Electroneum bringing 1,000-fold return!

After reading Christopher Harris’s recent post in which he shared the dream God gave him about the new crypto currency, Electroneum, I asked God to confirm to me if I should invest.

This morning, I had two dreams about it. In the first dream, I saw the price of Electroneum on a chart, $62.25. I woke up soon afterwards and wrote it down. I was excited about it because the current price is about 6 cents, so anyone who buys now would receive a 1,000-fold return! I believe this will fulfill what Christopher saw, God is paying wages to His workers to help us bring in the coming harvest. Prices change every minute, but current market prices are shown in USD on Coinmarketcap.com.

I went back to sleep and had a second dream in which I was traveling around telling everyone about the 1,000-fold return available on Electroneum. I saw people’s faces lighting up with joy as they heard the news. I believe the purpose for this dream was to let me know it is okay to share this news with anyone willing to hear it.

This was the first time God has shown me anything about crypto currencies, but He has been showing me many things recently regarding equities and silver, which have been happening, so I am excited about this. I was not shown any dates, so I don’t know how long it will take to reach the top.

I am just a beginner at crypto currencies, but over the past couple of days, I gathered information and prepared the following detailed steps on how to buy Electroneum (ETN). It is a new currency, just launched in the past month, and can only be purchased on one exchange currently, Cryptopia. Since they don’t accept deposits in US dollars, the first step is to open an account with an exchange that does, like GDAX, Coinbase, or Kraken. A great site for comparing prices and finding more exchanges is Coinmarketcap.com.

So after opening a new account with one of these exchanges and depositing funds, you’ll have to use your funds there to purchase a major crypto currency, such as Bitcoin (BTC) or Litecoin (LTC). My preference is Litecoin due to lower fees. Once you have that, you can then get started on Cryptopia, using your Bitcoin or Litecoin to purchase Electroneum (ETN).

Steps to purchase Electroneum:

1. Open new account at Cryptopia.co.nz. It is recommended to write down all account details on paper, in case of computer failure.
  2. Log into your account and click your account name at the top right corner to see the Account details screen.
  3. Enter your profile details.
  4. In the top menu, next to your account name, click the B to see the drop-down list, then select Deposit to deposit funds from another currency like BTC or LTC.
  5. From the Deposit list, select the currency you want to deposit. Easiest way is to enter BTC or LTC, then select Bitcoin or Litecoin.
  6. Click next to see the deposit address and QR Code. Each currency has a unique address for each Cryptopia account, consisting of about 34 alphanumeric characters.
  7. Then go to the exchange where you purchased Bitcoin or Litecoin, such as GDAX.com, and select Withdraw.
  8. Enter the corresponding Cryptopia deposit address at the other exchange, such as GDAX.com. Note: If you have already moved the currency to your ether wallet, then it must be withdrawn from there.
  9. To purchase Electroneum on Cryptopia, click Exchange, located at the top of the screen, then select Markets in the drop-down menu.
  10. Select your transaction currency, such as Litecoin or Bitcoin, from the list located below the Cryptopia logo at the top left corner. I am using Litecoin from here on.
  11. In the Market Summary list in the main panel, click the link next to Electroneum, called ETN/LTC, which is located in the Market column. That opens a new screen.
  12. In the new screen, enter the quantity to purchase. The fields will then be populated in the table, showing the quantity of Litecoin required to buy the quantity of Electroneum.
  13. Click Buy ETN.
  14. After the price of Electroneum rises and you are ready to sell, reverse the transaction by going back to Exchange > Markets and using Electroneum to purchase Litecoin. At the top of the left panel, click LTC to view all prices in Litecoin.

I believe God has given us a rare opportunity to transfer great wealth into His kingdom.

Special thanks to Christopher Harris for sharing his dream with us.

Shannon
Shannon
December 18, 2017 2:14 AM

Does everyone remember the Economist magazine cover for 2018? That cover looks a lot like the coins used for bitcoin and crypto curriencies just with a different symbol. The thoughts that come to me are that God tells us to be separate and remove ourselves from the beast system…not actively engage in it. Now I know that all here would be using the money earned for good, but is this not just feeding the beast system more? God provides for His children’s needs, so I’m wary that He would have us dive into the beast system for those provisions. The more ppl invest in it, the faster it goes into effect and the more it corrupts. You can’t go into a mud pit for a diamond and not get muddy… I know many have had the Spirit direct them to this and I have not gotten word either way; but the whole thing just seems to say, stay away and not engage. Kind of like separating yourself from the pagan holidays…even if celebrating them for what you think are the right reasons, you are still celebrating a pagan holiday that is not deemed Holy in God’s eyes. Anyway, those are just my thoughts and I pray no one is upset at me for them. Love to all here and God Bless.

Phil -Sydney
Phil -Sydney
December 18, 2017 6:19 AM

Dear Shannon,
Well said . I have deep concerns that many/ some Christians are being driven by greed with crypto currencies. The big question is,what are you actually buying and what is the value of the technology of one token over another. Remember the dot.com 💥 boom. Looks very much of the same. Key investment wisdom is don’t put all your eggs in one basket. I see gold and silver as a far superior investment over the next three years. Cryptos I rate as speculative so you only should invest what you can afford to lose. If your looking at the crypto chart every hour and living in fear, then you should not be in that investment. Phanuel has a track record of good advice so I take his words seriously but I invest with common sense.God.bless . I do not wish anyone to lose hard earned money and curse God. We are fallible creatures. We make errors and Satan plays games,

Shannon
Shannon
December 21, 2017 1:37 PM

Thank you for your reply Phil. May the Lord Bless you and lead you. Much love.

Jemba
Jemba
December 21, 2017 2:55 PM

Phil, are you sure that greed is what is driving ‘many/some’ Christians on z3? It can be dangerous to assume to know the hearts and intents of people you do not know.

G. Wylie
G. Wylie
December 22, 2017 1:24 PM

The CEO of a major gold mining company was on CNBC yesterday. When asked about his opinion on cryptos he replied,”gold and silver are mined by companies, cryptos are people mining people.” He inferred that it is a con artist confidence game.

Vicki
Vicki
December 21, 2017 7:53 AM

Shannon,
Thank you for posting this. I was feeling uneasy too and haven’t heard clearly from the Lord, but while reading this morning’s comments on the sidebar I was just about to jump in. However, your comments perfectly explained my uneasiness and I feel like I’m not supposed to participate in this, at least for now. This isn’t a judgement of anyone else, this is just a thank you for confirming what I’m feeling.

Shannon
Shannon
December 21, 2017 1:32 PM

Sister Vicki, you are welcome. I don’t know what it is but the word that keeps coming to me is Deception and the spirit of drunkenness. I can’t explain it any other way. Although it seems that if one comments in genuine concern on here that many just attribute it to the enemy going against the Will of God. You can only do what you are led by the Holy Spirit. But what I find funny, is that just the day before this article broke that we were all discussing the fact of how anyone possibly speaking in opposition is tossed and disregarded by the brethren because they want to hear what they want to hear. I’ve read some of the other comments on how others feel about the few who have spoken in concern in acting on this, that it is the enemy working against their blessing and it really turns me off from further visits to this site. You cannot go with the flow, but against the grain. Do not go the way of the world. I pray the Holy Spirit leads you to all truth. Much love and God Bless to you Sister.

James G
James G
December 19, 2017 11:09 AM

I am reminded of what I heard one prophet speak of (perhaps Neville Johnson) that what happened when the Israelites left Egypt – taking spoils from the Egyptians – is going to happen again.
I am guessing that some of the Israelites could have argued against doing this saying:
– We don’t need to take anything from our former captors because God will meet our needs.
– If the Egyptians used this it must be evil and tainted and we must be separate from them
– Such wealth was built upon the blood, sweat, and tears of slaves; it should be shunned

Such things are neither good nor evil. It is how they are used that makes the difference. How they are used is determined by who owns them.

Exodus 3:22 “…Thus you will plunder the Egyptians.”

Marnie
Marnie
December 19, 2017 7:26 PM

Hi James G, yes I believe it was Neville Johnson that said that… he had an encounter in the spiritual realm with Joseph, who told him a company of “end-time Joseph’s” would begin to be raised up. Just as in Joseph’s day, wealth would be transferred to those who will steward it for God’s righteous, Kingdom purposes in these last days.

MOSES
MOSES
December 20, 2017 1:33 AM

Excellent James G. I believe that God is raising up an end time group of Moses’ who will help lead out others from slavery into the realm of freedom to trust HIM.

Christine Beadsworth
December 21, 2017 8:28 AM

There is a desktop wallet called exodus, sounds fairly appropriate to me!

MOSES
MOSES
December 24, 2017 12:42 PM

Yes Christine, Being MOSES I like the wallet EXODUS very much and I use it also.

MOSES – Let My People Go !!!

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
December 21, 2017 6:07 AM

yes, the Lord showed me this too about 2 days ago. I have sent all he showed me to James B in an email and am hoping he will post it but I see he has a backlog of emails.

Mike
Mike
December 17, 2017 12:04 PM

It is written, “The wealth of the wicked is saved up for the righteous”.

I am in.

Christopher Harris
December 17, 2017 1:01 PM
Wow, thank you for sharing James. I didn’t see an upper limit in my dreams, your dream gives people an idea of what the price of the coin can reach (consider putting your coins in a wallet rather than leaving on the exchange). Looks like I’ll be holding onto these coins to reach a higher price, I thank the Lord for giving you those dreams. I believe surely this will happen, my dream on Thursday wasn’t so much as letting me know but experiencing that FOR SURE it will go WAY up. I heard the clinking of coins (representing payment for spiritual battles for God), and the price going up exceedingly. As I said in my youtube video https://youtu.be/eBS4-mcBFio, the detailed description of how to buy Electroneum (ETN) that I wrote http://www.mediafire.com/file/ilr23ld01x2ra35/ (thanks for giving the guide to others James in this post), that this dream (both of them) I received was from our Lord God Almighty Jesus Christ, who is one with God the Father and the Holy Spirit! In the very dream Jesus showed me this He also delivered me from an eternal spiritual battle. I don’t know how to describe this yet, but it was through Jesus Christ I prevailed over a powerful illusion of the enemy that I had been having dreams about being in this place throughout my life. This was the first time I remembered Jesus Christ in this place and He was the way to overcome! Praise Him! I praise Him greatly for His love, kindness, mercy, grace and for all of who He is! I praise Him for His beautiful children also! I say again to glorify our Almighty Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ if you receive any blessings financially, for my dream was SURELY and UNDOUBTEDLY from the LORD GOD JESUS… Read more »
Christopher Harris
December 17, 2017 1:20 PM
I just wanted to share these additional details about the second dream of Electroneum I received this Thursday (14th Dec 2017), in responding to sister Linda. The dream was very intense so I did not describe it in great detail, here is some more information (I posted this in the other thread): “Dear Linda. Yes twice I was shown specifically Electroneum. The dream was a very powerful dream about spiritual battle and was difficult to describe, but certainly from the Lord. I would not share a dream about financial matters unless I was absolutely sure. I only had this dream on Thursday (it is now early Monday morning). I will try to describe it with a bit more detail. I was shown I was trapped in an eternal spiritual battle. I couldn’t escape and I had been there throughout my life, undergoing intense spiritual decisions and battle situations. It was like groundhog day and I would repeatedly wake up, only to be trapped in the same place, but unlike groundhog day I had no memory I was trapped and repeating things. The simulations were painful, intense, violent, disgusting and vile, difficult spiritual decisions. When I came into the dream on Thursday It was the first time ever I could remember Jesus Christ in this place. Knowing Jesus Christ allowed me to follow His Spirit and guide through all the obstacles and spiritual battles that were before me. I was able to overcome only by His Spirit! There were some really difficult things in this place. Every day I had to crawl through a tunnel and a demon cut off something from me, which was incredibly painful (I felt all the pain), and its purpose was to separate me from God and my knowledge of God. I KNOW GOD, HE IS… Read more »
Casey Toda
casey
December 18, 2017 8:12 PM

Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing your dreams. What wallet do you use for your Electroneum?

Christopher Harris
December 19, 2017 5:04 AM

Hi brother, right now I am not using a wallet. I am looking to test out the offline paper downloadable wallet off the Electroneum website. I have seen others say it is working, so will test with a small amount of coins and then with a larger amount soon. Here is the website link: (titled Offline Wallet Generator) https://downloads.electroneum.com/

My coins are on the exchange at the moment, so will look into this soon. I recommend when using the paper wallet to transfer a little at a time to the paper wallet, then try sending to Cryptopia, to verify all is working before sending a larger amount. Also do not reveal the private spend key (access to your coins). May God bless you.

Christopher Harris
December 19, 2017 5:16 AM

You can also use the mobile app as a wallet I believe https://my.electroneum.com/ I have not done this myself. I’m not sure if they offer a wallet itself on the website if you create an account, I need to look into it more.

The site experienced a large DDOS hack attack (denial of service) when they originally tried to launch Electroneum in November. No accounts were compromised. The launch was delayed a month and during that time Electroneum employed a group called Hacker One to hack proof their system (they basically try to find vulnerabilities) which took a number of weeks. They relaunched last week to a bumpy launch with some tech issues (apparently they said it was out of their control and due to Amazon), so are a very new coin on the market.

Also Electroneum is based on the Moreno block chain and has private transactions (unlike Bitcoin). The team has 100 million available for marketing, hiring, and pushing the coin (from the initial investment of customers). Just some other info for anyone interested. See the Electroneum CEO interview link I posted in my recent comment.

Patrick perque
December 19, 2017 12:46 PM

Just wondering if we should keep on cryptopia exchange or should we transfer to wallet ?

Ming
Ming
December 23, 2017 12:59 PM

PLEASE keep your tokens OFFline (with a hardware like Ledger Nano S or Trezor, OR using paper wallet), as recommended by IT security expert.

Now, you need to think about EMP…

Paper wallet – use good paper & ink, water proof storage.

Best,

Ming

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
December 17, 2017 10:23 PM

Amen! Get out debt so that you can be a conduit instead of a cul-de-sac

Christopher Harris
December 19, 2017 2:42 AM
December 18th 2017 Recent POST LAUNCH interview with Richard Ells, the CEO of Electroneum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdYeTbNvOBU Big deals apparently in the pipeline. This coin is only on Cryptopia right now, a very small exchange by volume, once Electroneum is on bigger exchanges and some of these deals play out, I think the massive rise in price will begin that the Lord showed me. This coin only just launched and was the most popular ICO (Initial Coin Offering) ever. I am hoping there is some time for people to get involved who feel led. With the types of discussion going on I encourage all to pray to God Himself and ask Him what to do. I know for myself the Lord has shown me clearly, and James has had two confirmation dreams showing a price that will be obtained in the coming future (From 7 cents to 60USD is an enormous multiplication). I am all in on ETN, because the Lord told me to do so. I have learned my lesson from not listening to the Lord on Litecoin, which would have 3x my investment in 4 days. For me it is a matter of obedience to what the Lord told me so I have moved all my available resources for investment into Electroneum. Letting you know since I stand by what the Lord revealed to me. I understand for others the Lord did not tell them directly. But consider that I had two dreams, James also had two dreams. When I told James about it the price was 7.77 cents. The Lord gave me a short term dream about Litecoin that was 100% fulfilled. Just consider and seek the Lord. If you feel uncomfortable about cryptos because of the beast system, I very much used to as well and did not… Read more »
EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 19, 2017 3:32 AM

There’s no doubt in my spirit that this crypto is going to soar, The Lord put it on my heart to start buying LTC when it was very cheap. Also, after reading many posts that seem to resist this post about ETN, makes me think the enemy wants to rob many of God’s people of a great blessing that can be used for helping the poor and helping ministries. God bless Christopher and James for posting about ETN.

Christopher Harris
December 19, 2017 4:54 AM
I agree. I expected some resistance but it was much stronger than expected (not all for justified or well explained reasons). I find solace that in my dream I felt only those who were led would receive (who take the steps of faith to receive the blessing). It saddens me to think of the many missed blessings that could be used for such valuable purposes. I hope to use any finances for the Lord our God Jesus Christ’s purpose and guiding will. The possibilities are literally this: 1. My dreams and James’ dreams are from God and represent a once in a lifetime opportunity of financial blessing from God to His children who are obedient and faithful. 2. We were both mistaken in hearing from the Lord and were making it up, or hearing from our own imagination or hearing from demons. These are the two possibilities. I would rather people just say they don’t believe the message is from God (possibility 2), rather than coming up with various reasons (such as calling it a S coin). Time shall reveal. As I stated, I never would share a financial related dream unless I was absolutely sure. For those who step out by faith and receive these dreams I received, and receive the confirmation from James Bailey, I believe the Lord will reward them for His kingdom purposes, and according to the wages He is paying out by His will. I encourage all to pray earnestly on this to the Lord. If you do not feel right in the Spirit, by all means, do not be involved. I am not trying to negate your feelings and thoughts on this issue. But know that this is like buying bitcoin when it first started, the multiple effect of your investment is something remarkable,… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
December 19, 2017 6:53 AM

Well said Christopher ! God bless you !

Julian
December 20, 2017 11:58 PM

Several years ago and on a few occasions The Lord showed me Psalm 127:1
Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it.
Also;
Psalm 37Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Exhortation to Patience and Trust
A Psalm of David.
Fret not yourself because of the wicked,
be not envious of wrongdoers!
For they will soon fade like the grass,
and wither like the green herb.
Trust in the Lord, and do good;
so you will dwell in the land, and enjoy security.
Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
He will bring forth your vindication as the light,
and your right as the noonday.
Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for him;
fret not yourself over him who prospers in his way,
over the man who carries out evil devices!
Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath!
Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil.
For the wicked shall be cut off;
but those who wait for the Lord shall possess the land.
Yet a little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look well at his place, he will not be there.
But the meek shall possess the land,
and delight themselves in abundant prosperity.

Julian
December 20, 2017 11:37 PM

Hi Christopher
I am using a french keypad so excuse the punctuation.
I was very pleased to read your post about ETN. I am also Christian and I live in France with my family. I believe that the Lord has led me to buy crypto currencies and I have bought a lot of electroneum. I traded Litecoin
after great gains and got ETN for 6 cents. I would have got it for a lot less if I was a bit more savvy. Yesterday I was concerned about my purchase as there are a lot of crypto geeks saying that its a bad investment as the company lack technical ability and strategy. They appear to be having lots of difficulties wth their mobile App which is a virtual simulation of mining for which people are rewarded. It is also impossible to access their website or the app as passwords are always incorrect. Hopefully all these tech difficulties will be fixed soon or people will lose faith. Funny enough I nearly sold all my ETN last night. I have been praying for guidance and this morning I saw your post along with another about ETN so I am going to hang in there. I tried to look up your youtube channel but could not find it. All the best and God bless
Julian

Christopher Harris
December 21, 2017 5:11 AM

Thank you everyone. Dear Julian I am glad you were able to buy ETN at 6 cents, a very good price. These prices now will be an amazement in the coming times I believe. There is a lot of people speaking against this coin, but remember they only just launched. These issues will be resolved. The Lord showed me for certain this coin will rise exceedingly, so I am trusting in this. The Lord often does things when they do not seem possible or the odds are stacked against it. However, from my analysis of this coin before I received the dream from the Lord is that it will bring very solid returns and is attempting to do what no other coin has (mobile miner, deal making, marketing). I recommend you hold (obviously) but this is up to you. I am all in brother, and trusting in the Lord’s provision. I imagine the first three months of next year will be interesting. My youtube channel is JESUSisLORD. May God bless you.

Bong
Bong
December 27, 2017 8:16 PM

I brother I believe in you. I think buying etn I believe GOd give guidance to buy..not for me but to be used in the coming great tribulation!!

Julian
December 21, 2017 6:44 AM

Hi brother Christopher, thank you, you are a real blessing to others. I have found your YouTube channel and website and have subscribed.
I will be looking out for your media contributions eagerly.
God bless you

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 19, 2017 4:59 PM

Christopher thank you for stepping out in faith and posting your dreams. God bless you.

CPJ
December 20, 2017 3:46 PM

Yes, EarsToHear, last night I dreamt ALL NIGHT about warfare swirling around this whole Electroneum opportunity. Not only do I agree the enemy wants to block those of us who feel led to invest, with obstacle after obstacle, [as is the case with me and my husband] but also this:

I saw in the very first dream someone seated on a throne [not the Lord Himself but someone with spiritual authority from the Lord, thus the throne] and this person on the throne was discussing Electroneum privately with a couple of saints who were looking up and listening, when all of a sudden the one on the throne who was speaking turned their head, because they became aware of entities “eavesdropping” standing together in a doorway behind them.

I don’t know exactly who they were, I just knew in the dream that the ones who were eavesdropping were not meant to be partakers of this blessing, but they were eavesdropping to hear the plans of the righteous. And from that starter dream, the rest of the night, as I said, was me witnessing an endless swirl of warfare surrounding the investment.

I ask for breakthrough prayers for my husband and me so we can purchase ETN with no more glitches/hiccups/delay. God bless to all the brethren.

December 20, 2017 6:09 PM

On the topic of warfare against our future blessings, I believe this is our verse to stand on:
With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies. – Psalm 60:12

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 20, 2017 4:50 PM

Awesome dream CPJ, the enemy always comes against God’s plan, but will certainly fail. I actually think Christopher’s post about ETN has received more resistance than all the other posts on Z3, which just reveals that the enemy is against, because it will help many ministries in this end time harvest. I will be praying in agreement for you and your husband and that a hedge of protection be around you both as you do the Lord’s work. God bless you both.

CPJ
December 20, 2017 6:29 PM

Thank you so much, ETH. (And you too Richard. I like the verse you chose.) I am standing on God’s word to us, and I have peace, because my motivation is all about just following His lead, so I figure since the Lord’s leading us into this, the pressure is on Him, not us, to break through the barriers/opposition. 🙂 Having said that, I sure do appreciate the prayer of agreement, because “where two or more agree as touching anything…”

Ken L…praying for you…

Ken L
Ken L
December 21, 2017 4:04 AM

Thank you CPJ! God bless you!

Bong
Bong
December 27, 2017 8:30 PM

I believe very strongly in you… 17‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. 18Even on My servants, both men and women, I will pour out My Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. This is passage int he bible!

Ken L
Ken L
December 19, 2017 11:36 AM

Christopher, thanks for sharing. I will be buying some ETN as well, but man, the funding process on Coinbase is taking forever.

December 19, 2017 2:53 PM

Your other option is to use a debit card on Coinbase. The funds are instantaneous but I think you get charged 4%. The Cryptos I bought with it went up more than that in a day. I figured that if I waited I’d lose far more than 4% given funds often take 10 days to arrive. On the positive side, if you send money back to your account, you’ll receive it in only 2 days.

Ken L
Ken L
December 19, 2017 3:12 PM

Weird, it says it can’t verify my BOA debit card, also I checked on Coinbase and it says my limit for debit/credit card transaction is $300, which is too small for my purpose.

December 19, 2017 8:02 PM

That’s right, I forgot that they scale up the amount you can use on a debit cards over time.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
December 17, 2017 4:48 PM

JB,

Just a small technical addition. GDAX is the exchange that underlies Coinbase. They are one in the same. You need a Coinbase account to trade on GDAX. If you have Coinbase, you don’t want to use the “newbie” buy and sell web portal because it forces market trades and the fees are horrendous. You want to move coins (easy to do) from the portal wallet into GDAX (gdax.com) and run your transactions on the exchange directly. You can place limit orders here, so can control prices for entries and exits. If you don’t use market orders (not a price taker) the fees are essentially free. You also see the bid and ask stacks. You can move coins back and forth between Coinbase and GDAX without limit. It’s off chain, so they are seamless inside Coinbase.

JR

Christine Beadsworth
December 18, 2017 9:05 AM

please explain clearly how to move coins from the portal wallet into gdax.com. You are dealing with trading illiterates in my case specifically 🙂

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
December 18, 2017 9:38 AM
Christine you need to first have Coinbase set up and then you go to GDAX.com and log in with your Coinbase credentials. You’ll note that the site allows you to chose from nine markets. BTC, ETH, and LTC for dollars, euros, or another coin. So, if you chose the BTC/$ market you’ll have a screen showing the bid and ask stacks for the BTC/$ market. To trade you need to move either dollars or BTC into this sub wallet on the exchange. The interface for doing that is very intuitive. You choose “Deposit” and a window allows you to choose “From Coinbase”. Under “From Coinbase” you select the BTC or dollars you want to transfer into the exchange platform out of your coinbase wallet. Again, this is all off chain, so the execution is immediate. Once the exchange wallet is populated, you can execute trades. The proceeds can then be moved back to Coinbase by making a “Withdraw” selection and you do the same thing by moving coins or dollars back to the Coinbase wallet. I don’t recommend keeping coins or dollars parked on the exchange long term. I’d move them back to the Coinbase wallet, which will be more secure. I think you can try and setup the exchange directly with you bank account, but I didn’t do it that way. I use Coinbase for my bank connection and my dollar wallet, and then just transfer back and forth between coinbase and the exchange. The idea in all of this is that everyone needs some sort of US dollar connection. I think Coinbase is the best because it’s the largest and has the largest investment capital behind it. Also, it is following US regulatory rules, so it’s under supervision. This is the portal that allows you to change dollars… Read more »
Christine Beadsworth
December 18, 2017 11:23 AM

Thank you so much. I feel like a toddler swimming in the surf at high tide!!

Christine Beadsworth
December 18, 2017 11:24 AM

hope coinbase doesn’t malfunction with someone from South Africa

Christine Beadsworth
December 19, 2017 4:10 PM

Coin base is not functional with South Africa.

MOSES
MOSES
December 19, 2017 7:40 PM

South Africa has two bitcoin exchanges:
Luno and Ice3x

Christine Beadsworth
December 20, 2017 1:43 AM

Luno doesn’t deal in litecoin, only bitcoin which is more expensive.

December 19, 2017 10:25 AM

Coinbase has had a lot of issues in the past. Hopefully their upgrades have resolved them. But there were numerous days that the only way to access were with the android app. I’d suggest having this ready as a backup, if available to you.

Ali
Ali
December 18, 2017 9:03 PM

I bought some etn coins on cryptopia.. how do I move my coin purchases to coinbase?

December 18, 2017 9:04 PM

You can’t. Coinbase currently only supports 3 coins.

Ali
Ali
December 18, 2017 9:07 PM

Would you suggest keeping the coins in cryptopia?

Z3Mining
January 20, 2018 1:23 AM

You can create your own Electroneum wallet over at https://my.electroneum.com/

They also give you an option to make an offline wallet (which you can print on paper — be sure to laminate it, protect it, etc — but also contains your private key which you should never share with anyone).

December 19, 2017 1:39 AM

I don’t think there is really another choice right now. I keep mine there, but maybe there will be some other options in the future.

faith
faith
December 17, 2017 2:44 PM

James, since you are now in the cryptos you might want to consider posting your bitcoin, eth & ltc wallet addresses in your donations section as another way for people to donate to you.

Connerhead
Connerhead
December 27, 2017 8:03 AM

Oh boy. It was FAZ now it’s this. At the end of the day when it all tanks, cryptos may survive. FAZ may survive but looking back, I think all of you would have been better off keeping with silver. Judging by the amount of money some of you have already lost, I think you already get it. You can’t rely checking on z3news daily to see whether you should buy or sell a stock based on 1 or 2 people’s views / dreams / visions.

ed h
December 27, 2017 12:41 PM

We lose based on one thing only. We enter a trade and sit and wait. People don’t use stops and when it’s down keep staring at it and hold. Learning to trade is more than buying a stock. I posted over a year ago to not hold FAZ. more than a few days.

If we only trade based on the Z3 posts , then we need to learn to read charts and decide for ourselves if it is a good time to enter. We also need an exit strategy and a plan.

As far as cryptos, there are many more out there that have not been revealed as prophetic. I truly believe Phanuel is being used by God as a help to others here. There are some that have gone up over 500% in a day that have not been shared on z3.The ones on z3 are safe and will rise.

Owning silver is smart, I bought silver with some of my stock profits. Plan on doing that with crypto profits as well.

michael c.
michael c.
December 27, 2017 1:49 PM

Dear Ed, You give wise advise. I remember when Phanuel shared
that the Lord was not going to build his Kingdom on a stock that causes
anxiety and fear UVXY. I remember the first time I traded it with options
the anxiety I felt. It was like trying to catch a hummingbird. Do you think
buying silver at this time is wrong. Thank you for the insights that you share.

Ed H
Ed H
December 27, 2017 11:00 PM

Michael C,
I think buying silver is different for everyone. If you are trying to invest to make money short term silver is not what you want. If you are diversifying and want a hedge against inflation silver is a great buy.
If you are looking for protection during a financial crisis silver could do well.

Silver at this price is a good buy, but its better to buy on the dips though.
I personally started buying in late 2015 and have only bought on dips. I based my goal amount of silver hitting $50 . My original plan was to pay off my house but the Lord has led me to believe that the silver is to help others when the time comes.

BTW . Phanuel has seen silver at $1000 . I have seen it at $747

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 27, 2017 9:43 AM

How about the insane profits many have gained??? How about the recouped Faz losses in a very short time???
PPT
VERI
COB
XLR
EOS
on and on….
you can choose to bury your talents, but many of us won’t

shalom.

Marnie
Marnie
December 27, 2017 4:37 PM

No doubt many people have made money with crypto. In fact, I had to overcome the thinking that it is too late to jump on board. As someone who has never invested in anything, along with being conservative (i.e. just save the money/ bury the talent/ play it safe) I really felt a push in my spirit recently to step outside “my box.” And that rather than being too late, it’s actually still early as cryptos aren’t yet mainstream.

My husband and I decided to invest now— realizing that even if /when it crashes along the way— it will also increase. We have made a sizable investment in COB, also LTC and XLR. A smaller amount of ETN. VERI and PPT are on the want list, and I’ll probably pick up some PPT soon. Haven’t decided for sure yet. For now the plan is to take out profits along the way to put into silver, and pick up more crypto on major dips/ a crash. We will watch closely and pray for revelation about the timing. I believe we are entering into times unlike anything we have ever seen. It sure is great to have such an amazing community of us here on z3 where we can share our thoughts, dreams and revelations from God. God bless you all!

Connerhead
Connerhead
December 27, 2017 9:56 AM

Phanuel,

I didn’t realize people here have been making insane profits. I was under the impression that many were still waiting for the FAZ boom. Frankly, investing in an index fund would have done great this year. The crypto boom is doing great too for now. My point is that while some will benefit from the stock tips here, I would bet that most have lost more than they have gained and would have been better off in conservative positions.

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 27, 2017 10:16 AM

Connerhand,
My take is our destiny was dramatically changed when the Trump won the election. And it wasn’t sealed till very close to the election. Bad events which were going to happen were postponed. We were granted more grace and opportunities for the wealth transfer. Please seek the Lord about getting on the crypto train for it has wiped away many FAZ disappointments. FAZ is becoming an after thought.

shalom

taj
taj
December 27, 2017 10:30 AM

P, It’s been a while, Shalom my friend….are you of the mind that the FAZ trade is over or further out in the future. God Bless. taj

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 27, 2017 10:36 AM

Shalom Taj brother
Faz’s time is going to come, but in the meantime why miss the crypto train with great ROI?

shalom

Taj
Taj
December 27, 2017 10:41 AM

And do it shall be in the name of Jesus.

Taj
Taj
December 27, 2017 10:44 AM

So it shall be…in Jesus name.

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 27, 2017 10:59 AM

Amen brother!

Tater
Tater
December 27, 2017 1:23 PM

Amen! I have finished moving all of my funds over to cryptos.

michael c.
michael c.
December 27, 2017 1:32 PM

Hi Phanuel,
If you were picking today to add to your position which would you
choose first before the BTC 2339 drop?

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 27, 2017 7:11 PM

XLR all the way….Michael C.
COB also had a pretty good correction.

ed h
December 20, 2017 12:22 PM

Z3 looking to get into ETN. Just my personal advice. Tier into your position. Don’t buy all at once. Was in this before this post came out. It has 10-15% swings.Place buy orders for 10% to 15% lower than the going rate , and be patient.If it gets a dip buy. My son just bought some at .05

Also like anything else, please do not go all in on only one. Diversify some go up, some go down create a balance and you will do well.

Michael
Michael
December 19, 2017 1:29 AM

With bitcoin I am beginning to see how even the very elect may be deceived. Please understand that bitcoin is not just another currency exchange just like a Ouija board is not just another board game. Crypto currencies like bitcoin are infused with ai and quantum computers. So what you may say but you need to know at a very rudimentary level how quantum computers work. They exchange information into multiple parallel dimensions. C.E.R.N itself is a massive quantum computer of one cubit. A 2048 cubit Dwave quantum computer accesses 2 to the power of 2048 parallel dimensions (a digital computer operates in binary which is 2 to the power of 1 ie 2^1). These parallel dimensions are opened through demonic hosts eg 2048 demons. Just as ouija boards rely on necromancy, so do quantum computers and the ai systems they run. It gets worse because all gambling and binary crypto currencies have roots going back to geomancy, which is a form of divination. There is nothing new under the sun, Satan is building his pre flood beast system with different packaging.

You must be aware that with crypto currencies and other various gambling geomancy, you are opening doors to the demonic. Please be sober minded and alert. If you open such doors you may be allowing the accuser to bring a case against you in the courts of heaven. If you want to do more research on this I suggest you look up Anthony Patch on the Kev Baker show. Anthony Patch I believe is a Spirit filled Christian who has done extensive expert research on quantum computers and how they are linked to Ai and even bitcoin.