Catholic Talk Show Host Publicly Calling Pope Francis False Prophet

Colombian talk show host Jose Galat

Since his first day in office on March 13 2013, Pope Francis has taken unprecedented actions to unify the religions of the world into one global religion, but his actions have brought division within his own flock. At least one Catholic leader in Colombia, talk show host Jose Galat, is calling him a false prophet who is paving the way for the antichrist.

An ultra-conservative university and television network director has fallen out of grace with Colombia’s Catholic church after claiming Pope Francis is a “false prophet” who is “paving the way for the Antichrist.”

The influential but radical Jose Galat, director of the Great Colombia university and Teleamiga television network, almost spewed fire when interviewed by Blu Radio about an impending papal visit to Colombia.

The Colombian Catholic Church had urged all clergies in the country to dissuade worshipers from watching the Teleamiga network after Galat had called the pope a false prophet in his talk show, “A coffee with Galat.”

When interviewed about his collision with church authorities, Galat doubled down, claiming that the “real pope” is Benedict XVI, who resigned in 2013.

Francis “was elected by a mafia of cardinals,” according to the ultra-conservative TV network and university director.

Colombia’s Catholic Church has been caught in the middle of the dispute with the Vatican promoting peace and democracy on one side, and radical thought leaders like Galat and Uribe opposing the political inclusion of communists on the other. (see the complete post)

Jose Galat’s claims are supported by a prophetic vision received by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj. In October 2016, he was caught up into heaven where he heard the following prophetic discussion,

“The Pope will join hands with a political world leader to establish a One World Religion. People from all over the world will be required to worship his One World Religion of peace. This new religion will remove all the barriers of race, caste, and creed. As a result, it will be accepted by all the world’s political leaders as it will promote and guarantee peace.” (see the complete post)

A prophetic word from Terry Bennett, founder of Messengers of Shiloh Ministries, indicates the rift within the Catholic Church is only in the early stages. He saw hundreds of thousands of Catholics leaving the church in objection to compromises to create a global religion during the seven year period from 2022 to 2028. He also saw many of them put to death for their opposition.

Ed H
Ed H
August 3, 2017 9:21 am

Pope Benedict “resigns ” then the dome gets hit by lightning twice. The new pope gets elected on 3/13/13 a highly occultic number.

He is a false prophet just by what he says alone. Pope says atheists can do good and go to heaven. The scriptures say something very different John 3:5.

We need to pray for the Catholic people who are deceived but loyal to the Pope.

Phil Titus
August 3, 2017 10:30 pm

I am Catholic but am worried in regards to what the Pope is doing and saying. Christ is the only way there is no other way but through Christ. I believe we are running out of time….I don’t know what is going to happen. I pray daily that God will judge us with his Mercy and Love He will say well done good and faithful servant…..I have one question for all of you I see and re add that people hear God and know what direction to go what about those who don’t how can we hear his voice in the bibke it says he will tell us which way to go to go left or right how can one hear his voice? Now is the time to learn how to hear his voice now is the time to get your spritual life in order before it is to late….I want to hear his voice his will for our family which way to go….can anyone help?

Tess
Tess
August 4, 2017 2:28 pm

Hi Phil
I consider myself a “recovering” catholic. I was raised in the Catholic Church as have many generations of my family on both sides. I began to study the Bible and can tell you that until you do that, you will not understand the Word which is Jesus Christ.
He will give you ears to hear if you only study The Word!
I agree that Petrus Romanus is a book that will open your eyes to what the Vatican is really about.
Please close you eyes to man made laws and receive the freedom that non denominational, bible based churches offer. Freely read the Bible!
To God be the Glory

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 4, 2017 1:30 am

Phil Titus and Abby. Fruitful Sermons on YouTube has an audio posted called ‘God’s will – by Kathryn Kuhlman. I hope that it blesses you both.

My ear was first circumcised following my heart being circumcised. I hit rock bottom and the LORD took me through the 10 commandments and showed me how I had broken every one of them. From the experiences i have had, He was instilled in me a deep fear of the LORD which governs me. First and foremost I recognise the LORDs authority and His right to govern me. He has applied the rod of correction to me throughout my life. The scriptures say that a broken and contrite spirit he will not despise and that His sheep hear his voice. I think that fine tuning my ability to hear has to do with trusting and obeying the last thing he told / prompted me to do. (Hence my reply) Begins with being not just a hearer of the word but a doer. There are so many varied ways that the LORD can speak to us or direct us but it begins with being surrendered to His will and having no confidence in the flesh. In John 5 Jesus explained “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the son also does.

As you walk by faith (living by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God), you may be ostracized but Have the Faith of God. I hope that helps.

Abby
Abby
August 4, 2017 11:42 pm

Thank you, Jane. I looked up the video, and I immediately felt the Holy Spirit moving when I listened to it. I have felt, ever since I started to pursue God more in my life and seek true righteousness, that I would eventually get in hot water (so to speak) with the Catholic Church. That day may come sooner than later, but I accept that, and I am willing to suffer for the Lord

William
William
August 4, 2017 1:17 am

How to Wait on God Part 1 by Bro. Sadhu Selvaraj

It should help you more when you watch all of Bro. Sadhu Selvaraj ‘s video.

Phil Titus
August 4, 2017 11:26 pm

William thank you for your link. I know of this brother and have listed to him previously but not the ones you have shown me and will listen to him God Bless

Wiiliam
Wiiliam
August 4, 2017 1:12 am

How to Wait on God Part 1 by Bro. Sadhu Selvaraj

It should help you more when you watch all of Bro. Sadhu Selvaraj ‘s video.

Abby
Abby
August 3, 2017 11:01 pm

Hi, Phil, when I read your message, it really resonated with me, especially since I am Catholic.
I, too, worry about a lot of that sometimes, and struggle to hear the Lord’s voice. I suggest that you search your thoughts and emotions while you pray. If the Lord is telling you something, you will feel a subconscious pull towards what He wants. Make sure to test the spirit, and pray for confirmation when Jesus reveals these things to you. I know He will, for Scripture says “Ask, and you shall receive.” I am not sure where I am supposed to go, either, but I will keep praying, and the Lord will reveal it to me when the time is right. Hope this helps!

Phil Titus
August 4, 2017 11:25 pm

Thanks Abby our time on this earth is drawing to a close…we should pray for each other that God will bless us both to hear his voice clearly. ..

BeeBee
BeeBee
October 12, 2017 1:47 pm
Hello Abby, Please read what I wrote up for you and all other Catholics struggling to figure out what the heck is going on within the once Catholic Church. One day, while complaining to God about the fact that we can’t go to Church anymore and that we are being wasted just sitting here. I then heard HIS voice, loud and clear. He said, “Wait for Me”. Waiting for Him is VERY hard for me, and many others as well. I know things happen in HIS time. Not ours. But sometimes I don’t think I can hang in there. The Holy Rosary keeps us close to Him, even though we have no True Mass (Tridentine Mass. celebrated by REAL priests). 99% out there are false priests, and the other 1% have been removed from the churches and replaced by imposters). The Holy Rosary is the only thing we have left. Also, if you can find a real scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, she will protect you from both bodily and spiritual harm. That scapular has saved my life many times. I’ve seen it. This is a very dangerous world, and not only natural accidents, but there are many Satanists who want to kill us and they really try. My husband is alive only because of the scapular as well. No other scapulars will do. You’ll need more than one because they can get very dirty. Hand wash them in the sink and hang to dry. The dryer will just shrivel them up and they’ll never flatten again. I wear the white one with brown wool on the back. If you can only find the ones encased in plastic, you can carefully cut the plastic off. They are less than $1 each at selected religious stores. Those stores are… Read more »
James Grubbs
James Grubbs
August 3, 2017 12:56 pm

Yes and Amen Ed. Thank you for the reminder.

David
David
August 6, 2017 6:22 pm

And the exact time for the election was 7:06 AM (6 and 66)

Ed H
Ed H
August 6, 2017 7:05 pm

Wow. I did not know that one.

St.Khawnan
August 4, 2017 4:16 am

Amen! Literally had a dream about this TRUTH a week ago-

Pope Francis looked at me (it was a bust of only his face), smiled; then, suddenly transformed into a snarling demonic-zombie-type being with slinted snake like eyes, a forked toung, and fangs that oozed with rabies…

Nice image of a Pope, huh? The LORD was clearly showing me his TRUE IDENTITY…

St.Khawnan
August 4, 2017 4:36 am

The LORD put this on my heart to look up “Rabies”-Viral disease [quoted from wikipedia]

Rabies is a viral disease that causes inflammation of the brain in humans and other mammals. Early symptoms can include fever and tingling at the site of exposure. These symptoms are followed by one or more of the following symptoms: violent movements, uncontrolled excitement, fear of water, an inability to move parts of the body, confusion, and loss of consciousness. Once symptoms appear, the result is nearly always death.

The time period between contracting the disease and the start of symptoms is usually one to three months; however, this time period can vary from less than one week to more than one year. The time is dependent on the distance the virus must travel to reach the central nervous system. -Wikipedia

BeeBee
BeeBee
October 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Yeah, I knew it, he’s a reptilian from hell.
The fallen angels (and all angels good and bad) can shapeshift.
He made some of the fallen angels to be creatures of hell. As creatures, they can also shapeshift. Hence, reptilians. They can all shapeshift.
They can look human and they can also look like dangerous animals and birds of prey. Whatever they want.

Peggy Ann
August 3, 2017 2:17 pm
This is off-topic, but it’s important—- God’s HEART— being used to SAVE SOULS as led by the Holy Spirit! [Here is a great story regarding witnessing done by an NFL quarterback]– Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr shared a powerful story about the day God spoke to him and helped him save the lives of three people who were desperate and about to commit suicide. A video of Carr’s testimony posted to Facebook Saturday has gone viral, with nearly a million views and more than 15,000 shares. In the video, Carr explains why he believes it’s so important to be obedient to God, especially when the personal stakes are high. Carr said he was speaking at a large event with his brother where hundreds of people were in attendance. At the end of the event, a pastor announced an altar call for his church. “As clear as day, the Holy Spirit tells me, ‘Someone in here is going to commit suicide unless you say something,’” Carr recalled. That’s when the NFL quarterback became conflicted: Should he really stand up during an altar call and announce that God told him someone in the room was going to try to kill himself? He thought, what happens if it’s a false alarm and I look “silly” in front of a large crowd of people? “I know what I’m supposed to do, but I’m trying to question myself because that’s a big step,” Carr said. “That’s a lot of obedience to step out there and do that.” Then the football player mustered up some courage and interrupted the pastor, grabbing his microphone. Watch Carr tell his story: “I said, ‘Someone in here, it got so hard, to where you are going to end your life and you are going to kill yourself and commit suicide… Read more »
Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 3, 2017 2:38 pm

What a great testimony. God is fixing to uses his people in places we normally do not see, standing up for him. I believe when Tim Tebow was playing, he started to drift away from Jesus Christ into the world, and he lost his starting position for it, and was ran out of the NFL. I believe God is going to bless this Derek Carr with 1 or more Superbowls, and I am a Buccaneers fan saying this.

I really do believe we are going to see more of God’s people be put into high ranking, high spotlight positions around the world to declare the Gospel.

Ben
Ben
August 3, 2017 8:58 pm

I was educated about him (The Pope) even before he was elected pope. Has anyone here read the book “Petrus Romanus” by Thomas Horn or read about the prophesy of the popes? If you are not yet convinces about this pope’s role, just google Tom Horn and see the investigative work he did on this pope and the Vatican.

BeeBee
BeeBee
October 12, 2017 1:44 pm

He’s not a pope and never was.

Diana
Diana
August 3, 2017 10:59 am

James, Thankyou for posting this.What an important word concerning the Pope and our brothers and sisters of the catholic church who will come out and be faithful to our Lord…meanwhile we have many of our “protestant brothers and sisters” who are converging with the ONE WORLD RELIGION…All in the name of false love and
peace…..Two very prominent protestant ministers mentioned after meeting with Pope Francis (who is a Jesuit priest) military arm of the catholic church) first “black pope” in office of Vicar…made mention that they saw the love of Jesus all over him(the pope)..Really? Where is the discernment of those that name the name of Christ.
They have caused many to follow their pernicious ways…leaders of the blind, paving the way for the anti-christ…Meanwhile the eyes of many of our catholic brethren are waking up..
Bless you today.

Lydia Hodge
August 3, 2017 3:00 pm

Great word. May all God’s people arise and take a bold stand. Souls are at stake. Many will be swept away into this false deluding system all in the name of peace and love.

Eduardo
August 3, 2017 2:27 pm

Pope Francis is the false prophet in the book of Revelations and Obama is the Son of Perdition who is on the verge of coming back and ruling more likely through the United Nations.

Lydia Hodge
August 3, 2017 7:11 pm

Oh my goodness. This is happening right before our very eyes.

BeeBee
BeeBee
October 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Bumma is not the antichrist, though.

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
August 3, 2017 12:55 pm

Hopefully there will be many more priests, such as this man, who will fall out of grace with the unrepentant church for telling their parishioners the truth.

Lydia Hodge
August 3, 2017 7:01 pm

Interesting news. Allies of Pope Francis bash conservatives in US comparing them to jihadists.

John S
August 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Prophet Sadhu Selvaraj was told by our Lord Jesus in 2015 at an Australian Conference that the present Pope Francis is the False Prophet according to Revelation 13 and Lord Jesus gave him all the evidences from the same chapter 13 to Sadhu. This is the most shocking video about this Pope in the above youtube link….Sadhu says this at 01:58:00…

Phil Titus
August 7, 2017 10:08 pm

Thank you what you said is important to me to be devout Catholic and not be in communion with the false prophet….I believe these are the end times. I intercede on God’s Mercy especially those who do not know him…Those who will die in the event that will trigger tribulation on this nation and the world….I pray for my supervisor who is transitioning into a man and is married to a woman. And has a baby I ask God for his mercy on this family and other families like this.. I beg for God’s mercy on all the sinners of the world who am I to throw the first stone? I am as bad as they are I am a sinner…. Our family is covered in Christ’s blood and we are believers but we are still sinners we need to have mercy and compassion for those who don’t know Christ let us be part of the great harvest…