“Destruction is coming to North Carolina, sudden and swift.”

On May 28th, 2018 I heard this message while praying:

“There will be plenty of destruction that will come, each localized. These will wake up My children who are still sleeping. Destruction is coming to North Carolina, sudden and swift.”

I then asked, “LORD, what kind of destruction is coming to North Carolina?” (because that is where I live)

I heard, “Floods and tsunamis.”

I live in North Carolina and thought I lived in a ‘safe zone.’ However, at the end of March this year, the LORD told me VERY CLEARLY to leave, and told me where to relocate. I am actively now trying to sell my house.

Then on the next night, May 29th, 2018 I had a dream-vision. Flashing in front of my eyes was a large cross made of red poppy flowers. There was also three black poppies in a row down the front of the cross.

Then I received this ‘word:’

“SAN FRANSISCO”

I don’t know if these two prophecies were related or not. However, we know that that the red and black poppies are a reference to death because they symbolize the remembrance and consolation for a loss of life. It is one of the flowers that is used for Veteran’s Day to remember those who gave their lives up for their country.

Though we will continue to see these disasters in the U.S. increase, we must not forget that OUR LORD is a gracious, and long-suffering GOD. HE is the GOOD SHEPHERD, who will go and rescue that one lost sheep that has gone astray. Pray for those that have lost their way and that they will WAKE UP and REPENT. Consider these judgments as the rescue that is needed to turn back a few back to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

I can’t emphasize this enough — the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is a loving GOD and wishes that NO ONE would perish. HE is our HEAVENLY FATHER who longs for a true relationship with us based on love and commitment. HIS anger/discipline lasts only for a moment, but HIS kindness, a lifetime!!

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalms 30:5)

P.S. While writing this article, the LORD started speaking to me concerning what is coming. Here is what I heard:

“What happened to Baltimore (see link shown below) is only a taste of what is coming, if the people don’t repent. This is a serious — a wake up SHOUT to all who will hear! REPENT NOW …..or the ‘shakings’ and the ‘floodings’ will increase. Tell MY people to pray or their communities will also be affected. I speak through MY prophets and watchmen to sounds the alarms. Blow the trumpet high on the mountain so many will hear! The time is at hand for the judgments to increase!”

Flooding in Baltimore. (Source: cbsnews.com)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, Lifeline Letters.

james kerry
June 5, 2018 4:17 PM
Sister Elizabeth, bless you, and thank you for your comments and Word. I’m focusing on this part of your article, as it is so very true (even though it’s not commonly understood or even known in the church generally); further, it lines up with the Word of God and perhaps is ever-more true, than even you yourself may realize… “HE also told me HE is setting up ‘safe zones’ now all over North America. This is just the BEGINNING of many of HIS people relocating. I was also told by the LORD, in a message, that I was to help facilitate people relocating in the days ahead. So I have started a SAFE HAVEN NETWORK for those who have heard from the LORD to relocate, or from those who are actual Safe Haven Owners. These places will be supernaturally protected by the hand of GOD. They are like ‘the wilderness’ in Exodus, where the LORD did many miracles to provide for HIS children.” If there was only (time/space) to bring this further to the attention of the church, as its importance cannot be overstated – and is of surprise to many in the church, when they first hear of this, yet is entirely Biblical – and of its nature…a command: to the Righteous, nearing the time of the return of our Lord. This is a subject that has been pressing my heart (personally) for more than twenty years, even as I’ve had not more than a handful over these years, express to me, not only any Biblical understanding to its importance, but accordingly then, neither any interest in developing plans nor taking any steps in building Safe-Havens/Zones. (Too many either have told me as the most common rebuttal, “You’re just trying to save your own life then.” “God told us… Read more »
Kenneth Uptegrove
June 7, 2018 12:25 PM

Bro. James,

I get letters and calls from people asking for the location of safe refuge areas and Christian communities every week and the list I have is very limited. Would you provide your list, or a link to it to put on my website?

The Lord sent me to the north-west corner of Arkansas in the Ozarks in 1985. But He gave me my life’s commission in 1971 which –in one sentence– was to do my part in preparing the Bride of the Lamb during the tribulation. The articles the Lord has given me on end-time preparation are listed on my website.

Shalom,

james kerry
June 7, 2018 4:04 PM
Thank you brother ken. (In fact, we both talked very briefly on the phone once…about twelve years ago, on this subject; it was a time when I was making plans for potentially moving my family to AR, due to these reasons, and trying to follow the Lord, and address it with my current state of affairs w/ career, and then, placing a fleece before the Lord, among other remarkable things. The timing and some other “miracles” changed things, but it’s (AR) is still a realistic possibility for us, even today. Here’s one other interesting fact about that time in our lives: it was THE time in our lives, when both of us, were getting truly supernatural events, and daily, from fleeces to confirmations/doors opening and closing – that no way could have come from any other way – to meeting certain people at certain times, etc, etc. There’s so much I could share on that. I bring it up because…neither my wife nor myself, have ever had that since – truly neither before nor after. In fact, one of the fleeces (that confirmed us going down, among a long list of things that made it clear), also gave the green light, to return…we’ve since come to understand, it was a specific time of testing for us. This was even shared with us, by a local. Just out of the blue, she says, “I have this word for you”, and she knew nothing of us. (There’s way too much for me to share.) Since then, I’ve become convinced that the Lord – indeed wants me involved in this area, as ministry – but now, at a different level, that wouldn’t make sense to talk about at the moment or here. As far as Northwest and Northcentral AR…I’m convinced in my spirit… Read more »
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
June 8, 2018 3:13 PM

Thank you for that, James Kerry! This is something I’ve been seeking the Lord’s direction on myself–with my husband–and His leading for us seems to be only that the time is not right for us YET. But I have struggled with the issue of how Christians will win the lost if/when they are segregated from society. Your point that the time to pull away will be different for indvidual Christians and their families, based on their own conscience or impressionability, is very encouraging. As parents of 6 young children, I feel on one hand an obligation to reach out to the lost in a dark world, but on the other hand the responsibility to protect our children (both physically and spiritually). I am confident that the Lord will open the right doors and lead us in the right direction, at the appropriate time, to His praise and glory!!

james kerry
June 8, 2018 5:16 PM
I appreciate your points Caroline. I’ve worked through similar ones too: knowing that the correct answer, as you know, is always based upon the Word of God. Here’s a part of this that may help somewhat… The issue is not much, or even at all: that we’re (separating) from society, so that people will never hear the Gospel. (And here’s the key point that I believe the Scriptures make on this subject relative to what you brought up – which is a legitimate point): Notice in all or nearly all of the Scriptures on this subject, the people of God did not go into their places until the time appointed. This was true with Noah; it was true with Lot, even though Noah worked on the massive barge/ship for, likely over one hundred years. Even the chapters in Isaiah that I’d cited, that repeatedly discuss this topic, make the same point clear: the people of God “go behind their closed doors” at the proper time. And what time is that? The Scriptures tell us: the time primarily immediately leading up to (as judgments/birthpangs will be very profound even then) and perhaps during, when the anger of the Lord comes to bear upon the world. The Scriptures don’t tell us (precisely) when that date starts…but we’ll “KNOW when it’s near” (even at the doors). Another clue, will be the (what I call/coin, the “VEX” scale.) The reprobate minds will accelerate to such a level and have such leverage, and such animosity against the Believers – in the cities – that it will become increasingly clear. And of course, and the last point for now on that reason is…this is also a protection of Believers…against THE MARK, as the entire world will participate in this new monetary system. Believers MUST NOT AND… Read more »
Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
September 13, 2018 7:12 PM

Isaiah 2;2. Also in Micah 4 we find the same words. One day I was visiting a drugs and alcohol rehabilitation centre not far from my home (in Ireland). It was a wonderful place (started by a nun who had a vision for such a place). It had its own farm animals including milking cows; pladtic tunnels growing their own vegetables and flowers, the latter which they sold to the public. Everyone had a job to do. I was in the cafe this particular day, which was also run by the inmates —- when the Lord brought the above words from Scripture powerfully to me. I have wondered many times over the years why those words came to me then. But very recently I have felt that now the Lord is revealing to me THE ANSWER! The Lord is indeed preparing places LIKE THAT PLACE, where people will be virtually self-sufficient, have their own animals and crops, and each person will have a job to do, and use their skills and abilities for the common good! “MANY people shall flow unto it………He will teach us His ways….for the Law will go forth out of Zion….etc ” I am VERY excited about this, because now I believe I know what the Lord was saying then, (which was about 25 years ago)……..

james kerry
September 13, 2018 10:27 PM
I understand the feeling of “what the Lord was saying then, (which was about 25 years ago)…” This has been on my heart for decades too. There are many, many more Scriptures that discuss this subject; even though it’s a subject rarely ever brought up in the churches; nor ever discussed in sermons; nor written about in articles or books. Another book that has much on this subject is in Jeremiah. There are many more chapters that make the contrast for Believers toward the “end days”, between those in the cities and those in wilderness/mountain areas; and specifically just before or nearing the time of the Lord’s vengeance. (For example,look in chapters 46 through 51…specifically about this, for Believers.) There are also some Scriptures (about the mountains and cities) that refer to a time (going right into the “1,000 year reign” of Christ). I believe some of Micah’s scriptures include those times as well. But absolutely Lorna, some of the Believers will be in areas of protected separation. This is not to say, that there won’t be Believers that will face “great persecution” (indeed the very definition of “great tribulation”). Not at all, because the Scriptures are pretty clear on that as well, that they will face this..So do the Scriptures make it clear about Believers being protected vs. not protected? (I have a personal belief that the Bible makes this distinction apparent. I don’t think it’s an absolute in every INDIVIDUAL case, but I believe the Bible makes it GENERALLY clear…even just through the use of the word choice in these Scriptures that I’ve already brought up in my posts; namely, “safety/protection in the rocks; water/food is sure”, etc. etc., but even in the NT (with Rev. 3:10). Again, I have a personal opinion about what I believe the… Read more »
Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
September 14, 2018 3:11 PM

Wonderful enlightenment from the Scriptures indeed, thanks, James!!! ………How awesome is our God!!

Caroline C.
Caroline C.
June 9, 2018 8:37 AM

Thanks, James Kerry. I appreciate all that very much. Especially the accompanying Scriptures.God’s blessings!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 7, 2018 1:57 PM

Preach James Kerry. I enjoyed every bit of that! That was so good. Thank you sir!

james kerry
June 8, 2018 4:13 PM

Thank you Katie Troutman.

May the Lord encourage you and all of us in His church, and all-the-more in this day. Of truth, I believe fully, that in the days ahead as we move ever closer to His glorious appearing, there will be this “disconnect” with the world and the genuine church: it will be centered upon global events going one direction of increasing difficulty for the world, indeed of “perplexity” – and at the same time, the genuine church’s attitude and outward manifestations of joy – of utterly the opposite! This in itself will be perplexing to the world. And so it will be, that as these things come to pass, and even widen further and ever-faster, the genuine church will “lift up her head” (in joy as she sees – and KNOWS, her redemption draws near.).

Blessings to you.
jk

Jerome L
June 5, 2018 11:47 PM

Amen, James Kerry, and may God prosper your way to the Glory of His name and the saving of many lives!

james kerry
June 8, 2018 3:59 PM

Thank you Jerome. Yes I believe – not just from Kim Clement’s specific prophecy on this upcoming move toward the church in a monetary way – but I personally believe it’s connected to some larger prophecies that will be fulfilled. All the best. jk

Kenneth Uptegro ve
June 6, 2018 10:56 PM

The Lord showed me this safe zone in 1983 and moved me from Illinois to the Ozarks in Arkansas in 1985.
Thousands read this article every month, and this article has been up for over ten years. Please share it with others if you feel the Holy Spirit leading you to.

Carolanne
Carolanne
June 7, 2018 8:34 PM

Elizabeth, Thank you for sharing this warning. As always, you are a faithful one to relay God’s warnings. When I prayed and pondered over this word, I was led to research and discover that the three cities you pinpointed all come from blue counties on the 2008, 2012,and 2016 North Carolina electoral map. I felt the Lord is saying that the hero worship of Obama is a stronghold in these areas, for liberals, but especially amongst African American Christians who choose to ignore what he and Hilary stand for politically. To vote for Hilary was to honor his legacy, in their minds. This bias and hypocrisy because of BHO’s skin color is a stench in the Lord’s nostrils. It is vital to note that Hurricane Matthew blew through NC in mid October right before the election, causing $100 billion in damage and 18 deaths in the state. Voter turnout was lower because of the devastation. Donald J. Trump won the swing state and Obama’s legacy was threatened. Whatever your opinion on our billionaire president, it’s undeniable that Hilary was set up as a puppet so that Obama could continue wreaking havoc at the White House, with a two block walk from his strategicically located D.C. residence. That plan was thwarted, praise the Lord. I’ll pray for your swift sale and smooth transition in moving, as well as for North Carolina. God bless.

Linda
Linda
June 6, 2018 5:28 PM

I am praying for your house to sell quickly.

Christopher Harris
June 6, 2018 4:00 AM

Thank you Elizabeth! May God bless you.

Jerome L
June 5, 2018 11:57 PM

Elizabeth, thank you so much for this post. I too live in North Carolina, Raleigh specifically. I have a close friend that God sent initially to wake me up to what time it is and to the tremendous wickedness in our nation. God told me he was to be a partner with me. Recently God confirmed that the farm land he bought was going to become a Goshen space. I was so encouraged by that! Amen and hallelujah, Lord Jesus!

I will pass on this post to encourage my friend.

Crystal
Crystal
June 21, 2018 9:22 PM

I live in Durham. The Lord told me…when the waters rise don’t be afraid, I am your hightower your place of refuge. …… This was before I heard about all the prophecies of the floodings and such.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
September 14, 2018 11:04 AM

The Lord is relocating my wife and I to the Dallas area, trophy club, south lake area of Texas from Huntington Beach California. Have not heard weather Dallas is a safe zone or not, but the Lord did say we will be safe there.

Lisa SN
Lisa SN
September 12, 2018 2:40 PM

Is Hurricane Florence what she saw? I keep thinking about all of the words received about a ‘tsunami’ hitting NC.

Chris Sims
Chris Sims
June 6, 2018 1:43 AM

Hi Elizabeth, I just read this and was wondering why North Carolina is a target? Did some sin start here?