Charlottesville Protestors Showing their Ignorance and Hypocrisy

Protestors in Charlottesville VA and across the country are showing their ignorance by attacking monuments honoring Confederate soldiers. Author Dinesh D’Souza spoke out about the recent protests, explaining why the attacks are misguided.

“To me there’s a bigger story here – the left’s attempt to blame slavery entirely on the American South,” the author contended. “This is a big lie, because number one, most Southerners did not own slaves, nor did most Confederate soldiers. Number two, the Northern Democrats in the preceding 40 years before the Civil War aggressively protected slavery. And they worked in cahoots with Southern Democrats.

The fight over slavery wasn’t between North and South. It was between a pro-slavery Democratic Party and the anti-slavery Republicans. This entire controversy, and the larger effort to remove Confederate memorials all over the South, is an attempt to cunningly conceal the Democrats’ historic role in protecting slavery as an institution.” (Source: wnd.com)

The protestors are giving a free pass to the Democratic party, which has historically been the driving force behind slavery and white supremacy groups. If the protestors truly cared about slavery, they should stop supporting the Democratic party and start tearing down all monuments honoring Democrats regardless of what state they’re from. Instead, they overwhelmingly align themselves with the Democrats, while attacking Republicans like Trump and Pence, calling them racists and fascists, as shown in the photo above.

Amazingly, the Democrats have managed to hide their pro-slavery, white supremacist roots from their political base and done it so successfully, many Democrats now believe white supremacist groups are part of the far right, when history shows they’ve always belonged to the far left, Democratic party. White supremacists promote this deception by portraying themselves as part of the right, even showing up in Charlottesville with signs saying, “Unite the Right.”

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Carol W
Carol W
August 17, 2017 10:39 am

I have been in the Public/school system at the high school level for years. I just retired out of it. I suspect, high numbers of these protestors are likely those indoctrinated with the liberal “change history switch” promoted by the strong left teachers unions and “Obama implemented Core!” Don’t ever believe the states removed this satanic core!! We were told to implement it 3 full years into curriculum of the schools before it hit the major news! The timing was planned way ahead, by the deep state. Now, instead of “Fed Core” each state has renamed this deceit “state core” like “Iowa core” or “Missouri core” or “California core” they are all aligned with Obama’s “Fed Core standard!” The study content has been rewritten and mandated! Is anyone surprised that these public HS graduates and the many college liberal graduates are marching today against their perceived false American ideals?? The deep dark state has worked for decades to get to this point in history; using their demons to twist the minds of our young, to not sense evil but call it good! I did what I could to present options and point senior students to real history..some were open to hear the truth! Some even spoke out in Government class to rebuke the teacher for promoting Communism!! May God have mercy on those young who are struggling out of givernment taught darkness!! The lies are imbedded in each area of study! Pray for our young! God is their only hope for truth!

Taryn
Taryn
August 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Carol- Thxs for info– another new name in the news right now for Common Core is Mastery Based Learning, Proficiency or Competency Based Learning!

Carol W
Carol W
August 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Taryn,
Look at the deception of what the elites are calling the core! “Mastery based” what a crock!! It’s their evil bias that they want mastered!! Parents for the most part are way to deceived to pull their kids out of this snake pit! Teachers are to be trusted and some can but not if they want to keep their jobs long!

Deena
Deena
August 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Yes Carol. I was told to watch common core 2nd grade math lessons on YouTube. If our kids have to learn that way they will not understand addiction or subtraction.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 17, 2017 7:46 am
Charlottesville was a “false flag”/staged event. All designed to push the narrative – white Conservatives are racist. Evidence here – https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/08/15/signs-of-charlottesville-white-supremacist-rally-being-a-false-flag/ Remember that the VA Governor is very close friends with the Clintons who “gave” him the election. I lived in NC at the time & heard of countless examples of election fraud! Soros is a top shareholder in Diebold, which provides a significant percentage of the voting machines. 😢 Now the narrative is being linked to Christians 😥😥 – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-christian-terrorist_us_59945430e4b0a88ac1bc38a8 I am so tired of the lies, character assassinations of Conservatives & Christians, the nonstop manipulation of the sleeping masses, and the constant tidal wave against morality & God. Sad to say, I have reached my breaking point. I used to pray for God to spare Mystery Babylon, N. America, because of the number of loved ones & friends that reside there but no more. I continue to pray for people’s repentance but my once beloved Nation is cancerous, dirty, immoral & evil to the core. The number of true followers of God has dwindled to a very small percentage in our once Christian nation. The majority of our nation is driven by GREED, POWER, POSITION & PERSONAL INTEREST. God will supernaturally protect his people from the wicked when judgment comes. However, I have been mourning my country & the loss of what it was & what it stood for since I woke up in 2015. I am done with this mourning. Now I only mourn my Christian brothers & sisters that live among the continual deception, anger, hatred & cruelty towards people following a God-honoring life in the U.S. & around the world. For those that are still asleep, many by choice through their action, I feel little sympathy. Very clearly we are told by Our Father that… Read more »
Mike M
Mike M
August 17, 2017 11:28 am

Expat Girl you hit the nail on the head it was a false flag. The evidence suggests that TPTB set up both sides of the protest – and ordered the police to stand down and funnel the right-wingers through a gauntlet… The leftists that got ran over probably don’t realize that the same people who paid them to be there were most likely responsible for them getting ran over. Those who weren’t paid to be there are being played. Their eyes are blinded and they don’t want to look for the truth. I’ve know that the Democrats were the party of the KKK since I was a kid and I’m no genius. Deception is everywhere. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book.

Like you I am pretty confident that we won’t come back from this slide. Jeff Byerly has some pretty sobering words on his blog today. The train has left the station. But take heart, for the Glory of the Lord is risen upon His people. It is ours to go on the offensive spiritually now…laying hands on the sick, interceding, witnessing and ministering the Gospel as though we are in the end times, because we are there. As A.W. Tozer put it, practice the presence of God. There is much yet to accomplish for the Kingdom.

Carol W
Carol W
August 17, 2017 1:18 pm

False flags and diversions! It’s what we are living through right now! Prophets are warning the soon attack of the Russians coordinated with the Chinese upon our own soil!! These two plan while we send massive troops and ships to Asia worried over N Korea! Our homelands left wide open to invasion! Rick Wiles is one of many who saw Russia and China attack the US during Christmas holiday, when decorations are up!! Divide and conquer that’s what this season is about!

Pierre Dungee
August 18, 2017 5:05 pm
Expat Girl, America will NOT be saved. However, we, as Christians, are to be contending for the faith and we are to be proclaiming the gospel to places like America since it will be destroyed (it’s just a matter of when). As Ambassadors of Christ, we are to save as many as we can save and then let the devil have what is left. Our purpose is not to save America, but the lost people in America and the world. You have to be powered up by the Holy Ghost to cut through all of the brainwashing by Common Core and the other ‘programs’ that are out there to be able to reach the lost people. First and foremost, you have NO power unless you are IN Christ, have your household and marriages in Order, and are being led by the Holy Ghost. The devil will only flee and respond if you have more power than he has. This is where our efforts should be now so we can stand against the wiles of the devil. Do we have the power and the authority to do so? Sadly, many ‘Christians’ do not, as many of them do not even have the Holy Ghost or do not know Jesus Christ personally. You can download the information you need from getyouranswersonline.com or find a place, books, or teaching somewhere to get the answers you need to be able to stand in this evil day. I do not care if you get the information from the books I have mentioned or any other place, but get the power you will need to stand against the devil. The devil is flexing on America because Americans have not stood up against him to make him run away. Get with the Lord Jesus Christ and ask… Read more »
sahran
August 17, 2017 1:14 am

Both parties need to be cleaned up…spiritually

Brenda K
Brenda K
August 17, 2017 8:59 am

Totally agree with your comment. The problem arises when we attach blame to only one side. So many Christians are blinded by this left /right argument. The only right side to be on is God’s side, and he is neither Democrat or Republican. Christians need to remember this and act accordingly.

Mike
Mike
August 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Sharan you do realize this was an orchestrated event by the left. Which is communist front organization called Democrats, and by its nature is the anti Christian and Anti God. This event was the Hegelian dialectic in full motion.

Expat gal
Expat gal
August 18, 2017 10:14 pm

You are correct Mike. Here’s another article discussing who is orchestrating actions of the “alt-left” & “alt-right” & it’s the same people! http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/08/18/wake-up-people-alt-left-and-alt-right-are-run-by-the-same-forces-the-goal-is-divide-and-conquer/

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 17, 2017 5:54 pm
Is this really what the media Is potraying it to be? The shields and helmets on both sides are identical, and look expensive. How do they come up with these things in large quantities so quickly? Who is paying for them? The KKK costumes are laughable. The chanters have zero expression on their faces, no passion whatsoever. Looks like bussed in, paid actors by that dragon, Soros and Move on.org. Why were the police complicit? Why was the murderous driver’s social media account wiped clean afterward? To hide his political affiliation and obsessions? Was there not a recent post here stating that Obama and company’s next ploy was to bring in paid leftists posing as conservatives behaving in a vile manner to smear Trump and all conservatives to create anarchy? They got caught doing just that in Chicago at a Trump campaign rally. It seemed too bizarre to be just two radical sides battling one another. “The wicked walk on every side while the vilest men are exalted.” Ps.12:8 In this situation, it appears the media is falsely setting up conservatives and Donald Trump while exonerating and glorifying liberals. Seems like a diabolical deception to create chaos, amplify the racist card, smear all conservatives as alt right bigots, set up and blame our president for bigotry to concoct more impeachable ammunition as the Russian story fizzles. They are trying to overthrow him while they incite civil war to divide and conquer so they can usher in the loathsome Beast and beast system. This is the birthing stage of civil war, I heard the Lord say. Is this why they are using civil war icons? Keep questioning. Keep asking our Heavenly Father. I ask Him to postpone judgement for the sake of the elect But mostly, let’s keep trusting His guidance… Read more »
Flattop
Flattop
August 17, 2017 12:37 pm

James Bailey: Its not about the south, its not about slavery, its about the deep state trying to create chaos in our land, and to discredit our President. Plain and simple.

Jen B.
Jen B.
August 17, 2017 2:35 pm

I am sad that we are still fighting over race, statues, who did this or said that…yet…while all this diversion is going on within our country we have a much bigger problem…other countries looking to go to war with us?! Will everyone be shocked once they are on our land…will the subject of race and statues be the topic of conversation or can we just stand together as one and show other countries we have our ducks in a row and stand united?!!

Taryn
Taryn
August 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Thxs for clarity! Everyone must watch the movie-Hillary’s America by Dinesh because it is literally a history lesson on the Democratic Party!

Melissa Ledbetter
Melissa Ledbetter
August 17, 2017 3:34 am

This isn’t about which parties are right and wrong and which ones stand for God. I can say God is NOT represented in either party. White supremacy is wrong and evil that’s what needs to be said. This is about people standing against racism. People shouting “blood and soil” and “Jews will not replace us” are acting against God and believers should be pointing to the love of God. Finger pointing to the other party only fans the flames of division.

Trump is usually so verbal of things he doesn’t like but is currently making exuses for white supremacists. Or in the very least, dodging the issue (much like Obama did with radical Islam). I don’t believe we should make excuses for Trump’s behavior.

Yes, I believe he was chosen by God. God told me to vote for him because certain things needed to be put in place. But I was fully aware that his presidency was not going to bring back holiness to this nation. On the contrary. Even so, I trusted God though I struggled to understand why he wanted Trump.

Please believers, no more excuses for Trump. Horrific events like Charlottesville are opportunities to share Christ’s love rather than defend broken men and point fingers at other broken men. Let’s point to and defend Christ in all we do shall we?

sahran
August 17, 2017 1:50 pm

God told you to.vote for him and you still have discernment to see he has major flaws and not defend every move he makes as the sayING ” touch not mine annointed” and realize his purpose in office was to full full God’s plan not the desire of men’s heart …you are truly rare …Be bleased sis

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 18, 2017 1:01 am
Sahran, welcome home sister. We are all on here to learn and to grow in Yahuwshua haMashiach and to wash our robes and garments in His blood. Our Father has me as one going out to the highways and byways in order to ‘ compel them to come in so that my house may be filled.'(Lk.14:23). Right now, I ride a bicycle a couple miles into town and He sets up divine appointments at a local coffee shop. I never know what the people will look like in the flesh but they seem ‘highlighted’ in the spirit to me. They just stand out and there is a glow given off by them. That glow is what you have also. And a peace. Don’t let satan use distractions, no matter how innocuous take you out of that place of peace because then he will succeed in cutting off that light shining out of you causing you to glow. When you walk around you will notice people looking at you but it is not always [my note: I ask you to forgive me and to charge me with any account of wrong prejudice incurred toward you on account of those walking out their lives in the flesh]. It is not always those with evil in their hearts but it is an attraction in the spirit. Tonight, I walked back to sit down at my table and a young black man and his daughter were sitting at the table next to me that I had not seen walk in . But, when I saw him, I could not take my eyes off of him and finally, after almost 5 minutes of trying to figure out where I had met him before or where I knew him from or maybe he was the brother… Read more »
sahran
August 18, 2017 1:26 am

Brother, my heart was heavy but I thank God for his mercy and grace and you for allowing Him to use you on this mighty way…Thank you for this word of encouragement and be blessed.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 19, 2017 11:37 am

As I was in Father’s Presence earlier He reminded me of you and when I started to pray He flashed a picture of Sarah before me and impressed this scripture to share with you.
‘Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?’?Gen18:12
The word He highlighted was ‘pleasure’. I felt He wanted me to tell you that yes, you will see ‘pleasure’ in your time.
…and we shall know if we continue on to know the Lord.
I have struggled these past years and Father is faithful and has step by step taken me and cleaned and washed me(of all the sins and ignorance I had been struggling under-and yes, some of it was my own fault! I Knew better* and yet in my mind I justified it and that was my undoing and prolonged the process. ). He is doing a quicker work today I can see and you are one of His. Fear not neither let your heart be troubled little one. He is our strong tower that we run into and are safe.

* I could have tried justifying my ‘sin’ by claiming as Eve that I was deceived by the pastors, those wolves in sheep’s clothing, who encouraged me in sin but we both know I could not have been lead away into sinning had that temptation not had any root in my heart. And besides, there are way too many mature believers on here and one of them would for sure see right through that flimsy excuse! !!!

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 17, 2017 9:12 pm

I believe Trump is part of God’s judgement on America , his election brought so many underlying issue to the surface like white supremacist,racism,paedophilia,anti-semism, civil-war,international war etc. just like Bible gave us a sign that “at the last TRUMP” 1Cor.15:52 God is using Donald Trump as the last president to bring issues that are buried(dead issues) to surface (to live) for judgement to come to pass. My candid advice is that instead of defending a party and blaming others while not have a corporate prayer sessions confessing this sins just like I heard a group of intercessors did a while ago ( they confessed that the whites-Spanish descent committed genocide and hatred sin against the native Americans in the process of colonizing America land.) If this is done very well I believe God might decide to soften the judgement a little bit like He did when Ahab repented before Him. Nevertheless judgement will still come to pass. Many black people died and suffered as a result of their color of their skin and an ungodly belief that the whites are a superior race; God will not overlook this, like He choose to permit man to kill animals after man left Eden. God will bring judgement on those responsible for this whether white or black , christian or non-christian etc. Let us humble ourselves before the Lord and repent on our behalf and on the behalf of our natural brethren that God in judgement will make a way out in His mercy. Note : This is just an admonition not a rebuke nor am I taking side . God bless you all.

Abby
Abby
August 17, 2017 9:49 am

But that doesn’t mean we can give the other side a free pass. I mean, are we all really ignoring the fact that there were literal nazis on the streets that day? Yes, there is hypocrisy on both sides, but I think one side is more flawed than the other. But this is exactly the kind of thing Satan does to turn us against each other! So instead of arguing with each other, we should keep praying, and focus on the coming tribulation ahead

sahran
August 17, 2017 11:27 am

Exactly, I believe it is a combination of orchesrated acts from Tptb working with the left and right with paid agitators, not just one party -this is not anything new, they have been doing this,and men acting out of their own volition….Is David Duke part of the conspiracy congratulating Trump.on Twitter….could be…Is trump discriminating against blacks decades ago also part of it….anything is possible guess

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
August 20, 2017 3:58 am
Sahran, this afternoon as I was praying, YHWH asked me if I remembered the day when He told me that my dad would die and I had to leave at once if I wanted to see him alive one last time? I said ‘yes’, and then He asked me if I remembered what deal I had made with Him in exchange for me leaving on this 40 year wilderness experience and I said’ yes, that my dad would be saved’ and ‘How?,’ father YHWH asked me, ‘did I show you that I had kept my part?’ That was when I remembered our conversation the other day and I realized that every time in my life something significant as a sign from Yah was about to happen He would bring that through a black ‘messenger angel’ to me. That happened last night and He reminded me of the first time it happened was through a black minister in Columbus, Texas who walked in to my dads hospital room in 1996 and asked him if he could pray for him to get saved and my dad said yes! You see I am a son of those whom yhwh has delivered from the prejudice of the past and your Father and my Father are bringing you and me together on here and this is our Father in heaven who is sending His sign to our generation that while chaos and destruction are increasing on this earth, He is still in control and He is bringing together His sheep and they shall feed in His good pasture and never again shall they hunger nor thirst.’ Sarah, may I call you that? I have never seen you in the flesh but I know you in the spirit and our Father is coming in acceleration at… Read more »
sahran
August 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Hello Thomas, of course you may call me that..a prophetess months ago told me I was a Sarah in the spirit and would birth many….yes, God is amazing how he orchestrates divine appointments..thank you for sharing your experience as well and your patience..the Lord has been showing me I need more patience with my brothers and sister…Can’t wait to see you too..Be blessed

Avidan
August 17, 2017 8:17 am

This ls The end time,
There Are Some Things We All Not Be Entangle With.
We Do Want To Inherit The Earth.

Read lsaiah 8:13
The Word Declare Thus:-

“Don’t Regard Alliance What This people Calls Call Alliance.
Don’t Fear What They Fear Or Be Awestruck By It.
But
Lord Almighty Consecrated Him”.

This Is The End Time
We Should Not Be Stuck Into The World Controversy.

What at Happens in Charlottesville VA
Are Part Of The Devil Design.

If We Don’t Heed This Warning
The Rich Will soon be Running From Their Houses
Rape And Mayhem Will soon Follow.
Society Will Be Taken Over by The Trouble Makers.