“Destruction is coming to North Carolina, sudden and swift.”

With Hurricane Florence now approaching North Carolina, I was reminded of this warning I got on May 28th 2018:

“There will be plenty of destruction that will come, each localized. These will wake up My children who are still sleeping. Destruction is coming to North Carolina, sudden and swift.”

I then asked, “LORD, what kind of destruction is coming to North Carolina?” (because that is where I live)

I heard, “Floods and tsunamis.” (see complete post)

While writing the May 28th article, I then heard this from the LORD:

“What happened to Baltimore (cbsnews.com) is only a taste of what is coming, if the people don’t repent. This is a serious — a wake up SHOUT to all who will hear! REPENT NOW …..or the ‘shakings’ and the ‘floodings’ will increase. Tell MY people to pray or their communities will also be affected. I speak through MY prophets and watchmen to sound the alarms. Blow the trumpet high on the mountain so many will hear! The time is at hand for the judgments to increase!”

Is Hurricane Florence a fulfillment of this prophecy? We will have to wait and see.

Please pray for those who are in the path of this dangerous Hurricane Florence.  If you are in ‘harm’s way,’ PLEASE prayfully consider whether you should leave or not.

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, Lifeline Letters.

Lydia Hodge
September 13, 2018 5:05 PM

Elizabeth,
Are you in a safe area? Thinking about you my friend and praying for you and the residents of North Carolina.

Nickie
Nickie
September 14, 2018 1:17 AM

I join with my brothers and sisters in Christ and pray a hedge of protection around you and others there in the path of the hurricane. May God be with you all, and give you a peace that surpasses all understanding, in the midst of this storm. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen 🦋

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
September 15, 2018 10:57 AM

Thank you sister Elizabeth for that word. When reading the post and the comments, I heard this:”During the midst of that storm, God will use Elizabeth to go to those who are in needs.” You shall demonstrate brotherly and charity love to those who are ignorant of the Lord and even to those who pretend to know him well.

God bless you and I trust that he will cover you and your family under his wings.

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 14, 2018 5:34 PM

Praying Psalm 91 fo you and yours, Elizabeth Marie; also, for the Carolinas. Be safe, sister-in-Christ! 🌈🌥⛅🌤

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 14, 2018 5:45 PM

Addendum: Psalm 91 for Elizabeth Marie and family (as Ps 91:1-2 are conditional, based on a perosn’s/group’s standing with God); also, a hedge of protection for the Carolinas. Praying for brief, MINOR outages, per Elizabeth’s request https://z3news.com/w/destruction-coming-north-carolina-sudden-swift-2/#comment-147847 . Praying so hard, right now! 🙏🙇🙏🙇‍♀️🙏

Alice R
Alice R
September 13, 2018 11:01 PM

You brought the word to us from the Lord warning about this flooding coming to NC. Sad that sin & unrepentance that caused this shaking. Sad for the loss. Sad for the lost souls. Prayers for healing & a spiritual awakening.

Carol Ann
Carol Ann
September 13, 2018 9:49 PM

This message immediately brought to mind a message I heard Mena Lee Greben tell that the Lord told her Charlotte would be safe other areas of East coast would be inundated with water. Very sobering, I used to live in South Carolina. A beautiful area with many Christians. Be safe under the wings of the Almighty!

Sujit Thomas
September 21, 2018 6:17 AM

A friend of mine in North Carolina is a testament of how God can preserve the righteous in the midst of destruction. Even after the hurricane unleashed its destruction, from Charlotte, North Carolina, the friend wrote me, “We had no impact at all.” They even went for a fellowship during that weekend.

Kasey Streichert Burt
September 16, 2018 1:34 PM

Elizabeth: You heard Tsunami’s. Attached is a link to my blog where I have had 10 separate dreams of Catastrophic Tsunami’s.

Anne Chivers.
Anne Chivers.
September 14, 2018 2:43 PM

Prayers for all those caught in this storm.The headlines to this article read Floods from storm of Biblical Proportions…Governor of ? Carolina’s.

aliettenarchet@gmail.com
September 15, 2018 4:50 AM

May Jesus protect you all and stay under the wind of all mighty. Psalm 91, 27, 46, 121.