“My child, time is running out, but especially for the wicked. Yet, I am accelerating things for My children.”

Last night as I sat in my room, I saw as it were, in the realm of the Spirit an old, antique clock. There was more than one, a couple of them as a matter of fact, wooden frames with different shapes, colors and sizes. But there was one large one that was the main object in the vision.

As I watched the vision, I saw the hands on this clock begin to spin so fast, non-stop spinning, as if the time was running. I saw also angels moving at lightning speed, busy trafficking.

I said “Lord, what is this, what does this mean?”

He said, “My child, time is running out, but especially for the wicked. Yet, I am accelerating things for My children. I’m gathering my remnants, those that have been scattered abroad.”

I then heard in my Spirit, Daniel 9, which I read of Daniel’s prayer for the people. After which I was led to read Isaiah 10 about the unrighteous decrees. I believe the Lord is calling us to repentance as a people that we may experience times of refreshing. I also believe that for the transgressions of the wicked and enemies of God, there will be a visitation. The unlawful acts, the atrocities and barbarianism, mass genocides, the poor that have been mistreated, the ungodly decrees our world leaders have set, immoral lifestyles, all these things God will punish. Swift judgement! For the people of God, I believe He will do a quick work and cut it short in righteousness.

Syreeta Thomas

Author: Syreeta Thomas

Syreeta Thomas a born again believer living in Kingston, Jamaica. She studied business at Rapid College of Commerce. Since 2009, she has worked as Business Development Manager at Craftsman Limited.

Syreeta is a proud mother of four beautiful children. Her goal and priority is to have an abundant life, to positively inspire whom I will, and to please God.

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
May 3, 2017 9:45 AM

I sincerely believe there are big changes coming very soon. I don’t understand the details, but it seems as if these will be the best of times for God’s people and the worst of times for the fence-sitters and for those with rebellious, hardened hearts.
The Holy Spirit has been speaking to me recently about talking to my grown children concerning the finer points of repentance and urging them to draw closer to our Lord. This is a very frustrating process because they don’t have much interest in what I am saying, but I know if I am obedient in doing what the Lord has instructed me to do and if I continue to pray for them, the Lord will do a good work in them. Unfortunately it will most likely come with much heart ache and suffering, but nothing is more valuable than one’s salvation. The Lord is also teaching and instructing me on the finer points of love. I know I MUST have a more compassionate and loving heart if I am to properly fulfill the task the Lord is about to set before me.
Habakkuk 1:5 “Look among the nations and watch—Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you…”
These will be the best of times and the worst of time. Are we ready???

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
May 3, 2017 1:37 PM

Perhaps you can share Pastor B. Faircloths video with them:

sgd
sgd
May 3, 2017 11:43 AM

I opened the bible up last night and it fell open to 57:15, “I live in a High Lofty place and with those that are contrite and humble of spirit dwell; and I refresh the humble and give courage to those with repentant hearts. For I will not fight against you forever, nor always show my wrath; if I did, all mankind would perish-the very souls that I have made. I was angry and smote these greedy men. But they went right on sinning, doing everything their evil hearts desired. I have seen what they do, but I will heal them anyway! I will lead them and comfort them, HELPING THEM TO MOURN AND TO CONFESS THEIR SINS.

That really jumped out at me. We just don’t hear enough of the great blessing of getting to the place of having a broken and contrite spirit before the Lord.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 4, 2017 3:35 PM

Read this folks… it explains what alot of us are going thru

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 4, 2017 4:29 PM

Good morning Matt, thank you for sharing from hear his heart. It brought to my heart the words to this song. The refiners fire, Steve Green.

There burns a fire with sacred heat
White hot with holy flame
And all who dare pass through its blaze
Will not emerge the same
Some as bronze, and some as silver
Some as gold, then with great skill
All are hammered by their sufferings
On the anvil of His will

The refiners fire
Has now become my souls desire
Purged and cleansed and purified
That the Lord be glorified
He is consuming my soul
Refining me, making me whole
No matter what I may lose
I choose the Refiners fire

I’m learning now to trust his touch
To crave the fires embrace
For though my past with sin was etched
His mercies did erase
Each time his purging cleanses deeper
I’m not sure that I’ll survive
Yet the strength in growing weaker
Keeps my hungry soul alive.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 4, 2017 7:30 PM

And also this one..

Purify my heart
Let me be as gold
And precious silver
Purify my heart
Let me be as gold,
Pure gold

Refiners fire
My hearts one desire
Is to be holy
Set apart for you my master
Ready to do your will

Purify my heart
Cleanse me from within
And make me holy…

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 4, 2017 8:20 PM

Come, now is the time to worship.
Come, now is the time to give your heart.
Come, just as you are, to worship
Come, just as you are, before your God.

One day every tongue will confess
You are God.
One day every knees will bow.
Still the greatest treasure remains for those
Who gladly choose you now.

But do restore us and give us life, and your people will rejoice in you / Will you not Yourself revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Psalm 85:6

Christian Block