Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj – Pope Will Join Hands with The Man of Sin

In my previous posts, I shared how God has not revealed to me the identity of the false prophet, the second beast described in Revelation 13, but I identified the Pope as a strong candidate. That theory gained ground today with the following word from Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, which he shared in Neville Johnson’s January 2017 newsletter. Sundar is an Indian prophet who accurately saw the 2016 Presidential election victory of Donald Trump as well as many other events.

“On October 4, 2016, being the second day of Rosh Hashanah, as I was waiting on God, my spirit was caught up into the heavenly realm before the Council of Elders.

I saw many ancient prophets from biblical days seated around the table. When I came, they asked me to sit with them as a witness to hear their discussion (2 Chronicles 18:18; Amos 3:7). I heard them discussing the things that are shortly coming to pass.

The Pope will join hands with a political world leader to establish a One World Religion. People from all over the world will be required to worship his One World Religion of peace. This new religion will remove all the barriers of race, caste, and creed. As a result, it will be accepted by all the world’s political leaders as it will promote and guarantee peace. When this is enforced a large percentage of Christians will embrace it (2 Thessalonians 2:1-3).

The One World Leader will come to establish a One World Religion. The Bible calls the One World Political Leader the man of sin (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4). Though a large percentage of the church believers will fall away, yet the true remnant church of God will remain strong, steadfast and faithful. Like a ship that is on rough sea waves, it will sail safely through the shaking. Even though the waves—demonic waves taller than the sails of the ship will come to crash on it, but the ship will remain steady. How is that possible? Because the Hand of the Spirit of the Lord will hold it strong. Many will die trying to keep the boat afloat. Those who die—martyrs, angels will come to bear them up safely to the Father’s presence. A huge company of martyrs will rise in the last days (Revelation 6:11).

The One World Government will arise under the leadership of this political leader. Most of us have been hearing this for many years. Now the time has come closer.”

The second beast has the appearance of a lamb, which represents religion, but will speak like a dragon, which represents Satan (Revelation 13:11). In other words, the new One World Religion will be filled with the spirit of Satan.

The second beast has the same authority as the first beast and uses his authority to force everyone on earth to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. He will deceive the world by performing great signs, including making fire come down from heaven. Those who refuse to worship the beast will be put to death. The second beast acts as the law enforcement agent for the first beast, requiring everyone to take his mark on their right hand or on their forehead (Revelation 13).

This post is sure to offend many Catholics, but that is not the intent. Prophet Terry Bennett saw hundreds of thousands of Catholics rejecting the One World Religion, but it cost many of them their lives.

This word from Sundar also confirms what many in the Church today do not believe, the time for the fulfillment of these ancient prophecies is now drawing close.

Phil Titus
January 13, 2017 4:13 PM
I am a practicing Catholic and I always had a bad feeling in regards to the pope the way he is embrace the various religions throughout the world he is very liberal in regards to some of his policies but I believe he will be more liberal in policies later on. As of now I am staying with the Catholic Church but am praying to God that he will show us an underground church to go to. Our family is very conservative Catholics but the time for us to leave the church is not yet. I believe our churches will resemble the Chinese Churches or the Iranian Churches where the government will force us to go underground hence is why we are praying for a true underground church if not our family will start our own. James I am not mad and agree with your article I am an Indian and follow prophet Sundar and lis ten to NevilleJohnson and other prophets and i see the writing is o the wall and our tI’m with the church is almost over and it is tI’m to look eslew here soon bUT not quite yet. Juse to let your know jus be cause we beleven on intercession of the saints and the rosary and sone people say that is from the devil just be cause you and others beleve that i do not nor do our family. Our family believes these are the end times we believe we are in Revelation. Our family are preparing because we know the financial market is going to collapse and that there will be shortage of food water etc. We are preparing what we can but our trust is in Christ He will provide for us. We are preparing ourselves spiritually and do not want to… Read more »
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 10, 2017 4:51 PM
I copied this in context from our Catholic friend. “I don’t want to leave the Body and Blood of Christ through the Eucharist yet until u have to…..That Eucharist . . .” Even through I’m very busy, I feel led to replay. I sense this Catholic person has a good heart. I too was an extremely devout Roman Catholic, and I attended Catholic school. I said the Rosary every night. After I married and had three kids, I often attended Mass during the week as well as Sunday. I had a copy of the D Reams Catholic Bible; and one day I picked it up and read the Book of Revelation. I always read a books last chapter first, as I’m an author and it’s a habit I have. Anyway, as Catholics we were NOT taught that Bible study is important. During that period I began listening the Old Time Gospel Hour on the radio, and played real Christian hymns on my record player. As a Avon lady one day I knocked on the door of a nice woman who invited me inside. She bought a tube of lotion, and proceeded to tell me all about the TRUE GOSPEL OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST***** The following Sunday I went with her family to a small Pentecostal Church where I was convicted of my need for a PERSONAL SAVIOR. However, the Holy Spirit had some more work to do in me, before I made my full heartfelt commitment to Jesus Christ. I then began listening to another Gospel program on the radio from a street Mission, where the homeless guys would sing old time Hymns, and the lady Pastor gave a short, but wonderful sermon. Oh, the Lord did so much in my life to draw me to Jesus, and finally… Read more »
Jerome Popiel
September 11, 2017 12:51 AM

I enjoyed reading your testimony Linda. I am also a former Catholic, now Pentecostal. I think there are many Catholics who are saved because they simply trust Christ and not Rome and her sacraments. Rome will always keep the simple Gospel hidden from her people because they are afraid it would weaken their power and control over the people. You see, if you want to be saved, you need to come to them. If you want sins forgiven, you must come to them.They hold the power to forgive. If you seek the eternal life promised in the bible, you must knock on their door.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 10, 2017 7:50 PM
You will find the same answer regardless of the source’s in Roman Catholic teaching. What is the Holy Eucharist? [a] The Holy Eucharist is a sacrament and a sacrifice. In the Holy Eucharist, under the appearances of bread and wine, the Lord Christ IS contained, offered, and received. [b] The whole Christ is really, truly, and substantially present in the Holy Eucharist. We use the words “really, truly, and substantially” to describe Christ’s presence in the Holy Eucharist in order to distinguish Our Lord’s teaching from that of mere men who falsely teach that the Holy Eucharist is only a sign or figure of Christ, or that He is present only by His power. My reply, Linda Courtney, this reply address points [a] and [b] where Catholic teaching is simple. The Roman Catholic is taught from childhood that ONLY an Ordained Priest has the power and authority vested IN him by virtue of Priestly ordination to change a wafer of host into the body, blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ. This is done ONLY during a special part of the Mass called Transubstantiation when the Priest holds the host in the air and speaks the right words that changes the wafer or host into the Christ. At that point in time during the millions of Masses being offered worldwide; every single wafer or host IS literally changed into Jesus Christ. The faithful Catholic ONLY is worthy enough to eat the wafer or host, which is often the same in their mind as . . .”ACCEPTING JESUS INTO THEIR HEART,” just as I was also taught. I must say in loving kindness it’s very difficult to unlearn wrong teaching. It took nearly a year for the Holy Spirit to teach me truth from error in many areas of Doctrine, and… Read more »
Michael P.
Michael P.
January 15, 2017 6:25 PM

May I suggest that people here take a look at some of the work done by Church Militant? Even if you have something against Catholics or Catholicism in general, please have an open mind and look at some of the articles or videos they have done. They are resisting and exposing the corruption in the middle ranks of the Catholic church as well as having some good commentary on politics and calling out the NWO. They also provide good and sound teaching on true Catholicism and Catholic teaching (not the poor understanding that even the majority of luke-warm Catholics have). Their youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChurchMilitantTV/videos

Some of the producers where born Catholic, left and became Protestant and now have come back to the Catholic faith.

New York Times had a scathing article on them … https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/us/church-militant-theology-is-put-to-new-and-politicized-use.html … so they must be doing something right if they drew the ire of NYT!

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
January 13, 2017 1:31 PM

In July 2016, christians fromdiffrent denominations and religions met in Washington DC for the “Together 2016” . This movement is also known as the reset movement, which is an attempt to unite different faiths while diminishing the divisions between various Christian doctrines. The movement was promoted by many well known churches, christian leaders and christian musicians. Pope Francis made an appearance by video and encouraged the crowd to accept the false ecumenical faith. I was astonished to see the list of Christians leaders who promoted and attended the event. I am sure some of them may have good intentions but it is clear to see that the majority of the organizers are trying to prepare the world to accept the false religion.

“But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”( 2 Timothy 3:1-7)

Sandra
Sandra
January 13, 2017 2:39 PM
Paula
Paula
January 14, 2017 4:14 AM

I was confused and at the same time shocked by this article, Sandra. Do they realize they are blessing the act of murder? How in the world can you bless someone’s decision to kill an unborn child?? What next? Will pastors bless folk for their decision to commit adultery, lie, gossip, swear, steal…?? God help us!

Diane Boneck
January 13, 2017 11:38 PM

Pope Francis is a socialist. Much of Latin America is socialist and Catholic, so they will probably embrace it. They are misreading the Bible by saying Jesus was a socialist. Based on Acts2:44-45.

juanisaac
juanisaac
August 30, 2017 8:54 PM

Not really. Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico and most countries are not socialist. The only socialist countries are Venezuela and Cuba, and then we have Bolivia and Brazil that are socialist to some extent. Venezuela is all over the news now and so many in this country think the rest of Latin America is the same way when they are not even close. Ecuador even uses the US dollar. Chile tried to become socialist and the CIA did a coup in 1973. Guatemala tried that in 1952 and they got another CIA coup. Nicaragua got the contras after 1979. Gradada got an invasion in 1983. The US is very wary of letting socialism get a huge foothold in Latin America.
I would pay attention to the Mexican presidential election in 2018. If a leftist like Andre Manuel Lopez Obrador is elected maybe we can really worry about socialism in Latin America getting a huge foothold in LA. Nafta is getting renogotiating right now in case Lopez Obrador gets re-elected.

anonymous
anonymous
January 13, 2017 3:06 PM

I would like to add just one more point. The Terry Bennett vision of many devout Catholics in Europe resisting the One World Religion, I believe, if I recall correctly, that the point was that by far more Catholics resisted the one world religion than protestants; at least in Europe.

Rowena O
Rowena O
January 13, 2017 1:25 PM

Check out the Blue Beam Project as the administration of uniting faiths under this one world leader is done by holographic deception in the sky.
Am alerting as many as possible by God’s grace, for much is afoot.
Praise God for His promises and assurances to be with us as we trust Him.

Gary
Gary
January 13, 2017 9:30 AM

Jonathan Kleck builds a compelling case that the Vatican is in fact the ‘old serpent’ (Revelation 20:2) and ‘beast rising out of the sea’ (Revelation 13:1) His detailed explanation and Scripture references begin around 4:10 in this video: https://youtu.be/okxr3MhIm_Y.

Kenneth Heck
January 13, 2017 11:09 AM

Many catholic prophecies say that there will be a split within the church resulting in a pope and an anti-pope. The anti-pope will take control of the entire church and introduce heretical doctrines and practices, resulting in many deaths of martyrs. The true pope will flee Rome and be assassinated in a foreign country. This seems to tie in with Sundar’s prophecy.

Kgomotso
Kgomotso
January 13, 2017 10:17 AM

If anyone is interested in knowing the truth about the second and first beast then watch this presentation on YouTube by a guy called Walter Veith. It’s excellent and on point. The first beast is Papal Rome/Vatican/Roman Catholicism and the Second beast is the USA. Trump is trying to unite Catholics and evangelicals (the likes of Kenneth Copeland, David Jeremiah and James Robison, Paula White, Jenetzen Franklin etc) with his religious advisory boards as is Pope Francis who is working overtime to unite the Protestant and Catholic world…the end goal is a one world religionheaded by the Pope and the other world religions will not be exempt as Francis has been busy trying to unite the RCC with those too since he took office. Here is the link for any interested:

JohnPaul
JohnPaul
January 15, 2017 10:18 AM
Well stated, James. I like your logical interpretation of ‘telepathic communication’. I agree that we’ll see a huge leap forward with technology in the next couple of years. For fantastic and detailed revelations into the time of the anti-Christ, please watch Rebecca Sterling. She is a humble messenger who saw it all. https://vimeo.com/ondemand/rsdiaryvision/181116242 The pope is indeed the false prophet who aides the anti-Christ. It’s well worth the 10 or 12 bucks to watch all her videos. She is a weak thing of the earth by man’s standards – perfect for God’s use. She’s terrible with timelines, and sometimes has difficulty trying to convey everything she saw. But you can tell it’s genuine. I personally believe that Jesus revealed the timeline to her right under her nose without her even knowing it. But the timing of the anti-Christ is not as important as how to recognize him, how he will come into power, and what policies he will enforce. Rebecca’s got great details on it. The Lord gives Sadhu Selvaraj one piece of the puzzle and Neville Johnson another. The Lord uses many, many prophets and seers and revelators to provide us with an accurate overall view of what’s coming and how to prepare. The key is to not reject true witnesses because we can’t see how their piece of the puzzle fits with the rest of the pieces we have. If the witness is humble and obedient to Jesus, and they have a personal relationship with him, it’s a sure bet that the puzzle piece they claim to have received from him is worthy of inspection. In fact, often the one who has a gift of prophecy does not have a gift for the interpretation of prophecy. These are two different gifts, and we sometimes see a true prophet… Read more »