“My Children Have Been Trained and Prepared for Such a Time as This”

children“Among the many troubles which soon come, My righteous will shine brightly. You will see Me among the lives ruined by sin. Sorrow will rob many of hope and strength, but My resting place is in My Word.

Speak clearly, do not doubt and do not shy away or fear. Speak up. The enemy advances, do not be overcome by his tricks but covered in My armor. Pray daily, claim My provisions and seek a deeper walk with Me. My mercies are new every morning, great is My faithfulness. This is a promise you can count on.

The lost among you must hear My Truth. America’ woes are only just the beginning. No longer can you be allowed to live a life of sin without a strong rebuke from your God. My children have been trained and prepared for such a time as this. Use what you have been taught, take My Word to the lost and dying among you.

Your trials and testings come to cleanse and restore. Each one brings you closer to My Son. Each one brings you closer to becoming more like Him. Be rooted and grounded in My Word. Take the time daily to talk to Me. Praise Me, for I inhabit the praises of My children. Take My Word, read, memorize, pray and share. Take, eat, be filled with the goodness only My Word can give. You are loved with an everlasting love, share that love with others.

Time is fleeting, rushing quickly to its ultimate climax. Those who have roots deep in Me, those who are led by My Holy Spirit will have no need to fear.”

“The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” (Psalm 18:2)

“The LORD is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.” (Exodus 15:2)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

Christina January
christina
April 11, 2016 7:20 PM
Ali, the Lord seems to confirm His messages to me through the messages you receive. Thanks be to God in Christ Jesus. I have received from the Spirit of Truth, “the serpent treads, he advances”, “watch out! pray, seek Me, listen to My voice, My sheep know My voice”, “lo! awake. arise. stand guard by the might of the Holy Spirit, you will overcome”. The Spirit of Truth has given me this assignment: “Go out and (1) proclaim that I Am He, the One chosen from the beginning of time to everlasting. To know Me is to know My Father. We are One in the same. Alpha and Omega (Aleph Tav), First and Last. (2) Proclaim to the captives, I have set them free – free indeed. Speak child, for it is your time. Don’t stop. Let the Spirit speak – the Spirit of Truth. He is the Way, the Truth into all spiritual truths. Moreover, give yourself unto Me that I may accomplish through you what I have ordained and set out to accomplish in and through you. You are an instrument in My handiwork in these final days. Come. Be bold. Stand out. The time is now. Go into the earth to and fro, speak of Me and declare My truths. You know the Way. Show others through your example. Stand up child. Be bold. (3) Proclaim My message unto all the earth. Go where I lead, I will be with you. Fear not. For I have sent you for a time such as this. I prepare My bride. My Bridegroom is ready. Behold, I AM coming soon.” Amen. Isaiah 33:2-3: O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. At the thunder of your voice,… Read more »
Beverly David
Beverly David
April 11, 2016 3:59 PM

Thank you Ali for your word. We are now at a time when we have to walk in the spirit. We are now a part of a spiritual battle like never before. It is now time to give our all to Yeshua. Nothing else matters except our witness and ministry to the lost. We are now in a battle for souls before the Lord’s coming. This is a most glorious time.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
April 11, 2016 12:16 AM

Amen Ali… There are so many things going on in the world and in our personal lives that we cannot control. It took me a long time to learn that I have to release such problems to God and rest in his Word. The sword (Word) is the only offensive weapon in our spiritual armor. But how do we find the strength to swing the sword? Prayer is the answer… prayer is how we fight back and attack the enemy. God would never leave us defenseless and He will always respond to our prayers.

These are the last days and God wants us to be bold in our prayers and actions. Supernatural faith will bring supernatural releases and movements of the Holy Spirit. We must study, meditate, repent, worship, and pray over His Word… and then we must learn to listen. Prayer is a two-way transmission… and God wants to talk with us.

KathleenNelson
KathleenNelson
April 11, 2016 12:44 PM

Thou preparers a table before us in the presence of our enemies.Thou annointest my head with oil and my cup runneth over.

Anna
Anna
April 11, 2016 12:08 AM
Question. I’m a believer, since I was old enough to speak and to listen. A couple of years ago I experienced interesting dreams. I was probably eleven or thirteen, I didn’t really pay much attention at the time, but I keep going over them in my head now at fourteen. The first one, to my knowledge, was of God or some being coming to me in my dream, in spirit form. I could not see him, nor really hear him, I could just feel what was happening. He told me I was to stay behind, that I would be a warrior. I don’t recall much of the dream, every time I speak of it I forget the details, but the one thing that always remains is the “staying behind” part. The next dream I had is more insignificant, but I was on the edge of my moms bed, my sister and mom in the room with me, she was folding laundry and we were just talking until all of a sudden a snake appeared from the ground, (I think the ground, but it could have been something else.) I dashed into the bathroom and somehow I found a piece of paper and threw it at the snake, cutting off it’s head. I wouldn’t call it very interesting, but it’s something that stuck with me. The next “dream” I had is one that still makes me terrified, every time I recount it, every time I think about it. In my dream I am on the edge of a cliff, a golden, giant totem pole is sitting right at the end, far from me. I am bathed in golden light, it’s bright but I feel darkness. I am lying on the ground, when a dark figure appears and is coming towards me.… Read more »
Vfitzpatrick
Vfitzpatrick
April 11, 2016 8:38 AM

Dear precious Anna. I praise our God for your tender heart towards Him at such a young age! Keep pressing in towards Him and He will keep you safe! I will be praying for you and your family! I am truly blessed by your testimony!

Thank you Ali for your faithfulness!
Velva

John Barry
John Barry
April 10, 2016 11:23 PM

Amen Ali & thank you ! After reading this I checked myself to make sure I had the Whole Armour of GOD on correctly .

Fay
Fay
April 10, 2016 10:34 PM

“My mercies are new every morning, great is my faithfulness.”
I love that Ali, praise God! I am so in need of His ongoing mercy and when I have been faultering in my faith walk, His faithfulness remains steadfast.
Hallelujah, we serve a Great God!!!

Sandy
Sandy
April 10, 2016 8:41 PM

Hi Ali Ive been waiting and watching for your next post. I pray for you everyday as you are a woman who has the heart of Jesus . So be encouraged that you help so many of the body . We are all striving to attain and walk out the high calling of Christ in our lives.I want to be ready !!

Jennifer Vertesi
April 10, 2016 7:25 PM

Ali, This brought tears to my eyes.
Very beautiful words, just what I needed to hear.
Thank you for your faithfulness.

Francy
Francy
April 10, 2016 7:23 PM

Thank you Ali!
This is a confirmation and a reminder to spend more time with The Word.

Paul Benson
April 10, 2016 7:21 PM

James;
I love that picture!
I think maybe that is me on the trike. Hoping to graduate to a two wheeler soon. Thanks for all your efforts and the strengthening and edifying folks receive from the posts on this site.

Ali;
Hello there. Great word here. My entire walk has been overshadowed by the call to preparation for the things soon to come. We must labor today, but there is a period of time coming when we will be called to tasks and responsibilities we can barely imagine now.
Blessings

RH
RH
April 10, 2016 7:53 PM

Ali- thank you for this word of encouragement.

Paul Benson- I can understand your words- “My entire walk has been overshadowed by the call to preparation for things soon to come.” That has been my experience the last few years. Yes, these mundane tasks are of utmost important, as is our heart attitude, so we must be diligent.

James- Am so grateful for this place of encouragement and instruction with like-minded believers. Thank you for all you do to make this possible.