“Electroneum will go up and it will be wages for spiritual battle done for God.”

Dear brethren, I just woke up from a powerful revelation from God. Among other things, Electroneum will go up and it will be wages for spiritual battle done for God against the enemy.

This is what I was shown. The Lord says a worker is worthy of his wages Luke 10:7, 1 Timothy 5:18), the wages I was shown was for spiritual battles (warfare as a soldier of God).  The revelation of the spiritual battle was beyond my imagining. The enemy had cast an eternal illusion/battle and the only way to prevail was Jesus Christ, the Lord our God!

As I woke up today I felt the wages were released. I say now by faith, put into Electroneum (ETN). As I am writing this, the price is now 7.77 cents (USD). Coincidence? I think not. I saw the Lord was going to make it rise for His purposes.

After this dream, I transferred anything I had in other crypto coins into ETN, so now I am waiting patiently by faith. I don’t know how much time until this coin goes way up, but I believe it will increase to multiple USD. I don’t know what will happen, but I saw the Lord rising it for His purposes.

I am sharing this by faith as the Lord already gave me a Litecoin dream that was completely fulfilled in 4 days. Litecoin was a little below $100 on December 8. I was told it would rise to $140, $170, $200, but it went even higher, to $360 (USD) before dropping back down to about $280 today.

I wanted to let you know, to those who feel led. Do not sell under $1.00 USD (up to you). It might go up to multiple dollars in a short time frame because I saw the Lord was raising it. Praise our Lord God Almighty Jesus Christ!!

Additional Info:

Electroneum is known as the first British cryptocurrency. The company makes a unique claim by calling it a mobile cryptocurrency because it gives anyone the ability to mine using their free app on a smart phone. Apps were already available for iPhone and iPad devices, but yesterday they announced their new mobile app for Android devices:

We  are launching access to the Android app and web based wallet manager today (Wed 13th) at 12 noon UK time. If you have an Android device you’ll need to download the new app from the play store AFTER 12 noon. Google rolls out apps around the world over a few hours, so we can’t guarantee you’ll have instant access to the new app, but keep trying after 12 noon (UK time). You’ll need to remove the old app from your phone, we are starting fresh due to the number of changes, which now includes 18 languages, market data and a viral referral system. (Source: Electroneum.com)

I found this additional information about Electroneum from an independent source:

Electroneum, built on its own blockchain, has been developed with the explicit intention of capturing the mobile gaming and online gambling market. It launches via ICO on September 14th and represents a unique investment opportunity.

Electroneum has been developed to allow anyone, regardless of technical ability, easy access to a cryptocurrency. Within a few minutes of installing the mobile app any user can see Electroneum being added to their wallet via the unique mobile miner. Nearly all cryptocurrencies are “mined” with specialist equipment. Electroneum can be mined with the mobile app. (Source: Coinist.io)

Electroneum is currently traded on the Cryptopia Exchange, which is based in New Zealand.

New Electroneum accounts can be created here.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris is 27 and from Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
December 15, 2017 8:38 AM
Hi Christopher! 😀. Your post has my attention but I must share 2 concerns that I would appreciate your perspective on. 1) I believe that bitcoin/crypto currency is the vehicle to move us into the cashless society/“the beast system” so how do you justify being a part of the precursor to the “beast system”? Or do you feel that all of this will happen whether you are a participant or not so this then absolves any guilt or torn feelings you may have about your involvement? 2) I believe that when the current financial system is taken down & we are forced into the digital/cashless System, the RFID chip will be quickly rolled out. The Mark (rfid chip) will be REQUIRED to access your money (make transactions, withdraw, etc.) so how will you get your money out of this system? Or is your view that as Christians, we can only have a short-term participation until the system becomes “locked” to Christians. Btw – I have had these same concerns with ANY asset I own because I believe much like what was done to the Jewish people, we will have a very hard time accessing any money from ANY assets as the banking system will be hostile/closed to Christians. So how will we sell our house, stocks, bitcoin, precious metals, etc.? I appreciate your faithfulness in sharing this dream. I am just trying to understand, like many, how to navigate this minefield that is coming our way. My plan has been: 1) eliminate all debt (done) 2) edit the rigged stock & bond market (done) 3) avoid any precious metals paper ETFs (done) 4) minimize my money in the bank 5) invest in land & house (done) 6) start & invest in a business that produces a product that will be… Read more »
Christopher Harris
December 15, 2017 8:45 PM
Dear Expat Gal, I shared the same concerns. I was led to cryptocurrencies over a year ago but didn’t care to be involved, I felt exactly that the technology will be used for the mark of the beast currency in the future. However, in the meantime I had to consume a lot of precious metals to get by, what was meant to be for the future. If I had have invested a small amount a year ago in practically any coin it would have done very well. However, I also believe it was not the right time for me to be involved in those things because I was learning and growing a lot in the Lord. When you think about guilt about being involved in the system, consider how much guilt can you apply to many things we are involved with in this life? We are called to be be separate from the world, though we are in the world. We are called to come out from Babylon. There are an exceedingly great amount of evil things in this society. So I did feel that way and didn’t get involved in these things for a long time (only in the last month have I been invested in the cryptocurrencies). I know the Lord tells us investing itself is not wrong, the parable of the talents was given as an example (though having wider meaning). I know the economy will collapse, I know war is coming. I know the great tribulation is coming. I know we are in the end times. I see cryptocurrencies as a temporary use to obtain land, survival equipment, gold and silver, doing certain things for the Lord and it will be for certain people (not everybody is going to get involved). I see cryptocurrencies ending at… Read more »
gregzaf
gregzaf
December 17, 2017 9:41 AM

Very insightful, and I believe along the same path, to use the riches for a community building venture off grid in the country, greenhouses, solar energy, fresh water , wells, and community projects to get away from the 5G, ELF, HAARP, GMO’s vaccines, etc..Some home schooling, and church to strengthen our faith to be ready for Our Savior Jesus Christ.
Thank you for your sharing your dream..I had many like it.
God bless!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
December 15, 2017 9:52 PM

Thank you Christopher for this very thorough & well-thought out perspective. I agree with everything you wrote and I will look into this crypto currency as I, like you, wish to be a good steward, of God’s blessings & do not want to be the servant that buried the money provided & had nothing to show while the other 2 servants demonstrated how they grew this money.

One and a half weeks ago, I had lunch with a Christian woman. She shared how her use of gold would be minimal because it would be likely that other people would take notice of this precious metal being redeemed & these observers “might come looking” for more of these shiny & valuable items. 😳 Sobered me up quickly. Had not even thought of this. We face challenging times & only through obedience to God’s voice will we prevail. 💕

Blessings Christopher!

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 20, 2017 3:51 PM

Thanks Chris,
For your wisdom and thoughts. It takes courage . I personally am not keen on eth for a number of reasons but if you and others do well I will be very pleased. Cryptos appear to be in a corrective wave at present except Bch and Bc gold so I’ll be watching charts carefully. Could be a good buying opportunity but again I recommend to all , caution.spread risk by having a NO of tokens veri , ppt, cob, xlr, bitcoin gold for example.if one goes bad the others can recover your funds,God bless and exceedingly prosperous 2018 so we can all contribute to God’s kingdom,
Phil – -across the Tasman sea.

Thanks again James bailey. These opportunities would not be available without you

December 19, 2017 8:55 PM

I want to thank Christopher Harris for telling us about his revelation concerning Bitcoin Cash moving up to $100,000 per coin while something happened to Bitcoin. After I read that revelation I made plans to get some Bitcoin Cash and did so just before it started moving up. Wow, after looking at the price today, I see that I made the right decision and it as a result of what Christopher saw in his dream or vision. It pays to diversify into the right cryptos. Thanks Christopher, MOSES

December 19, 2017 8:55 PM

The timing was perfect. Thanks.

December 19, 2017 9:55 PM

Just for clarification, I am not saying that the move upward in Bitcoin Cash is a part of the scenario that Chris saw, but his dream caused me to get ready and that I am thankful for because of the perfect timing. What Chris saw may be what happens later and not now. Thanks for reading this and miracles to everyone, MOSES

Richard
Richard
December 19, 2017 11:50 PM

Moses,

I also felt very strongly to buy some BCH first thing this morning and was sure amazed to see it up 50+% later in the day. It almost offset my losses in COB today. 🙂
And now it’s receding.

Richard
Richard
December 19, 2017 11:52 PM

And a big thank you to Christopher as well. I also did it to diversify and it helped much.

December 20, 2017 11:23 AM

I got a double on Bitcoin Cash because of perfect timing and leaping ahead to follow a word from the Lord. Hallelujah!!!

December 20, 2017 12:32 AM

Yes that’s the deal with crypto one day up 30 percent the next day down 20 percent. The Fab five are red today … COB down big. But they always end up at higher and higher prices. COB website is picking up … they started slow and are manually verifying users. They are working hard. Growing pains.

ChristineB
December 20, 2017 11:03 AM

Phanuel, my husband had a dream the night before last that COB rose to a certain amount and we were really, really celebrating this rise. It was well over $10 but I am not released to say how much yet. No time frame given.
Interesting that he had the dream, since my husband does not really follow Z3 news and reads only the posts I email to him and updates I share with him.
Blessings

December 20, 2017 12:19 PM

Amen ChristineB,
I will release the highest I saw (so far) based on this confirmation. It was $16 dollars. Perhaps $3 dollars come before the crash and $16 after the crash?? not sure as no dates were shown.
Thanks for sharing Christine B. Blessings!

shalom

December 20, 2017 11:24 AM

Thank you Christine for sharing that with us. Blessings to you, MOSES

Martin
December 24, 2017 10:33 PM

Luke 16:9I tell you, use worldly WEALTH to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into ETERNAL dwellings.

John E H
John E H
December 15, 2017 10:33 AM
In my opinion, the only reason for getting into these pyramid schemes is to “spoil the Egyptians”. Neville Johnson said something about their would be a spoiling of the Egyptians again before we had to go into hiding. I don’t remember the exact prophecy. I prayed about it myself and felt God telling me I COULD get into it but honestly i have so little I could put in it wouldn’t make much difference even if it made 12X. Still waiting on my miracle from God. I believe whatever you do in these last hours/years you better be sure it is what God wants you to do, you wont survive without his protection. I too think gold and silver will eventually go nuts but it too will be sort lived till people realize you cant eat it. The weather is obviously going to get much worse. I think I heard somewhere that world wide over 10% of all crops failed this year and that is official they never tell you the truth. I believe many food prices though high are being deliberately kept down now to prevent panic. We are dropping off into a grand solar minimum faster than anything in the geologic record. Expect 30-50% loses next year. They might control the prices and keep them under double but its hard to do. By 2019 their will be serious shortages. It looks to me like biblical end times are happening through a grand solar minimum it fits all the prophecies. Eventually turning to full blown glaciation in the days of wrath when the sun goes dim. Of course we aren’t appointed to wrath and will be gone then but it looks like 25-40 years before then. You will need some way to grow food inside if you want reliable… Read more »
Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
December 15, 2017 12:59 PM

John E H, remember the servant who buried his talent? Maybe you can’t do much, but maybe God had you read this so you could do something????

Martin
December 24, 2017 10:42 PM

To grow food inside (Jean Paul Jackson said winter AND summer in the same week) I got a Solar Storm LED grow light (400W).Powered by my panels I can extend the growing season ( which is way too short in rural Alberta).

December 15, 2017 10:24 AM

How do you a mark of beast is an rfid chip. That is extremely old technology that is not likely to last in future

December 15, 2017 1:11 AM

Thanks for sharing Chris. Electroneum has potential. It’s a great concept. Something is happening with cryptos … I saw mind boggling numbers of BTC a few nights ago
BTC @ $341000 and $435100. They were written on paper, so will come to pass. I saw Litecoin climb to $800 this evening. Something is happening…..the windows of heaven are open. I saw COB at a very high price… remember many of us got in at $0.05. Something is happening….

Shalom

December 15, 2017 4:46 AM

Bitcoin is following an s curve charting pattern, same with many crypto currencies. Its no mystery that it will likely be 5x higher in 2018

Corey
Corey
December 15, 2017 10:51 AM

Phanuel, those numbers are incredible. Have you seen what price XLR will reach down the road? Thanks.

December 15, 2017 2:01 PM

Corey
I haven’t seen a number yet. But it apparently combines the functions of Dash and Zcash into one. Dash is $900 and Zcash is $466, both in the Top 20. So XLR has great potential.

shalom

Silvia
Silvia
December 16, 2017 6:44 PM

I was guided clearly to electroneum too, bought a certain amount a few days ago and I am very impressed about your clear guidance which is at the same time a prove for my one…

Christopher Harris
December 17, 2017 4:00 AM

Thank you Silvia for sharing.

Rex Pruitt posted on my youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBS4-mcBFio&lc=UgyOpwDh_glqAVwWg4t4AaABAg: “Definitely felt led by the Holy Spirit to test out this inspiration. My wife had a dream last night that included a discussion with Jesus and a shield of protection with writing on the back of the shield toward her as she held it up. The word on the shield was “CRYPTO” reaffirming my nudge by the Holy Spirit to proceed with making the LTC/ETN exchange. Thanks so much for the instructions as I was able to set everything up and perform the transactions with about 1 hour of actual time invested, but if I include the waiting for transaction approvals (elapsed time including sleep…LOL!), it was about 12 hours from start to finish. God Bless!”

Just thought I’d share, since a few others mentioned they were led towards ETN in the comments. May God bless you.

December 16, 2017 7:19 PM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation Silvia. The more the better.

Jo Anne Clendening
Jo Anne Clendening
December 15, 2017 4:28 PM

Two things occurred which led to the following research. My 22-yr-old nephew bought bitcoins for pennies when he was very young. Then, I came across the word “amber” in my Bible studies. As I do for many words in the scriptures, I looked up the word “amber” in Ezekiel. I was taken aback by what I found!!! Is there a connection to our modern day Bitcoin or cryptocurrency?

Strong’s H2830. Heb word chashmal: A shining substance, amber or electrum or bronze (uncertain). Used 3x in the OT: Eze 1:4: And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Used two more times, Eze 1:27 and 8:2. LXX uses the word from Ancient Greek ἤλεκτρον (ḗlektron). We may get the English word “electricity” from this word, which refers to “brightness.”

Considered to be a blending of gold and silver which gives it the amber color. Electrum is a naturally occurring alloy of gold and silver, with trace amounts of copper and other metals. It has also been produced artificially, and is often known as green gold. The ancient Greeks called it ‘gold’ or ‘white gold’, as opposed to ‘refined gold.’ Its color ranges from pale to bright yellow, depending on the proportions of gold and silver.

d ames
d ames
December 15, 2017 12:11 PM

John paul Jackson was shown a new us currency and a new world currency. With the Chinese getting ready to roll out a petroyuan backed by gold you know that chaos is coming to the currency world. Shane warren was shown that the dollar loses its reserve staus and that the government has to pay its bills so it begins to cut domestic programs. This brings the riots. And this new world currency will bring hyperinflation to the usa because of all of those returning dollars. The new US currency according to jim willie will be the TRN(treasury reserve note). It will only be digital and you will need a rfid chip to use your money. Can you say welcome to the mark of the beast?.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 15, 2017 4:43 PM

“A different currency is going to come, at least one.”
(Prophecy for 2008 to 2014 by Terry Bennett.)

I believe this part of the prophecy was fulfilled with the cryptocurrencies started by Bitcoin in 2009.

Martin
December 24, 2017 10:46 PM

We’ll see 666 by 2020 according to Neville Johnson.

Craig
Craig
December 24, 2017 11:13 PM

Martin, what do you mean by that? Is that when the Antichrist arrives or when they start chipping people?

Christopher Harris
December 15, 2017 3:04 AM
Thank you James for posting. To add, the dream today (primarily about intense spiritual battle but also showing to me for certain Electroneum will go way up) was in addition to another dream a week or two ago where I was shown myself getting ready to sell on my Electroneum on the exchange and the price was MUCH higher my friend was very excited about it (felt like over 1$usd). The dream felt like a short time frame, within 2 months or could be as soon as days or weeks. I don’t know for sure. Time frames are an estimate. I thought the litecoin dream was also short term but it was fulfilled within 4 days! If you decide to get in I would suggest to move quickly, I assume there will be a bit of time for people to get in since I felt led to share. I know after coming out of the dream this morning I moved what I had in other coins into Electroneum (I’m not saying for you to do this, but conveying how powerful my dream was this morning and how certain it felt, again I don’t know exact timeframes I am giving estimates but I would advise you get in soon if you are going to). You do as you feel led, I am sharing this dream by faith. This will be a short term trade I believe, so get in soon if you want to get in at all. I will be posting a youtube video about this with detailed instructions on how to purchase Electroneum as well. Again this is not financial advise and is at your own risk, however, I believe these were certain revelations from the Lord and believe surely it will happen (from 7 cents to multi USD… Read more »
Christopher Harris
December 15, 2017 4:35 AM

Here is my completed youtube video describing my dreams and how to buy Electroneum (ETN) This video will be available to download in the download section of my website survivetheearthchanges.com soon. In the comment section of the youtube video (linked below), in my first post I provide a DETAILED written explanation of how to buy Electroneum (ETN) from start to finish. Please read this if you are new to cryptocurrencies/exchanges and feel led by the Lord to put money into this.

I am serious about the dreams I receive and I believe this certainly will be fulfilled and was certainly a revelation from the Lord Jesus. Now is the time to get in. As always, this is entirely your decision and at your own financial risk. I have given this video and the detailed description in the comments to make barriers to entry as minimal as possible for you my brethren in Christ!

Here is the video link: https://youtu.be/eBS4-mcBFio

May God bless you and your families. Your brother, Christopher.

Kirk
Kirk
December 15, 2017 7:07 PM

Hi Christopher, thank you for posting the specific steps on how to set up accounts and start trading cryptos. I am not from the younger tech savvy generation and still don’t know how to program my VCR 🙂 . I just started paying more attention to all the posts about the cryptos recently but was so overwhelmed on all the steps it took to actually start trading them. It can be quite an intimidating process for beginners. Thank you for the clear and simple instructions! I just set up my first account on coinbase. Hoping God will use this to bring in the financial freedom he promised me decades ago. God Bless!

Christopher Harris
December 15, 2017 9:07 PM

Thank you Kirk I hope the instructions are easy enough to follow. For any others who want the detailed instructions I have written, I have made them available in PDF format (I also wrote them out in the comments section of my youtube video), here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ilr23ld01x2ra35/

I want to minimise the barriers of entry for those who are led by the Lord. I hope for you and others. I am waiting patiently as what the Lord showed me I believe will certainly be fulfilled. May God bless you.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 15, 2017 4:48 PM

Christopher and Phanuel, thank you for sharing your dreams and revelations. What you do will have a great impact for good. God bless you greatly, brothers!

Tony
December 20, 2017 7:31 AM

Thank you Brother! I am from Australia and i am new to crypto currencies. Which exchange should i go and buy? Does Coinbase can be used from Australia?

December 15, 2017 4:26 AM

It sets off every red flag you look for in a crypto investment. Count me out. I dont care if it goes up to $20 each, I wont tie my funds up in poor investments with poor teams leading the project

Christopher Harris
December 15, 2017 4:36 AM

I understand that Phillip and see many with the same concerns. Nevertheless I am trusting in the dreams I have received from the Lord and am sharing with those who are meant to be involved. May God bless you.

Tope Ajibare
Tope Ajibare
December 17, 2017 4:56 PM

Christopher please what’s your Facebook name handle?

December 15, 2017 5:22 AM

Hi Phillip,
What are your concerns about this team?

Shalom

December 15, 2017 7:16 PM

I have been in crypto for years and I have gained a good ability to spot crypto that is scams and bad tokens to invest in. You can spend your money how you want to but I highly recommend staying away from this one. Best case scenario, you have to wait 2 years to see a return worth taking, worst case, complete scam and it goes to zero. There are 90 other cryptos that are primed for 75% jumps over the next week, so why would you tie your funds up in this? If you want to wait for a return, just buy metals

December 15, 2017 8:20 PM

Phillip,
thanks for the heads up. Meanwhile Centra is getting sued.

shalom

faith
faith
December 15, 2017 8:38 PM

That’s interesting. I remember hearing Clif High saying Centra would do good in 2018 going into 2019.

Doug
Doug
December 15, 2017 11:18 AM

Phanuel,
Which crypto wallet do you most recommend? (USA)

December 15, 2017 5:45 PM

Hi Doug
Myetherwallet and Exodus wallets are must haves.

Shalom

December 16, 2017 1:43 AM

Exodus is fine if you hold less than $20K in it otherwise get a trezor or ledger nano

December 16, 2017 6:50 PM

Philip: If you could contact me by email, I would like to ask you a question or two sir. My email address is: GoldenExcalibur @ yandex.com Blessings, MOSES

December 17, 2017 3:48 AM

Moses, I sent you an email.

Tater
Tater
December 16, 2017 11:07 PM

I got my first cryptocurrency!!! Bought 1 LTC tonight just to get started. I FEEL SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!

d ames
d ames
December 15, 2017 12:00 PM

There is a article about cryptocurrencies being set up by the NSA. If there is truth in this then it will become a pump and dump scenario. Be careful. and no internet or no electricity means no money in the electronic sense.

December 15, 2017 6:58 PM

d ames and Marcio:

The new U.S.currency (TRN) will be revealed before May of 2018. Terry Bennet confirms John Paul Jackson because he says: There will be a change in the U.S. currency. A different currency is going to come, at least one. That will entail the USD no longer being the reserve currency of the world. I believe we are on the verge of seeing those things take place in our nation and the banking system failing again. So there are very serious things coming economically.” This new currency is not bitcoin or any of the crypto currencies. The change to an asset backed currency system is worldwide, and you will see it roll out and be adopted around the world. Perhaps they will use the block chain in this new asset backed system? The different currency talked about by Terry is probably the SDR system which will be made up of a basket of world currencies. Prophetess Rosalind Solomon thinks that bitcoin was created by the Illuminati. I do not know for sure about that one. MOSES

Dianne W
Dianne W
December 16, 2017 9:41 PM

I remember a few years ago that Kim Clement talked about the would be an “E”, the Big E that would be invested in and the kingdom would make lots of money. I can probably find the prophecy. He spoke of it many times… and I believe it was in 2012 or 2013. He said the Lord did not reveal the name… just “E”. hmmm

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
December 17, 2017 12:35 AM

The big E will be frozen energy source under the tectonic plates in the ocean, after the earth changes it will be able to be mined out and be used for energy of all kinds

Linda Naidoo
Linda Naidoo
December 17, 2017 12:20 PM

Really. Pls find it

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
December 16, 2017 8:48 PM

Thank you for your posting Chris, I watched the videos on your website, good survival pack and awesome off grid storage box house, my brother and I are creating the Cryptopia accounts and getting started and buying some Electroneum coins very soon, price i see is 6 cents today, so it is briefly going down so we can get in at a very low price, thanks for the videos and God bless u over there in Australian country.

Christopher Harris
December 17, 2017 4:03 AM

Thank you kindly Jeremy, that is cool about your brother and yourself signing up. I was hoping to the Lord there would be time for those who are meant to, to be involved and get in. Hopefully the prices remain cheap for this time. May God bless you.

William
William
December 17, 2017 5:23 AM

Christoper,
How to buy some Electroneum in Australia? And how to get the money back after you sell them?

Christopher Harris
December 17, 2017 5:50 AM

Dear William. Please read this brother (I also posted this in the youtube video https://youtu.be/eBS4-mcBFio description and comments) it is a PDF document of my detailed description of how to buy Electroneum (ETN) including advice for Australians, here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ilr23ld01x2ra35/ it explains those things. Let me know if you have trouble. If anyone else asks about how to buy could somebody please refer them to my youtube video and PDF link, thank you. God bless