Christians and Jews Flee for Their Lives from Muslim Jihadists

jihadists

In the month of November 2015, I had three dreams of a jihadist homeland invasion. The first came on 11-3-15.

My friend Danit was with me at an Assembly of God on Gold Street where I once worked as a music minister. We were in the sanctuary when jihadists stormed in to attack. They were dressed in ISIS black, ski masks covering their faces, and were in hot pursuit of my friend, Danit, from Jerusalem, Israel.

I knew that if they were after her, they’d come after me too, but first they pursued her with a vengeance. I instructed my friend to run for her life. Run and hide.

Suddenly we were like the refugees in the Middle East, now fleeing for our lives. I told her to run past the neighboring houses and cut through back yards until she found the woods, then hide there and wait for me. I watched as she ran; saw her sneakers treading dirt and leaves. I knew for certain I was next. Then I saw a vision of fire, a blazing inferno surrounding us.

Big Satan, Little Satan, and a Vision of Fire

The interpretation to this dream is easy – we are the Saturday people and the Sunday people. My friend Danit represents the Israeli Jew while I symbolize the American Christian. We epitomize little Satan and big Satan, both of whom the jihadists seek to destroy in their unholy war.

The vision of fire at the end of the dream, though it will most likely also play out literally, reminded me of these words from 1 Peter:

“Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.” (1 Peter 4:12 -13)

These words from the disciple who, counting himself unworthy to die in the same manner as our Lord, was crucified upside down.

The Underground Church

That particular AG church in my dream, which I haven’t attended in years, and from which the parishioners have since moved and relocated, the old building now inhabited by Hispanic worshipers, represents the public assembling of ourselves together. Anyone is welcome to walk through the door – anyone. But the day is coming when churches here in our nation will be open targets for jihadists. The season is fast approaching when the Bride and the Body of Christ, unless we desire martyrdom, may need to go underground and hide.

A Traitor in the White House

Danit has been in America for nearly 20 years now. I’ve often asked why she doesn’t return to her homeland in Jerusalem where her family of origin still lives – including her grandmother, a holocaust survivor. She says that because Israel is plagued with terrorist attacks, she feels she and her children are safer in the U.S.

But I remind her that we aren’t exactly safe here either, especially now that we have a traitor in the White House who wants to bring in thousands of Muslims, many whom are terrorists camouflaged as Syrian refugees.

Never mind that there are better alternatives to the crisis than bringing the refugees to America. Franklin Graham, head of Samaritan’s Purse and one with notable expertise in humanitarian aid, is urging President Obama to establish safe zones in Syria instead of transporting them here.

But remember, Obama lends his ear to Muslim counsel only, not Christian. Nor does he have room in the inn for Christian refugees. Why is this? Could it be because he intends a Muslim takeover of the U.S.A.?

The Christian Purge

Just as ISIS has launched a bloody campaign to purge the Middle East of Christians, marking homes with the red letter “N” for “Nazarene”, confiscating property, capturing sex slaves, forcing conversion or torture, and crucifying and beheading their victims… Just as one Christian is slaughtered every five minutes in Iraq, and Islamic State Militants are using churches as torture chambers where they force Christians to either convert to Islam or die, so will it be in the western nations, including America, as our government has betrayed us.

Besides not protecting us from “all enemies both foreign and domestic,” what other ways have our government betrayed us?

Debra Elramey

Author: Debra Elramey

Debra Elramey’s passion is Jesus Christ, and her vision is to see everyone whose life she touches fall madly in love with Him. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter, where she works as a journalist for God’s kingdom, reporting news as it unfolds and disclosing His revelations. Her work has appeared in numerous publications internationally, in print and online.

Debra is currently working on a manuscript titled “Higher Education: Learning God’s Ways in the School of Life.” She also shares her songs on SoundCloud.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Christina January
christina
January 30, 2016 1:31 pm
Debra, when you said, “Then I saw a vision of fire, a blazing inferno surrounding us.”, reminded me of the story in Daniel 3: Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to him, “King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand. But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.” (verse 16-18) … … Then King Nebuchadnezzar leaped to his feet in amazement and asked his advisers, “Weren’t there three men that we tied up and threw into the fire?” They replied, “Certainly, Your Majesty.” He said, “Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.” (verse 24-25) … … Then Nebuchadnezzar said, “Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king’s command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God. (verse 28) This is a great learning example in the Word of God for when we face fiery trials and tribulations in our life, even to the point of death. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego stated: “the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand. But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have… Read more »
Debra Elramey
January 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Don’t you love the 3 Hebrew men’s reply in that text, “King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter.” A picture of true boldness. Don’t you love how these stories are given to us as examples, teaching us how to live boldly, and to defy godless kings and kingdoms? – Which we are now facing. The story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego illustrates the fiery trials of life which, no matter how intense the heat, can’t destroy us. But. The most important part of the story is the 4th man in the fire WITH us. Good word, Christina. Worth holding onto. Love it!

Carol Ann
Carol Ann
January 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Do you think the fire that surrounded you and your Jewish friend–when you were fleeing Jihadists–could have been GOD’s protection?

Debra Elramey
January 30, 2016 12:46 am

Good question Carol. Yeah, possibly. The dream ended with fire.

DRWALTERS
DRWALTERS
January 29, 2016 3:09 pm

I have heard that it is generally darkest just before dawn… Praise GOD. In previous comments, I have indicated that there is a substantial, substantial amount of circumstantial evidence that GOD has delayed judgment on the USA up to 25 years, but some of the comments on your website and world events as well as the death of John Paul Jackson indicate that there probably will be little or no more delay.

Mike Fisch
Mike Fisch
January 29, 2016 2:09 pm

My role seems to be the one who pushes the envelope. But I just want to remind everyone that Psalm 149 is also the word of God:

“Let the godly ones exult in glory;
Let them sing for joy on their beds.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand,
To execute vengeance on the nations
And punishment on the peoples,
To bind their kings with chains
And their nobles with fetters of iron,
To execute on them the judgment written;
This is an honor for all His godly ones.
Praise the Lord!”
– Psalm 149:5-9

DRWALTERS
DRWALTERS
January 29, 2016 12:01 pm

There exist ELS Bible Code messages in the Old Testament which may or may not have something to do with REVELATION/APOCALYPSE 9:18,10:10, and 18:4. I believe that GOD is informing you that REVELATION/APOCALYPSE, Chapter 12 either is about to take place or is taking place…particularly with respect to the intensification of persecution of both Christians and Jews which apparently will precede shortly the seven (&) year Tribulation period, Armageddon and the SECOND coming of the Messiah, Jesus Christ which correlates with prophecies that (unless GOD the Second Coming may occur between 2029 AD and 2032 AD…There is a great deal more that I could say, but I don”ty want to be censored by risking stating something that I have previously stated.

Darin H
Darin H
January 29, 2016 10:30 am

Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,

Josey you have the spirit of antichrist he comes to kill still and destroy. No born again Christian talks this way.

But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a REVILER, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 29, 2016 5:47 pm

I can’t say what I ( and George Washington would, ) think of you 2 or comment would be taken down, but I know for sure you’re either 1. Paid government trolls or, 2. 100 % brainwashed. There are graphic pictures ( on Stevequayle.com, ) of your enemies raping Christian women then cutting their throats. Killing the men. Then cutting out the hearts of their children which they made watch the horror. So please spare me and the already sheeplized townsfolk here the phony baloney. Good Christians have courage and protect their women and children. Chest hair shaving golfers READ THINGS IN BIBLE OUT OF CONTEXT … LOOKING FOR ANY EXCUSE TO BE A COWARD. If the French didn’t “Christian up,” when muslims were taking over the world … you 2 would be on a prayer rug right now. Now go ask God to forgive you.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 29, 2016 7:21 am

Armed Christians and Jews don’t flee from anything. In fact we run TO the brainwashed 3rd world zeros … shoot them, take their food guns and money, and toss them into the nearest dumpster. It’s called “taking out the trash,” and I think it’ll actually be kind of fun 🙂

greg
greg
January 29, 2016 10:14 am

Mr Moderator- why do you allow these kind of comments? (Josey Wales) Please reconsider such hate filled rhetoric. It is not a good reflection on your website.

joe
joe
January 29, 2016 1:48 pm

I too agree with Greg. I think it can well be a stumbling block for people to cause division and fill hearts with hatred.

January 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Many comments are blocked, but we also try to allow different views to be expressed as long as they are not causing confusion or attacking other people.