Christian Woman Given One Week Stay of Execution by Muslim Jihadists

jihadi_john

My second jihadist dream occurred on 11-12-15. I was at my father’s birthplace, across the orchards from where I grew up. ISIS came for me. As in my first dream, they were dressed in black and wearing ski masks, as we see in all the videos they release.

I begged them for another week to get myself prepared before they beheaded me, or crucified me, or whatever heinous form of death they had planned for me. Imagine how surprised I was by one young man’s mercy toward me. He said, ok, we’ll be back in a week.

I figured seven more days would give me a chance to find a safe place. But the week came and went – and guess who didn’t get prepared.

So they returned in exactly one week to carry out the execution. My only thought was to try and flee, run to the house where I’d grown up – if I could find an inconspicuous way to escape. Either get real creative about it or die at their hands. I thought about trying to take the back path toward my homestead, past where the orchards had once stood, if only I could pull off the escape.

Jihadists Sent by Our Government?
These men looked like jihadists, but upon waking from the dream it occurred to me that they could have been U.S. government agents in disguise, given the humaneness of granting me that extra week to prepare before my execution. Yet I wasn’t certain. It’s bad when you can hardly distinguish between jihadists and your own government agents in waking reality.

After all, the U.S. is funding these terrorists, according to credible reports. Not to mention John Kerry’s recent confession. They could have been sent by the Obama regime, as Christians and patriots who resist tyranny are being targeted here in our land. We are the ones called “extremists” – as good is now called evil – and the persecution is ramping up by the day. We are now deemed enemies of the state.

We Have Already Been Invaded
In interpreting the dream, my impression wasn’t that my father’s literal birthplace would be invaded, as his land is out in the middle of nowhere and terrorists tend to attack metropolitan areas, but that our homeland has already been invaded.

Yes, the government has brought in “680,000 immigrants from the Middle East and hundreds of thousands of foreign students from the Middle East every few years,” according a Conservative Review article titled, “San Bernardino Terror: The Islamic Jihadists Among Us.”

The Washington Free Beacon reports that at least 72 employees at the Department of Homeland Security are listed on the terrorist watch list – DHS workers on the terrorist watch list!

This bizarre and disturbing news was disclosed after an investigation of the agency found that “DHS continues to fail inspections aimed at determining the efficiency of its internal safety mechanisms, as well as its efforts to protect the nation.”

Can anything be more ironic than terrorists on the watch list working at the Department of Homeland Security? Talk about cosmic humor. The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. (Psalm 2:4)

On Being Prepared
As horrific as this reality is, there is yet a worse scenario. When they came to execute me, I needed more time to prepare. What could be worse than not being prepared for your death?

The main thrust of the dream wasn’t the jihadists coming to execute me. Or even our corrupt government funding terrorism and bringing in more Muslims than we can handle and turning our nation into Germany. The crux of the matter was my need for more time to prepare.

Every one of us has unfinished business we’d like to accomplish before we meet our maker. Not a soul wants to die with his music still within. But we live in a world so distracted from reality that few will fulfill their destinies before meeting their end.

Each of us has a call on our lives and, generally speaking, that is to bear much fruit. I always wanted to be one of those 100-folders, never content with a 30 or 60-fold return. (Matthew 13:8). I want to hear my Beloved say to me on that day, “Mission accomplished. Good work.”

Yet I tend to procrastinate as though time has no limit. God has given me numerous assignments that have been meet with postponement – as though my motto is, “Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.”

So needless to say, that dream was a wakeup call (for all of us) urging us to get on the stick and finish our homework. When God wants to get your attention he doesn’t hold back on shock value – and facing a jihadist in a black ski mask is a shocker.

How Are You Preparing?
It’s one thing to be prepared in the natural for tribulation ahead. Anyone can be a doomsday prepper and stock up on physical supplies and hoard ammunition. Anyone can hide in the woods or in a cave and wait for a showdown with ISIS or government agents. Anyone can slip out of the country (at least currently).

Yet there is no safety here or anywhere else. Christians face grave danger. The beast isn’t going away. The beast is only growing stronger by the day.

Praise God we know the Rock of Ages. Cling to Psalm 91. Stay in the secret place and abide under the shadow of his wing. Trust that no matter what terror we face, what plague or storm may come our way, we have a refuge in Him.

But even if he allows us to go through the fire or the flood, still he is with us. The eternal words of Corrie Ten Boom, Dutch resistance member and holocaust survivor, who knows a thing or two about suffering, will always remain in my heart:

“There is no pit so deep that God’s love is not deeper still.”

How are you preparing for the trouble ahead?

Sources:
Conservative Review: San Bernardino Terror: The Islamic Jihadists Among Us

The Washington Free Beacon: 72 DHS Employees on Terrorist Watch List

Debra Elramey

Author: Debra Elramey

Debra Elramey’s passion is Jesus Christ, and her vision is to see everyone whose life she touches fall madly in love with Him. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter, where she works as a journalist for God’s kingdom, reporting news as it unfolds and disclosing His revelations. Her work has appeared in numerous publications internationally, in print and online.

Debra is currently working on a manuscript titled “Higher Education: Learning God’s Ways in the School of Life.” She also shares her songs on SoundCloud.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

greg
greg
February 2, 2016 8:59 am

You can have all the gifts of the Spirit– but without LOVE you are a clanging cymbal. Useless.

Debra Elramey
February 2, 2016 5:38 pm

@ greg @Sujit – Amen and amen.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
February 2, 2016 9:25 am

Actually, the power to comprehend and understand God’s love in all its fullness and richness is also from the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 3:14–19).

This love–unsearchable and unknowable–cannot be learned and understood by going to Church or Sunday School, or even being brought up in a Christian home. One has to experience it through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 30, 2016 2:54 pm

Mr. Jim … I perceive if you’re not a government troll or a jihadist infiltrating alternative media sites to FURTHER brainwash the sheeple then that only leaves “brainwashed.” So I’ll address this to all brainwashed townsfolk. 1. If you don’t like freedom of speech or guns you don’t like America. Why are you here ? 2. What empty headed sports watching zero thinks it could possibly be Gods will that when you hear a bunch of 7th century men with dirty beards and dirty night shirts running at your family yelling “allure Akbar,” you wet on yourselves and let them rape your wife till she dies, cut out your kids hearts and find evil ways to kill YOU ???!!! God guns n guts built this country and if you don’t like it there’s always N. Korea. Now run along and look for as many verses as you can out of text that ( wrongly ) justify your cowardice … and nevermind all those where God ordered Israel to kick butt. When you’re done with that tune into MSNBC. I think you’ll feel comfortable there.

Jim McCollam
Jim McCollam
January 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Mr. Josey Wales, I perceive you are well prepared to protect you and yours but I also perceive that when your bullets have run out and you lose the fight or you live long and die of old age that your hateful attitude will bring you up short at your judgment. I don’t witness the spirit of Christ within you and if you don’t have his spirit you are none of his.

Jim McCollam
Jim McCollam
January 29, 2016 7:29 pm
Isa 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. Isa 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. Isa 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. This scripture spoken by Isaiah thousands of years ago is being fulfilled right before our eyes. As blood bought, sanctified, Spirit filled warriors of the cross we should be shouting HALLELUJAH !!! What a privilege to be counted worthy to be a witness for King Jesus in these last minutes before the end when he will return with a shout and a trumpet blast to take his bride unto himself. The darkness will overwhelm the world and the church that has refused to live holy and obey the Word of God but it will not overwhelm the true bride. She has been sitting in the shadows of rejection and contempt (some for decades) but she is now prepared and awaiting her marching orders. the threat of suffering does not effect her for she has already died to self and physical death just means going home time. Her only fear is not fulfilling her destiny and appearing before her King with an empty basket. The Father has saved the best wine for last. This is going to be the greatest harvest of souls in history. Don’t be distracted by the heaven and earth shattering events that are meant to bring in the lost. Stay focussed on the Lord and attentive to his every command. The out come of this fight has already been determined and we win if we endure faithful to the end.… Read more »
Debra Elramey
January 30, 2016 12:36 am

What a powerful word, Jim.

Marilee
Marilee
January 29, 2016 4:57 pm

If we live by the sword, we die by the sword.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Better than dying on our knees while we let scum have their way with our women an children. Wake up from your hypnosis. Christians are cool sexy and have courage. Sheeple are weak dumbed down and unhealthy. That’s why the illuminati wants us all to be SHEEPLE.

Ramona
Ramona
January 29, 2016 2:44 pm

I live on the West Coast and keep dreaming that a group of Jihadists with their flag are coming up the road towards my house. And I’m up on my roof with my .22 rifle ready to shoot at them. I am totally worried it’s not enough firepower but I get a couple of them in the face but then the dream speeds up and suddenly some are climbing on the roof from the back of the house and I turn to face them knowing I don’t want to go with them alive since I am a woman and I know that capture wouldn’t turn out good at all. So, I figure I will keep firing until they have to kill me and then the dream ends.

Debra Elramey
January 30, 2016 12:30 am

Romana, when I read your dream my first thought was Psalm 20:6-7
Now know I that the LORD saves his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand. Some boast in chariots and some in horses, But we will boast in the name of the LORD, our God.
Don’t forget that David only needed a slingshot against Goliath.

Diana Pulliam
January 29, 2016 9:53 am

Debra-
Thank you for allowing the Lord to use you in getting this message out to His saints. Time is shorter than any of us realize. We need to run to the Rock! Thanks again!

Debra Elramey
January 30, 2016 12:20 am

Likewise Diana – thank you for being a conduit for His messages as well. We need to keep each other encouraged like never before.

Kate B
Kate B
January 29, 2016 8:38 am

Debra
Thank you for sharing. Two years ago, I was asked a question in a dream that has continued to shape what I do, “Am I prepared to live my life on the frontlines for Jesus Christ?” I have studied, prayed, grown, prayed, let go and seek to remain in His presence. I know I am not where I was when asked but I know I am not where I want to be.

Debra Elramey
January 30, 2016 12:16 am

Thank you for sharing also, Katie. It’s the journey we’ll all on, to dwell in His presence 24:7, and to enjoy Him forever. What a powerful dream it must have been, to have shaped your destiny as it has.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 29, 2016 7:09 am

Where was your gun in the dream ? Not having a gun and not being prepared is symbolic of all the dumbed down chem trailed fluoridated gmo’d up sports watching golfers who are going to sensitivity training classes while the fanatic towel heads are going to jihadi classes. The answer is simple, but try to convince anyone of it and you’ll learn how brainwashed most sheeple have become.

RE – BOOT AN ENLARGED VERSION OF THE CONFEDERATE STATES AND START ALL FRESH AND NEW.
Problems solved. See : Leagueofthesouth.com … and when the false religion practicing fanatics come to your door in real life … take THEIR heads off with a .12 gauge 00 buck load. “Make their day.”

greg
greg
January 29, 2016 10:05 am

sounds real Christian like

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
January 29, 2016 5:31 pm

It most certainly does. Also very George Washington and Robert E. Lee like thank you. Both devout Christians who would give the same advice.

greg
greg
February 1, 2016 9:00 am

Could you picture Jesus answering the door with a 12 gauge shotgun?

Debra Elramey
February 1, 2016 11:48 pm

@Greg – I’m trying to picture Jesus answering the door with a 12 gauge shotgun.

@Steve – The WWJD movement was interesting but never worked because many (not all I’m sure) asking themselves the question depended on their own intelligence instead of the Holy Spirit’s guidance. However, I’m sure those living by that rule were better off that those who didn’t.

Steve S
Steve S
February 1, 2016 10:21 am

I’m not going to get into this debate because I don’t know the answer, but I will point out that Jesus doesn’t need a weapon to defend himself and his friends. Read John 18:6. Trying to guess WWJD isn’t always the best way of living the Christian life.