“To My children in America, prepare, for war is coming to your country.”

The time has come for My truth to fill the hearts of all people. Those who call evil good in this time shall suffer a terrible fate. I command you, My people, to call evil what it is, and declare My truth out of your mouths.

To My children in America, prepare, for war is coming to your country. War is coming to America and you are not prepared, My people, for you have not experienced war on your soils in many years.

The time is coming when tanks will fill your streets and the blood of your children will be shed defending this nation that has abandoned Me. Many lives will be sacrificed for a cause that cannot be won, for I have ordained the cleansing of this land.

You have prayed and asked Me to heal this nation. Do not cry out when I do this.

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. (Psalm 33:12)

12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted. (Isaiah 60:12)

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Emg
Emg
April 8, 2017 2:04 PM

Do not put the blame on Donald Trump, Why are we blameing him or any other President. We call ourselves Christians ,but we didn’t Scream at the top of our lungs against gay marriage were was our 1,000,000 mothers marching. When we saw Marijuana legalized we did not say a word, When we saw the dismembered bodies of those aborted babies we said nothing. When I see the protesting at abortion clinics I see thousands of their people and across the street only about 40 of us, I take the BLAME . God gave us the greatest weapon to use his SON, Not a Man, I When the walls of Jericho came down they walked and Prayed and God answered. The BLOOD and SINS of our nation FALLS on us, It’s time for us to REPENT for turning our backs on GOD’S, We owe him a BIGGGG apology.

Sam in Kansas
Sam in Kansas
April 8, 2017 9:01 PM

NaturalNews with Mike Adams recently posted an article showing over 100 peer reviewed studies showing marijuana cures cancer, with zero side effects. It is a plant grown on six continents, placed there by God for healing, and for industrial use. There is no other plant on earth that can match it. But yes, let’s continue to listen to Nixon, who made it a schedule 1 drug, because Big Pharma couldn’t patent it, or control it. Except they have patented it now, encapsulated it, called it marinol, and marketed it as medicine.

April 8, 2017 9:54 PM

Sam….not sure about all the virtues of pot?marijuana…all I can tell you is not based on politics, etc.I stratred smokinking pot as a young girl because i married at the age of 16….It wasnt long before my A straight student mind went from that to a state of turmoil…..my lack of enthusisim for all depleted…no motivation…blah …blah..Maybe other people smoke and still remain brilliant thinkers? Not a good outcome for me…I also know it was leading me down a deceptive spiritual path..When I became born again at 18…I stopped..Stopped…

flea
flea
April 9, 2017 5:49 AM
During my 40 years in the entertainment bussiness I have seen first-hand how marijuana destroys the lives of people. It is thoroughly documented over decades of research that amongst other, it destroys ambition. Many people that I worked with through the years ended up as drifters, turning to either crime (e.g. growing drugs, selling drugs) or living off other people. Others ended up in jail and a few as beggars/bums. Their reliability always deteriorated over time till they eventually got fired. Medical research has identified at least 15 safe and ordinary foods/spices that also fights cancer. Why does no-one except a few unknown organisations promote these foods? Because no-one is addicted to them and no-one see a way of making a lot of money out of them – they are allready on the market and freely available. Marijuana works because it promotes “Apoptosis”, which is the suicide of a body cell whose DNA has become defective. Apoptosis naturally occurs in the body and keeps you cancer-free. The fact that Pomegranates also re-ignite/boost apoptosis has been thoroughly studied by medical science – you will find thousands of studies reporting it on Google Scholar. The 100 peer-reviewed studies on NaturalNews are as reliable as the studies sponsored by tobacco companies in the 1950’s and 1960’s on whether smoking tobacco has a negtive effect on human’s health. They all concluded that tobacco smoking has no negative effect on human health. Eventually tobacco companies had to settle legal claims from cancer victims numbering billions of dollars. Hundreds of thousands of studies have been done on the negative effects of marijuana on people and society by researchers in medicine, sociology, psychology and criminology. Any-one can simply search Google Scholar. Here is an extract from the Abstract of one within medicine dealing just with brain structure:… Read more »
April 9, 2017 10:53 AM

Flea,Thankyou for all of your diligent study…eye opening for many ,including me.I could only give my testimony as to the downhill slide…Spiritually,the deception for me was that theres a voice telling you that you are becoming wiser,closer to God..When I became born again,the Holy Spirit stopped me in my tracks,immediatley…Im figuring if the Lord didnt agree with pot smoking that pretty much settled it ….I also believe there are many natural substances that help with illnesses in the body.Being in the healthfood industry for years,I witnessed it.And what the natural herbs dont do,the Lord can…so no reason to be pot smokin and I especially dont want any” white collar” doctors ministering to me….especially surgeons….. drugs are anopen door for demons and then they want to go laying hands on your body…We the patients are the ones who should make Drs. fill out a form(questionare) before they touch us..Question 1..Are you high right now????When was the last time you were??

Sam in Kansas
Sam in Kansas
April 8, 2017 10:19 PM

It should be regulated like alcohol. Legal when you’re 21. You have no idea how many white collar professionals smoke it, especially doctors.
It also helps with epilepsy, Crohns disease, MS, eating disorders, anxiety, etc…
I didn’t use it till I was in my 20’s, and it’s illegal in KS, so I don’t now, but I would if it were. The stigma needs to be removed from it.

flea
flea
April 9, 2017 5:53 AM

Sam,
Can you quote peer-reviewd research that found that many medical doctors smoke marijuana?

Sam in Kansas
Sam in Kansas
April 9, 2017 10:36 AM

Really? One of my dealers was a Yale trained doctor, who ran around in a pretty elite circle of other specially trained doctors, who all smoked pot. I don’t care if you believe it or not.

flea
flea
April 9, 2017 11:27 AM

I do beliewe you, but:

A circle of marijuana smoking doctors is not a statistically significant sample of all the doctors in the USA to conclude that: ” many white collar professionals smoke it, especially doctors”. I personally know/knew 8 dentists and more than 15 medical doctors over the years well enough to know whether they smoked marijuana. Only one dentist experimented with marijuana, but eventually stopped after his life started to slide downhill and his wife wanted to divorce him.

Secondly numbers are not the issue for legalizing or not legalizing a certain substance: 90% of men and 25% of women in Yemen are addicted to chewing Khat, which similiarly to marijuana causes complacency and inhibit ambition. That is regarded as one of the main reasons why Yemen is poor and economically backwards. One of my friends worked there as a missionary for two years in the 1990’s and experienced it first-hand.

Sam in Kansas
Sam in Kansas
April 9, 2017 2:18 AM

Let me ask a question. Does alcohol cure cancer, or treat Crohns, MS, Epileptic seizures, eating disorders, anxiety, etc? No, it doesn’t. Alcohol kills, and destroys, but it’s legal. God has several provisions against strong drink, and the effects it has on people. Marijuana is a seed bearing plant with literally hundreds of uses. Industrial hemp can be molded into material with ten times the tensile strength of steel. Henry Ford built a Model T out of it. I have personally taken a sledgehammer to one of the door panels, and you cannot dent it. You can get tenfold yield of paper out of it over tree paper. If you cast aspersions on me because of what I wrote above, then you cast aspersions on God as well, as spoken in Genesis, chapter 1, verses 11 and 12.

flea
flea
April 9, 2017 6:00 AM

Sam,

Alcohol has nothing to do with the debate – it is obvious that society will be better off without it. But that does not prove anything with regard to marijuana use. Just like the negative effects of alcohol does not support a pro-abortion argument.

And yes, industrial hemp has many uses – which does not make a pro-marijuana use by humans argument either.

Sam in Kansas
Sam in Kansas
April 9, 2017 2:32 AM

One more point and I’m finished with this. The human body has an endocannibinoid system. 97% of the genetic makeup
of this system is identical to the cannabis plant. Our brain has receptors built in that perfectly sync with the cannabis genetic marker. This is fact. But I guess God made a mistake there too, didn’t He.

Simon
Simon
April 9, 2017 9:39 AM

Funny, How a dire prophetic warning of war & calamity can turn into a debate about smoking marijuana.

I have a simple exercise anyone can do, imagine having a divine encounter with our Lord Jesus appearing to you in your room, then imagine while this is happening, rolling some weed and puffing away on a Mary J……no, I didn’t think so!

kathy P
April 9, 2017 12:39 PM

Simon, Thanks for lightening (sp) up the converstion!! lol! Good one!!

flea
flea
April 9, 2017 6:23 AM

Sam,

Because 97% of a small subsystem of the human body correlates with the genetics of marijuana, that does not proof that marijuana is beneficial to humans.

98% of the total genetic make-up of humans are the same as that of Chimpanzees and 85% are the same as Zebra Fish. Is that an argument for the health benefits of smoking these animals?

What do you mean: “But I guess God made a mistake there too, didn’t he?” What does God have to do with this? He created everything , not just marijuana, and appointed us to rule over it with responsibility.

All your arguments so far have been the typical shallow, nice-sounding-on-the-surface but illogical arguments that I have heard from marijuana users over the decades. God has created each of us for a pupose here on earth and we must stay focussed on that purpose by staying focussed on Jesus daily.

Peachey
Peachey
April 9, 2017 11:00 AM

Marijuana is dangerous! The doctors said it’s use after three weeks caused my daughter to have a psychotic break, develope extreme paranoia, and become very suisidal. She was in the hospital for a couple of weeks, and under doctors care during the six months time it took the marijuana to come out of the receptacles in her body. Her body was one of those that could not tolerate it. It was given to her by prescription from a doctor. If it had not been for the grace of God I don’t think she would be alive today.

michael c.
michael c.
April 10, 2017 12:06 PM

Hi Peachey, I wanted to ask if you could share he dream you had about
something major happening that will affect everyone. I think you mentioned that you sent it to James. I appreciate your maturity in hearing the Holy Spirit. Peace to you.

Peachey
Peachey
April 10, 2017 2:27 PM
Many Christians feel something is about to happen. I am one of them. The Holy Spirit gave me some words of comfort concerning the judgement that is soon to come. So I am reposting. The The Lord gave me a wonderful beautiful dream about judgement of all things. I saw an angel painting flowers on three walls. Their was one corridor (sort of like a room), with two that were joined to it going in different directions. The corridors were different lengths. The flowers on the wall were brilliant, beautiful, colors; pinks, greens, yellows, corals, blues, etc. The flowers were joined together by a vine. When I first saw the drawings the angel had painted the flowers lengthwise near the top area, but not all the way to the top. When I glanced a second time more of the area had been painted further down. When I woke up this morning the Holy Spirit gave me some scriptures about it. One was about the handwriting on the wall. That he was writing in a flower language. It was symbolic in that he is not revealing the future. That there is no reason for his people to be afraid. Just as he clothes the Lilies of the fields, he will cloth and provide for us. He said to me not to be afraid, as he has put together a plan to bring us to an expected end. He reminded me that he does not judge his children. Jesus deals with us according to his will. That he is merciful, loving, and forgiving, and he desires to forgive us if we only ask him to. He said the flowers were connected to the vine because it was a family of flowers, and the promises are not only to us but to members… Read more »
Thia
Thia
April 10, 2017 9:34 PM

That was lovely, Peachy. Thank you for sharing!

Peachey
Peachey
April 10, 2017 3:22 PM
Here is another dream the Lord gave me of the future. It’s a Jungle out there. I saw a future where a person’s comfortable life had been turned into a thick jungle environment that was hostile and unfamiliar. It had become a prison of despair for many. In this dream, people were moving into prison cages. The land was strange and unfamiliar; a place where people preyed on one another. The spirit of fear was unleashed and many were afraid to go out of their homes because it was not safe beyond their enclosed space. Their surroundings were cruel and unforgiving. I saw bars for walls, windows and doors; a one room cage. Long vines thickly covered every bar. Vines represent family, city, entanglements, or snares. Walls can represent limitations, unbelief, defense, obstacles. People will feel trapped, alone, no way out. People will be moved out of the safe and familiar because that is their only option. Many people will be confronted with spiritual death that will threaten to chock the life out of them. There will be nothing to cushion the blows, as one event after another happens, earthquakes, hurricanes, tidal waves, fires, divorce, death, sickness and disease, etc. The Bible says, “Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.” Many will feel lost and adrift in a world that no longer cares, but the word says he is a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1. The Lord does not abandon his people, he will help them. Abandonment Thus sayest the Lord, “The Spirit of abandonment will rise. Parents will abandon their children, children will abandon their parents, people will abandon one another, spouses will abandon one another, friends will… Read more »
Country Girl
Country Girl
April 10, 2017 6:06 PM

Thank you for sharing your dream Peachey!! Your words are often a blessing to my soul! God Bless You Sister!

Sandy Ghent
April 9, 2017 5:39 PM

Maybe she was allergic to it ? Doesn’t mean all people are . We all are different. I know people who take it for fun because they like it. Have very productive lives. Also a child who takes it because of seziures. Helping a lot. Some misuse it others don’t.

jerry rigg
April 9, 2017 10:45 AM

The use of marijuana is nothing more than a gateway drug to worse drugs like cocaine,heroin, and meth. It is so much more potent now than during the time of Nixon. It may have industrial or slight medical use, but it opens the spiritual door to witchcraft and pharmakeia. Whether it is the cancer cure all is probably debateable.

April 9, 2017 12:38 PM

From what I’ve read, it has amazing healing benefits for cancer, but not by smoking it or getting high. They make oil from the leaves. Not sure if the sick person drinks the oil or how it is used.

faith
faith
April 9, 2017 2:19 PM

James, you are correct. The healing part of the plant is CBD. THC is the psychoactive component. Hemp is a different variety of plant which is bred to contain a high amount of CBD and less than .3% THC. It is legal in all 50 states. Marijuana is the opposite; it contains more THC than CBD. You cannot get high from CBD oil and there is tremendous healing benefits. The oil drops are administered by a dropper underneath the tongue (sublingually).

April 9, 2017 2:44 PM

Thanks for the info Faith.

sahran
April 9, 2017 7:54 PM

I smoked for 15 years and it is demonic…it opens gateways…i literally felt a demon one time when i smoked…it seems harmless, but that is just the enemy up to his old tricks again….Drinking it maybe a different story…it is a plant, , i don’t know if you get high the same as smoking it tho.

April 8, 2017 11:18 AM

God is the one who put Trump in office.I am not a politician fanatic…I am however a servant of God.It would do people well to see that Gods ways are not ours.Just because a thing seems evil in our self absorbed,comfortable,no pain,easy believism , I want to never suffer lifestyles,does not make it so.There will be great sorrow to those that walk in rebellion,even due to the ignorance that is in them.Now is the time to pray for your President,your families,neighbors….
Best of times,worst of times…
War with Russia has been prophesied against the U.S wayyyy before Donald Trump came into office(,ie)Henry Groover, Demitri Dudiman,
and others ..God is sending judgment on America for her many sinsand you cant blame
how and where it comes.Read your bible long enough and you will see that its just a matter of time before God lets the godless war against a once righteous nation and subdue it before the people will repent,cry out and return to him.Sad to say….and on the heals of war horse follow famine,disease and death….Its all bible.Now just dont go ripping the pages of your bibles out that you dont agree with or you may end up with a very small distorted world view,God view…which will change nothing in your heart to prepare you for His grace… and there is GRACE, in the fire,through the fire…

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
April 8, 2017 1:02 PM

Diana – So true. I knew in my spirit that Trump was the one since the first month. We do not know God’s ways. But I know that His plans are laid and I believe that Trump was put in place to move forward the plans of God. Particularly to protect Israel. We will be able to be an ally to Israel as long as we can… People believe we will escape all the trials. I believe we will be protected, yet still suffer through much of what is planned… but I believe we will be raptured prior to the wrath of God. We need to prepare.

April 8, 2017 2:02 PM

Dianne,Yes and amen…

Glynda Lomax
April 8, 2017 1:30 PM

Amen, Diana – well said!

von
von
April 8, 2017 5:42 AM

I was led I believe to 1 Kings 22’19-23, where a seducing spirit went from God’s throne to deceive Ahab into war he couldn’t win. Today I am horrified by Trump’s decision. Anyone can start a war but very few can end it favorably. Trump IMO bought the lie and I continue to pray for Trump everyday but I’m shocked by this decision and I’m very sad today as even though I am not a prophet I know where it will lead.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
April 8, 2017 12:47 PM

Yes when the NWO men in Washington praise Trump for the bombing, you know it was WRONG!

Sahran
April 8, 2017 9:18 PM

I am of the belief that Trump was chosen by God for judgment, especially for the church. GOD is so layered where Trump can serve many purposes…Personally, He has never told me to vote for him and I don’t regret it…if He spoke to others to vote for him, who am I to say it’s not true

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 8, 2017 7:59 AM

Von, God showed me this scripture a few months a go in a dream, and I have been praying for Trump to make the right decisions ever since, but it does not look like he has

Savage
Savage
April 10, 2017 2:31 PM

Yes – we must pray for Trump that he will be surrounded with men who give Godly advice.

Glynda Lomax
April 9, 2017 9:49 PM

I was also surprised, Von. I was kind of hoping we could mind our own business for awhile and try to get America in better shape, but I’m sure there was some reason why he authorized the strike.

Robert Adolph
April 8, 2017 11:37 AM

Events are quickly catching up to Bible prophesy and the prophetic dreams and visions of Dumitru Duduman but instead of rejoicing I feel a certain melancholy has fallen on the church. Rejoice! Your redemption draweth near! Dobson said years ago the problem with the church is prosperity. Shake off that feeling of contentment. Those who love this world are the enemies of God! Start looking for that Blessed Hope!

April 8, 2017 12:36 PM

Robert,I agree to an extent of what you are saying…yes the church has become content and the prosperity message has parylized the church…Actually,Worse than that)She has become wordly and filthy…I am however guilty myself for becoming use to comfort.Comfort to me is a bed to sleep in,water from the faucet,heat in winter,food on table,peace surrounding me outside my doors.The command for us is to rejoice for our redemption does draw near.To rejoice.
And to love not our lives unto death.
Thats the Word.
And yet the meloncholy I experience (due to not having died in the flesh) is because great suffering is coming to the U.S.
There will be war,famine,disease and death on our soil.We will not escape seeing this.There will be concentration camps,children dying for lack of food,girls and women being raped by cruel men.Does one not have a sense of melocholy…There is no great escape for the believers except in the secret place…until the last day when the ressurection takes place…
So we cannot be ignorant of what to prepare for.And God will and can prepare his bride…
To believe a lie even in ignorance does not change the outcome for having believed in it.

Mike M
Mike M
April 8, 2017 10:24 AM

It’s difficult to see any other way to address our lawless, out of control federal government. They viciously attack any righteousness that comes against them. One thing the Trump presidency has accomplished is bringing the extent of this evil more into the light.

Bill
Bill
April 8, 2017 7:13 AM

When I was growing up, my godmother used to share frightening visions she had of Russia attacking America. She said she saw people being dragged off to concentration camps, famine, executions and other horrors. She’s since passed on, but I often think back to her chilling words.

Sahran
April 8, 2017 10:14 AM

When He said, ” You have prayed for me to heal the land, do not not cry when I do this” that hit my spirit. ..did they think healing meant Trump being in office and his republican views….the wake up call for many will be hard

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
April 8, 2017 11:15 AM

I have seen this in my own life. My husband loved the Lord but he struggled with the flesh in a very powerful way. He got involved with something that God didnt approve of and first his business partners turned against him in a horrable way, then we lost everything financially, then when it seemed he was at the bottom, he got thrown under a tractor and crushed all of his ribs. It was a miracle that he survived, but when he woke up in the hospital, he told all of the nurses that God must have something for him to do because he shouldnt be here. I dont know if I would still be married if this would not have happened. My husband is a different man of God today and I am proud to call him my husband, but it came through some pretty tough discipline.” God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love him and are called according to His purpose.”

Susan Wilson
Susan Wilson
April 8, 2017 10:36 AM

This is a confusing time we live in……..our missile attack destroyed tons of chemical weapons that can no longer be used against humanity with little loss of life, human reasoning says that is a good thing. War can be complicated and confusing, but thank God we have an all knowing God who is in control. Evil cannot prosper for evil sake it can only prosper for God’s sake.

John Barry
John Barry
April 8, 2017 6:38 PM

Isaiah 45 : 7 KJA – I form the light and create darkness ; I make peace ( national well being . Moral evil proceeds from the will of man , but physical evil proceeds from the Will of GOD ) and I create [ physical ] evil – calamity ; I am the LORD who does all these things .

Lydia Hodge
April 9, 2017 6:03 PM

It’s my understanding that the chemical weapons were not destroyed but they targeted their ability to use the weapons by attacking their airfield. If they had hit the chemicals it would have released more poison destroying more innocent lives.

April 8, 2017 5:30 AM

.Glynda,Thankyou for your faithfulness to speak.Yes…thats where we are at now.And you can see we are not prepared…most family members are not listening…most churchs…a cleansing is neccesary
No rapture to escape……please know ahead of time people,as to not be distraught when Russian war is on our soil..we will need to remain in the secret place to overcome.blessings to you today,Diana

Glynda Lomax
April 8, 2017 1:29 PM

Diana, I agree the secret place is the only place to hide when war is upon us!

scoopie
scoopie
April 8, 2017 9:46 AM

Glynda, the Holy Spirit spoke “woe to those who call good evil, and evil good” audibly to me about 2 weeks ago. I saw it as connected to potus and this administration. The word you received expands that.

Glynda Lomax
April 8, 2017 1:28 PM

Scoopie, Yes, so many in the world today do call good evil and evil good. It will be very, very bad for them when the judgments come and the end is nearly upon us.