Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj – Pope Will Join Hands with The Man of Sin

In my previous posts, I shared how God has not revealed to me the identity of the false prophet, the second beast described in Revelation 13, but I identified the Pope as a strong candidate. That theory gained ground today with the following word from Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, which he shared in Neville Johnson’s January 2017 newsletter. Sundar is an Indian prophet who accurately saw the 2016 Presidential election victory of Donald Trump as well as many other events.

“On October 4, 2016, being the second day of Rosh Hashanah, as I was waiting on God, my spirit was caught up into the heavenly realm before the Council of Elders.

I saw many ancient prophets from biblical days seated around the table. When I came, they asked me to sit with them as a witness to hear their discussion (2 Chronicles 18:18; Amos 3:7). I heard them discussing the things that are shortly coming to pass.

The Pope will join hands with a political world leader to establish a One World Religion. People from all over the world will be required to worship his One World Religion of peace. This new religion will remove all the barriers of race, caste, and creed. As a result, it will be accepted by all the world’s political leaders as it will promote and guarantee peace. When this is enforced a large percentage of Christians will embrace it (2 Thessalonians 2:1-3).

The One World Leader will come to establish a One World Religion. The Bible calls the One World Political Leader the man of sin (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4). Though a large percentage of the church believers will fall away, yet the true remnant church of God will remain strong, steadfast and faithful. Like a ship that is on rough sea waves, it will sail safely through the shaking. Even though the waves—demonic waves taller than the sails of the ship will come to crash on it, but the ship will remain steady. How is that possible? Because the Hand of the Spirit of the Lord will hold it strong. Many will die trying to keep the boat afloat. Those who die—martyrs, angels will come to bear them up safely to the Father’s presence. A huge company of martyrs will rise in the last days (Revelation 6:11).

The One World Government will arise under the leadership of this political leader. Most of us have been hearing this for many years. Now the time has come closer.”

The second beast has the appearance of a lamb, which represents religion, but will speak like a dragon, which represents Satan (Revelation 13:11). In other words, the new One World Religion will be filled with the spirit of Satan.

The second beast has the same authority as the first beast and uses his authority to force everyone on earth to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. He will deceive the world by performing great signs, including making fire come down from heaven. Those who refuse to worship the beast will be put to death. The second beast acts as the law enforcement agent for the first beast, requiring everyone to take his mark on their right hand or on their forehead (Revelation 13).

This post is sure to offend many Catholics, but that is not the intent. Prophet Terry Bennett saw hundreds of thousands of Catholics rejecting the One World Religion, but it cost many of them their lives.

This word from Sundar also confirms what many in the Church today do not believe, the time for the fulfillment of these ancient prophecies is now drawing close.

Phil Titus
January 13, 2017 4:13 PM
I am a practicing Catholic and I always had a bad feeling in regards to the pope the way he is embrace the various religions throughout the world he is very liberal in regards to some of his policies but I believe he will be more liberal in policies later on. As of now I am staying with the Catholic Church but am praying to God that he will show us an underground church to go to. Our family is very conservative Catholics but the time for us to leave the church is not yet. I believe our churches will resemble the Chinese Churches or the Iranian Churches where the government will force us to go underground hence is why we are praying for a true underground church if not our family will start our own. James I am not mad and agree with your article I am an Indian and follow prophet Sundar and lis ten to NevilleJohnson and other prophets and i see the writing is o the wall and our tI’m with the church is almost over and it is tI’m to look eslew here soon bUT not quite yet. Juse to let your know jus be cause we beleven on intercession of the saints and the rosary and sone people say that is from the devil just be cause you and others beleve that i do not nor do our family. Our family believes these are the end times we believe we are in Revelation. Our family are preparing because we know the financial market is going to collapse and that there will be shortage of food water etc. We are preparing what we can but our trust is in Christ He will provide for us. We are preparing ourselves spiritually and do not want to… Read more »
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 10, 2017 4:51 PM
I copied this in context from our Catholic friend. “I don’t want to leave the Body and Blood of Christ through the Eucharist yet until u have to…..That Eucharist . . .” Even through I’m very busy, I feel led to replay. I sense this Catholic person has a good heart. I too was an extremely devout Roman Catholic, and I attended Catholic school. I said the Rosary every night. After I married and had three kids, I often attended Mass during the week as well as Sunday. I had a copy of the D Reams Catholic Bible; and one day I picked it up and read the Book of Revelation. I always read a books last chapter first, as I’m an author and it’s a habit I have. Anyway, as Catholics we were NOT taught that Bible study is important. During that period I began listening the Old Time Gospel Hour on the radio, and played real Christian hymns on my record player. As a Avon lady one day I knocked on the door of a nice woman who invited me inside. She bought a tube of lotion, and proceeded to tell me all about the TRUE GOSPEL OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST***** The following Sunday I went with her family to a small Pentecostal Church where I was convicted of my need for a PERSONAL SAVIOR. However, the Holy Spirit had some more work to do in me, before I made my full heartfelt commitment to Jesus Christ. I then began listening to another Gospel program on the radio from a street Mission, where the homeless guys would sing old time Hymns, and the lady Pastor gave a short, but wonderful sermon. Oh, the Lord did so much in my life to draw me to Jesus, and finally… Read more »
Jerome Popiel
September 11, 2017 12:51 AM

I enjoyed reading your testimony Linda. I am also a former Catholic, now Pentecostal. I think there are many Catholics who are saved because they simply trust Christ and not Rome and her sacraments. Rome will always keep the simple Gospel hidden from her people because they are afraid it would weaken their power and control over the people. You see, if you want to be saved, you need to come to them. If you want sins forgiven, you must come to them.They hold the power to forgive. If you seek the eternal life promised in the bible, you must knock on their door.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 10, 2017 7:50 PM
You will find the same answer regardless of the source’s in Roman Catholic teaching. What is the Holy Eucharist? [a] The Holy Eucharist is a sacrament and a sacrifice. In the Holy Eucharist, under the appearances of bread and wine, the Lord Christ IS contained, offered, and received. [b] The whole Christ is really, truly, and substantially present in the Holy Eucharist. We use the words “really, truly, and substantially” to describe Christ’s presence in the Holy Eucharist in order to distinguish Our Lord’s teaching from that of mere men who falsely teach that the Holy Eucharist is only a sign or figure of Christ, or that He is present only by His power. My reply, Linda Courtney, this reply address points [a] and [b] where Catholic teaching is simple. The Roman Catholic is taught from childhood that ONLY an Ordained Priest has the power and authority vested IN him by virtue of Priestly ordination to change a wafer of host into the body, blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ. This is done ONLY during a special part of the Mass called Transubstantiation when the Priest holds the host in the air and speaks the right words that changes the wafer or host into the Christ. At that point in time during the millions of Masses being offered worldwide; every single wafer or host IS literally changed into Jesus Christ. The faithful Catholic ONLY is worthy enough to eat the wafer or host, which is often the same in their mind as . . .”ACCEPTING JESUS INTO THEIR HEART,” just as I was also taught. I must say in loving kindness it’s very difficult to unlearn wrong teaching. It took nearly a year for the Holy Spirit to teach me truth from error in many areas of Doctrine, and… Read more »
Michael P.
Michael P.
January 15, 2017 6:25 PM

May I suggest that people here take a look at some of the work done by Church Militant? Even if you have something against Catholics or Catholicism in general, please have an open mind and look at some of the articles or videos they have done. They are resisting and exposing the corruption in the middle ranks of the Catholic church as well as having some good commentary on politics and calling out the NWO. They also provide good and sound teaching on true Catholicism and Catholic teaching (not the poor understanding that even the majority of luke-warm Catholics have). Their youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChurchMilitantTV/videos

Some of the producers where born Catholic, left and became Protestant and now have come back to the Catholic faith.

New York Times had a scathing article on them … https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/us/church-militant-theology-is-put-to-new-and-politicized-use.html … so they must be doing something right if they drew the ire of NYT!

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
January 13, 2017 1:31 PM

In July 2016, christians fromdiffrent denominations and religions met in Washington DC for the “Together 2016” . This movement is also known as the reset movement, which is an attempt to unite different faiths while diminishing the divisions between various Christian doctrines. The movement was promoted by many well known churches, christian leaders and christian musicians. Pope Francis made an appearance by video and encouraged the crowd to accept the false ecumenical faith. I was astonished to see the list of Christians leaders who promoted and attended the event. I am sure some of them may have good intentions but it is clear to see that the majority of the organizers are trying to prepare the world to accept the false religion.

“But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”( 2 Timothy 3:1-7)

Sandra
Sandra
January 13, 2017 2:39 PM
Paula
Paula
January 14, 2017 4:14 AM

I was confused and at the same time shocked by this article, Sandra. Do they realize they are blessing the act of murder? How in the world can you bless someone’s decision to kill an unborn child?? What next? Will pastors bless folk for their decision to commit adultery, lie, gossip, swear, steal…?? God help us!

Diane B
January 13, 2017 11:38 PM

Pope Francis is a socialist. Much of Latin America is socialist and Catholic, so they will probably embrace it. They are misreading the Bible by saying Jesus was a socialist. Based on Acts2:44-45.

juanisaac
juanisaac
August 30, 2017 8:54 PM

Not really. Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico and most countries are not socialist. The only socialist countries are Venezuela and Cuba, and then we have Bolivia and Brazil that are socialist to some extent. Venezuela is all over the news now and so many in this country think the rest of Latin America is the same way when they are not even close. Ecuador even uses the US dollar. Chile tried to become socialist and the CIA did a coup in 1973. Guatemala tried that in 1952 and they got another CIA coup. Nicaragua got the contras after 1979. Gradada got an invasion in 1983. The US is very wary of letting socialism get a huge foothold in Latin America.
I would pay attention to the Mexican presidential election in 2018. If a leftist like Andre Manuel Lopez Obrador is elected maybe we can really worry about socialism in Latin America getting a huge foothold in LA. Nafta is getting renogotiating right now in case Lopez Obrador gets re-elected.

anonymous
anonymous
January 13, 2017 3:06 PM

I would like to add just one more point. The Terry Bennett vision of many devout Catholics in Europe resisting the One World Religion, I believe, if I recall correctly, that the point was that by far more Catholics resisted the one world religion than protestants; at least in Europe.

Rowena O
Rowena O
January 13, 2017 1:25 PM

Check out the Blue Beam Project as the administration of uniting faiths under this one world leader is done by holographic deception in the sky.
Am alerting as many as possible by God’s grace, for much is afoot.
Praise God for His promises and assurances to be with us as we trust Him.

Gary
Gary
January 13, 2017 9:30 AM

Jonathan Kleck builds a compelling case that the Vatican is in fact the ‘old serpent’ (Revelation 20:2) and ‘beast rising out of the sea’ (Revelation 13:1) His detailed explanation and Scripture references begin around 4:10 in this video: https://youtu.be/okxr3MhIm_Y.

Kenneth Heck
January 13, 2017 11:09 AM

Many catholic prophecies say that there will be a split within the church resulting in a pope and an anti-pope. The anti-pope will take control of the entire church and introduce heretical doctrines and practices, resulting in many deaths of martyrs. The true pope will flee Rome and be assassinated in a foreign country. This seems to tie in with Sundar’s prophecy.

Kathy Fiat
January 13, 2017 10:50 AM

Many prophets have told us that “the Pope” will be the false prophet. However, there are centuries of Catholic prophecy that tells us there will be an anti-pope, not validly elected, who will be this false prophet. Pope Francis has made statements that he only has a year or two left before the Lord calls him home. I expect the anti-pope / false prophet to follow him.

As a devout Roman Catholic, I know that the enemy has infiltrated the highest levels of the Catholic hierarchy (which was also prophesied by more than one Pope) . This does not mean that the Church is evil. I believe It is a sign of what a threat the Church is to the gates of hell. Also, a valid satanic mass must use a consecrated host from a valid Catholic Mass. I see this as evidence that the enemy knows that it is truly the body and blood of the Lord.

January 14, 2017 2:27 AM
I know that many will take offense to this post and I am truly sorry for causing you grief. This is a tough word to deliver right now but I’m going to do it anyway. I only do this for one reason and one reason only… THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE. I want my catholic brothers and sisters in Christ to hear the truth. But it requires a humble and contrite heart and you must NOT allow the spirit of pride to manifest in you. I was a Roman Catholic for 37 years and recieved most of the sacraments of the church. Their are many wonderful and amazing Catholic men and women who truly love Jesus Christ… who have been decieved. The church does an incredible job of making the members completely loyal in such a way that they feel tremendous guilt and self condemnation upon trying to leave. It took me several years to break free of the religious spirit that Catholicism had over me. A religious spirit is one of the most difficult demonic spirits to discern and remove. Many catholics unbeknownst to them have a religious demonic spirit that the church has attached to them at a young age through their participation in the occult rituals….making it almost impossible to leave the church without the Fathers intervention. It wasn’t until I truly humbled myself and cried out for truth that the Lord began to reveal to me the truth. I eventually recieved deliverance through a process of repentance and eventually renunciation of the Catholic Church , and in doing so The Lord was able to rebuke the religious spirit and I was able to truly walk away from the church and be totally free with eyes wide open. Praise Jesus. And by the way… The satanists… Read more »
January 14, 2017 5:33 AM

I truly believe that the closer we come to Jesus Christ, the more we lose “religion.”

Also, Carmackian, your post reminded me of this Scripture and Prayer which I received today from a friend:

“Cry aloud, do not hold back; lift up your voice like a trumpet, and show My people their transgression and the house of Jacob their sins” (Isa. 58:1).

“Lord Jesus, sometimes in love we need to confront people. Sometimes in love we need to speak up. There may be people in our lives who are making some bad or dangerous choices. We see the harm they are doing to themselves, or the risk they’re placing themselves in. Please give us discernment, wisdom, boldness, humility and love to talk with them about what they’re doing to themselves and those around them. May we love them enough to not simply turn away and act like it’s not happening. And please keep us humble, knowing that we’ve each made plenty of our own mistakes. As You lead, Holy Spirit, may we be willing to lift our voices like a trumpet and show people their sins – so that they can repent. The whole point of this is to help draw them back to You! May we always be available to lovingly, humbly point people back to You, Lord God. Amen.”

January 14, 2017 8:32 AM

This is a beautiful prayer Peggy. I pray this with you. Lord, help all of us truly see ourselves for who we are. We all fall short of your glory. We all struggle and fall. I am as guilty as any other. May we all come to the knowledge of the truth. Please minister to each of us who have our own flaws and needs that only you can change and meet. Pour out your spirit on all flesh Lord.

January 14, 2017 6:02 AM

Here is something for our brothers and sisters to be aware of:
“The Soon-Appearing Fallen Angel, Manifesting as ‘Mary,’ to Deceive the World!!!”

Idea from Peggy— It’s better to seek the Truth, no matter how difficult or what the cost than to seek to have human ideas and doctrine propped up so that one can feel that he or she is “right.” Being “right” is just an illusion. One is only “right” if one is RIGHT WITH GOD; if one’s ideas are lining up with the WORD OF GOD, not church doctrine. For that to happen, one must diligently and daily read and search the HOLY WORD for ourselves. In doing so, the only TRUE TEACHER of the Church, the HOLY SPIRIT will be our personal tutor.

January 14, 2017 9:15 AM
Peggy. I never took the time to truly apologize to you for our conversation we had over Israel last year. In the past year I’ve had to really change. The Lord poured out so much knowledge in the last 5 years on me per my prayer and request. He began to give me so much rope that I hung myself with it. I was constantly in pursuit of wisdom and knowledge. It wasn’t until I read Solomon’s work that I realized that knowledge puffs up and leads to a spirit of pride and in many ways knowledge leads to pain and unfulfillment. Because I had a lot of knowledge about all of the dirty details regarding Israel (which are no more dirty than Americas details). This knowledge had blinded me from the biblical truths regarding Israel. I can honestly say that in the past 6 months I have had a true turnaround on this matter. And it started with a gentle rebuke on your part and it required me to do some self examination and talking with The Lord about it. Now I realize that irregardless of what the devil is doing in Israel or in each of us for that matter, God is still using it to advance His will. Trying to seperate God from Israel is like trying to seperate the soul from the body. It just doesn’t work. I am truly confident that The Lord will continue to prune Israel until she is ready to recieve Him and I will never curse her again. I wanted to tell you thank you for your continual support and for being loving enough to share and defend the truth even when I didn’t want to recieve it. I love what you said about it’s not a matter of one person… Read more »
January 14, 2017 10:20 AM

Carmackian,
Not a problem whatsoever. Be prepared to be BLESSED as you BLESS the “apple of God’s eye.” Why? Well, some lyrics of a song are coming to mind, “God said it and I believe it, and that settles it for me”!

Stella
Stella
January 15, 2017 7:52 AM

Thank you Carmackian for that admission. I remember I had the same run off with you regarding Israel last year but you were adamant about it, same also with one Dean Manning who almost abused and called me a Zionist apologist. It is good to be humble and brother I appreciate your honesty and may God bless you in your quest for His truth as none of us can claim to know it all.
I hate it when people preach or talk about replacement theology without seeking the face of God especially in view of the provisions of Romans chapters 9-11. Once more brother God bless you.

January 15, 2017 9:10 AM

Well Stella… I allowed the knowledge that I had gained to override the word of God. I apologize to you, the z3 family and most importantly The Lord. I realize now that when we post comments on a public forum we better choose our words carefully because we can shape and mold other peoples thoughts and beliefs… and The Lord will judge our words just as He will judge a pastor of a church who is shaping and molding his flock. I follow z3 frequently and choose not to respond often for his very reason.

I happened to get into the fray on this post not to be condemning of our catholic brothers and sisters , but to arm them with the knowledge that they will unlikely recieve in many other places. I felt an obligation and responsibility from the Lord to tell them my testimony. And despite it being the truth I still wrestled with it not because I’m concerned about an attack or retaliation….but because I don’t want to be a stumbling block for someone in their life.

Regarding Israel, I have some friends who are strong replacement theology people and they can’t be budged on their position regardless of the scripture you share with them and I see myself in them in the past… I see a spirit of pride. If only they would say “could I be wrong? I’m going to pray for discernment on this matter and study the word and reevaluate”. Blessings to you Stella. Let’s pray that the enemy doesn’t vote to divide Israels land today and kick off ww3.

January 15, 2017 6:16 PM

Carmackian and Z3ers, please see today’s sermon (Sunday, 1/15/20/17)
by PASTOR BENJAMIN FAIRCLOTH ( also a Z3 Author)

The Lord gave him the title “Welcome to Hell Week.”

It is very sobering. It also gives good information about the situation with Israel. It lasts a little over 1 hour.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 15, 2017 11:54 PM

Hell week is also the name of the week that Navy Seal candidates are stressed and tormented 24/7 for 7 days.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 15, 2017 11:58 PM

The seals (7) begin to be undone? Godshealer7 did say the scroll with the seven seals is in the LORD’s handa few days ago.

January 16, 2017 2:41 AM

Matt NZ,
Both of your comments are interesting possible insights.

Matt NZ
January 16, 2017 2:39 PM

16:35 to 16:45 Mark
welcome to Hell week

SusanY
January 17, 2017 11:49 AM

Beautifully said Peggy A.

January 14, 2017 5:53 AM

Carmackian,
Three things:
1.) I agree that the original church in the Book of Acts was the template for all to follow. In this closing of the church age, it is the church that all true believers will return full circle to embrace. I believe that in the very near future, all denominational labels and doctrines will fall away. There will remain just TWO churches (comprised of people from all denominations; no denominations). There will be the VISIBLE APOSTATE CHURCH (compromising the Word of God; following the “One World Religion” of the “One World Order” and the UNDERGROUND TRUE CHURCH- a true pattern of the original church in the Book of Acts. This will be the persecuted church.

2.) I believe that your life has shown the FRUIT of the Spirit as evidenced in a majority of your comments and reporting of experiences, such as your concern for the soul of your uncle on his deathbed and a powerful convicting sermon that you delivered at a funeral where many were moved to tears by the power of the Holy Spirit. Anyone reading Carmackian’s comments should truly seek the Lord in prayer about them. Do not dismiss his post lightly. I truly believe that he displays the Fruit of the Spirit, and that is a major testing point.

3.) Here is something for all to consider in light of Carmackian’s post:
“Dream: You Can’t Reason with the Religious Spirit” through LINDA CLAY
(8/16/2015).

January 14, 2017 8:23 AM
This is so well said Peggy. I truly agree. I’m not trying to slander our catholic brothers and sisters. My whole family and many of my oldest friends are catholic. I’m just trying to show them their is so much more once get past their religious ideology… And in their defense… It is so hard bc for many of us those seeds have been sewn for decades. It takes time and stepping out in faith and the work of the Holy Spirit to change. I’m still struggling with my own fleshly demonic strongholds. Most Christians don’t understand that a person can be Indwelled with the Holy Spirit and still be spiritually oppressed demonically through their soul and their flesh. As we speak I have been doing battle with spirit of unforgiveness in someone. I’ve been struggling with the spirit of gluttony. I did at one time have a tremendous spirit of fear and also the spirit of lust. It actually required the assistance of another born again woman to lead me in deliverance to get rid of these two spirits. I wasn’t string enough at that point to cast them out effectively on my own. Some even require prayer and fasting. Their is no telling how many spirits I’ve had in the past and still fight with today as a born again christian. I know our catholic brothers and sisters truly love Jesus Christ and The Lord wants them to go deeper into their faith and relationship with Him… But often their church is In the way. He wants them to “come out of the Babylonian system while there is still time ” and the Catholic Church is part of that system. For those listening who have been feeling conflicted in their souls and have been quietly stirring inside with… Read more »
January 14, 2017 8:48 AM
I thank you for those comments Peggy… I truly do. They are very humbling. I often struggle with self condemnation and guilt and don’t always speak up because I don’t feel worthy or I don’t trust what I will say will be correct but this is close to my heart bc of my personal testimony. I can honestly say here and now that their was no spite or guile in that post to our catholic family. I truly want them free so they can move into their next level of anointing and direction for The Lord. The harvest is plenty and the workers are few. God is moving in many of our hearts right now… Preparing us and getting us ready to take us into different directions and paths for His will during these end times. I don’t want our catholic brothers and sisters to miss out on this because of their indoctrination… But this is something that each of them will have to decide for themselves. They can begin to prune themselves now in a slow controlled burn or eventually the Lord will have no choice to put them in the refiners fire to purify them. That’s what He did to me and it is quite painful. One way or another, if you love The Lord and belong to Him, Then He is going to clean you up. We can participate in this and make it easier or He can put us through the fire of affliction. If He has to put you in the refiners fire and turn up the heat to break you and get you free from some religious system then that is what He will do . But you could go to Him now and start asking Him if these things are true and to… Read more »
January 14, 2017 10:14 AM

I agree, Carmackian. I was raised from the cradle in the Protestant faith, and I’m very grateful to have a foundation, but have come out of it in recent years for reasons of not hearing the FULL COUNSEL of the WORD; the gifts of the Spirit not being taught; tough passages being “ripped out” of the Bible, etc. So there are problems in both Protestant and Catholic doctrines.

I have found that if the HOLY SPIRIT is not in charge of the meeting; is not the one and only teacher of the church, that we have just met for a social meeting. This doesn’t mean a crazy charismatic emotional meeting. Everything should always be done decently and in order. Are churches should be modeled after the church of ACTS in the Bible. We need Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers working together to educate and edify the Body, and then SEND THEM OUT—- not hold them in the pews! We are NOTHING without the POWER of the Holy Spirit!!

Also, about “pruning”— We’re pruned if we do (come to the hard truths of the Gospel now) and pruned if we don’t (it will come later and at a much higher price-tag as you mentioned.)

We always have a choice:
We can do it God’s Way OR
we can do it God’s Way, BUT
we WILL do it GOD’S WAY!!

January 14, 2017 2:22 PM

Here’s a related Scripture with a prayer that a friend wrote and sent today.

” ‘Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit'” (Matt. 7:15-17).

Holy Spirit, please give us discernment! Just b/c someone says they’re a believer doesn’t mean they are! And just because someone is a pastor on TV, and even has a HUGE church, doesn’t mean that person is a true believer or that he is leading his church closer to the Lord. There are many false prophets. The devil uses them to lead multitudes of people astray and into Hell. It’s so sad, Lord, that so many people take what their pastors or seemingly “mature believers” tell them as “gospel truth,” instead of checking with what the Bible itself teaches. May we recognize people by their fruit (their words, choices and actions). You teach us not to judge, but we can / should be fruit inspectors. May we have wisdom to accurately recognize people’s fruit and align OUR choices with the full context of the Bible (from Genesis to Revelation). Amen.

January 15, 2017 9:32 AM

Two other things that I found not taught and encouraged in the Protestant Church:
1.) The Baptism of the Holy Spirit (which every believer needs to truly be empowered by the Holy Spirit to walk out his/her walk)

2.) A return and understanding of our Jewish Roots. Instead “replacement theology” is taught. Even if sometimes it is not taught directly, it is definitely heavily implied. This is the man-made doctrine that the Gentile Church has REPLACED the Jews. That’s something I can’t find in Scripture. In fact, I see that together, we should be forming into the “One New Man.”

Paul
Paul
January 14, 2017 11:57 PM

Thank you very much for this well explained post and pray that the Catholics who read will be enabled by the Holy Spirit to repent and trust in Yeshua as the only mediator between God and man. I was a strong Catholic and considered as Mary’s boy but God brought salvation to me 33 years ago and it has been wonderful. Catholic religion is not Christian at all. You must be born again. Jesus is Lord of all, One Way, One Truth and One Life of Heaven and there is No other way. God Bless you for all your posts,Paul

January 15, 2017 9:14 AM

Yes, that is the key. We MUST be BORN AGAIN. John Chapter 3 is the explanation. Check First, Second, and Third John for references about being Born of the Spirit. I know I’ve just seen them several times in one or more of these three Epistles.

There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a Pharisee. 2 After dark one evening, he came to speak with Jesus. “Rabbi,” he said, “we all know that God has sent you to teach us. Your miraculous signs are evidence that God is with you.”

3 Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again,[a] you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”

4 “What do you mean?” exclaimed Nicodemus. “How can an old man go back into his mother’s womb and be born again?”

5 Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit.[b] 6 Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.[c] 7 So don’t be surprised when I say, ‘You[d] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it wants. Just as you can hear the wind but can’t tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can’t explain how people are born of the Spirit.”

January 15, 2017 9:23 AM

After being BORN AGAIN, we truly need the BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. Anyone can search that and find much Scripture for it. With the Baptism of the Holy Spirit comes the GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT. That can be easily researched in Scripture, too.

Without being Born Again and without the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, we will not be empowered to walk out the Christian life and especially to stand strong in the coming difficult times. We only stand by the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!!

We will not rise or fall on the basis of church doctrine and church membership.

Michael P.
Michael P.
January 15, 2017 5:57 PM

Peggy,

This is what Catholic sacrament of confirmation is about (or should be about). Confirmation should be the *conscious* decision to follow Jesus. It is when Catholics pray to receive the power i.e. Gifts of the Holy Spirit and become mature members of the Church. According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, “the effect of the sacrament of Confirmation is the special outpouring of the Holy Spirit as once granted to the apostles on the day of Pentecost.”

Its just that most Catholics today treat it as a “rubber stamp” ceremony without realizing the grace that is bestowed.

January 16, 2017 9:07 AM

Michael,
Thanks for your input. My husband subscribes to the Catholic Faith and he’s a pretty smart as well as reverent guy. In all these years, he’s never told me that part. That doesn’t mean it’s not there. I believe you.

Once again, we (Protestants and Catholics) can have decent “head knowledge” without personally experiencing the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT. For me, the crucial step toward the fringes of that goal began ONLY with daily time spent in consuming large doses of THE WORD.I had been in Protestant Church most of my life, but never started to even “scratch the surface” until I washed daily in THE WORD.

January 15, 2017 9:25 AM

Above, it should read “We will not rise on the basis of church doctrine and church membership.” (But we could fall if that is where we are putting our trust.)

Tash
Tash
January 15, 2017 9:13 AM

Catholics are baptized into the Catholic church rather then into Jesus Christ as he told us to do. This is where the religious spirit gets attached we often find that we have to do deliverance from the Catholic church during deliberence and your right its a hard one to get rid of

SusanY
January 17, 2017 11:47 AM

Carmackian, that is a beautiful testimony of what Jesus has done in your life by removing the chains and setting you free to have an intimate and personal relationship with him. Be blessed my brother in Jesus.

January 14, 2017 6:15 AM

“I see this as evidence that the enemy knows that it is truly the body and blood of the Lord.”

My question (the one I always ask) is “could you show me that in THE WORD?”
If it’s not in THE WORD it is just human doctrine/opinion. Human doctrines and opinions will FALL. THE WORD STANDS FOREVER IN THE HEAVENS.

January 14, 2017 6:33 AM

To be clear, I addressed the above question in response to Kathy Fiat’s post…..

Smom
Smom
February 2, 2017 10:59 PM

Agreed Kathy, from another devout Catholic. I wrote more about an incredible experience with Jesus in a comment further down. I understand. God Bless you.

Smom
Smom
February 2, 2017 10:54 PM

Wow, very interesting Susan! I hadn’t considered the resignation as part of the current situation. I am Catholic. Should the time come when true Mass is not celebrated I will find another way (underground as you say) to worship the Lord. I work in a dr. office. I get excited when any patient starts talking about Jesus. I’ll be proud to worship with anyone who loves Jesus, regardless of denomination. I’ve always had an uneasy feeling about Pope Francis. Since he has become pope, I mainly focus on the Lord’s will to be done. We have a deacon who gives incredible homilies (sermons) regarding Jesus coming soon. God Bless.

Michael P.
Michael P.
January 13, 2017 10:42 PM

Yes Kathy, thanks for standing up for Catholics here.

I have heard of an event where someone was pressured to steal a communion host for a black mass. The individual did not want to do this and stole an unconsecrated host from the Sacristy instead. The satanic witch (or whatever they call themselves, I don’t want to even search for the name) …. immediately knew that the person had cheated them.

January 14, 2017 6:12 AM

Food for thought: I don’t believe that the Body of Christ was meant to be split up and divided into all of the denominations. We have always been meant to be ONE BODY. I have a friend who every time she types “denomination,” she almost involuntarily types “DEMON-ination.” She is highly led by the Holy Spirit…..is that an accident?

I think it would be good practice to start losing all the divisive labels and just putting the HOLY BIBLE FIRST, and a PERSONAL daily relationship with the HOLY TRINITY; to be led personally moment by moment by the Holy Spirit and not any man-made church doctrine or labels. Remember we are ONE BODY.

As I stated above, very soon, there will be only two churches— APOSTATE VISIBLE and TRUE UNDERGROUND INVISIBLE—- I think it’s time to get on board for that now. Time is running out!

January 14, 2017 8:00 AM

I couldn’t agree more Peggy. Let’s just all love Jesus and follow Him wherever He leads .

January 14, 2017 11:27 AM

“The Truth Hurts but Saves”
3 minute clip by PAUL WASHER.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
January 14, 2017 1:16 PM
Peggy, I don’t know if you are familar with Pastor Tim Thompson. Before Tim got saved he was in 7 different mental wards, 6 rehabs and attempted suicide 5 times. He ministers the Love, power and hope in Jesus Christ to date with 21 years of deliverance and 14 years teaching others how to do spiritual warfare. Tim is a professional consultant in demonology; he is an exorcist, helps people with paranormal problems and demonic hauntings. He is also a speaker, teacher and an author of several books, namely: A Psychic Discovers Jesus, Suicide Spirit, Demons Exposed, When Evil Whispers and Demons Summoned. When I read what you posted it made me think of this word he gave the other day on his Facebook page. ELEVEN SATANIC DECEPTIONS PERVADING THE MODERN CHURCH 1.) – The belief that Light and Darkness, Truth and Falsehood, can coexist like the yin/yang. (2 Corinthians 6:14-18) 2.) – The belief that the opinions of humans supersede the infallible Word of God (Romans 3:4) 3.) – The belief that there are many pathways to the same God of salvation (John 14:6; 1 Timothy 2:5, 6) Oprah preaches this and Joel Olsteen would not to a stand against this evil teaching publically. 4.) – The belief that as long as something (like mysticism,superstition) is labeled as “spiritual,” it is acceptable to God. Not everything that is supernatural is truly of God. There is a great deal of demonic counterfeit spirituality in the world. (1 Timothy 4:1; 1 John 4:1). 5.) – The belief that one can have salvation without transformation, no need for repentance,purity, or holiness (Luke 13:1-5; Hebrews 12:14; 2 Peter 3:9) 6.) – The belief that the way to reach the world is to become more like the world (Romans 12:2; James 4:4; 1 John… Read more »
January 14, 2017 5:14 PM

Matt,
No, I am not familiar with Pastor Tim Thompson. Thanks for
“introducing” me! What a marvelous summation of these deceptions pervading the modern church. I appreciate seeing the summation in writing and also your time in presenting this.
BLESSINGS!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
January 14, 2017 6:09 PM

Here is his web site.

I use his teachings on lusting and sexual curses/demons.

He has great stuff.

January 15, 2017 2:43 AM

Thanks a bunch, Matt!

January 14, 2017 11:30 AM

“Live for Eternity”
3 minute clip by PAUL WASHER

Paul
Paul
January 16, 2017 9:37 PM

Dear all,
Not just One Body, but One Spirit, One Head (Yeshua), One Blood (redeemed) and One Family with a kindred spirit. There is no branding of Catholic, Protestent, etc… but disciples – who are called children of God – on whom the Father has bestowed his Love. Period. It is time to contend for the faith as in Jude as the kingdom suffereth violence and the violent take it by force. Amen

Please note as it says in the Book of revelation – The book of Life should have our names written – to enter Heaven and is a choice made here not afterwards.

Be Blessed, Paul

Smom
Smom
February 2, 2017 9:07 PM

Wonderful Paul. I’m a devout Catholic. I do not think my way is the only way. It’s not right for everyone. But I do get sad when someone tells me my faith is evil work. I have had a personal encounter with Jesus just as the host touched my tongue that was filled with the most glorious amazing love that wouldn’t be possible by anything other than Jesus, the Lord, or the Holy Spirit.Never in a million years could evil be responsible for the indescribable love I felt that day. Time stood still and Jesus thanked me with extreme unction on his deeeeeeep gratitude for each of my children and for being open to life as well as my children I lost in miscarriage . It lasted a good 15-20 seconds as he embraced me and let me know this. Then the next thing I knew It was the next second in real life, my mouth closed and I was enveloped in warmth and love. I could never explain the love Jesus had for me with coming close to a true description. I would like for people to consider that there are Catholics who love Jesus with all their heart and soul. If you judge a tree by its fruits, there is no way possible that the devil has been responsible for my transformation and desire to live in Christ all the time. Please, all, prayerfully consider that yes there are many Catholics who do the mass with rote robot blindness but there are some of us who the Holy Spirit guides us and this is our path.

February 3, 2017 9:33 AM

Smom,
Thank-you for sharing your awesome experience. I would say be guided by the Holy Spirit FIRST AND FOREMOST. All denominations and man-made doctrines (including Protestant) will fall. Only THE BOOK (The Holy Bible) stands eternal in the Heavens. If it’s not in THE BOOK, we shouldn’t do it. If it’s in THE BOOK, we should, and compromising the directions of THE BOOK should be out of the question.

Bob Adolph
February 3, 2017 1:12 AM

SMOM, just make sure you are putting all your trust in Jesus and how He died in your place and paid the price for your sins and not to trust any church denomination to save you. Keep reading your Bible which is the final authority, not any church organization. Jesus is your High Priest, Lord, Savior, Creator and Judge.

February 3, 2017 9:26 AM

Amen and “right on,” Bob.
Let’s keep it simple. Let’s just be JESUS people.
If it’s about anything else, we’re going off track.

JESUS.
Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothing else.

January 16, 2017 9:44 PM

Amen, Paul!

Kgomotso
Kgomotso
January 13, 2017 10:17 AM

If anyone is interested in knowing the truth about the second and first beast then watch this presentation on YouTube by a guy called Walter Veith. It’s excellent and on point. The first beast is Papal Rome/Vatican/Roman Catholicism and the Second beast is the USA. Trump is trying to unite Catholics and evangelicals (the likes of Kenneth Copeland, David Jeremiah and James Robison, Paula White, Jenetzen Franklin etc) with his religious advisory boards as is Pope Francis who is working overtime to unite the Protestant and Catholic world…the end goal is a one world religionheaded by the Pope and the other world religions will not be exempt as Francis has been busy trying to unite the RCC with those too since he took office. Here is the link for any interested: