Civil war now raging within the Church as Christian leaders are attacking faithful Christian servants.

In my previous post on July 25, I shared some of my recent experiences about the backslidden condition of the Church, but I wanted to share more specific details about the civil war now raging within the Church.

The Lord led my family and I to go to a well-known Christian ministry to pray and intercede for them from January 2019 through July 2019. While there, we were made aware of numerous leaders in the ministry who were operating in a Saul-like spirit and an Absalom spirit. We experienced first-hand several people in key positions in that ministry who did all they could to make sure any godly or anointed teachers, preachers, and ministers were sidelined, destroyed, or run off before they could be used by God at the ministry, which has a property that includes a church, a pregnant women’s home, and a media ministry for young adults.

Other leaders were involved in the occult. They not only tried to block anything the Lord wanted to do through us or other godly people, but also even persecuted many of the Christian intercessors and those who had come there to help the ministry. We were told of very disturbing stories from those who experienced having their phones “bugged” by leaders in the ministry, their homes were broken into and surveillance cameras installed in secret places. Others had their apartments or condos broken into and desecrated by some of the people in the ministry. It was shocking!

While we were there, attempts were made to take the lives of each member of my family, mainly through the strong demonic presence that seemingly has been given free reign, but the Lord protected us and got us through it. Several other intercessors and godly people have also had attempts on their lives while there, but God was faithful to protect them too.

On January 17 2019, the Lord spoke to me about the “changing of the guard.” I believe the Civil War is related because He also said, “Civil War is coming.” I was directed to Scriptures about the House of Saul, which represents the “Old Guard.” God is removing that house and replacing it with the House of David, representing the New Guard, those who will have a heart after God’s own heart, but the House of Saul may not go quietly.

Then the next day, on January 18, 2019, the Lord said, ” The Civil War is the WAR OF THE AGES, right against wrong, good against bad, hate against love. It is about people choosing sides, trues selves being revealed.”

Author: Sandra Hide

Sandra Hide got saved at the age of five, but strayed as a teenager from age 15 to 19. Then, at age 19, she was radically saved and her life changed forever. She was called by God as a prophetess at around age 21, with a similar calling like Jeremiah, and an Ezekiel 33 Watchman call, and she has operated often in the Elijah/John the Baptist anointing. For about twenty years, she did missionary-like work in the U.S. with her husband. As the Lord directed, they traveled to many areas of the country, doing whatever He asked, as best they could, until 2010. Since that time, the Lord has had her in intercessory prayer mode and doing many behind-the-scenes missions.

Sathya
Sathya
September 12, 2019 8:42 PM

Really this is spot on!!! I feel more unsafe in church than secular place

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
September 12, 2019 4:32 PM

Thank you Sandra for this disturbing word. In the name of Jesus we pray for continuous protection for you and your family.thank you for your and others courage in a horrendous situation .

LoriQ
LoriQ
September 13, 2019 12:01 AM

Amen…

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
September 12, 2019 7:40 PM

I had another dream where the Holy Spirit had me flying up high again. Below me were people shooting arrows at me. The Holy Spirit stopped all the arrows! Not one arrow was allowed to harm me or my children. In fact the Holy Spirit reversed the arrows and sent them back on the people throwing the arrows at us. We were going higher! Jesus was protecting my kids and I. Jesus was directing our path. Praise God. Go higher! That is where God is taking my family! We have our eyes on Jesus and we are going higher.

My children’s grandfathers name is David! He was a street preacher and a Prophet of God. It’s foolish for church members to fight each other! Very foolish. Go higher! No weapon formed against us will prosper in Jesus name. God is great and worthy to be praised. Time to take down the enemy. The Church is not our enemy. Jesus is going to turn the arrows back on the people throwing them. Go higher. Jesus is going to protect His people. Repent if you have been throwing arrows at Christians. Go higher. My family is the House of David literally. God I pray for repentance and unity in the body of Christ! Lead us Higher Jesus! Keep your eyes on Jesus! You can not win this civil war because Jesus Himself will deal with you if you shoot your arrows at members of the body of Christ.

christian
christian
September 12, 2019 3:03 PM

Rick Joyner & Todd Bentley Scandal
. I used to listen to rick joyner years ago, and read a couple of his books. Then I read a review of his book “the quest” that opened my eyes about him. It’s so easy to see some of these ” leaders” as good teachers, etc etc; it’s only the discerning that catch the errors and deception. here is a link to a site that links his knights of malta to the catholic church, which is a false religion, started by the roman emperor in the 300’s.
And, if it wasn’t true that, we do not need any man to teach us, but the Holy Spirit leads us into all truth, I would have by now fallen away from Jesus, since I left my church in 2,000. But instead, I have grown closer and closer to the Lord.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 13, 2019 1:37 AM

Hello …I have already commented on this post but felt led as I read this comment by Christian to post this as point of fact; ..I found this link re Rick 2012- Joyner & the true spirit behind this man… Certainly on the surface many would think he was a true Christian believer : BUT THERE IS MASONIC MIXTURE. AS MANY HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH FREEMASONARY/ IN THIS CASE KNIGHTS OF MALTA.. HERE IS A PHOTO OF RICK JOYNER & JERRY BOYKIN IN KNIGHTS OF MALTA – REGALIA…

WE ARE MEANT TO COME OUT & BE SEPARATE & TOUCH NO UNCLEAN THING OR WORSHIP ANY OTHER SO CALLED god….That is not the TRUE GOD OF ABRAHAM ,ISAAC & JACOB.. IN CONTRAST FREEMASONARY/ KNIGHTS OF MALTA… ORDER OF THE GARTER,, KNIGHTS TEMPLARS ETC & OTHERS WORSHIP ANOTHER god. ….& do CHIVALROUS WORKS…

I HAVE NEVER FELT LED TO LISTEN TO THIS MAN EVER..!! .HAVE HEARD OTHERS SPEAK OF HIM…& ONE OF THE PASTORS WHO LED A CHURCH I WENT TO UP UNTIL 2012 …way BACK HAD A BOOK OF RICK JOYNERS TITLED 2 TREES IN THE GARDEN.. THEY HAD PAST BAPTIST BACKGROUND >> THEN THEY WENT TO BIBLE COLLEGE IN NZ. >> & THEN STARTED A HOME FELLOWSHIP OVER 40 YRS AGO THEN MOVED FURTHER INTO THE SO CALLED PROPHETIC / APOSTOLIC WAVE AS THEY CALL IT.. TO BE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS ON THE SAME WAVE.

Much to discern… The HOLY FROM THE PROFANE…

do_not_compomise
do_not_compomise
September 13, 2019 11:03 AM

it is very hard to tell the deception in Rick Joyner book,
1. must pray to ask God to lead,
2 r,j mix the good and evil , it is a mixture.
3 r.j. quote the bible, but he does not use the full bible context meaning , that is evil.
4 must read Bible and have bible to check out what people said
5 basically , we must have bible knowledge ,
6 if a person is high rank agent of darkness ,
so this person may have some “false anointing ” and ” false prophetic words” which does not come from God, but it come from dark side.
those “false prophetic words” could be accurate sometimes . i.e. psychic…..
7 pastor Bobby Conner said in his video that the enemy came to him , and devil just look like a handsome prince, enemy want to make trade with Bobby Conner, offer him money, power and fame, (same as Jesus in the wilderness 40 days ) , pastor reject the offer. thank God.

Marty
Marty
September 13, 2019 3:56 AM

There are two groups named “Knights of Malta”. Rick Wiles made the same mistake in confusing the two. Rick Joyner is NOT catholic. The historic Knights of Malta (valiant fighters) saved Europe from Muslim invaders (Rick expounds on this in one of his books).

September 13, 2019 2:22 PM

I listened to Rick Wiles interview Rick Joyner on Feb 2, 2017. I was hoping to hear Rick Joyner give a good explanation for his membership in the Knights of Malta, but instead I was very disappointed to hear court evidence presented by Rick Wiles confirmed that the group Rick Joyner belongs to is in fact the original group, the same one that requires all members to pledge an oath of allegiance to the Pope. The Knights of Malta have a long dark history of committing the most abominable acts to advance the Vatican’s agenda of bringing the whole world under their dominion.

In the interview, Rick Joyner initially claimed the group he belongs to is less than 5% Catholic, but Rick Wiles then confronted him with the court findings that they are AT LEAST 60% Catholic. Rick Joyner was not able to dispute the evidence or provide any good explanation for why he would belong to such a group or why he would attempt to downplay who they are and what they’re about. Anyone who wants to know the truth about them should not ask one of them because telling the truth would hinder their own agenda. It is very sad but shows we must be on guard because our camp has been infiltrated by those who seek our destruction. Here is a link to the interview.

Here is a link to their website: https://www.sosjinternational.org

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 13, 2019 5:32 PM

Well stated & written James : Praise the Father & Jesus Christ Yeshua who thru the Holy Spirits witness leads us into all TRUTH. he does not want his precious saints = True Righteous Remnant deceived . They will only follow TRUTH & NOT COMPROMISE. They follow the Lamb only.

check-out
check-out
September 13, 2019 3:16 PM

we have to pray to ask God the truth ,

1 he wear the knight of malta uniform, why ?
2 that uniform is so identical to the queen of england wear.
3 is the uniform of illluminati/freemason/satanist.
4 also need to check who else stand beside him in the photo . all the member of knight of malta .

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 13, 2019 5:36 PM

In the photo evidence I have seen the other person ( man) in Knight of Malta uniform regalia is Jerry Boykin…you can look him up. Research his name.

LoriQ
LoriQ
September 13, 2019 12:00 AM

Sandra, this is a timely post, an important post.
One that everyone of deep faith should read and take to heart. I believe this also applies to family and friends turning against one another due to their faith/belief or lack thereof. Personally, I actually fear the “Religious” in my own family and stay far away from them. There’s a nagging thought in the back of my mind that in the future these “religious” family members of mine would turn me in for worshipping Our Lord. Can’t shake that feeling…

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 12, 2019 5:55 PM

As I read this post it is distressing: but not surprising: End Times Deception in the church & amongst leaders .. outwardly may appear as pastors/leaders but inwardly ravenous wolves. By their fruits we will know them.

The True shepherd Jesus Christ Yeshua – is the only TRUE shepherd he would never devour or leave the sheep: HE ALWAYS WOULD PROTECT THEM PSALM 91 .

Found this audio a few days ago.. whilst looking @ something else. it may be appropriate in this situation also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9EU4TbMk9A When the wolf is amongst you – Prayer & warfare.& discernment. You can apply this to a congregant or a minister/ leader.

Christine Beadsworth
September 13, 2019 1:40 PM

I so agree about the transition from the house of Saul to the House of David. I wrote about this very transition in my book ‘Give Me Back My Wife’!

And yes, the House of Saul will not relinquish the reins quietly. We must guard our hearts and bless those who curse us, remembering it is God who changes times and seasons and sets up kings and removes kings.

Jane
Jane
September 13, 2019 1:58 PM

Ha. How funny the LORD is! Hear what the Spirit is saying to the congregation of the Messiah.

Marcus
Marcus
September 13, 2019 7:29 AM

Sounds like “Christian” schools, nowadays.