? Science is still playing with our DNA Coming closer to the Uberman everyday. In regards to the internet what will be the trigger trip To bring about a total cernsorship? Politicians looking to increase their personal wealth Even if it cost the entire nation… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
October 11, 2016 8:26 PM

Awesome, Awesome word Randy!!!

Jenny
Jenny
October 11, 2016 2:52 PM

I have been a reader on this site for over a year now and this is my first time to comment as well.

Bridget B
October 10, 2016 11:55 PM

Respectfully, the strong delusion hasn’t even started yet. And the falling away won’t be until it starts.

When there is a release of the demonic under the earth, then the sky will be filled with alien craft. Christians will think the Lord is an alien and they seeded the planet.

THAT is the falling away and great deception from 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

When the aliens come then is the deception.

anna
anna
October 11, 2016 10:47 AM

the delusion is not only here but it is rampant. The apostasy is so great that the stench reached God’s nostrils long time ago. It has been going on for a long time. All one has to do is look at all these mega churches and it is evident it is full of ungodly manifestations. God is not there. The Holy Spirit is not there.
As they all fall to the floor rolling around, laughing, cackling like witches, acting drunk and even barking in some it is so blatantly in our faces that these are demons in these people.
As the Holy Spirit said a few years ago to someone on FB about these churches he said “DEAD PEOPLE IN DEAD CHURCHES”.
there is no real Holy Spirit power in those churches. Repent and remove yourself from them.
son of Perdition has been revealed also. Obama threw that right into our faces long ago. God has turned them to blindness for they refuse to see and they love the lies.
I remember the Holy Spirit telling me himself that most people perish for their “UNBELIEF”.

they believe only parts of the Word, not all and one must believe in All of it to be saved.
the falling away has been going for years!!

mem
mem
October 10, 2016 11:06 AM

I thought T did great in the second debate. Of course CNN says Killary won, because they only poll democrats, like that is totally fine to gauge in an unbiased way who won. What a joke. The LA times seems to be the only honest poll out there showing Trump still ahead. She was decimated last night. I am glad he finally put it out there “…yeah you would be in jail”. That hit her like a ton of bricks

I don’t know if Trump will/can win, but I know Killary will just be more Obama.

I just wish that when Hillary said Putin wants Trump to be president, why do you think that is??. I wish Trump had responded with: “Yes, Putin wants me to be president, because you and Obama are pushing the US and Russia into nuclear WW3. Putin doesn’t wan’t world war 3 and he knows you and Obama are bending over backwards just for that! He wants strong borders, I want strong borders, you and Obama want no borders, just one world government even if it means nuclear war.

mustardmayo
October 10, 2016 7:34 AM

first time commenting – and all the way from Singapore. Thank God for this blog, and thank God for using DJT and Pence to to expose the evil wickedness and lying corruption of the establishment, mainstream media and the current US administration. Most of the world including this tiny city state believes the deceptions the mainstream media throws at them, because the cable networks only carry these channels, and their respective media mouthpieces simply parrot what’s said on Reuters / CNN. But don’t worry, every time DJT and Pence feels like they are on the right path, I thank God. Every moment Trump’s team flounders, I ask for God’s protection. It is God’s doing to raise up the team. I don’t see Trump as one man, but I see the campaign as a whole team and movement that is that giant doorstop preventing the door from closing in on America. Pray for protection on Trump’s family and campaign staffers including the secret service personnel. That wicked woman answering only to satan will resort to even murder and assassination as they have done so in the past. This is no longer a battle between politicians or between democrats and republicans. This is a war between Satan and God’s peopl who may be simply swallow a delusion whole if they are not careful. I already have many fellow brothers and sisters in Christ who simply vouch for the wicked woman, and despise trump’s team effort.

Carol
October 10, 2016 11:46 PM

Welcome to you and your commentary from Singapore. I find it wonderful to be connecting more and more to Holy Spirit led brothers and sisters in Christ around the world through Z3. Peace be upon you.

Jodi Stanley
October 10, 2016 8:03 AM

Friends came over to watch the second debate. I became so restless and agitated within the first 10 minutes, I had to excuse myself. Upstairs in my room, I asked myself what was going on and instantly realized I needed to pray for Donald Trump. I didn’t even know how to pray, this is such a mess in the natural, so I just prayed and petitioned Jesus and the Holy Spirit to intercede appropriately from my weak and feeble efforts. After praying for a time, I was affirmed anew that I am not to fear. This is of the LORD’s making, none other, and the result of the rebellious and stiff-necked people that the United States has become. Maranatha!

Kimberly
Kimberly
October 10, 2016 8:28 PM

I lasted fifteen minutes into the debate and became so restless, I went to bed and started praying. I just couldn’t watch and knew I would only feel better, if I was alone and in prayer.I prayed until the debate was over.

Joann leslie
October 10, 2016 9:57 PM

God is saying if you all have your prayer language use it

Bonnie
Bonnie
October 10, 2016 9:48 AM

I was praying that exact same thing before the debate started

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 10, 2016 7:01 AM

We don’t want Hillary or Obama . We will not accept them. Not this time!!
Trump all the way to the White House. We will continue to fast and pray that God’s will be done.

Shalom

michael c.
michael c.
October 10, 2016 11:26 AM

Hi Phanuel, I think that our Father is using this situation to show us that one person
who turns to Him for strength can change the future. Like Martin Luther and MLK. They were not perfect but they spoke from a conscience that was touched by the Father. He is the Father of light and His answer to our prayers
is an “Earl Campbell” who finished his career with the Saints. He will get stronger as the games wears on.

Nathan
Nathan
October 10, 2016 2:55 PM

You really think Trump is any better?
I think he may be in on this whole thing!

RDg
RDg
October 10, 2016 8:13 PM

I definitely think he is in on it. The powers that be would never have let him get this far otherwise.

Mack
Mack
October 10, 2016 8:19 PM

Our hope should be in Jesus not Trump!

Karen M.
October 11, 2016 11:47 PM
I agree with you, Mack! We need to pray that God’s will be done whatever it is!! The Lord’s prayer says “Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.” Of course that will only really happen in the 1000 yrs of peace when Jesus reigns & then again in the new Heaven & Earth after Satan & his followers are destroyed in the lake of fire! I would never tell anyone how to vote because I could be wrong & only think that I’ve heard from God because this is MY will for America. I’ve had dreams that have actually happened. I’ve been awakened in the night to pray for someone who I’ve found out the next day was in grave danger at that time. All of us who love Jesus with all our hearts & are in a close relationship with Him do hear Him speak from time to time But we are NOT Supernatural like God & we can make mistakes so we should NEVER make Christians feel that they are bad Christians if they don’t vote the way we feel we should vote! Each person should pray with an open mind towards God’s will & vote as his transformed Christian mind directs him. I pray fervently for both Trump & Clinton that they will surrender their hearts, souls & minds to God & repent & receive God’s forgiveness which will transform their minds,their selfish motives & their behaviors to the glory of God! God WILL have His way for “He sets up one & takes down another” as the Bible says. The Word of God also says that those who are “in authority” are placed there by God & OUR responsibility is to pray for them NOT to tell people how to vote! When… Read more »
Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 9, 2016 9:04 PM

I laugh at the MSM now, and see who can tell the better lies. I will believe in Santa Clause and The Tooth Fairy, before I ever believe in the MSM.

brian
brian
October 10, 2016 6:02 AM

well then matt you might like this one – listen carefully…cnn coaching the audience in what to say…

Mel
Mel
October 11, 2016 7:51 PM

I remember after the last election being so devestated that Romney did not win. Until the Hurricane it looked like polls indicated he would. I remember doing the dishes and feeling so hopeless for our country. God then chastised me for putting my hope (economically) in this man. The whole election season I did not have peace about Romney but reasoned with his background he could at least fix the economy. In my despair God let me know that no one person could help America now. Only Jesus. The next summer I felt very clearly that Obama would not be leaving office. Like others for almost 4 years I too have been saying something will occur, natural or otherwise that would require him to be in office. This could be putting the election on hold or something could occur before the new President is sworn in. Either way he will remain in office. Should an election take place I will be writing in the name Jesus Christ for President. This isn’t a word for anyone else but just how I feel the Lord has instructed me. Can you imagine, however, if all Christians wrote in the name of Jesus- trusting that whatever the outcome we were trusting him to have his way in our Country. I do believe something would be released in the spiritual that would greatly affect our nation.

DeeVC
DeeVC
October 10, 2016 7:38 PM

I will say this and I could be wrong. I believe that the Lord is permitting Trump the opportunity to expose the wickedness in high places in the inner circles during this selection process/circus of disgrace. Due to God being the Most High righteous and holy Judge, He is showing America, all other nations and especially the sleeping church ( the church period ). The sins of all before He releases judgment. Yes as true saints of God, our sins are removed from us as far as the east is from the west ( but it keeps the saints in check and will help those whom really desires to get in check through Christ Jesus our Lord ).

October 11, 2016 8:44 AM
Oh, man! Where to begin? This is a Hananiah prophecy if I’ve ever heard one! People, WAKE UP! Anerica’s goose is cooked! Have you not read or heard anything that Pastor Faircloth, Jeff Byerly and other likeminded prophets and watchmen have posted and/or said? PLEASE go back and listen to the sermons and teachings beginning with, “Welcome to Hell!” America IS going into captivity, bottom line. No amount of prayer, fasting or “pressing in” is going to change that fact. Do you think it’s a coincidence that the men and women of God keep being led to teach and preach Jeremiah these past many months? NO! It’s a WARNING! The alarm bells are going off! Prepare yourself, your family and anyone you care about to go into a Babylonian captivity for the next 7 years. Don’t you see the prophetic parallels with Israel and the US? If not, read Isaiah 13,21 and 47. Jeremiah 13, 14, 50 and 51. Revelation17 &18. THAT is the fate of America! Do you really think the holy, righteous, just God of the universe is going to raise up a billionaire playboy who is the very representation of Babylonian wealth and greed to bring this nation back to righteousness? Seriously? I know His thoughts are above our thoughts and ways above our ways, (Isaiah 55:9) but is that even logical? Out of 300 million people, this is the best we can do? A billionaire playboy and a career criminal. It’s like Batman vs The Joker. I wouldn’t want EITHER for president. Might as well right in your own name for president. This whole thing is a sham and we are a laughing stock to the world. Somebody needs to bring back Reagan or JFK or Lincoln or Washington. Anybody! Did you even watch the debates?… Read more »
anna
anna
October 11, 2016 11:11 AM
I stand in agreement with you Ken and this is a Hananiah prophecy! I wouldn’t vote for either one at this time either. I remember the Holy Spirit telling me that Trump was put in as the “last trump” (the last trumpet call) to wake up the sleeping comatose Americans to the evils being done behind our backs. The trumpet call was sounded and like i have said before people are not repenting, not returning, still seeking man to cure the ills of this nation when the problem is of A DEEP SPIRITUAL NATURE and as long as that is there, no man can fix anything. As a nation, God has lifted his hand of protection off of us and we are going into captivity!!! This is for disobedience and turning away from Him. He didn’t want to do this to us; the nation doesn’t want Him. When you remove God, He removes Himself! But He is a just God and being so, must curse the nation that He first blessed for turning away! The churches have failed God in so many ways and did not stand up against homosexual marriage, did not stand up against abortion, did not stand up against adultery, did not stand up and speak God’s truth! The 2 debates so far have proved how low we have become as a nation and why aren’t those initiating the questions stopping these 2 kindergarten kids from battling each other over stupidity like sexual comments made years ago? what does that have to do with Politics? ZERO. NOTHING. But because it is gossip everyone loves it! Neither of them are worthy of being President and God has exposed both and we need to clean the slate of all of them and start over from the top down to… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
October 11, 2016 12:12 PM

God Bless You!

October 11, 2016 11:15 AM

AMEN! Thank you, Anna!

October 11, 2016 10:58 PM

I believe her message is true. Stating the will of God is not a prophecy or a prediction, so this cannot be a Hananiah prophecy. The will of God is not always done in the earth because much of what happens depends on the choices we make. Unfortunately, we don’t always make right choices, so we don’t always get what God wants us to have.

Lana’s point is God’s people should come into agreement with God rather than sitting down and accepting the scheme of the evil one. I find it amazing any believer would have a problem with that.

Antoinette Paulsen
Antoinette Paulsen
October 11, 2016 9:31 AM

Good day, children of God, I am from South Africa and have been following Z3 for months now. I am no prophet only a small town girl. Jesus is the King of my heart, and the only true One to follow. Please keep your focus on Jesus and the lost and nothing else. James you are doing a wonderful job of keeping this site. It would have been wonderful if more people of the world could read these messages that have been sent through the people who post here. We live in a world filled with hate/poverty and helplessness, lets all stand in the gap for the most important thing God wants us to do, and that is save the lost.

Kristel
Kristel
October 11, 2016 11:37 PM

Looks like you’ve got it all figured out and God all figured out too. The problem is as soon as you think you have it all figured out, the Lord does something you’d never would’ve expected and that’s when you’re caught off guard.

Kristel
Kristel
October 12, 2016 10:47 AM

Well this reply I posted just above sure got put in the wrong place. It was suppose to be much further up in response to another not way down here with these comments. Makes it look like I was responding to these people down here and I wasn’t. I won’t be commenting on here anymore.

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 11, 2016 4:18 PM

Agreed. (Tho’ JFK, sadly was a type of playboy himself.) But, I agree! There is NO indicator of a nationwide repentance. If anything, it’s only worse, and so many Christians–WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER, I might add–are frothing at the mouth over Mr. Trump. I’m glad he may be being used to expose her, but we all know it anyway, and he is being exposed too…the thing is, THAT doesn’t matter to a lot of people! WE’RE FOCUSED ON THE WRONG THING!! People, we are NOT going up! We, AS A NATION ARE JUDGED! WAKE UP!!

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
October 11, 2016 10:04 PM

Please remember Jeanne, that judgement must begin in the church. Unbelievers do what they do because they are in darkness. We have the light. What have we done with it? We are the ones to blame for the state of the nation. Now God is blessing us with a chance for a comeback. Let’s not blow it!
-Deplorable Me

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 11, 2016 10:45 PM

I agree that judgement begins with us. That is exactly why we are where we are. Blessings!!

Stella
Stella
October 12, 2016 7:17 AM

I cannot understand why the believers in America are complaining of any impending judgment upon the nation. What did you all do when your government instituted same sex marriage, transgender bathroom matters, bible and prayers removed from schools, abortion legitimised etc….and all kinds of pornography being exported to other nations? You may call African nations third world, but at least they have to a certain degree rejected all forms of homosexuality and will never tolerate change of sexes! Never, so deal with it.

Jeanne Jorash
October 12, 2016 8:06 AM

I can’t understand why they’re complaining or surprised either!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 11, 2016 1:30 PM

Ken, we’ll see if something financial happens in Belgium 2maro?

October 11, 2016 2:44 PM

Fascinating info, Matt NZ. Thanks for sharing.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
October 11, 2016 5:40 PM

Thank you for saying what I no longer have the energy to say.

October 11, 2016 5:43 PM

Lol. You’re welcome. I’m running out of energy myself. All I can say is…the next 3 weeks.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
October 11, 2016 5:56 PM

I’m expecting the unexpected. Trump may be elected officially but when the war starts, if the economy faulters, they will blame him. Then the madness that’s already in people’s hearts may really become apparent. Could be just after the election.. One time I had a strange dream I couldn’t shake. So after a few days I came to my senses and asked God what He wanted me to know about it I got two words “event horizon”. We are and have been on a collision course. America cannot stand. America will give up its sovereignty after its comforts and securities are eroded enough for people to give their rights up to the UN in exchange for help. I understand it’s hard for people to except. This will only take a few years most likely

Chris A.
October 11, 2016 1:43 PM

Well said Ken.

October 11, 2016 2:32 PM

Jeff Byerly
October 11, 2016 12:11 PM

God Bless you!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
October 14, 2016 4:55 AM

I don’t believe I hear the Spirit of Love talking in your comment Ken, but hear PRIDE (embarrassment) instead. Watch Rick Joyner’s comments on Trump to get some balance.

October 14, 2016 3:05 PM

Not pride. Not concerned about being embarrassed. As far as love goes…what’s more loving than warning people that they are in danger and need to prepare themselves and their family for a worst case scenario and to learn how to live in a state of captivity like Israel did as proven in the book of Jeremiah? I’m familiar with Rick Joyner and his teachings. Personally, I have a hard time with them. People who are hitching their wagon to the rising star which is Trump, will be sorely disappointed. If they are unprepared many will wind up dead or wish they were. Warning people of danger and caring enough to offer help (like I have MANY times on this site. People who contact me can attest to that fact) is the epitome of love.

Chris A.
October 11, 2016 2:24 PM

Ifm, Please forward this comment to Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Isiah, Obadiah, John, The LORD him self, and others so I can go back to my happy place.Thank You………

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 11, 2016 4:38 PM

Yes, I will go to my Bible…Isaiah, Jeremiah…well, ALL of them. Then Revelation is pretty interesting. Sorry, if I come across slightly sarcastic. It’s just God Himself did say there was no turning back at a point. Even if the great intercessors entreated Him. It’s because we WILL NOT. He has given us time. As a merciful, loving Father, He MUST take us to the woodshed SO THAT MANY COME TO HIM! In our present condition–as a whole–we do not give those outside a true message of salvation. We, ourselves, even now, as many look to Trump, project a mixed message. WHO are we looking to for salvation? When everything is stripped away–all the props and trappings we secretly or even unknowingly depend on–THEN we will SEE! I know for me personally, it is difficult to not look at what I have or don’t have physically. When a nation is “fat, dumb, and happy,” why depend on God??

Chris A.
October 11, 2016 6:14 PM

Ifm, My misunderstanding.I totally agree with what you say in this context. I just get my hackles up when I start to read from people proclaiming that if we just pray harder, and hope harder that by some twisted way that the LORD is going to be somehow convinced that he is wrong ,and will change his mind on what has been decreed from the beginning. I call this the blue birds and sunshine theology that is going to lead the whole world to hell on the road of good intentions so to speak…..I know Trump is a rod of judgement against the globalist luciferians ,and as the Bible has stated they are being exposed for what they are. Fleeing naked to the finish line,and the country is being forced to make a choice between freedom or slavery…..

Cali
Cali
October 11, 2016 6:25 PM

Yes Trump is “the better choice”, i just don’t think they will let him get the job.
I do not think the votes count, they didn’t in 2012.
God gave us plenty of time/Grace, things just got worse.
America as a nation does not choose God, not Christ, they want Baal

SeanC
SeanC
October 11, 2016 5:33 PM

I see where you’re coming from because I’m not 100% on all the doom prophecies out there, but at the same time you are assuming that Trump is God’s choice. I think that’s dangerous. We simply don’t know, and it’s still a worse path to take because if the doom prophets are wrong, at least the doom never happened like they said.

But if by believing that voting a non Christian man is God’s choice, you are essentially willing to dismiss any sin by Trump, anything that is wrong in God’s sight, because Trump is “God’s choice” thereby giving Trump credibility and divine standing with Him. Isn’t God holy? And also do you recall how Saul came to be king, and how that all turned out? God is more than willing to give us our desires. Even evil rulers. Be careful what you wish for. Lay your treasures in heaven, not earth.

We do have a choice : repent, pray, and fast. Those are our choices. They are weapons, literally, in the spiritual realm and many of us think that voting is more effective. I’ve heard the argument before: we need to act, we need to vote. But praying is an action, the most powerful action! I don’t mean to restrict people from voting, but it certainly is a deceiving thought to disregard prayer and fasting as the most powerful action we can take. They are our weapons. And the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God also we need to wield and use it!

Cali