“I brought you here to see the condition of the Church, how backslidden she is, and she doesn’t even know it!”

In January of this year, the Lord led my family and I to move to go help a major ministry in the midwestern United States. If I said the name, you would know it.

We came with no agenda, other than to do our Father’s bidding. We moved to the ministry location in our RV (we have lived in for years to be available to the Lord), and several in our family got jobs with the ministry. We wanted to bless them and pray and intercede for them, as this is what we felt the Lord led us there to do, especially pray for protection and revival.

As we prayed and interceded, joining in with so many people already there who have been praying for that ministry, we were surprised to feel so much witchcraft and resistance, because this ministry really emphasizes the prophetic. Long story short, we found people involved in the upper echelons of the ministry were involved in witchcraft, walking in pride, and especially a religious spirit. So many have their own agenda and aspirations (ambitions). We found there has been a history of “blocking” any Godly people the Lord has sent to this ministry.

I know in ourselves we are nothing, only servants of the Most High God, and we try to live above reproach, so we just took everything to prayer and tried to help who we could among the remnant. We continue to pray and intercede for that ministry and every ministry that is trying to do God’s will, but what we found was that the leadership had left doors open to the enemy, and the Lord said to me, “As long as they have people in positions of authority that are not committed to Me, they are leaving doors open for the enemy.”

God, have mercy!! We love these ministers, but we are sad about the condition of the church here. When I was praying about the whole situation recently, on June 25, 2019, the Lord said,

“I brought you here to see the condition of the Church, how backslidden she is, and she doesn’t even know it! There is witchcraft, manipulation, jockeying for position.

Yes, I am judging luxury, those that are wanton and fat, those who don’t care for others, those who don’t care about Me or My agenda. Now, their wealth, their material possessions will rot! They will no longer enjoy their wealth because they withheld when I told them to give. They did not do what I told them, therefore, they will no longer enjoy what they have. They don’t care about Me, so I don’t care if they enjoy their belongings.

I still love them and I will help them, but they MUST wake up! And WOE to those who think they fool the Lord! WOE TO THEM! I see what they do in secret – and I will reveal it openly very soon! They must REPENT NOW or I will smite them with My sword swiftly. No more playing around! No more lies! I see their secret alliances, and I will bust them up, if they are wicked.”

Author: Sandra Hide

Sandra Hide got saved at the age of five, but strayed as a teenager from age 15 to 19. Then, at age 19, she was radically saved and her life changed forever. She was called by God as a prophetess at around age 21, with a similar calling like Jeremiah, and an Ezekiel 33 Watchman call, and she has operated often in the Elijah/John the Baptist anointing. For about twenty years, she did missionary-like work in the U.S. with her husband. As the Lord directed, they traveled to many areas of the country, doing whatever He asked, as best they could, until 2010. Since that time, the Lord has had her in intercessory prayer mode and doing many behind-the-scenes missions.

Bernie
Bernie
July 25, 2019 12:00 PM

The condition of the Christian church is sad, indeed.

In church after church, I find the emphasis on being happy, ‘being a better you’ and physical and emotional well-being. There is no preaching on sin, judgement and repentance. And they believe that the only reason that Jesus exists is to serve you and give you whatever you want.

There are a few of them that have a food pantry to feed the homeless and do some nice things, but they guilt people into working in the program. It is not Spirit-led. The pantry is used in their advertising campaign.

I had a meeting with the pastor of the last church I was at. I told him that I am only interested in being part of the church if the focus is on death to self, the fear of God, holiness, repentance and complete submission to the will and ways of Jesus. The pastor’s response was, “that’s not what we are about. We want to be relevant in today’s culture. That stuff you mentioned isn’t going to be well received.”

And I left.

July 25, 2019 1:50 PM

Thanks for sharing that testimony Bernie. Many others have shared similar stories and been forced to part ways with their churches. It’s not a pleasant process, but I believe the separation is necessary and God is using it to prepare His remnant in ways the rest of the Church doesn’t understand. The good news is this is a temporary separation and God is going to bring us together as one body in the near future with greater unity and harmony than we’ve seen before. I shared a lot about this in my book with a chapter on separation and another chapter on unity.

robson
robson
July 27, 2019 10:47 PM
I’ve been seeing this once saved forever saved thing going and also saying nonbelievers will be saved despite the gate must pass through the son to get there….a wider and wider path being set. I’ve been reading 2nd Hermas and 3rd Hermas which clarifies much of this, along with as much (reasonable) apocrypha I can find. There is a very wide, easy path that all one needs is faith but there’s also “those who love Me follow My commandments.” I was researching supernatural reward, or recognition of those doing right. The man who found noah’s ark, the ark of the covenant and sodom and gomorrah site and the cleft rock, etc, etc respected the sabbath, so does that mission in africa that still to his day gets manna falling (all researchable) as did sadhu selvaraj. This tells me that the sabbath will remain important and we must at some point separate ourselves from popesday. I’m not speaking about any particular religion as entire churches have been moving to keep the commandments as written, a rather bold but faithful move in my opinion. Yes I also understand His sacrifice was enough and “It is Finished” meaning He paid the price, but in my view this is for past sins and I’m to repent and refrain from future one’s best I can…I personally have issue with knowledge of breaking commandments knowing I should find some way in my life to do all within my power, as we’re judged by what we do and do not do (feeding poor, becoming close with Yeshua, keeping commands, etc). Basically how I see it is complete faith draws us to act the right way, as He says His commandments “are not grievous,” it’s literally a matter of pride and convenience why we don’t follow as written… Read more »
Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
July 26, 2019 10:26 AM
I recently finished a 6-month long process. I applied to a church and went thru committee meetings, elimination processes, interviews and more. With no regard for my well being or my family’s, it was narrowed down to 2. They gave us 7 additional weeks, and I was given 3 sermons; the other guy, 4. I was asked if I wanted to do a “Sermon Series” with the other candidate, which I politely declined, telling them that I do not often know what I am preaching ahead of time; that I seek the Lord intensely before every Sunday, and He gives me sermon inspirations, but that He has not failed to give me a sermon in 25 years. ( sometimes by dream, even) Against advice from many, I wanted to let them know where I stood. That I teach prophecy. That I believe we are witnessing the “Great Falling Away” and that we are now on the other side of the decline of the ” Moral Majority.” I told them America can never be “great again” until we acknowledge and repent of the murder of 60 million innocents. I showed them powerpoint pictures of Drag Queen story hour, and the majority of them were not even aware that they were already doing that in their city ( Louisville) There were lots of murmurs in the crowd, seemingly murmurs of disapproval. But I thought it best to tell them where I stood upfront. Oh yeah, I also told them that I would defend biblical marriage at all costs, and that means marriage is between a man and a woman only. The result: Despite my 25 years experience, having held every job you can do in a church, having what is equivalent of an Associate’s Degree, being a pastor for 8 years, they… Read more »
Mike M
Mike M
July 26, 2019 3:35 PM

Sounds like they hired somebody that could be controlled… You are a dangerous man to most organized religion by preaching prophetically. Don’t question your calling because of man’s decisions. Stay dangerous my friend.

Dockster
Dockster
July 27, 2019 11:19 AM

It sounds like these churches wouldn’t have voted for Jesus to be their pastor, either. Looks like you’re in good company! 🙂

Bonnie Bunch
July 26, 2019 11:27 AM

Pastor Kerberg,
Oh how I wish you lived in Oklahoma. I have stopped going to church just because I can’t find a church that teaches/preaches those things. I pray God will find just the perfect (His) spot for you. We need more like you in these coming days.

Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
July 26, 2019 12:19 PM

I am thinking about using Skype or google hangouts to preach “underground” from my backyard or home office. I truly think that is the way we are headed. I feel God has called me as a missionary to amercian Christians. I know too many people who are strong beleivers but are disconnected from today’s church. I have some other info, and a youtube channel- not trying to plug it in any way, but I can’t figure out how to contact you privately. 🙂 contact me on this email, and I will send you more info.

Dockster
Dockster
July 26, 2019 7:29 PM

You sound like you preach the kind of sermon I’d like to hear. The pastor of the church I attend gives me the impression that he is gearing down for retirement and easing himself out the door without ruffling any feathers. I am looking for a “meat filled” sermon but all I am getting is a “salad” every Sunday. It leaves me hungering for more so I come home and listen to Benjamin Faircloth / David Wilkerson on UTube. If you preach current times/events, Biblical prophecy, signs and seasons, hellfire and brimstone, repentance filled sermons, I’d like to watch/hear those sermons.

Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
July 27, 2019 9:54 AM

Haven’t been invited to a lot churches over the past two years. I do have a recording from 4 weeks ago ( the church who ended up voting in a 24 year old. I subscribe to Benjamin Faircloth. And have read all of David Wilkerson’s books. I especially like the “anguish sermon. I will upload my most recent sermon on my channel. Some of them are fairly old, 2015-2012 time frame. I also tried to have a “vlog” in 2017, but they got very low views. My channel is jedirev1973

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 27, 2019 10:56 PM

Great teaching Adam. Would rather have you than a 24year old :/

Watch “Divided We Fall” on YouTube

Ming
Ming
July 27, 2019 2:55 PM

Hi Bonnie,

Did you know about Pastor Dave Roberson, Teacher Gary Carpenter, and the Family Prayer Center at Tulsa, OK?

Please check out their site, http://daveroberson.org, and the sermon/materials. The Prayer and Power Conference will be held in October – Hope you might consider joining their prayer efforts to bring Revival to Tulsa and OK! They emphasize on a personal walk with God/in the Holy Spirit.

Not many preachers talk about those current problems, Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne and Pastor Charles Lawson are a few that I came across.
You can get more info of those issues at http://stevequayle.com, for prophetic sharings, please checkout Pastor Steve at https://m.youtube.com/user/DiscoverMinistries.

Last but not least, each of us must follow His Tutoring and Direction through the Holy Spirit for our individual life & calling – NOT everyone is called to track down giant bones like Brother L.A. Marzulli (https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/category/nephilim/)!

Best is yet to come – to & for You!

Ming

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
August 3, 2019 4:16 PM

Thank you for sharing this! The Lord is leading my husband and I to a move to the Tulsa area in the next few years. We have also listened to Steve Quayle for many years.

Blessings,
Veronica

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
July 26, 2019 11:26 AM

At least you did your job to preach to them, when you had the little opportunity.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
July 27, 2019 11:41 AM

Hey Adam, send me an email. Would like to connect if you are still in the Kentucky area. I might have opportunities for you to serve.
Toddhenderson71@gmail.com

God Bless

Todd

Sujit Thomas
July 26, 2019 2:18 PM

We live in turbulent times. There is danger everywhere. Whether it is an established church or a home church, there are tares everywhere, even in one’s own family! The only safety I personally see is in studying the Word for oneself and in being absolutely led by the Holy Spirit in all things. Believers need to be able to hear the voice of the Good Shepherd for themselves. Fellowship among brethren is good and desirable, but if we don’t have personal fellowship with the Lord, we won’t know who our brethren really are.

John Barry
John Barry
July 26, 2019 7:24 AM

After the LORD gave me my job & instructions in 1993 , the LORD started sending me to Churches in the Dallas area to pray for them between 1994 – 2000 . Four churches GOD sent me too in a row , I would be there 3-6 months , I was just getting to know the people and it would come out ( I had nothing to do with it ) the Pastor was cheating with women in the congregation and the church would break up . This broke my heart each time and after the fourth time , I would not go back to church because GOD keep bringing out the pastors sin . When I moved to the Ozarks in 2009 , the LORD had me go to this local Baptist church and enough years had gone by I started going there , loved the down home people . After 8 months there , the police came and arrested the pastor for touching little girls , he is still in jail . The Church in America is dead !! Blessings

Kabous
July 30, 2019 1:32 PM

Same kinda thing happened to me.

The first of the last three churches began some strange new agey doctrine akin to The Secret principle which attract things to you.
I confronted the pastor, he didnt like it, I left and a year later the church closed its doors.

Second last church the eloquent and gifted pastor started rambling on peripherals — not the core gospel and was very much aware of himself and I were asking myself what am I doing there. Left them and a few years later this pastor left but mercifully the church kept going and is now headed by a good word-based pastor.

Last church I went to was probably the hardest because I was very much into it. God gave me some dreams about them showing me the influence the pastorate is under as well as the poverty of the church. It was a great shock and I started to look for the causes.
Towards the end I could see the gifting was real but very little oversight caused pride to enter and contentious issues cropped up. Some pastors left.
I prayed for them quite a bit but left when I couldnt see a way forward. It is now going through some tough times and hopefully survives but I vowed not ever to return.

I left all churches for good now. I came to the conclusion either the church is run by individuals who – after time – see themselves as the head of it or I am too judgemental. Either way, its not working. Still part of a homegroup and love my fellow man, just not crazy about church and its structures.

Ming
Ming
July 27, 2019 2:26 PM

Hallellujah! Now the World will know that HE is truly in the Redemption Business – for the church, the world and His people! Praise God for Resurrecting/Giving NEW Life to dead churches! At least HE will pass the Baton/Lamp stand to those who will serve His Purposes.

Best yet,

Ming

Kasey Streichert Burt
July 25, 2019 1:24 PM

I am leaving a link to a dream I had some time ago regarding this.