“A New Day is Breaking for My People and Locks Are Shaking”

sunrise

“You have seen many doors close and others be sealed so that your access was blocked. However, doors are beginning to open in new ways. In My wisdom, I shut many doors so that you would be positioned to enter the one that I’m opening for you now. Don’t resent the doors that were closed to you. Your door of entry is now opening, and you will see Me leading you forward. Get ready, be favored, and stop trying to go back through what I’ve shut. Now is your time to move through what is opening.

Many of you have felt unable to move as if you were locked behind a prison door. However, I am releasing a sound that will begin to shake and cause locks to move. A new day is breaking for My people, and locks are shaking! Align your sound with My sound from Heaven, and listen for the sound of unlocking. Now is the time for prison doors to swing wide. Do not remain in your place of confinement and limitation out of fear of what lies through the door. Rejoice over how you reached this day, step forward, and watch Me open up your way!”

Chuck Pierce

Author: Chuck Pierce

Charles D. “Chuck” Pierce serves as President of Global Spheres, Inc. (GSI) in Corinth, Texas. This is an apostolic, prophetic ministry that is being used to gather and mobilize the worshipping Triumphant Reserve throughout the world. GSI facilitates other ministries as well, and participates in regional and national gatherings to develop new Kingdom paradigms. Peter and Doris Wagner complete the leadership team of this new wineskin. Chuck also serves as President of Glory of Zion International Ministries, a ministry that aligns Jew and Gentile. He is known for his accurate prophetic gifting which helps direct nations, cities, churches and individuals in understanding the times and seasons in which we live.

Chuck has a degree in Business from Texas A&M, Master’s work in Cognitive Systems from the University of North Texas, and a D. Min. from the Wagner Leadership Institute.

If you would like to give to the ongoing work of Glory of Zion International Ministries you can donate online, by calling 1-888-965-1099 or 1-940-382-7231, or by postal mailing your donation to Glory of Zion, PO Box 1601, Denton TX 76202.

Jodi Stanley
Jodi Stanley
August 10, 2016 8:07 AM

As I pray today, I include Z3 as part of my reading. And I imagine how disappointed I would be if Z3 was not here. I imagine all the work James Bailey puts into reading, selecting, prayer, discernment, posting and maintenance of the Z3 website. I don’t know James at all, but I do know that I have been blessed by this, the work of his hands. I know that he trusts God to provide, and it’s up to those of us who are blessed by this ministry to help it sustain, according to God’s will. One of my favorite aspects is his trust; he does not shout out for donations. And so many of us can miss the reality: Z3 relies on donations to exist! Website maintenance is a big commitment. Let’s keep it going, if we support Z3, we will continue to have this resource to share, fellowship, discern and prepare for what lies ahead. If you appreciate Z3 like I do, let’s remember the Baileys’ ongoing needs. God, bless our fellowship together around the world. Bring us unity in YOUR Spirit, wisdom, discernment and a FIRE to advance your Kingdom from wherever we are. In the name of the Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

August 10, 2016 9:11 AM

Thanks for remembering the needs of Z3 Jodi. If August continues on the current pace, we will bring in about one third of what we need to continue, so not even close to a sustainable level. My plan is to try to keep Z3 going as much as I can while spending more of my time writing my new book, The Righteous Remnant Arises. It is about half way done, but has been moving very slow because Z3 requires so much of my time. My hope is the combination of book sales and donations will bring in enough to keep us going. What God has done so far has been truly amazing, so I am confident He will see us through the rest of the way!

Stella
Stella
August 10, 2016 5:12 PM

Please James how does one donate from London England since we use different currency from that of US? I sure do want to take part in the upkeep of the site as it has become almost my online church.

August 10, 2016 5:27 PM

The easiest way is PayPal. An alternative is sending checks by regular mail. Please see our donations page for more details. Thanks for asking!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 9, 2016 9:15 PM

may we all align our ways with his ways so we may be worthy of his blessings.

Savage
Savage
August 11, 2016 6:42 AM

I’m floored. I was released from my job a year ago to begin helping prepare places of refuge. At 1:30am I was driving thru Tulsa considering abandoning my mission and seeking to return to employment in my secular profession. At 2am I pulled up to McD’s and there was Chuck’s fresh word posted 3hr earlier specifically addressing what I was considering! God answered my question right before I asked it! Must be important what I’m doing now . . ..

Jen G
Jen G
August 10, 2016 5:55 PM

Powerful word! I have spent the last seven years bumping into walls and closed doors. HE is faithful as it appears “the” door has now opened for me to pursue the only thing in the world that matters…doing Kingdom work. God bless ALL the faithful prophets. Your rewards will be great!

Julie Bucker
August 10, 2016 3:12 PM

I wish I could overcome my anger. I am stuck because I am so mad God let me get abused as a kid. I am afraid if I give up my anger, then I am condoning not only my abuse but others who abuse children. I just feel so stuck and I am so mad God lets these horrible things happen. Even if it is to open future doors, does that mean we should go abuse kids so God can open doors for them? It just doesn’t make sense and I keep pleading God for help but I just can’t figure it out.

Jerry Sundberg
August 10, 2016 5:17 PM

Julie, ask God to show you where He was during those years of your life you felt alone. I did this and He showed me where He was throughout my life, especially during those times I felt the most alone. As a result, He brought peace to all my wounds and an ability to forgive all those who harmed me and rejected me.

Until you forgive and let go of your anger, you will not experience His peace and once you’ve experienced His peace in your life, let Him guide you through His Spirit to where you should go. Remember, God has given us Jesus and through Jesus, a righteous judge who will not excuse sin but judge it. We all must stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ and give an accounting of our lives. So even those who are the abusers, unless they’ve repented and came to Christ for their forgiveness and reception, will have to face this Judge who will not be swayed by their lying hearts but everything in their lives, including their motives, is open to Jesus so that there will be no excuse for evil behavior.

Remember, to be forgiven, you MUST forgive. Jesus said this, “If you do not forgive, neither will the Father forgive you…” So, forgiveness is the key, both for your peace but also for your healing. Leave the vengeance to God.

Kenzel
August 10, 2016 5:34 PM

Julie,
It was either a year or two ago that the Holy Spirit whispered to me, “Forgive him.” I initially resisted. But then I dropped to my knees and asked God to forgive him. It was not an easy moment. It took 30 yrs. It was important to do though because that prayer also released me from the bondage of that man’s sin which had stained me. There is a lot more to the story but Forgiveness is so important in receiving FREEDOM!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 10, 2016 3:46 PM

Lovely lovely Julie. Lifting you up today. O afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold I will lay thy stones with fair colours…In Isaiah 54. Praying for the LORD to minister to you..then started singing this song. ‘Lord I Need You’ by Matt Maher. I’m so sorry Julie about what has happened. The Lord bless and recompense you. I love you. Hug.

Kara
August 10, 2016 3:44 PM

Heavenly Father, I pray that you would come right now and wrap your loving arms around Julie and show her how much you love her. I come against the lies of the enemy that are holding her captive. Lord Jesus, you came to heal the broken hearted and to set the captives free. Lord I come to you on behalf of Julie and I ask you to forgive her abuser(s) and release her from the hold of the enemy. Give her beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning. Father God, do a new thing in her life I pray in Jesus name.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 10, 2016 4:13 PM

Hi Julie I haven’t experienced what you have but I want you to know your anger is normal and to be expected. I assure you God can handle it because He understands exactly how you feel. He didn’t allow it to happen. Just as Christ personifies righteousness and goodness and love, Satan personifies evil and is out to kill, steal and destroy every person on the planet. Don’t feel that you need to conceal your anger from your Abba. Bring it to him and allow Him step by step to bring healing and restoration. He is able. He is good and He loves you more than you can fathom. Allow the good shepherd of Psalm 23 to pour oil and wine into the wounds. Your soul is wounded and tormented and only He can restore you. I speak wholeness, peace and healing over you. Receive it and abide in His peace and rest.

Jan
Jan
August 10, 2016 4:07 PM

Giving up your anger about your abuse as a child does not mean you condone what happened to you and it certainly does not mean that you condone abuse happening to other children. What it does mean is that you do not want it to continue to rule your life and most particularly your thoughts. I know something about carrying around anger for a long time. My ex-husband had an affair and I had nothing but rage toward him for almost a decade after the divorce. Do you think my rage hurt him at all? Of course not. But it almost damaged my second marriage until my husband said to me ‘I am not your ex-husband, you need to find a way to get over what he did to you’. That was my wake up call because I did not want to lose the man that God had really intended for me. At that point I decided to forgive my ex-husband. It changed my life because once I forgave him I was finally able to have some peace and joy in my life. As for my relationship with God, my divorce was the 2 x 4 to the head that I needed to finally understand that my relationship with him was a lot less than it should have been. It won’t be easy but you have to start working on forgiving your abuser but also God as well.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
August 10, 2016 8:20 PM

Julie, I grew up in a very hostile, negative environment. Because of the environment and the lack of support from my parents, I was a messed up adult for a very long time. I questioned God on why he didn’t “reveal himself” when I was young so I wouldn’t have had the life I did. He hasn’t given me an answer. But when I came to the conclusion that what I get doesn’t matter, it is what I can do for GOD that matters, it was then I felt the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
August 10, 2016 5:51 PM

I minister to believers one on one. Was trained by dr Ralph Gilbert of freedom thru Jesus org. This may not apply to you personally, but from my experience here are two things That may help. First, devote some quiet time with God. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you the faces and people you need to forgive. About 25-75% of believers issues stem from unforgiveness. Second thing is when we hold onto an emtion like anger for instance, I ask people “what does that emtion do for you?” If it wasn’t door something we would just let it go. You are not alone with this battle. 9 years ago I was a herion addict. We all have battles. We all have reasons why we get stuck. I hope you could take something away from this at all

Sandra
Sandra
August 11, 2016 12:08 PM

Thank you for your honesty Julie 🙂 my mom was suicidal when I was little, put in a mental hospital and then brought home and heavily medicated to the point of being zombie like. My dad was stressed, angry and avoided us by overworking. I held bitterness, hurt and resentment in my heart towards so many (especially my mom) for my sad and lonely childhood. I became a sex addict and alcoholic to both drown out the pain but yet still feel something…anything! I had a tough beginning to my marriage and was suicidal before I broke apart and asked Jesus to put me back together. I’ve come to realize that all the ugly, sinful, hurtful people around me are just broken people that haven’t asked Jesus to fix them yet… There is a good chance that your abuser was abused also, and though that doesn’t make it ok, you may be able to empathize with the emptiness he feels inside.

I’ve learnt that as soon as you become still, gentle, loving, forgiving, etc….it breaks down people’s guard and allows them to see themselves more clearly and allows them to hear God speak to them. When you are argue, fight, condemn, etc… They are always on the defence and the “noise” of the battle drowns out their conscience, guilt, and shame, and therefore allows them to stay in a place of self righteousness.

Julie Bucker
August 10, 2016 9:27 PM

Thank you for each of your words and help. I did have a breakthrough tonight in understanding from Heavenly Father so I appreciate your empathy and prayers so much. I know they helped me.

Bonnie
Bonnie
August 10, 2016 8:01 PM

Listen to joyce meyer talk about her abuse. You may find her teachings helpful. This is a taste of her asking the same question. You may want to research this. http://www.joycemeyer.org/articles/ea.aspx?article=healing_and_hope

Elizabeth Davis
August 12, 2016 9:26 AM

Sister Julie, I would recommend listening to Neville Johnson. I believe many statements he made at this conference would help answer some of your questions.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
August 10, 2016 2:02 AM

Wow!
Absolutely incredible. Chuck’s posts lately are like speaking directly to me

Michelle Alena Lovejoy
Michelle Alena Lovejoy
August 10, 2016 7:20 AM

THANK YOU JESUS! Thank you Chuck ……..who PIERCES THRU THE DARKNESS IN JESUS NAME!!!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 10, 2016 7:00 AM

I’ve often referred to the Holy Spirit as the choreographer of the body of Christ giving us perfect direction according to the good, acceptable and perfect will of the Father. He knows how to bring out the gifting He has given us in spite of our weakness. May we humbly surrender to the Infinite for the glory of His Christ!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 9, 2016 9:24 PM

Chuck, my husband and I have met with a Huntsville affiliate of your ministry. His tent was recently increased to include the geographic area from Nashville, Chattanooga, Birmingham and Corinth….about 38 Counties. We hope to drive to the gates of our County and report back to him. He was prayer driving his smaller territory, and now that he has increased he has prayed for 2 intercessors for each County. Jeremiah 29:7 commands us to pray for the welfare of the city to which we’ve  been sent into exile. If anyone living in these County areas want to join in what God is doing (Henry Blackabee), go to Chuck’s website and search by zip or city and see what is available for you to “step forward.”

Cali