“There is a day of Jihad coming. Few expect it. Many will be caught off guard.”

Recently, I have been having dreams about Muslims wandering the land in the US and looking for opportunities to “oppress” the women of the land. I remember feeling like one of the globalists’ plans was to have most of the men drawn into war, leaving the women to fend for the country, and the women (as in WW2), would be “working the factories”, etc., things that men had done, but if there weren’t enough men to do the job, the women would have to do the jobs to keep the country running.

Anyway, I had several dreams recently of being the person in charge of my family, and I knew when I was confronted by these Muslim men what they wanted, and I knew I (and God) was the only thing standing in between them and our children. We are living in serious times, and the last administration has allowed many nefarious people to enter this country in preparation for the “diminishing” or “takedown” of this country, but God has allowed it, because of all the sin and the Church being asleep or too caught up with materialism or other idols.

At any rate, a few years ago, I dreamt I was a reporter or journalist, and I knew there was going to be a big announcement by a prominent Muslim Imam at a well-known large university with red brick buildings. In the dream, I woke up the day the announcement was going to take place, and I knew I had to get over to the University, because I knew the speech was going to be very important. So, I rushed over and went to the grassy courtyard in the center of the University campus between several large buildings, where the Imam was going to speak. A blanket had been put out for the Imam to sit on. It seemed the speech was going to take place at noon. I hurried past a man in a turban and toward the blanket where I knew the Imam was going to speak because it was getting close to the time of his announcement.

I got right up to the blanket/rug, so I could get very accurate information when he spoke. I was one of the first press people there, but the man in the turban, whom I had passed, was irritated and came over to me and scolded me because I was a female and told me I had to back up 20 yards from where the Imam was to be seated.

I was surprised, but I backed away the distance he said. I knew the Imam was going to call for Jihad against the U.S. and demand every Muslim in the US rise up and kill those around them and take dominion of the country. I also knew it was pretty close to the END of the age, which alarmed me very much because I knew many people were not ready and would be taken by surprise.

The dream ended as the Imam came out and sat down, and I knew I had to go warn people, but I wasn’t sure how or where…END OF DREAM.

Also, on April 4, 2017, I heard this word of warning:

“There is a day of Jihad coming. Few expect it. Many will be caught off guard. PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE! HIDE IN ME! Don’t be afraid. Trust in Me. Learn to be sensitive to My ways and My leadings.”

Then, on November 6, 2017, the Lord said,

“Every place in this land will be touched. No one will be unscathed or unaffected. Brace yourself for what is to come. It’s that DAY OF JIHAD COMING SOON!!”

God, help us all. Let us pray in agreement for people everywhere to wake up and see the truth, that JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, AND NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATION. JESUS IS RETURNING VERY, VERY SOON!!

Author: Sandra Hide

Sandra Hide got saved at the age of five, but strayed as a teenager from age 15 to 19. Then, at age 19, she was radically saved and her life changed forever. She was called by God as a prophetess at around age 21, with a similar calling like Jeremiah, and an Ezekiel 33 Watchman call, and she has operated often in the Elijah/John the Baptist anointing. For about twenty years, she did missionary-like work in the U.S. with her husband. As the Lord directed, they traveled to many areas of the country, doing whatever He asked, as best they could, until 2010. Since that time, the Lord has had her in intercessory prayer mode and doing many behind-the-scenes missions.

d ames
d ames
November 10, 2017 12:01 PM

There are two legs on the statue of Daniel 2. I believe those two legs are Christianity and Islam. Iron and clay. Welcome to chrislam. History has shown us that God uses one set of people to persecute the other set. assyrians/ Israelis Babylonians/ Israelis. I think God is raising up the Muslims to persecute the Christians. This is why Mr Obama was put in office to bring the muslims into Europe and America. Welcome to the 7th empire. Perry stone and Joel Richardson have some great books on this. And the real Christians will not take that rfid chip and will be hunted down and killed. Joanie Stahl has a dream about this taking place. Whatever you do. Do not join that group. Chrislam is of the devil. Sound doctrine has been tossed out the window. God never made deals with other gods. He destroyed them.

Sah
Sah
November 10, 2017 11:37 AM

This is incredible. I had a same themed dream on the same day indicated as the author of this article. On November 7 (night of the 6th), I had a dream that a group of Muslim men tied us down and getting ready to chop off my father’s, younger sister’s and my heads. They killed my dad. I was glad that he stayed firm til the end. I wanted my sister to be next cause I wanted to make sure she didn’t deny Christ after we were gone. I remember being so joyous because I was going to see Jesus in a matter of minutes. I don’t remember if they actually killed me and my sister. I live in Europe so this message may be for the other nations as well.

Thunder Stealer
Thunder Stealer
November 9, 2017 11:52 PM
I had a dream of this about two years ago. It was night time and the apartment complex I was walking in was surrounded by a dark cloud on all sides. The walkway lights were on, out of the black clouds came the jihadists with knives. They over ran the area. I passed an older lady and warned her that she should hide or they’ll kill her, but she looked at me like I was some kind of bigot who didn’t understand them. They kicked in doors and started stabbing people to death while they slept (this was during sleeping hours), the old lady was stabbed to death, and died as a “non-bigot”. I kicked in a door to an apartment, no one was home, and I couldn’t find a knife in the kitchen to use to fight back. I didn’t have my Glock on me, and now I can’t find a knife. I searched several apartments to no avail. I continued back on the walkway, and a door was open, when I looked in, they had a woman, a guy holding down each arm and leg, with her legs spread apart and one holding her head down while they took a butcher knife to her private parts, and she screamed like nothing I’ve ever heard before, blood everywhere. Disarmed, I couldn’t do anything. I ran and saw a muslim in the traditional man-dress and hat. He was on the second floor of the apartment in front of me and was about to kick in the door. He looked at me and paused. I said “sharia”. He said, “sharia, some times”. I said “no, sharia all times”. He nodded in agreement, as if I was one of him, and kicked in the door. His friends followed him in. The screams… Read more »
sahran
November 10, 2017 1:24 PM

Thanks for sharing, I wonder why he said “sharia sometimes” then changed it to “sha ria all time” maybe because most think Sharia is only for some who are Muslim..

Thunder Stealer
Thunder Stealer
November 12, 2017 7:09 PM

I think he was testing if I was a Muslim, and if so, to what degree. He seemed content when I said “no, sharia all times”, as if to say I’m not a moderate but an extremist. Moderates get killed all the time, extremists seem to thrive pretty well however.

November 10, 2017 12:14 AM

Thanks for sharing this awesome dream Thunder Stealer. It sounds very believable.

Shakaye
Shakaye
November 10, 2017 1:10 PM

I had a very similar dream about 5 years ago. In the dream I was sitting at a table in an outdoor cafe with three friends. As we were sitting and talking a truck pulled up into the middle of the street. The truck was the kind used in earlier military conflicts to carry troops but there was no top over it. As I looked at the truck, men started jumping out of the back carrying assault rifles and wearing the head gear of militant Muslims. They ran in all directions and I started shouting to my friends and other people in the cafe, “look out, Jihad is starting… look out we are in danger”. I was shocked that no one responded to either my cry of warning or the scene that was unfolding before all of us. I woke up as they ran into the buildings around us and the sound of gun fire began.

Tracie
Tracie
November 10, 2017 1:26 AM

This again reminds me of my dream , God help us to wake up and prepare for what is coming and is at the door, The Church Shooting in Texas was Just the start…

Lydia Hodge
November 10, 2017 7:49 PM

As I was reading down through the comments I thought of your post and found myself wondering about you. Then I seen your comment. I hope things are going well for you. God bless.

Tracie
Tracie
November 11, 2017 5:10 AM

God Bless you Lydia, I have had some big life changes happen in the last few months, I had been praying for years that God would move me away from the Coast and he did unexpectedly, during Hurricane Harvey he moved me from Corpus Christi Texas Up to Around Dallas Tx area, I have been trying to adjust to this change . So if there is anyone out there still seeking the Lord about moving out of a area into a safer location be prepared that it could happen quicker than you expected .. bc I never dreamed It would happen the way it did for me,but glory to God HE IS FAITHFUL and I am away from the coastline for good and pray I can focus on Ministry now and what ever God may have for me to do in this last hour. God Bless you sister

Pat
Pat
November 10, 2017 10:00 PM

Praying that, In my weakness His strength is made perfect. I know when two or more of us come together, ask and believe it will be done. I hope you are well, my beautiful friend. Be blessed, Shabbat Shalom.

Shakaye
Shakaye
November 10, 2017 2:10 PM

Yes Tracie! The absolute worst part of my dream was how no one was concerned about the Jihadist being all around us with drawn guns. Everyone just continued eating, drinking, talking and laughing and didn’t even respond to the danger or recognize the threat that was suddenly all around them.

Pat
Pat
November 10, 2017 6:00 PM
I’ve had many a dream since this August about this, some are in Walmart and I’m actively looking for emergency exits and ways to get my sons and anyone else out safely, we normally don’t make it, but I know my children’s hearts are right before the Lord, it’s normally two or three men who are the shooters. The next one is, my children and I are in the car driving down a back road I don’t recognize, it’s dark and out of nowhere a car rams into us and runs us off the road, we are praying to Jesus as they brake the windows pull us out of the car and shoot each of my children after asking if the believe in Jesus. They make me watch and ask where their father is and then tell me I am responsible for my beloved children’s death and what a horrible parent I am and then proceed to behead me. I’ve not shared these as I must admit I just thought it was the enemy trying to cause me to be fearful or to shame me for being a single divorced mom, even though I fought hard against his ‘no fault’ divorce and for custody of my children. I agree in WII the women did have to step up and fill the rolls left vacant by those serving. Yet I submit to you I believe this to be a warning against a two pronged attack. As a Gold Star daughter, a former military member and a former military spouse for over 26 years, here on the eve of Veterans Day, I am a witness to the facts that the women and children of these United States Military members are often left behind, alone, taken advantage of, forgotten, taken for granted, and… Read more »
Sue
Sue
November 9, 2017 11:53 PM

20 yards should still be close enough to hit your target.

Matt Smith
November 10, 2017 10:20 PM

Sadly if all of the approximately 3.3 million Muslims aren’t backslidden, and wage jihad, and they all kill 10 people, 33 million people 10% of the American population (1 out of 10) would be dead in under an hour. They could possibly kill 20-30 people, per person. This 20%-30% population dead in under an hour.

This is why it is important to be Psalms 91 servant of God, and have God’s protection.

William
William
November 11, 2017 1:50 AM

It is more the requirements for the US Christian to pray fervently to change course of it. It is more the sadness that all Muslim do not know they are living in illusion , thinking they can go heaven, but actually will end up in hell unless they repent and receive Jesus Christ as their saviour. It is amazing that how few of them ever question their belief.

Lydia Hodge
November 11, 2017 9:17 PM

It is too sad to think they are so deceived thinking they have great rewards from Allah in heaven and to find out their reward is a fiery hell and the lake of fire for all eternity.

sahran
November 10, 2017 12:17 PM

This rings true to me.Around 5 years ago, I had a dream I was in Brooklyn Newyork and it was night time…I was walking down the street and a man with dark hair was walking towards ne. I knew he was Muslim and intense fear came over me..I was trembling..I had 2 books in Mt hand, one was a Christian book and the other was not..I covered the Christian book when he came to me and he walked past me..I was so relieved cuz I knew I was in real danger..Then I looked down and saw I had on the muslim garb. A sis I’m Christ told me.I represented the lukewarm church who would turn to Chrislam..The fear I felt was real…This is soon coming and many will succumb to their threats

Bluebird
Bluebird
November 10, 2017 4:20 PM

You guys have to hear this awesome testimony https://youtu.be/GbhPqUkiztE

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 10, 2017 9:39 PM

That’s a great testimony! Next time, please give a quick summary of what the link is about so more people can be interested in watching. God bless.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 10, 2017 4:28 AM

God showed me that after the death of Billy Graham that much terrorism would be increased in America; Billy just turned 99. So I think when it begins to happen in full after his death, the Muslim Jihadists will basically employ the same M.O. that they use in the middle east; car ramming, stabbings, explosives. It also came to my mind while on this page that the tragedy that happened in the mass Texas shooting……as big as a surprise as that was, will be copied with the same kind of M.O. by the Jihadists and will surprise again. That’s why staying close to God and covered in His full armor will help all of us have a much better chance of surviving these demonic but deadly attacks.

Sue