Dr. Patricia Green: Prophetic words for five nations

In the seven minute video shown below, Dr. Patricia Green shares a prophetic word she received back on May 16, 2018. Today, she felt released to share these insights regarding the future of five nations, including the United States, Israel, China, Russia, and North Korea.

The following is a transcript of her message, including a more recent word she received regarding judgments coming against the United States in the form of winds and waves.

First, I want to start with the United States of America. For the next seven years, the USA will prosper. There will be calamities in your nation, but they will cement the bond of unity in people. Your country has been divided along party lines, but these calamities will cause the division to become unity. I have a plan for your nation and My plan is to prosper My people so there is a distinction between Mine and those of the world, just as I made a distinction between My people in Goshen and those from Egypt. I will do the same in the next seven years. Child, this is My grace to your nation.

Now I want to move on to Israel. Israel will get into a war with Iran, but it will be short lived. This will fulfill the prophecy I gave you in 2009, before Netanyahu got elected. Child, the temple will be built in the next seven years as I have spoken to you before. Donald Trump will have a part in that. You have seen the temple coin with Cyrus’ and Trump’s faces side by side. I have declared that Donald Trump is My Cyrus. He is bold like a lion and compassionate. Most people only see the brash side of Trump, but I know his heart. He has a heart of compassion.

Let’s move on to China. China’s economy is about to fail. China has spent so much money on their military and has forsaken their people. China is in an economic bubble that is about ready to break. President Xi will rush to Trump for aid, but it will not be forthcoming.

Russia is ramping up for war. They are a sleeping giant ready to awaken to take more territory. Putin is a deceiver of deceivers. He is well aware of the cyber attacks that have come from Russia against the United States. He spews forth lies, lies, and more lies.

North Korea is buying time with these meetings with the United States of America ( already fulfilled since she received this back on May 16). North Korea will broker a peace deal directly with South Korea (also fulfilled a few days ago). North Korea wants to eliminate the presence of US troops in South Korea. Kim Jong-un is sly and has changed his tactics, but rest assured, he will not give up his nuclear weapons that are hidden. He has agreed to dismantle one site, but he will never allow himself to be vulnerable without nuclear weapons.

She then shared the following prophetic word, which she received more recently regarding the United States.

This nation, your nation, is all about prosperity. It is not that I am against a nation prospering, but what I am against is the way your nation has chosen to prosper, drug companies prospering at the expense of people’s lives. Pharmaceutical companies are producing drugs that kill people and they are not held accountable. The trafficking of people and children as slave labor and as sex slaves, this is abhorrent to Me. When a nation harms and kills children, My anger arises and I call forth judgment.

How long, oh USA, will you as a nation continue these wicked ways of prospering? Until you, oh USA, repent, I will continue to increase the severity of the winds and the waves against you. The winds and the waves obey me. Do not think that there is not a correlation between these storms and your sin. Indeed, there is.

Then the Lord gave Dr. Green the following two scripture passages:

At night my soul longs for You, indeed, my spirit within me seeks You diligently; for when the earth experiences Your judgments, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness. (Isaiah 26:9)

20 Come, my people, enter into your rooms and close your doors behind you; hide for a little while until indignation runs its course.
21 For behold, the Lord is about to come out from His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; and the earth will reveal her bloodshed and will no longer cover her slain. (Isaiah 26:20-21)

September 20, 2018 3:56 PM

I respect Patricia Green but this word about the USA prospering the next seven years with calamities bringing healing is almost the opposite of what many expect with the real probabilities of 50,000 indicted big time elites and officials facing military tribunals and jail, a world wide financial collapse looming, seventeen Russians killed this week in Syria during an Israeli attack and as the Chinese take possession of Israel’s largest port forcing the US 6th Fleet to exit. Are these expectations the “calamities” in this word? Could be but it doesn’t sound like prosperity and unity coming in the near future. Sounds a lot more like the words of Dumitru Duduman, Shane Warren and Terry Bennett, ie., civil unrest, civil war, marshal law and Russian attack.

Joel
Joel
September 20, 2018 6:11 PM

Exactly this. I, for one, follow Byron Searle’s blog closely, and he consistently receives words that promise the exact opposite for the USA. Many prophets warn against those who say America will prosper and Trump being favored by God. So, like always we need to prayerfully consider this and ask God how it all fits.

Richard
Richard
September 20, 2018 7:26 PM

I’ve got to tell you, if there is any contradiction between Patricia Green’s words and others, I’m going with Patricia hands down.
Also Patricia’s words don’t exclude the possibility of unrest due to indictments for a short time or even market turmoil. Would the demon-rats go crazy if the indictments are against the wicked or the elites? Sure, but it would be limited. What if the stock market dropped in half tomorrow? Does that mean the end of prosperity? In fact it may very well be just the reset the financial world needs. Also, many believe that a currency reset could jump start the financial system for some time in the future. Patricia also talks about war with Iran. So prosperity “for God’s people” and global troubles are not inconsistent. [By the way, one prophet has said that the currency reset happens within a week of the war with Iran. Now that is something to pray about].
Trump is clearly favored by God. Have any of our past Presidents been bold enough to declare Jerusalem Israel’s capital? Gen. 12:3 states, “I will blesses those who bless you”, and Trump has clearly supported Israel more than any of the past few presidents. The Word of God cannot be written off or ignored by any one.

September 20, 2018 11:43 PM

If Holder, Clapper, Clinton, Obama, Kissinger, Greenspan, the editors and owners of the Washington Post, NY Times, NBC, CNN times hundreds go to trial it will be like D Y N O M I T E going off in every city and capital!!! When the accused/guilty start talking to save there skin it will permeate every dark ravine and stagnant bog in the swamp. The expected plan is to use military law with military tribunals and Federal Marshals rounding up the guilty and freezing their bank accounts and other assets around the world. Military tribunals move very fast yet, even so and with dozens of courts in operation at the same time, these trials could go on for years because we are talking about drug crime, crooked lawyers, crooked arms dealers, crooked weapons sales, child trafficking to describe just the surface of this corrupt country. At the same time we have a world debt problem greater than the Great Depression and Russia, the USA and now China facing each other a stones throw from where Armageddon will take place. This could easily be the climax of all His Story. Never stop praying for Trump.

Lory
Lory
September 20, 2018 10:58 PM

Totally agree with the messages of Dumitru Duduman and Henry Groover, highly recommend listening to them if you all hadn’t already, real men of God.

September 21, 2018 12:25 AM

Thanks Lory, totally agree and may I add Finis Jennings Dake to the list?

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
September 20, 2018 5:43 PM

Brother Gustavus, I totally agree with your comments. I don’t see prosperity ahead, just unrest, division, economic uncertainty, persecution against righteousness, and evil waxing worse and worse.

Abigail
Abigail
September 20, 2018 10:33 PM

Yes, I thought the same thing. I have been hearing from many people that destruction is swiftly approaching, and there will be no prosperity. It has also been said by many on Z3 and other sites to beware such people who preach false prosperity. Not to throw Patricia Green under the bus–I do not mean to be malicious in any way, and I will not judge her because of this. We should bring this to the Lord for any kind of confirmation, and pray for the entire Body of Christ as a whole

Sue C
Sue C
September 24, 2018 11:41 PM

I am pretty sure that by the time 5G finishes rolling out and the Internet of Things and a number of other things on the horizon that some of us are not going to be as concerned about some of the things spoken of here in the comments.

September 25, 2018 12:44 AM

Personally, I think economic collapse, martial law, WW III and our exit can happen at any time and maybe all at once.

Sue C
Sue C
September 25, 2018 10:49 AM

Gustavus I believe so also. Just to claify, In my comment I was referring to all the comments related to this post of Patricia Green. God bless.

Antwon
Antwon
September 21, 2018 5:13 PM

I agree with what you are saying. I feel the same way

John Fehr
John Fehr
September 20, 2018 9:28 PM
Hello, normally I do not reply, I’m content to just read and pray, however today I had something of an addition. I see quite a number of people who are saying that prosperity cannot happen like this, because they’ve seen calamity and unrest in great measure. I pondered on this quiet heavily and some things did come to mind. Remember, that prophecy firstly is fulfilled on the Lords time line. Secondly though, there is an element it being conditional. Look at the examples of Jonah and Josiah. Jonah was called to preach the destruction of Nineveh, that is the prophetic word that he had. However, after he preached it Nineveh was not destroyed as he saw, for the people repented and turned unto God. However, later, after that generation that had repented had gone all the way of the Earth, Nineveh was finally destroyed. The people of Israel were tremendously wicked under the rule of Josiah’s father, and their own time of calamity had been prophesied, however during Josiah’s reign of righteousness, they had a time of peace and of safety. Not until he died and they returned to their ways of wickedness, did God’s word of their destruction come to pass again. Who is to say that there cannot be a six year period of evident prosperity before the greater measure of calamity comes? However there is an additional factor, and it came to me as God’s Word, which I will share. I would have opened with it, but I felt he wanted me to share the other points first. The images given to those who have seen the days to come are not contradictory. Prosperity and calamity will both come in equal measure. This will make the division between my people and the wicked more sure. As the… Read more »
Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
September 21, 2018 10:10 AM

I could not have said that better John!

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 21, 2018 2:32 PM

A very clear prophecy. Thank you John

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
September 20, 2018 9:39 PM
This certainly provokes some thought. And hopefully some prayer that we may see Gods perspective and not our own limited one. And also read properly what Patricia has said here. Most people just ‘go off half cocked’ when they read a line that triggers their own beliefs. Be honest with yourself here, we all have pre-conceptions, world mindsets in areas where God has not been able to get through to us. I confess, I nearly went off at the mention of “Trump being my Cyrus” and him having a heart of compassion. I don’t see that in him (yet) but prayer changes things. I find for myself, it is way too easy to get into the ‘it’s all going to end tomorrow’ type of mindset simply because of the way God speaks to me. Like when God says something is ‘imminent’ or ‘ it is upon you’ . He speaks in the now. But we need to remember that He is not ‘in time’ but outside of it. There are judgements happening now, yes. But that does not mean necessarily that 7 years of Tribulation have begun. Many speak of a kickoff event. Well, that could be tomorrow, sure. But take into account that there are so many events yet to be fulfilled that could either happen very quickly, all at once or over a period of years. God gives us plenty of warning. He wants none to perish. He wants us to be ready. We need a sense of urgency to be communicated to us so we will act. A day is as a thousand years to the Lord. Haven’t I seen that written somewhere? Not suggesting AT ALL that we have another thousand years, but you get my drift.
Christina
Christina
September 21, 2018 1:15 AM

I like the way you worded that, Alison, and I agree with James’ reply.
I am not American (I’m an Aussie, like Alison) so my interest in America’s government is from a Biblical/prophetic viewpoint.
Back in January 2017, just after President Trump’s inauguration, I prayed and asked the Lord to show me the truth about him and why he had won against all odds (there were so many conflicting voices amongst believers, right across the spectrum).
A few days later, through an amazing set of “coincidences” (including a dream given to my eldest son), I believe the Lord showed me that Trump would perform all His pleasure, concerning Jerusalem and concerning the temple.

From that time on, over 18 months now, I have regularly prayed for President Trump and his administration and for the Lord’s will to be done.
In December 2017, when President Trump announced the embassy move and his decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, I was amazed!
Now, I continue to pray and believe that Mr. Trump will somehow be used by the Lord in regards to the temple.

Back in 2016 (my “year of dreams”, as I call it) I had a dream where I was shown gophers dressed in an assortment of military outfits, poring over maps on a table in an underground bunker. I was observing them but they could not see me. I could tell they were perplexed and trying to figure out what to do next. I suddenly sensed a “voice” (a knowing) that said, “it’s not going to play out how anyone thinks.” (“It” being the end times.)
Dream ended.

We all see through a glass darkly but I believe what I was shown about Mr. Trump was of the Lord so I keep praying.
Shalom to all 🙂

Christine Beadsworth
September 21, 2018 4:22 AM

Hi Christina, I agree. The Lord showed me when Trump was elected that it was God’s mercy for His people to have time to get extra oil for their lamps BUT that this small window of grace would come to an end.

Deborah Braman
Deborah Braman
September 23, 2018 5:39 PM

You know, that is exactly what He told Sister Barbara ” “it’s not going to play out how you think it is”. We just need to trust and not panic.

Christina
Christina
September 23, 2018 9:16 PM

Deborah, is Sister Barbara the lady from God’s Healer 7 on youtube?

Deborah Braman
Deborah Braman
September 24, 2018 12:55 PM

Yes, that’s her. I can find the link if you like.

Deborah Braman
Deborah Braman
September 24, 2018 1:08 PM

Ok, correction, please forgive me. That was part of her comment after the prophecy, not part of the actual Word from the Lord. March 4, 2018. I need to be more careful.

Christina
Christina
September 25, 2018 2:03 AM

Thanks, Deborah 🙂

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 22, 2018 1:30 AM

Well, I won’t post Allison’s direct prophecy, just paraphrase it. She said awhile ago that America’s FALL would begin this fall, and there would be no more falls for our nation. It was easy to understand. It must be difficult for James Baily to decide which messages to post on his site since there are so many opposing views. This is not the fault of any of the readers, as we are here to read, and to TRY and understand a little more of what God will allow in America. Sorry if I upset you, but I am only being honest God Bless you all.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 21, 2018 2:29 PM

Hi Allison,
With respect, the following words are taken from a prophecy given to you by the Holy Spirit a short time ago. Based on many other Prophets and Messengers of the LORD, I think it would be wise if the Body Christ stops to consider the several contradictions coming our way. I for one, do not support Dr. Greens messages, but as they say “TIME WILL TELL,” and we don’t have many days left to SEE which way America will go. Either we will prosper OR we will fall. It’s just that simple.
God Bless Us Everyone!!
Your words . . .”The time is coming. It approaches.
The destruction of America will begin in the Fall. The fall begins in the Fall. Remember I told you this.
And today I will make one more thing clear to you.
I speak of this Fall.
There will be no more Falls, as in no more Autumn days. This is the last beautiful Fall, with all of the colors for America. Her days are numbered. No one will notice the seasons after this Fall.”

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
September 23, 2018 9:29 PM
Hi Linda, with regard to this word I was given, I am now looking to see signs of further disintegration in the US. Events that will cause people to be occupied with trying to put their homes and lives back together to the point that they are no longer noticing what season it is anymore. So after this Fall we will see. I don’t understand all that God has said here, yet. Something must have begun in the spiritual realm which will manifest in the natural. I firmly believe I heard this from the Lord. Whether I have interpretted the words correctly is another matter. We all are capable of hearing what we want to hear, taking what we want to take from what is said. I certainly did not seek to become a voice for America. I don’t want to speak these things out but can’t remain silent. I have a healthy fear of the Lord. I fear him more if I do not speak up. I believe the Lord has said that America is the last days Babylon spoken of in the scriptures, therefore she will be completely destroyed and all the world will look on in shock and horror that this could happen. The scriptures in Revelation say Babylon “is fallen, is fallen” and this seems to signify 2 falls. Many speak of an economic fall followed by physical fall. We are witnessing this beginning now. Those who belong to the Lord who are obedient will be separated, protected and bring others into the fold. Still others will be martyred for their faith. Some are going to heaven early because they have ‘run their race’. It’s not simple or straightforward. Gods ways and purposes are not ours. We all have a role to play and He holds… Read more »
michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 24, 2018 7:35 AM

Alison, to me you nailed it. The Lord has given me so many words about America over the years but never a timeline. We do have to be very careful that we do not put our on spin on what the Lord has said.

Deborah Braman
Deborah Braman
September 24, 2018 1:17 PM

Oh wow, Alison, I just noticed what you said about “two falls”. I have been wondering about the fourth seal. Some have said the first three are open. If the fourth seal killed 1/4 of the earth, that would be 1.7 billion. I just don’t feel that coming quite yet. I could very well be wrong, but I did some looking about “the fourth part of the earth”. I found out that about the time of Columbus, a map was made that included the new world. They called it the fourth part of the earth. Previously they knew of three: Asia, Europe and Africa. There was an ancient legend saying there were four. If America is the fourth part, what you said makes perfect sense. This judgment on the church, the wakeup call, would not kill 1/4 of the earth, but would still be a huge judgment on America. The second fall would be the final fall of Babylon in one hour

Richard
Richard
September 24, 2018 12:31 PM

I apologize if my words were in any way offensive to you. That was certainly not my intent.
May the Lord continue to give us all wisdom.

Kasey Streichert Burt
September 24, 2018 11:07 AM

Thank you Linda….this entire prophecy of Dr. Green’s troubles me deeply. I am sharing a link to something the Lord showed me in 2015. It was not about protecting believers from harm, instead it was about embracing the suffering to come for the cause of God.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
September 23, 2018 10:13 PM

Linda, I commented down the page before I saw this one, sorry. I took this “no more Falls” to mean that there will be none of the lovely displays, or weather typical of that season, to mark it in future. What is coming will be unlike what has been. Fall time of the years may come around again but it will not seem like Autumn any more.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
September 24, 2018 6:00 AM

Thanks Alison
Respect you greatly
Phil

Joe
Joe
September 21, 2018 12:27 AM

1 Corinthians 11 English Standard Version (ESV)
19 for there must be factions among you in order that those who are genuine among you may be recognized.

September 20, 2018 4:14 PM

Before reading Patricia Green’s word above I was going to pose the question, Is the coming Emergency Alert Message, October 3, when the POTUS declares a National Emergency, announces marshal law and the jailing of the remaining 30,000 indicted scalawags and scoundrels? By keeping this announcement close to his vest it prevents the MSM from stopping this message from going out. This might sound very melodramatic to some but we are in the middle of a coup by the insiders to cancel the election of November 2018, replace the president of the USA and put Hillary or Obama in his place but THIS IS A FACT.

Sujit Thomas
September 21, 2018 6:33 AM

I think when it comes to God, his plans, and the ways he executes his plans, we should be humble enough to confess to him like Ezekiel did when the Lord asked him if the dry bones that he saw in the valley could live. He said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”

I remember reading in a book where the author felt that God was saying something to him or explaining some truth to him, and he couldn’t understand it. What’s interesting is what the author recorded as God telling him next:

If you could understand everything, you would be God.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
September 21, 2018 11:00 PM

Great post 👍

Rebecca Bonnell
September 20, 2018 8:43 PM

Chuckles…A nice fantasy…but this is at odds with what IS really going to happen. GOD BLESS x

John Barry
John Barry
September 21, 2018 7:54 AM

Sister Rebecca , if you think that is fantasy let me give you another . As a history buff & military historian I can tell you WW3 started when Russia went into Syria , we are already in WW3 , civilians just don’t know it yet , they will soon I believe . I highly recommend Duduman , his words are provable by events he predicted . I believe it is out of GODs character to say we have 7 years of blessing , that always puts some humans to sleep & GOD is always looking at the big Kingdom purpose . Oh I have more time . Blessings

Rebecca Bonnell
September 21, 2018 5:59 PM

GOD BLESS You Dear John, yes i have read Dear Duduman’s visions of America and i can give you Dear Erin Aleshire from sparrowcloud9.com who has and is being given many visions and dreams of what is going to come upon America and other countries. X

September 21, 2018 12:38 PM

If we are in WW III it’s origins are not Russia friendship with Syria but when the deep state neo-cons decided to do a regime change on Assad because he refused to allow Big Oil to run their (Sunni) pipelines over his sovereign country. The US, Saudi Arabia and another country created and funded ISIS in it’s many forms and names in an attempt at regime change which we have become experts at since we replaced GB as the world’s great imperialist.

Ed H
Ed H
September 22, 2018 1:04 AM

I agree with this word. I say thank you Jesus for watching over the saints. We don’t have to live in a doom and gloom mentality. We don’t know what the next 7 years will be like, so why can’t this be right?
I pray that God would bless me so that I can bless others. If we live in a state of fear and anxiety what good is that to anyone.
I say thank you Lord for the next 7 years and let the blessing flow, help us to manage them well and use them for your glory. Amen
Let it rain, let it rain. Open doors we did not even know were there, lead us down paths that we have no idea where they go. Show us great and glorious things that we did not even know could be. Help us have opportunities that only super naturally could occur.

George W
George W
September 22, 2018 1:42 PM

Ed H, I like your prayer of joy, hope and boldness. Amen!

Christine Beadsworth
September 21, 2018 4:17 AM

I received Isaiah 26:20,21 two days ago so this is confirmation of a time to hide in the secret place of the Most High. However, I don’t witness with another 7 years of prosperity for USA. There may be blessing and provision for the remnant, but on the whole, I believe there is going to be great shaking in financial markets and this will affect the economy of USA hugely.

Peter Harbison
September 21, 2018 12:46 AM
I’ve been thinking about how to reconcile this word with other words, if we assume for the sake of argument, that it is a true word with no mixture of God’s thinking and human thinking. Firstly, prophetic words can either relate to things which are set in stone or they can be warnings of the consequences if a nation or people continue on their present trajectory. The late John Paul Jackson mentioned that the last thing God does as he escalates judgements is to bring in foreign invaders. Is it possible that the coming mega-revivals will enough to turn away some of God’s redemptive judgements on the USA and other nations? Secondly, different folk in different countries would have different ideas as to what prosperity is. God has his ideas. In this context is prosperity a relative term? In the midst of wide-spread suffering will some people be shown as blessed by God and be in a position to bless those in need? Will God’s people be in a position to be lights in the midst of darkness and in a position live modestly and to bless others with their blessing? Are we thinking of prosperity purely in financial terms? Thirdly, my take on Donald Trump is that God has ordained him to serve as President for various reasons. He is clearly a wild man like Jehu. He has a crash or crash through mentality. If he is indeed a young Christian then it will take time for God to make him more Christlike. In the meanwhile his imperfections are obvious which is why we need to pray for him. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj has warned that if his presidency is terminated then God’s judgement will be released. Part of his role is to buy time while bringing about changes such… Read more »
Bill F
Bill F
September 21, 2018 9:15 AM

Have no fear my brothers and sisters. God’s got this whole thing well in hand. All of the above will be coming down the line. He is about to show off His trophy Bride to the world. She will shine like the sun in darkness. Isaiah 60 says it so beautifully. God is about to show His stuff! We need to just stay under the shadow of His wing, keep worshiping Him and be ready to reach out and pull the lost from the fire all around us. We were made for this very time!!

Jennifer
Jennifer
September 21, 2018 7:57 PM

Bill, I just posted on the other prophetic word about the conflicting messages before I came to read here. I want you to know that your simple response hit me so strong. It is so simple and yet so absolutely profound and the KEY to finding peace while we wait for the storm. Thank you!

Kasey Streichert Burt
September 24, 2018 11:15 AM

I realize that there are opposing views regarding this post of Dr. Green’s, frankly it troubles me deeply. While I agree that the Nations will war against each other, this is scriptural. What I do not agree with is that Prosperity is coming for the believers in the USA. There has been a brief window of financial improvement but this will blow away like dust in the wind.The aspect that believers can “hide” and not suffer, using the scripture verse she has chosen is out of context, I believe. I am posting a link to something the Lord showed me in 2015. Again, all due respect to Dr. Green, however I sense that perhaps this was, in part; a deception.