Prophetic Dream Reveals Upcoming Moves in Equities Market

In a dream yesterday, someone whom I could not see was showing me a line graph of upcoming moves in the equities market, pointing to it on the page of a magazine.

They pointed out two upcoming drops. The first drop was small, but the second was much bigger. The first drop was fairly steep, then hit bottom and bounced right back up with a similar steep move, forming a V-shape. It went up at least as high as it was before.

My recollection of exactly what happened after it moved back up is a little fuzzy because I saw the whole thing in a brief moment and was not allowed get to a screen shot. Not long afterwards, it dropped again, but much bigger than before. I am pretty sure there were two legs in the second drop, separated by a brief horizontal movement before continuing the second leg, which was steeper than the first.

I was not shown any dates, but the first drop looked like it was coming up next. In the past, these things have often been further in the future than I initially expected, so timing is challenging. However, the daily graph below shows the S&P is now breaking through the top of the Bollinger Bands (green area) and bouncing off of the top resistance level (horizontal red line, R2), which indicates a reversal is likely close.

Click on the chart to see a larger version.

I was not shown any prices, but a likely target for the bottom of the first drop is the 50-day moving average, which has been a strong support level this year, as shown by the purple line in the chart. The market has tested that level several times this year already and even broken through it temporarily. It is currently at 2424 and trending up, so by the time we reach the bottom of the first drop, it might be close to 2430. So perhaps the bottom is around that level or perhaps a little below it, which would mean the first drop might be 50 to 60 S&P points.

The second drop was significantly larger, but again no prices were shown so my only reference was the smaller drop. Based on that, I am estimating it will drop to the 200-day moving average, which is currently around 2310 and trending up. Historically, the market has found support at that level, like it did in November 2016.

Update Note: This bottom target was confirmed by a dream shared by Z3er Jerry (see comments below). He saw the Dow at 20,300, which equated to the S&P at about 2323, which is about where the 200-day moving average will be by the time it drops.

As always, this information is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and is not a recommendation for investing.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Johnathan
Johnathan
July 20, 2017 11:05 pm
After reviewing different pieces of revelation from the past, it looks like a picture is forming, especially after reading this post, so here are some things that might help. 1) On 6/25, Ed H had a dream where he was on a ski trip with friends, but there was no snow(can’t go down yet). Instead, they got on mountain bikes and headed to the top of the mountain. After they reached the top, they traveled across the top for a while(flat action) before finding a path to go down. It seems we have been experiencing the first part as the market has been going up and hitting new records. If we start to see at least a few days of horizontal movement, it’s likely that it would be signaling that the 1st down move is coming. 2) On 6/4, Cris posted a dream he had where he was wondering what to do, because he had no money for going on vacation, then he looked down and saw money everywhere. In another part of the dream, he was seeing many red market days ahead. There was a drop and he was telling someone in the dream that it was ok and that he didn’t miss the big drop because the market will make 1 more push up before falling down harder (sounds like the V before the bigger drop). He realized there would be an opportunity to double his money with a downward upward V play. He is planning to go on vacation in September, which would put at least the V move likely sometime in August. Phanuel is also watching some dates in August, which makes it even more likely to happen then. 3) In August of 2016, DJL said he saw 2 large red candles down that were separated… Read more »
Ed H
Ed H
July 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Johnathan,
I agree with SNS great summary. Check out my technical numbers price targets as of yesterdays close. Very close to the SNP and DJIA numbers. I used a 16% drop as my numbers according to the lower trend line.
The -3900 of Phanuel =18% drop as of yesterdays close.
WOW this is getting exciting.

Johnathan
Johnathan
July 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Looks good, Ed H. That big drop is definitely getting closer. I’ve also been looking at technical analysis. I’ll make sure to post if I see the indicators showing possible upcoming moves. You’ve had a couple dreams indicating some sideways action before a drop. If we see some sideways movement, we should consider getting into short positions.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
July 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Jonathan, thanks for the excellent summary. SNS

July 21, 2017 6:26 am

Jonathan
August 28 is by far the strongest date for a waterfall.

Shalom

Johnathan
Johnathan
July 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Thanks, Phanuel. It sounds like a good idea to be in position before the last week of August. Will be watching everything closely. I wonder if that date will be when we see a part of the 18 floor move you saw or if that will be part of the V. I remember you were shown 920,806. Maybe on 9/20 is the top of the return move of the V or an entirely different top that comes after the 18 floor move.

Ed H
Ed H
July 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Phanuel,
What do you think the floors represent in your dream of 18 floors.

July 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Ed H
3 floors is equal to approximately 80 s & p points.

1. 12th to 9 floor dream …S&P fell 80 points (April 2017). This also corresponded to 80s woman dream.

2. Running down from the third floor to the ground floor dream (last year) .. S&P fell from 2163 to 2083 last November.

3. These dreams and their fulfillment were a small part of the larger puzzle.

July 23, 2017 4:51 pm

*running down to third floor dream

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
July 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Phanuel: How are you getting these dates? (Just curious…I appreciate what you share here)

July 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi Michael J
Specific dates revealed to watch closely (for a waterfall) like
6/24/16 (Brexit)
9/9/16
Cheshvan 8 (election)
May 17 2017

Shalom

Cris
Cris
July 30, 2017 8:07 am

Hey Johnathan, It seems my dream might be playing out at the moment. I didn’t have a time frame for going on vacation but I was believing my wife was hoping for Sept. Well we now have plans to go in Oct. I had to request days off from work and it was the only time frame that would fit my days off (which are use or lose). But like in the dream, I have no idea how to pay for it. The turning in for the time off and then realizing it was just like my dream happened about 4 days ago. So here is looking forward believing I will stumble across money. I will keep you posted. On a side note. I have felt the Lord speaking to me on more than one occasion that, “it is time to get back in.”

July 30, 2017 9:48 am

Market Update
Based on a new dream I’m looking for a Top 3 floors up from 2472 (80 points). A Top around 2552. This lines up with the preceding 18 floors(480pt) and 46.56 dreams (s&p 2100). I’m expecting some volatility and downward sell off which I think is a head fake before heading to the Top. We will see if this new info matches the August 23, 24, 28 temporal markers.

Shalom

Corey
Corey
August 3, 2017 1:54 am

Hi Phanuel, when you say you are expecting a downward sell off, do you mean that you expect a drop in the stock market over the next few days or weeks before the S & P starts moving towards 2552 (the market top)? Do you think this market top will occur around August 22nd or 23rd? Thank you.

August 9, 2017 5:51 pm

Sorry missed this Corey
However I answered this question in other threads… down then up.

Shalom

Corey
Corey
August 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Hi Phanuel, thanks for your reply. I have another important question that will benefit everyone who is holding FAZ. When you saw FAZ at $46.56 in the past, did it seem to linger around the $46.56 price level for a while, or did it move up sharply to that price level, and then quickly reverse after touching $46.56? When FAZ approaches $46.56 (I’m guessing late August/early September?), I hope it stays there long enough so that all of us here can fully unwind our positions at that price level. Thanks.

August 12, 2017 3:38 am

Corey
Usually with these important numbers there is enough time to execute a trade. I even expect it to go at least 40 cents above 46.56. Don’t fret brother

Shalom

William
William
August 12, 2017 8:24 am

Phanuel,
When it reach 46.56, what vehicle you will use to long the equity?

August 12, 2017 12:58 pm

William
SPXL and UPRO

Shalom

July 29, 2017 2:13 pm

Crypto Update (PPT & VERI)

I saw green 0.37 on the etherdelta exchange. The only two cryptos I trade on etherdelta are PPT & VERI.

Here are the current prices

PPT/ETH at 0.013
VERI/ETH at 0.77

This implies either PPT is going to rocket 28 x or VERI is going to fall by a factor of 2. This is how I traded this, I sold 20-30% of VERI and bought a lot more PPT. If VERI drops I will pick up more shares (at a cheaper price). If it doesn’t drop even better, because PPT is going to skyrocket 28 x.

Shalom

Mari S
Mari S
August 1, 2017 3:27 am

Very helpful. Thank you for sharing!

Corrine
July 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Phanuel, is there a way to add PPT custom token to myetherwallet? I don’t have the address to put in for PPT? Blessings,
Corrine

July 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Hi Corrine
Try this ….

Address: 0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a

Symbol: PPT

Decimal: 8

Blessings

Corrine
July 29, 2017 8:22 pm

Phanuel, thank you!!! It worked. Yah.
Blessings,
Corrine

July 29, 2017 9:17 pm

Very Good
Your welcome
Shalom!

michael c.
michael c.
July 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Phanuel, did you see VERI at 125 as a bottom in a different post?
Thanks

July 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Michael C
127 is a Top for Litecoin
Or a bottom for ETH

Blessings

faith
faith
July 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Phanuel, I believe VERI is going to continue to drop. I saw a short sleeved shirt in my dream with VERI written on in that was too small for me.

July 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Faith
it will present a good buying opportunity since I saw it at $535.

shalom

July 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Faith
it would make sense to continue since the profit marker of VERI at $258 was fulfilled on July 18th.

Ed H
Ed H
July 22, 2017 11:43 am

Z3,
Just ran some numbers on the markets.
SNP still about 5-6% off its upper trend line.
SNP at about 16% over lower trend line.
Numbers that correspond to that
High 2596 Low 2131

DJIA also almost the same.
5-6% off upper trend line.
16% off lower trend line.
High 22,659 Low 18,603

NDX is leading the equities and is above the upper trend line.
Lower trend line is about 26%

Also keep in mind a 16% drop is still within the trend area and is still considered bullish.
These numbers can change daily but the overall trend is still bullish as of right now.

This technical analysis is what I like , it also fits exactly with James’ dream of a steep drop and a climb afterwards.I know it sounds crazy to say a 16% drop is still bullish but don’t be fooled because it is. I don’t have any timing. So if we get a drop and it goes back up to its past level the “V” and the next “W” we could potentially see some insane numbers on all 3 indicies.
Phanuel called them a while back when it seemed almost impossible.

On another note the VXO (VIX volotility) closed at 7.77 yesterday. How cool is that.

Jerry
Jerry
July 20, 2017 7:45 am

James I had a dream a few weeks ago where the Dow dropped to around 20300? I was shown an exact number but all I remember is that it was not a big drop and it held above 20000.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
July 27, 2017 2:40 pm

I had an awesome dream that I posted on another thread, or post, but wanted to post it here. It was very uplifting and encouraging. Here is the dream:
I woke up from a beautiful dream, where I saw a great assembly of believers in what looked like a valley surrounded by mountains, or hills. There was a man speaking to this great assembly, I heard him say, if you want the glory of God then go after it, go after God with all of your heart, then he said something about going from Glory to Glory. Then I noticed a large choir in the front row below the man, who began playing all kinds of musical instruments, as they played a large cloud starting coming out of their instruments. God’s Glory was coming forth over the great assembly of His people. It also reminded me of the Glory Cloud.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
July 27, 2017 2:34 pm

I was able to exit UVXY on this small dip today, so I can get back in when we top in the 2500’s. Thank The Lord. That dream of UVXY going to zero, I have to admit made me a bit nervous, lol. Is anyone long for this climb up?

Ed H
Ed H
July 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Freedom,
I think we hit the top. The DOW had about 1/4% left to hit the top resistance and today it hit. I’m just about ready to short but waiting to see how tomorrow goes.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
July 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Thanks brother, I plan on getting back in soon, you may be right, futures are dropping tonight, tomorrow will be interesting to see which way it goes. The S&P hit a high of 2484 and a low of 2459, 25 point swing, that’s a pretty big range for one day. The Nasdaq had a large price swing today, 142 points with the High of 6460 and a low of 6318, getting volatile at the top here.

Sisterann
Sisterann
July 26, 2017 8:19 pm

More confirmation. Downturn coming in the market.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
July 25, 2017 10:32 am

I had a short dream last night where I saw UVXY at 6, then 3, then 1, then I saw it go to zero, which I thought would be impossible. After I woke up, a thought came to me, maybe it goes into the penny range, with the zero in front of the penny amount. Example: 0.58 cents. I also think I remember there was someone else on Z3 who said they saw UVXY go to zero, but I can’t remember. Honestly, I do not see how it could go to zero, maybe the dream doesn’t mean it literally goes to zero, but that it will get very low as we climb to higher ATH’s as we approach H3 later this year, or into 2018?

Ed H
Ed H
July 26, 2017 12:33 am

Freedom,
The VIX has only traded below 10 for 25 days total in the stock market history. The last 3 months has seen 15 of those days.

Right now there are big traders forking out massive bets on the VIX. One going by 50 cents and other person just bet more than them. They are covering their bets by selling VIX futures puts in October for 15 and covering it with VIX calls at 25. If it were to happen this way they profit 262$ million and walk away. If it does not happen they are covered by the hedge and lose nothing.

I need to re-read the zerohedge because I can’t figure out how the balance goes to zero.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
July 25, 2017 11:33 pm

Let’s say svxy=uvxy. Start at $25 and drop to $5 would be an 80% drop, which would force ETF liquidation if in one day. Then it collapses to zero.

Matt NZ