After reading Christopher Harris’s recent post in which he shared the dream God gave him about the new crypto currency, Electroneum, I asked God to confirm to me if I should invest.
This morning, I had two dreams about it. In the first dream, I saw the price of Electroneum on a chart, $62.25. I woke up soon afterwards and wrote it down. I was excited about it because the current price is about 6 cents, so anyone who buys now would receive a 1,000-fold return! I believe this will fulfill what Christopher saw, God is paying wages to His workers to help us bring in the coming harvest. Prices change every minute, but current market prices are shown in USD on Coinmarketcap.com.
I went back to sleep and had a second dream in which I was traveling around telling everyone about the 1,000-fold return available on Electroneum. I saw people’s faces lighting up with joy as they heard the news. I believe the purpose for this dream was to let me know it is okay to share this news with anyone willing to hear it.
This was the first time God has shown me anything about crypto currencies, but He has been showing me many things recently regarding equities and silver, which have been happening, so I am excited about this. I was not shown any dates, so I don’t know how long it will take to reach the top.
I am just a beginner at crypto currencies, but over the past couple of days, I gathered information and prepared the following detailed steps on how to buy Electroneum (ETN). It is a new currency, just launched in the past month, and can only be purchased on one exchange currently, Cryptopia. Since they don’t accept deposits in US dollars, the first step is to open an account with an exchange that does, like GDAX, Coinbase, or Kraken. A great site for comparing prices and finding more exchanges is Coinmarketcap.com.
So after opening a new account with one of these exchanges and depositing funds, you’ll have to use your funds there to purchase a major crypto currency, such as Bitcoin (BTC) or Litecoin (LTC). My preference is Litecoin due to lower fees. Once you have that, you can then get started on Cryptopia, using your Bitcoin or Litecoin to purchase Electroneum (ETN).
Steps to purchase Electroneum:
- Open new account at Cryptopia.co.nz. It is recommended to write down all account details on paper, in case of computer failure.
- Log into your account and click your account name at the top right corner to see the Account details screen.
- Enter your profile details.
- In the top menu, next to your account name, click the B to see the drop-down list, then select Deposit to deposit funds from another currency like BTC or LTC.
- From the Deposit list, select the currency you want to deposit. Easiest way is to enter BTC or LTC, then select Bitcoin or Litecoin.
- Click next to see the deposit address and QR Code. Each currency has a unique address for each Cryptopia account, consisting of about 34 alphanumeric characters.
- Then go to the exchange where you purchased Bitcoin or Litecoin, such as GDAX.com, and select Withdraw.
- Enter the corresponding Cryptopia deposit address at the other exchange, such as GDAX.com. Note: If you have already moved the currency to your ether wallet, then it must be withdrawn from there.
- To purchase Electroneum on Cryptopia, click Exchange, located at the top of the screen, then select Markets in the drop-down menu.
- Select your transaction currency, such as Litecoin or Bitcoin, from the list located below the Cryptopia logo at the top left corner. I am using Litecoin from here on.
- In the Market Summary list in the main panel, click the link next to Electroneum, called ETN/LTC, which is located in the Market column. That opens a new screen.
- In the new screen, enter the quantity to purchase. The fields will then be populated in the table, showing the quantity of Litecoin required to buy the quantity of Electroneum.
- Click Buy ETN.
- After the price of Electroneum rises and you are ready to sell, reverse the transaction by going back to Exchange > Markets and using Electroneum to purchase Litecoin. At the top of the left panel, click LTC to view all prices in Litecoin.
I believe God has given us a rare opportunity to transfer great wealth into His kingdom.
Special thanks to Christopher Harris for sharing his dream with us.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded Z3news.com to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.