Podcast: Two more confirmations of a stock market crash coming soon

Today I received what I believe are two more confirmations of a stock market crash coming soon, adding to a list of reasons shared in my previous podcast. These latest confirmations came from two prophetic trading dreams, shared in this 27-minute audio message.

God has not shown me the dates when this market crash will happen, but I present the information available with some possible scenarios. This message is also available on SoundCloud and iTunes.

Sujit Thomas
September 13, 2018 12:30 AM

I was meditating on Psalms 47:5–7 this morning, and I feel impressed to share what I received. Please pray and seek the Lord for yourselves as to how these verses may or may not apply to you, your cities, and your nations.

Sing praise to the Lord your God; sing praise.
All the other so-called gods of the earth are nearing the time of their end.
Behold the trumpets sound, for destruction is at hand, the destruction of many nations and cities.
The days of the return of the King are at hand.

Note: I am setting any rapture dates here. It is my belief that the Lord causes world events to unfold according to his time line, of which we do not have a complete understanding. It is also my belief that his judgments (what we might see as “destruction”) are redemptive in nature, so if we will humble ourselves under his mighty hand, he will exalt us in his time.

sherry
sherry
September 13, 2018 9:06 AM

Yes, I hear what you are saying and I believe this dovetails with what I believe to have heard from the Lord about this “destruction.” The word He gave me was “dismantling” of systems: political, social, religious, financial. All that can be shaken will be shaken so that which remains will not be shaken. The dismantling is the method I believe God is using so that He may “Re-mantle” these systems. It is all about the government of God which is on the shoulders of Jesus. Of the increase of His government there is no end. And yes, it is all about redemption.

JesseW
JesseW
September 13, 2018 12:26 PM

My dreams with reguard to DINOSAURS is that they represent the OLD state that is being dismantled right now. It is a bearish indicator because it is concurrent with a coming market correction.

I also want to warn against SHORT positions- I have been warned against holding Short positions due to the sheer volatility/ Lock Limit/ Brokerage houses having to take over accounts/ disorder to trade. This may result in unwound or frozen accounts. Fidelity in February would not load for clients. I think this will apply to all brokerages.

You will be Locked OUT of your account during this time. The websites will not load. Platforms will not load. BE Aware of this.

Casey Toda
Casey
September 14, 2018 8:41 AM

A brother who goes to my church who I believe is a true seer prophet has told me that the trigger to the collapse will be a 9.0 + earthquake in Concord, Calif and it will destroy the oil refinery out here among many other things. When California gets rocked with the earthquake/tsunami, markets will fall especially if SF and Silicon Valley are damaged or affected. I spoke to another brother who services the back generators at all these tech companies and they are very limited if there is no fuel available to service them. Something to think about especially if you have crypto on Coinbase or other financial investments/ties to businesses in the Bay Area.

Emanuel Burgos
September 17, 2018 12:45 PM

I have never heard of Concord, CA before. Therefore, I decided to check if there was a geological fault line over there to determine if a major earthquake could possibly take place. It turns out there is a major fault line right underneath the city of Concord! In fact, according to USGS seismologist Dr. David Schwartz, not only is the “stress level high” but “the Concord fault is one of the major players in the Bay Area” as well. Consequently, a major earthquake striking Concord, CA in the near future is not far-fetched. Concord is also located under 30 miles from San Francisco and Oakland.

Thanks for sharing Casey!

jerry rigg
September 21, 2018 10:35 AM

Lois Vogel Sharp is predicting a Calif. quake to hit before Sept 23. The window on her prediction is closing, but Im watching and waiting and preparing in the event this quake hits. As for Concord, I believe it sits just east of the Hayward Fault, which is most likely to be the place for the next big quake. If the Hayward Fault and the San Andreas Fault both rupture, then you would have a mega quake I would imagine. Im not aware of a fault under Concord, there probably is one, it may be connected to this Hayward Fault. Keep in mind the last big quake to hit here in 1989 only lasted 15 to 20 seconds. A mega quake would last for a minute or two.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 13, 2018 12:00 AM

James, this was Phanuels comment the other day…

SPX/FAZ
The crash window opened on 8/28. We saw fulfillment of 2914 on 8/29. The market closed prophetically at 2914.04 and has been declining slowly. I’m watching September 10 for an acceleration downward, if my understanding is correct (emphasis). I’m watching for SPX 2510 and/or 2233. I saw FAZ at 46.99 on 9/22/17 and 46.56 on 7/15/16. I think it will be fulfilled during the crash window. I don’t see how FAZ can go much lower without another reverse split. If my understanding and interpretation is correct (emphasis), I’m watching for fulfillment around September 18-21.

As an everlasting holder of FAZ (!!) I’m hanging on to the very edge with my understanding of all this market talk, but it seems to me that Phanuel is expecting the first crash sooner than you.
Can you help my understanding here?

Phanuel
Phanuel
September 15, 2018 6:00 PM

SPX Update September 15, 2018

The crash window opened on 8/28. We saw fulfillment of 2914 on 8/29. The market closed prophetically at 2914.04 and was declining slowly until an interim bottom of 2866 on September 11. We closed the week at 2904.98. FAZ dropped to a low of $9 on 8/29, and those who bought in at the lows are in some profits. However, the crash window is almost over and we haven’t gone anywhere. This was my response to Jay Messina’s concern.

“Hi Jay Messina,
There are two ways “crash windows” play out since I have been tracking them (from 2016). The crash windows in Jan/Feb 2018 and March/April 2018 saw a quick decline within the parameters of the window. However, in fall of 2016, there was a crash window in which the steep decline began on the last days of the window thus extending the window. I’m still watching for a break to the downside in this window (with a potential extension). If FAZ keeps dropping it will get a reverse split, thus delaying prophetic fulfillment a few years. The dates I shared are based on my current and best understanding, that’s why I put “emphasis” in brackets”.

I’m still watching for a break downward within the parameters of this window
I’m watching for SPX 2510 and/or 2233. I saw FAZ at 46.99 on 9/22/17 and 46.56 on 7/15/16. I had a specific dream on 9/6/2016, in which I saw SPX at 2100 and FAZ around $42. For this to be fulfilled soon, FAZ needs to avoid another reverse split. The last reverse split was around $10-11, so we are already below the trigger point. I think this shows how close we are to prophetic fulfillment.

blessings

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 12, 2018 11:44 PM

Great podcast, James. Short and sweet. Interpretations were solid. Maybe this coming Florence hurricane rocks the markets earlier.

Richard
Richard
September 14, 2018 12:28 AM

James – I really liked your post a lot. However, I have an alternate interpretation of what your Silver number means. I believe the woman’s look on her face represents the equity markets showing you that “I caused silver to drop”. Thus, you don’t need to try and calculate the market bottom. The bottom of the equities market correlates directly with silver hitting $7.82. ie. Buy long when you see silver at this value.
Note that all major market drops force the metals to drop big time, due to holders selling everything to meet margin calls. It’s just after the big drop when metals start to fly.
Let me know what you think.
Also, we moved up 30 SPX points in 3 days, so we could easily hit your number by mid to the end of next week.

Kasey Streichert Burt
September 17, 2018 4:48 PM
Raymond
Raymond
September 14, 2018 3:11 AM

Is it possible to go back and ask when it might happen? Around election time, Christmas, New Year’s

Paul
Paul
September 13, 2018 8:43 PM

James, I’ve been wanting to tell you that, lately, the Lord has been giving me signs after signs, confirms after confirms of an imminent market crash. The date I’m not sure. The Lord has also been talking to me about strength. I feel that this may possibly be the false flag event that been talked about. As such, the Lord has been giving us these messages and confirms for two reasons:
1) Strength: To pray for strength for President Trump, SCOTUS, Senate, the Country for what’s about to unfold.
2) Market: To pray so that the market event is not catastrophic, but a graceful downgrade and that it doesn’t occur before the 2018 mid-term elections.

Deena
Deena
September 13, 2018 1:58 PM

James,

I believe I had a confirmation dream. I dreamed the top of a mountain was split off and missing. There where it was split was a level area half way down. There were boats and bulldozers moving back and forth on that area. (I don’t under stand why there were boats and bulldozers). But I woke with the impression that something big had to cause that half of mountain to disappear.