By the Time of the Election, Civil Unrest Will Reach Nuclear Levels of Anger and Eventually Civil War

trump_campaign

As I came home from work today. I was sitting in my car, in front of my apartment building, crying out to the Lord. My heart has been heavy. My spirit truly believes something is about to happen any day now.

The Lord then began to speak to me about some personal things involving me. However, after he was done dealing with me, he began to speak to me about the following topics:

Donald Trump and the Election:

When it comes to Donald Trump, there will be an assassination attempt on his life. I then asked the Lord, “Will it succeed?”

The Lord then stated to me, “That will depend upon his relationship with me. What’s important for you to know is it will add fuel to the fire.”

The Lord went on to tell me, “We won’t make it to inauguration day, without Obama staying in office.”

Markets, Civil Unrest and War:

I am not in the markets. I have never studied them to get wisdom on them. I have nothing against people in the markets. I wish I had the knowledge sooner. I also know God deals in cycles, thus there is wisdom in taking advantage of these cycles and patterns.

With all that being said here is what The Lord spoke to me about the markets and civil unrest/war. First if you are in the markets and the Lord has told you to get out, then get out immediately. If he okayed it, then you better pray exactly what He wants you to do. Do no take on any stocks or reverse ETF’s He has not told you to get. Your gain for being faithful is for kingdom work.

Now when it comes to the markets in general, they will take a hit. And when it does many will blame Obama, democratic liberal ideology, and all his supporters. These country-first- conservatives, old America (the Red), they will be furious, and say, “I told you the economy was bad! The job numbers were a lie!”

The other half of the nation, the Obama socialist, liberal supporters, the new America (the Blue) will blame the other side: Bush, conservatives, and people they deem racist. They will say, “This is Bush’s mess! You racist whites never gave Obama a chance! You rich people did this, because you are greedy!”

This will set in motion riots, which will become more viloent. When the markets take a hit, it will go up briefly, and the Red people will cry foul and say, “Obama is rigging the markets!” Then they will become even more angry at the Blue people for the bank measures put in place as a result.

Then the Blue will fight back, blaming the Red for not furthering the socialistic policies. Thus more violent cries and riots will fill the streets. There will be terrorist attacks and false flag attacks, which will effect the market, and the Red/Blue name game will follow. The violence will escalate to levels never before seen in this country. By the time of the election, the economy will be in such bad shape, civil unrest will reach nuclear levels of anger, and eventually civil war.

The Church:

God spoke this to me, “Tell My people to get off the cruise ship. It’s time to get into the jungle, we are at war. It’s time to fight for Me. Put on your armor and fight. Jonah tried to go AWOL. He went down to Joppa thinking he could get on a ship and ‘cruise’ away from Me, when I told him to go up to Nineveh. When you try to cruise away from me, you have no where to go but down. Your leisurely days are over. Many people are not ready for battle and they are fixing to get slaughtered. Pick up your weapon and fight!”

Remember we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of this age, against spiritual host of wickedness in the heavenly places.

This is all He spoke to me. Pray and seek God for yourself. Time is short. God Bless.

Matt Smith

Author: Matt Smith

Matt Smith received the Lord in 2011, then ran from Him for a few months before returning and has not taken his hand off the plow. Today he is a church musician, minister, and husband. He believes in the saying “Get right church, and lets go home.” He enjoys making others laugh and smile saying, “I don’t need medicated happiness, I come naturally happy.”

© 2016 – 2017, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 23, 2016 10:34 am
“Get Off The Cruise Ship.” A Continuation From This Article I am saddened by the amount of people who want to cruise off into the sunset. They won’t fight for God, for doing so will effect their “Self-Osteen,” thus they would lose out on their “Prayer Cocktail,” and by losing out they won’t be living their “Purpose Driven Life,” because they do not know “Why On Earth They Are Here?” So, by cruising, they will discover, “The Me I Want To Be,” thus strengthening every aspect of their life including: “Their Purpose Driving Marriage,” because since cruising on the boat, and finding their newly found faith in “Chrislam,” they apparently didn’t know “Why On Earth Did They Get Married?” This will also strengthen them to “Walk Into Their Destiny.” Thus, allowing them to be “Living Forward,” and “Living The Moment,” so they can go “Beyond Boundaries,” to get their “Approval Fix,” because unfortunately the are “Wired That Way.” This cruise ship lifestyle was an “I Declare,” and a “I Dare You” moment on “The List Of 9 Things You Must Simply Do,” on the way to their “Break Out” moment they discovered on Friday, because “Everyday Is Friday,” except when it’s “Simply Tuesday.” Now on their journey of becoming an “Emotionally Healthy Leader,” they discovered “The Freedom Factor,” on “How To Ruin Your Life By 30,” thus they now can start telling you “How Putting Your Past In It’s Place” is the only way “You Can Have Your Cookie, And Eat It Too,” allowing you to discover “The 15 ways You Have Been Living Inside A Box.” There is still no need to worry. Remember, “Everyday Is Friday,” except when it’s “Simply Tuesday,” and the rapture will come on a Friday, but not before they have “God Fix My Attitude”… Read more »
May 23, 2016 9:34 pm
My daughter and I live our life this way daily! My son listens, but he’s not as aggressive as my daughter and I. I pray in time he will be. Please pray that my son Abraham will fulfill his life calling. He’s called to be a preacher. Believe me I use every chance I can to share Gods word. I have faith that God will protect my kids and I. I refuse to live in fear. Perfect love and faith cast out fear. I am a friend of sinners like Jesus. That means you are going to see me with sinners because I’m sharing the gospel with them. I believe in being a light in a dark world. I did not see Jesus throwing grandees at people. I saw him loving people, sharing the word of God and teaching the people through parables and casting devils and demons out of people with the word of God. Jesus came to save people. I am in a place where most people do not want to go for fear of what is coming, but I do not fear. I have faith that God will protect me and my house hold and lead and direct our footsteps. I could use some prayer coverage. Out of 3000 fb friends on my daughter fb page only 6 stood up for Jesus. War to me is being a light in a dark world and sharing the gospel every chance I can. May the Lord help each of us to do God’s perfect will. I bind all word curses in Jesus name. God has always protected his Children. Always. He will continue to do this. I speak life over people. Let God speak to me and direct my path. I bind all word curses. I am of hebrew… Read more »
Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 24, 2016 12:00 pm

I will pray God gets his attention, and becomes more aggressive. True story back in 2006 I was in college, and I was selling Cutco knives. I was not saved. I went insides a couples house, whom I never met or didn’t know before, and they didn’t know me, to sell these knives. The husband didn’t sit for the demonstration, the wife did. They were never going to buy, but the only reason they wanted me to come over, because the Husband had a word from the Lord to give me. He told as plain as day, God called you to preach. I asked him did he know my father, and he didn’t. For my father is a pastor. I thought he had talked to him. After I left the home, I forgot about the word until, about 8-9 years later, when it was brought back into my spirit. Now I am all about sharing the gospel. God eventually got my attention. I even had prophecies telling me not to run from my gift. I am not a pastor, but lately I believe I am going to do something really big for God. This is my desire is for God to use me I such away, that if people stand in front of my reflection or shadow, they will see miracles, come to know Jesus, and repent. My spirit wants a triple portion of Elijah. I will pray for your son and daughter, and I speak that your son will be a mighty man of God, and your daughter a mighty woman of God.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
August 3, 2016 5:47 am

Sometimes “doing something really big for the LORD” means getting an influential person saved (Like Saul of Tarsus who became Paul the Apostle). Trick is to not run ahead of GOD. Years ago I was told that “what is now a spark will become a fire that rages across Canada” . How? When? Don’t know, but seeking to KNOW HIM, I believe, is the key.

May 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Thank you Matt. Please pray that my kids both do Gods perfect will and that they fulfill their God given destiny and purpose in life. I love my kids. Thank you, Matt. God bless you and your family.

May 27, 2016 5:07 pm

My kids are good kids. They love God/Jesus and they have been trained up in the word of God. Just wish my son did not like video games. I think video games are a waste of time, but that’s my only complaint.

Mike Fisch
May 23, 2016 11:42 am

Amen, Matt. I want to reinforce that with another point. The Rapture isn’t for all Christians. It’s for the Christians who maintain their relationships with Jesus Christ and obey him. Please read the parable of the virgins in Matthew 25 carefully. They’re all virgins, meaning made clean. They all want to meet the bridegroom. They all have oil. But only the wise virgins brought extra oil, meaning they maintained their relationships with Jesus Christ to the end. This is why Jesus said “I do not know you” to the unwise virgins and did not let them in.

The blood of Christ saves us from hell and the lake of fire, but it doesn’t save us from God’s justice and judgment on earth. Only obedience does this. It has always been this way:

“Now it shall be, if you diligently obey the Lord your God, being careful to do all His commandments which I command you today, … all these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you obey the Lord your God…

But it shall come about, if you do not obey the Lord your God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes with which I charge you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you…” – Deuteronomy 28

Mar R.
May 23, 2016 11:34 am
The Lord has been showing me the past few years that I was on the “cruise ship” and as I have stepped off the ship, in faith by just putting my hand in His, I am seeing things so differently now. My family has started to attend a new, more Spirit filled, church. Yesterday we arrived a bit early because we are trying to get to know some people. A man came up to the people sitting in front of us before service and was sharing his heart about a ministry he is working with and how there is a camp for incarcerated kids, I think the name was Camp Agape, and he was flying to Hawaii this week. I had such joy hearing him share. The ladies in front seemed interested too. He then noticed us and introduced himself to us and I wanted to hear more. I then asked if the church would be praying for him to send him out for this mission trip and he said he didn’t think so. Towards the end of the service I nudged my husband and said that even if the church wasn’t going to do a prayer we should offer to gather together to pray for him. My husband agreed and then thought we should ask the women in front of us. They seemed very in love with the Lord. They worshiped with their hands raised high with great emotion. I hadn’t felt any prompting to get others involved but then they did seem interested. My husband went and spoke to the man and said we were going to gather some people together to pray and he was very happy. I approached the ladies in front of me just as service was being let out and I was shocked and… Read more »
Mar R.
May 23, 2016 11:49 am

The Holy Spirit just told me that when He comes and taps me on the shoulder to go and speak to someone and I say, “No thanks” I am no different than the ladies I asked to join me in prayer in church yesterday. Ouch! That must be what the Holy Spirit feels like when we don’t respond to Him and His directions. I had a word for someone in the grocery store on Saturday and it took me out of my comfort zone, but it was a joy to pray for a ladies daughter that had been hospitalized. She teared up and I was so glad to be used by the Spirit. How many times have I just ignored Him though? Countless times, unfortunately.

SeanC
SeanC
May 24, 2016 4:21 pm

That is awesome Mar R! Please pray for me that the Holy Spirit would open my eyes to pray for others like that and to be more sensitive to his direction. I ask Him daily but I think having other believers pray for me also helps.

May 23, 2016 3:24 pm

Thanks for sharing this great testimony Mar R.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
August 3, 2016 5:39 am

The “cruise ship” mentality (of Christianity) was mentioned in Rick Joyner’s “The Path”.

Doris
Doris
May 24, 2016 8:18 am

On April 21 I was awakened with the words ‘watchmen call to arms’ in my head. My prayer is, like the song, ‘may all who come behind us (me) find us (me) faithful…

Marilee
Marilee
May 28, 2016 8:37 pm
Plea from Lana Vawser to continue praying for Trump: So as I sat with the Lord I heard the words “INTERCESSORS ARISE AND TRUMP THE ENEMY’S PLANS AGAINST TRUMP”. Instantly I saw thousands upon thousands of intercessors responding to the call from His heart to go deeper into intercession for Donald Trump. I was taken into a vision and I saw Jesus leading His intercessors that had responded to His call into this deep, dark, dungeon. Jesus lead them into this dark dungeon in the spirit and I saw a large wooden table and upon the table was large pieces of paper that had lots of writing and blueprints upon them. Jesus then turned to the intercessors and He said “These are assignments and attacks of the enemy against Donald Trump, TAKE AUTHORITY OVER THEM IN MY NAME!”. I could not see any details but I knew in this encounter that the Lord was uncovering and foiling the plans of the enemy before they could even be put into action. There was a new level of discernment and insight the Lord was releasing in the spirit to His intercessors to release greater angelic protection to Trump. As the people of God prayed, I saw these attacks being foiled and the fire of God falling upon them, before they could even be put into action. Whether Donald Trump becomes President or not, the Lord has been using him to shake things up, and I felt the heart of God today, that whether you agree with him, like him or not, that the Lord is highlighting the need for greater levels of intercession over him and into his life. INTERCESSION WILL POSITION DONALD TRUMP FOR AN ENCOUNTER WITH ME As I sat with the Lord on this word, I felt the atmosphere… Read more »
Robert Adolph
May 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Marilee, thank you. This was an important word from the Lord. The fact that the GOP establishment, the oligarchs, would rather have communist Hillary as president speaks volumes. God bless you.

Kyle S
Kyle S
May 22, 2016 12:02 am

Hey our church was just talking about this post – “in the jungle” – when you’re in the jungle, you’re not seen by a lot of people. In fact, you may not even see the other troops. It feels like this type of fighting is ministering in the small, everyday things. We believe this is in contrast to giving a big sermon, doing some major outreach, or some other mass program thing.
One person suggested that you show up 15 mins early for whatever you have scheduled that day (i.e. going to the grocery store) and prior to starting, just see what the Lord is up to, go see if there is anyone he wants you to minister to.
But it is going to look small, one at a time, as-you-go – that was our interpretation. Thanks Matt for posting this.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
May 20, 2016 5:49 am

Matt,

When I read what the Lord told you, “Tell My people to get off the cruise ship. It’s time to get into the jungle, we are at war. It’s time to fight for Me. Put on your armor and fight…,” I came up out of my chair! That’s what the Spirit is saying to me also. It’s time to fight, it’s time to stand for the Lord and not hold back. Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life…” He also said, “I Am the Light of the world..”

The darkness of the enemy is quickly blanketing the earth. People desperately need to know The Way and The Truth. We are His Light bearers to show them the way. It’s time to STAND UP and let His Light within us blast through this darkness!
Thank you for this message, Matt!

Christina January
christina january
May 20, 2016 12:14 pm

I agree with Diana, the harvest is ripe (Matthew 9:37). We are the light of the world (Matthew 5:16); therefore let the light of the Truth shine forth into darkness! The people need to know what hour it is. I don’t think many realize the hour. Let us lift one another in prayer for strength and courage; boldness in our Lord Jesus Christ to reach the lost. May we die to self daily so that our Father can work in and through us mightily in the Spirit. God Bless

Hebrews 13:20-21: Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Matthew 5:11-12: “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”

Luke 14:26-27: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters–yes, even their own life — such a person cannot be my disciple. And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.”

May 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Thank you for sharing this word, Christina. God bless you.

May 21, 2016 6:43 pm

I am connected to a large group of high level media. The Holy Spirit gave me a word to post so I’m going to post that word. Please pray that these people listen and do the will of God. Everyone seems to be afraid to speak the truth. Especially the media. This is what I have witnessed. Also when I have spoken about different topics even the Christians remain silent and say nothing at all. It’s like I go out there all alone. What bothers me most is that the Christians say nothing. I finally deleted the Christians from my page. Why keep them on there if they are useless and refuse to speak.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Too right wonderful Laura. Laughing. Is it any wonder that you feel the same way the Lord does about lukewarm christians.

May 21, 2016 7:03 pm

The opposition pops up and attacks when you speak the truth. They called my daughter a hillbilly for posting this post. “Everybody, let’s do this…We should flood Facebook with this…”I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands; one nation under GOD, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all”. RE POST IF YOU THINK GOD, OUR COUNTRY, OUR FLAG, AND OUR MILITARY DESERVE RESPECT!!!LET’S JUST SEE HOW MANY AMERICANS WILL REPOST. THERE WERE SEVERAL CHRISTIAN FRIENDS WHO DID NOT POST. HOWEVER A FEW DID. I THINK FIVE OUT OF OVER 3000 FB FRIENDS. SAD. AND WHEN MY DAUGHTER POSTED AN ARTICLE THANKING GOD FOR ALLOWING BIBLE LITERACY CLASSES IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN KENTUCKY. SHE WAS CALLED A HILLBILLY. NONE OF THE CHRISTIANS JOINED HER IN STANDING UP FOR GODS WORD. OUT OF THREE THOUSAND PEOPLE THEY SURE ATTACKED HER. MY QUESTION WHY DO THE CHRISTIANS REMAIN SILENT. SHAME ON YOU IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE. I’VE STARTED DELETING THOSE WHO SAY NOTHING FROM OUR PAGES. AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED THEY ARE FAKE CHRISTIANS. TOO FEARFUL TO RISE UP AND SPEAK UP FOR GOD. I’M TIERD OF THIS.

RICKY
RICKY
May 22, 2016 9:28 am

I WILL STAND BY YOU AND APEAK UP I AGREE EVERY THING YOU SAID ABOUT CHRISTIANS THAT WILL PULL BACK FROM THE TRUTH
E WORD GOD BLESS

May 21, 2016 7:07 pm

THINK ABOUT WHAT WE COULD DO IF WE ALL JOINED TOGETHER AND WERE BOLD AND SPOKE UP FOR THE TRUTH.

May 21, 2016 7:14 pm
When Christians want to criticize singers today remember this story in the bible. This is a verse we all should remember. God was pleased with KING DAVID. “And David was dancing before the LORD with all his might, and David was wearing a linen ephod. 15So David and all the house of Israel were bringing up the ark of the LORD with shouting and the sound of the trumpet. 16Then it happened as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David that Michal the daughter of Saul looked out of the window and saw King David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart. 17So they brought in the ark of the LORD and set it in its place inside the tent which David had pitched for it; and David offered burnt offerings and peace offerings before the LORD. 18When David had finished offering the burnt offering and the peace offering, he blessed the people in the name of the LORD of hosts. 19Further, he distributed to all the people, to all the multitude of Israel, both to men and women, a cake of bread and one of dates and one of raisins to each one. Then all the people departed each to his house. 20But when David returned to bless his household, Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David and said, “How the king of Israel distinguished himself today! He uncovered himself today in the eyes of his servants’ maids as one of the foolish ones shamelessly uncovers himself!” 21So David said to Michal, “It was before the LORD, who chose me above your father and above all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel; therefore I will celebrate before the… Read more »
Mark
Mark
May 20, 2016 1:21 pm
Recently had a dream 2 nights ago about martial law happening and other one I saw was a brother Daniel in whom I’m close friends with had a demonic arrack and saw a entity over him, being as young as I am at 24. I’ve always wondered what am I suppose to do when the Lord has revealed so much and so wide awake of everything going on? Sometimes I wish I could just be asleep honestly as bad as it sounds because it’s heavy. I’m not currently working right now but thought I should or would be… I remember the Lord told me I wouldn’t see the year 2030… Or the age 30.. Which would take me to year 2024 or roughly either or, my girlfriend Marisa just had a dream last night herself of an ocean waters rising up by the pier beach area and somehow me and her escaped it and everyone else around us panicked and died. I’ve been called to be a watchmen on the wall, keeping up with events without letting it weigh me down and such, people often call me a nut head or doomsday guy because I’m warning them of the things to come, the Lord woke me up over a year ago and told me to buy a years worth of food and water and to prepare for the coming famine that was coming and I know 2016 is huge and significant. I’m just trying to understand more in depth as to what the Lord is doing so I can Warn others more around me. I’ve personally had dreams visions of the Lord showing me speaking in front of a podium to large masses of people, who knows when that will happen I love the Lord Jesus with all my heart… Read more »
Charles
May 23, 2016 7:05 am

Mark, Joey and Danielle and others…… I know you may feel as if you are missing out on what seems to be “The American Dream” and life as we have known it, but as the Holy Spirit reveals His plan for you in this season, it will be your finest hour!! You were created for such a time as this!

Molan Labe
Molan Labe
May 23, 2016 10:44 am

Mark, I have been a Watchman since the Kennedy Assassination in 1963, and like you , I have been called every name in the book. Sometimes I wish that God had not showed me the events that are to come , but they keep coming to me in visions and dreams. Stay true to Jesus and he will bring you thru the ridicule and taunting. In the long haul , we will be rewarded.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
May 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Mark I don’t think I’ll see 40 I’m 36 years old

May 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Yes you will Danielle! I speak life over you in Jesus name!

Joey
Joey
May 22, 2016 11:57 pm

I get the sense I’m going to have to die for my faith before it’s all said and done. I’ve felt that way for a long time. I think it’s only fair because I haven’t been the most consistent Christian, and so it’s only fitting it would go down that way. I don’t get fancy dreams and don’t hear God audibly speak like many do on here but my gut has often been right.

No sense in worrying myself sick about it. It’s not something any of us will be able to get through on sheer willpower anyway. It’ll be only by the grace of God given at the moment in time.

May 21, 2016 12:52 am

Would you mind sharing why you believe that Danielle?

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
May 21, 2016 4:48 am

I think things are moving so fast that we could enter time of Jacobs trouble any day now I was told when I was a teen in the 90s to give my body to God I was saved at 7 so I know God was talking about dying for Jesus ironically I was reading an open doors newsletter at the time this was going on. this memory has never left me I’ve told very few people about this .

May 22, 2016 12:47 am

The Bible reveals many things that must happen before the rapture. Many of them are major events that take years to complete. I documented ten of them in this post:

SeanC
SeanC
May 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Mark, funny enough I am comforted by your words. I am 25 and I’m right with you, feeling so young and yet unsure what exactly to do. I’m supposed to get married this year… Now idk if that’ll happen.

I’ve seen a dark entity about two weeks ago approaching me while I was asleep and immediately in the dream I told it to be gone in the name and power of Jesus Christ and it was. I also had a dream that kept telling me Isaiah 44. I still don’t know why I was given that dream to this day.

Trust me you are in good hands and don’t feel weighed down. God is going to lift us up and lead us and prepare us. I sometimes get nervous throughout the week thinking about what is about to occur. It all feels so surreal. I look around and even though I am an artist, I find it difficult to imagine all these people dying and facing tribulations. But God is with us.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 20, 2016 4:13 pm
Mark and Sean. I feel for you guys. I remember when I was your ages. Life was tough then. I was in a major transition point in my life. 1994 (I was 24) was one of the worst years of my life! However, Jesus pulled me through and He will continue to do the same for you. Don’t let anyone despise you because of your youth. Just continue to obey God even when it doesn’t make sense and everyone thinks your nuts. Mark, I agree with your timeline. I’m one of those crazy people that STRONGLY believes the tribulation period will be between 2022-2028. I also believe America will fall in 2021 and I don’t believe in a pre-trib rapture. The Holy Spirit has revealed to me that I won’t see 60. I’d be 60 in 2030, so that sounds right. I also don’t think It’s a coincidence that the U.N. Agenda is called “2030” and that the Lord revealed to Rick Wiles that he has to have all of his trunews “work” done by 2030. I think you’re on the right track. Hang in there guys! You’re in good hands with the Lord and the people on this site. If you haven’t noticed the people here are “a little off” compared to your “average, typical” Christian. They talk about dreams, visions, claim to hear from God, demon/alien invasions, giants and here’s the kicker…Obama being the antichrist! Woah! Are you kidding me??? I told someone I know that nugget of information and they looked at me like I slapped them. Funny thing is, they can’t stand Obama. But somehow to say he’s the antichrist is crossing the line? Anyway, I know it’s tough for you guys to be as young as you are and living in the times we live… Read more »
Joe Buchanan
Joe Buchanan
May 22, 2016 11:53 pm

I have to say… I’m 37 and I have no inclination to save for retirement. It’s a sickening feeling but what’s the point? I don’t see it happening, period. I wish I could take my employer’s profit sharing in cash because the way I see it…. it’s gone and never able to be used now. We live in interesting times. As somebody who likes to have everything laid out and organized, I can’t say I’m enjoying living in these times either, but I figure I’m here for a reason. I just made my last out-of-country trip for this year a few weeks ago. For better or worse, I’m back here and waiting to see what happens now.

I’m surrounded by people who are completely checked out and it’s hard for me to not want to check myself out. As Mena said in her latest video… when nothing happened last year some of us crawled back into our comfy caskets and closed the lid. I don’t know what the plan is, but if everything that is supposed to happen does happen very soon… I know a whole lot of people around me that are going to need support (several elderly and single). So, I can’t be here by accident…

Jeanne
Jeanne
May 21, 2016 9:00 am

Yes, I agree–it’s tough being a parent. I have 8. 2 married, and one about to be–June 5!!(Yes, I’ve been reading about June 3). My oldest is 30, my youngest 15. 3 in college and 1 about to start. (at a school where you work for tuition). We are m’s in a restricted country and are in the states for the wedding. I have been watching and reading and praying about the events in the US for a while. I don’t have any visions or dreams myself, (though I’ve asked for them–mainly so I can share with my family with more authority–instead of “I read this…”), but from what I’ve read and heard from others, it rings so true. I have always taught them to be eternally minded, but it’s hard for them when they want to “live their lives” too! I have struggled with how much tell them. I prayed today for some sort of confirmation if I should sit them down and just tell them more. I have shared things–to be prepared, the seriousness of the times, etc. They are all godly kids,and are aware of things, but it’s still hard to “rain on their parade.” Please pray for me.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 21, 2016 4:08 pm
Jeanne. Just said a prayer for you. I feel for you. I know several people (and heard others) that are very excited about summer. I look at my facebook page and I see how this person is doing this and going there. People are on and planning cruises and summer vacations like nothing is happening. I know of people who have recently gotten married and are planning to.marry this summer. All I could think of were Jesus’ words, “They will be marrying and giving in marriage.” People (and MANY Christians) are COMPLETELY oblivious to the signs of the times and the season in which we live. My heart breaks. They won’t listen and they don’t care. Earlier today I came across the 1997 movie, “Air Force One.” I started watching it halfway through. Although I had seen it a few times before. I was watching it from the perspective of a, “it’s a real shame” mindset. We haven’t had any real leadership or bravery in government for YEARS!!! I know there’s no political solution. But I couldn’t help but wonder, “What if we could have had a leader, a patriot, a man willing to sacrifice himself and think of others, willing to lead by example, faithful to his family and country and above all does what is right no matter the cost?” That would’ve been a leader God could’ve used. He would’ve exhibited true Christianity and if not a Christian, couldve become one and led this nation back to righteousness. If only we couldve had a president like the fictitious James Marshall as played by Harrison Ford. The thought and lament drove me to.my knees to cry out to God for just a little more time. Unfortunately, all I could get was, “It’s too late.” I won’t go into it… Read more »
Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
May 20, 2016 5:19 pm

Ken I agree with you

brian
brian
May 23, 2016 9:47 am

i believe you are all wrong. whilst we do not know the hour we die and the bible says take no heed for tomorrow, we should also do some planning imho (the wise man sees trouble approaching and prepares for it) joseph also is a good example of planning. im 61 and my wife is 50 – both of us have 5 and 10 year plans. whether they actually come to fruition or not is a different matter but it doesnt mean we abandon the future.

Carl
Carl
May 24, 2016 2:37 am
A couple of important news items: 1. On the jsmineset site, there is a report that a major Arab newspaper in London is reporting that the 911 attack was planned by the U.S. This is quite a significant report because it reveals the level of acrimony going on between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia. Apparently, it has reached the “gloves are off” stage, with first, the U.S. revealing Saudi participation in the 911 attacks, and second, the all out Saudi response of stating publicly that the U.S. govt planned the 911 attack. These are both very extreme measures showing that almost all unspoken boundaries are now being crossed. The Saudis first threatened to sell U.S. treasuries, which could cause some panic in the USD. That was already a big move, but this 911 accusation begins to hit the limits of what they can possibly do, and suggests desperation. 2. The site of Walid Shoebat is reporting evidence that the recent Egyptian flight crash was a suicide/murder by the pilot. I do not know much about Shoebat, but he claims to be a Christian (a convert from Islam) and seems to carefully research his stories. Why are these stories important? The first item provides a little peek into the usually-hidden goings on behind the scenes. The U.S. seems to be throwing Saudi Arabia (SA) under the bus. Unfortunately for SA, they have already angered the Russians by threatening them with terrorist attacks at the Olympics in Russia last time. This means they are now desperate and dangerous. Add to this the fact that Turkey is very rapidly becoming a Hitleresque dictatorship with fantasies of reviving the Ottoman empire, and the situation becomes highly unstable. The second story, if true, shows that muslim war with the west is reaching a new level… Read more »
Brian
Brian
May 31, 2016 7:10 pm

carl – whilst I have the highest respect for walid I have noticed that over time he has slowly immersed himself in the catholic church and its teachings and many of his posters are also doing the same. obviously I cannot fault his knowledge of islam but his opening up to the catholic cult is worrying

Robert Adolph
May 24, 2016 9:56 am
Carl, of course, most know here that 9-11 was a false flag by the U.S. with the help of Mossad to start the Arab Spring and destroy our constitutional rights. Rick Wiles had an interesting discussion yesterday on the ME. Walid Shoebat is a great man because of his books on the Islamic A/C with Joel Richardson yet recently he converted to Orthodox Christian perhaps because the Russians were more Christian than the West. Z3 family has an excellent position in connecting the dots in that most expect Obama to be the future A/C including myself since hearing Diana Pulliam’s vision. The Neocon’s plans are to break up Iraq and Syria into smaller countries or territories which will set the stage for the A/C, who is called the Assyrian, Obama, to defeat three countries on his way to a ten nation confederation, Dan. 7:24. Keep in mind that Valery Jarrett, who many say runs the WH, is Iranian. Has Obama made a secret deal with Iran to restore the Caliphate? The Saudi’s, Egyptians and other Sunni’s (Kings of the South) will eventually attack the King of the North, Dan.11:40, but that is after Obama has changed countries and America’s demise. Also keep in mind that Turkey’s military is larger than the German, British and French combined. I think the Neocons hope to make Iran the next domino to fall on their way to the NWO but Bible prophesy will trump them. Israel could nuke them whenever the time is right. Bottom line, the stage is being set for Obama’s arrival in the coming Assryia. PS, these are extremely dangerous times for the world because when the superpowers feel threatened in a world full of nuclear weapons whoever throws the first punch may win the war and many believe the Neocons… Read more »
Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
May 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Matt Smith,
When I heard your interview on Trunews in the winter it was the moment when the Lord woke me up. It felt like the Holy Spirit hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer. It immediately changed my prayer life and my walk with the Lord seems to be in fast forward since. Every time you post on this website it is confirmation of where the Lord is leading me. I just wanted to say thank you for your faithfulness and thanks to James Bailey as well. I continually pray Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rapha and Jehovah Shalom over all of the faithful Watchmen. Thank you again and “The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.” ’
Numbers 6:24‭-‬26 NKJV

Robert Adolph
June 3, 2016 3:25 pm

Donald Trump talking about MSM, “Everything is a lie.”

June 4, 2016 2:05 am

True, the mainstream media is filled with liars, but why should we believe anything Donald Trump says? I sure don’t.

dulce
dulce
June 3, 2016 8:42 am

Hi Pastor Matt Smith, I am a mother of 4 and was born a catholic, until our lives changed May of last year 2015. Please message me in my email isabelviktoriabuerano@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

ben