Battle for Dominion Now Being Fought on Three Battle Fields

The end of May, 2017, I was called to get away from every distraction, to come aside and spend time with the Lord.  He kept prompting me to rent a remote cabin in the Ozarks.  I’d never done anything like that in my life – going off alone in the woods…

Although the thought of it was rather intimidating, I found a cabin, drove six hours to get there, and began three days of prayer and fasting.   So much was shown that I can’t cover it all in this post.  But the Lord’s made clear I’m to share this portion of what was said, along with the vision that followed.

Not long after my arrival, I was hit with something totally unexpected.  Because of the remote location, I already knew there’d be no Internet or cell phone coverage, and thought it would be wonderful…  Instead, as soon as I realized I was totally “cut off” from the world, an intense feeling of loneliness swept over me like I’d never experienced, filling my heart with fear of being out there “all alone.”

Just as I felt the loneliness and fear would envelop me, I cried out, “Lord, help me!”  I heard the Holy Spirit say, “I have called you here.”

Immediately, all fear and loneliness vanished, and I was filled with an amazing peace that settled in all around me.  When I asked why I’d been called there, He said:

“You Must Take Dominion!”

“Train your human spirit by taking authority over your thoughts and emotions.”

“Put a watch on your mouth, for My people have been cancelling out their prayers to Me by the very words of their confession.”

The next evening, I was outside watching the sun disappear behind the trees, when I was given a vision:

I saw myself (from the back) standing maybe thirty yards away from where I was sitting. All of a sudden, a “being” appeared in front of where I saw myself standing, about ten feet away.  It was an alien of some sort, and all I can tell you is that it was “other worldly.” It was at least two times my height, and pure evil emanated from it. Because it was mostly veiled in the darkness, I couldn’t make out too many details, but could see it had horribly long sharp teeth.  I knew in an instant there was absolutely nothing in the natural a man might use as a weapon to defeat this entity.

I raised my right hand towards the thing, like the way a police officer might do to stop someone in traffic, while at the same time speaking directly to it. Although I couldn’t hear the specific words I spoke, I felt in my spirit that I pled the Blood of Jesus between us – and it vanished.

The scene changed and I saw three battle fields, like they were layered on top of one another, with three types of warfare being fought against the entities.

The top battle field was Saints of God who knew how to fight in the heavenly realm.  They were dressed in the full armor of God and were prevailing mightily against the enemy.

The middle field also consisted of the Saints of God, but they weren’t fully dressed in the armor of God, instead fighting with what appeared to be regular type weapons.  Although many of these saints are “saved,” they were being massacred all over the globe.

The bottom layer was non-Christian men and women running around screaming hysterically.  Some were even taking a “military” stand against the entities, but being butchered just like the middle group. End of Vision

Just as the vision ended, the Lord said,

“The weapons of man will not help you!”

“You must take dominion over your mind, over your will, and over your emotions.  This is where your enemy has had the advantage over you.”

“You are no longer just mere men. You have been given power and authority over all the power of the enemy, and now you must choose to walk in it!  To do otherwise will be to give your authority and free will over to your enemy.”

Conclusion:

Saints, without being totally anchored to, and hidden in Jesus, we’re not going to make it.  And we won’t be of any use in the coming rescue mission, the greatest harvest to ever hit the planet.

What’s coming in the days ahead will be beyond anything we can now imagine.  I saw humans being slaughtered all over the earth.  It was horrific.  The Lord revealed to me that a particular vision He gave back in February, titled ‘The Land Must Be Cleansed’ is directly related to the “entity” I saw in the woods, and the ensuing bloodshed.

The “church” can go round and round debating particulars relating to this subject, but the fact is, the kingdom of darkness is gathering forces for a final assault – an attempt to destroy mankind once and for all.  It’s our neglect to exercise free will, to take dominion, that’s allowing the enemy to usurp it.  All we need to do is look at the impotence of the Church to see how we’ve given our enemy advantage over us.

The battle is for dominion, power, and authority!  Jesus had to die to give this back to us!  It’s crucial we understand the battle will be fought in our minds.  The Lord helped me see this as soon as I arrived at the cabin.  When I allowed those “feelings” of loneliness and fear to envelop me, I was momentarily paralyzed – and forgot why I was even there!  This will be child’s play compared to the deception and mind control tactics the enemy has planned.  I pray we all heed these instructions:

“The weapons of man will not help you!”

Brethren, we know the battle will be grievous. The good news is, we know how this turns out!  “…the people that know their God shall be strong, and do exploits” (Daniel 11:32).  Our enemies will be made the footstool of Christ (Matthew 22:44).  We’ve been made to sit together with Christ in the heavenly places (Ephesians 2:4-6).  The Bride of Christ will ultimately be without spot or wrinkle (Ephesians 5:27), and ready to meet our Bridegroom!  (Matthew 25)

Please pray over what’s been shared here, that you be given instruction and revelation of what’s ahead, and how the Lord would have you prepare personally.

Scripture References:

Genesis 1:28, “Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

2 Corinthians 10:4-5, “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.”

Isaiah 26:3, “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are stayed on You.”

Ephesians 6:10-17, “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day…”

1 Corinthians 3:3, “…for you are yet carnal.  For since there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not carnal and walk as mere men?”

Isaiah 13:3, 5, 11, 15-16, “I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath…They come from faraway lands, from the ends of the heavens – the LORD and the weapons of his wrath…Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword.  Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes…”

Ephesians 5:27, “That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 13, 2017 11:47 pm

As I was reading this, the imagery of the military chain of command came into mind. Imagine a Lieutenant, captain or major who was a small person in stature talking to a huge foot soldier. The captain has his orders and commands to give to this hulking foot soldier and he better obey them……..the captain does not worry whether or not he can defeat this brute of man soldier in a wrestling match, he knows he’s empowered with the authority to give the commands, so he gives it without thought of danger to himself. But in this spiritual scenario, we know that our Lord has given us victory over serpents and scorpions and over all the powers of darkness. Even though they may be more powerful than us in natural means, we most certainly have more power in spiritual means with have the backing of the Great King, who has all power on heaven and on earth. “For He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world”. My only caution would be, is not have ongoing sin in your life and or not have your sins un-repented of.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Nice also we need to grow in our exercise of spiritual authority and recognise the ministry of people among us who have been specially prepared and gifted in the area of deliverance and spiritual warfare. Jesus Disciples were unable to perform a certain miracle due to the fact that they didn’t have enough faith and Jesus Christ also told them that the kind wouldn’t go without prayer and fasting.Matt. 17:15-21. we need Eph. 6 also and most importantly a higher level of anointing ( to access a greater level of glory in His Presence ) to deal with what is coming.PLS PRAY ABOUT THIS.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Are you speaking to me or to all? Do you have a word from the Lord for me or to all? I have been through Deliverance at least twice and am very familiar with spiritual warfare beyond just rebuking bad thoughts in Jesus’ name. But if you have a particular word for me or us……speak on Brother. Dressing ourselves daily in God’s whole armor should be Christian commonplace. Interceding for others and doing Isaiah 58:6 fasting should also be practiced. I do have the utmost respect for the deliverance ministry……a much needed work in today’s hedonistic society. God Bless you Brother.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Amen. Thanks it’s actually a general Word that came to my mind as I read the comments .

Rebecca Bonnell
August 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Awesome Word Dear Diana and Very Chilling…this is to remind us all that we are not playing a game but fighting evil and the only weapon we need is our Strength of Faith in Our dear Lord Jesus Christ and Pleading His Shed Holy Precious Blood…AMEN
GOD BLESS YOU X

Top Gun
August 15, 2017 11:29 pm

The last month or so I’ve been concerned on changing my mindset or renewing my mind. It just happened out of the blue where I was lead to that area in my life that I needed to really nail the mindset more than anything. I’ve been meditating on powerful bible verses and internalising them, mainly ones to do with courage and fear, others to do with patience and endurance.

I truly believe this was no coincidence and that God is preparing the minds of people for what is to come. What is to come will need us to have courage to face it and to not fear but trust in God.

Eddie de Jong
Eddie de Jong
August 16, 2017 1:46 pm

the battle is not against flesh. But against the lies of the world ,the deceit of the rulers who claim they are christians.
Often we let thoughts go astray in our minds too long. And thoughts become strongholds that eventually turn into your own private truth.
Satan doesn”t have to do a lot of work to make us become zombies.
Just living the “normal” life with all of its hardships and problems.
I really feel strengthend by the post, thank you!!!Join the discussion

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Eddie,
Truth spoken!
God bless you!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 16, 2017 6:25 am

Top Gun,
I fully agree. Most people allow their minds to roam freely, allowing all kinds of thoughts and feelings to affect them, turning them this way or that. If one does not take dominion over his thought life, the enemy can bombard him with every thought imaginable, thus taking him out. God bless!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 14, 2017 9:50 am

Diana, what an anointed word. Perhaps a good time to put on the armor and anoint our homes, properties, cities and counties again.

Tonya
Tonya
August 14, 2017 4:30 pm
I had a dream that I was going through, like a haunted house, it was a spiral stair case. As I went up the staircase, I had demons jumping out at me. A few of the demons, I knew were actually angels mascarading as demons they were sent to protect me. As I got to the top, I saw Satan sitting on his throne. He had tall, giant type demons standing all behind him and reptile demons in jars at his feet. There was someone pushing me towards him and I was digging in my heels, trying to fight them. All of a sudden, I heard the voice of my Father and His words to me were…… “what about the authority I have been teaching you to use, USE IT”. I immediately pointed at Satan and with that voice of authority I spoke to him and reminded him that Jesus saves and all of a sudden I started free falling all the way down in the air. I felt such peace. As I landed on the ground, I walked in to a reception hall. I knew this to be THE MARRIAGE SUPPER IF THE LAMB. Inside, I was being showered with gifts. I looked across the hall and my eyes met with one of the angels that had been disguised, going through the different attacks from the enemy. She took off her mask and it was revealed as my daughter I lost at birth 33 years earlier. We ran and embraced. As I woke up she had given me the most cherished gift of all gifts. I awoke not knowing what that gift was. God, through these major attacks, I have been going throughI believe were all these attacks and God is teaching me to prepare to use my authority… Read more »
Susie
Susie
August 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Tonya / Diana, I am part of a small spirit filled congregation. This past Sunday before our service the Lord was bringing to my memory something he re-taught me back in April. Along with that I kept hearing Ephesian 6 and the Sword of the Spirit. An hour later our pastor got up, said he changed what he had ready to preach that morning to Eph 6 because the Lord told him that he needed to “get his people ready”.

Diane Boneck
Diane
August 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Thank You for sharing that fantastic experience Diana! It confirms what the Holy Spirit has put on my heart, to truly put on the full armor of God and utilize what Jesus has given us. Spiritual warfare is getting more intense. I have felt led to intensify prayers and take authority, and teach others to do it too. My husband had a vision today that he was ‘traveling and flying’ while helping people in need. Arise Warriors!

Etienne-Pascal Nadeau
Étienne-Pascal Nadeau
August 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Thank you. I needed to hear this!

Stu
Stu
August 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Wow Diana this word resonates with me on many levels as I will briefly explain below in my dream.
And thank you for taking the time to pen your experience.

Dream (yesterday morning):
I was in an eerily dark neighbourhood with three other people next to a body of water, possibly a swimming pool but all was pitch black except for the dim light from the moon.

All of a sudden I saw myself flying up and down, and then stayed suspended in mid air as I looked down. The other two tried to fly but were hovering just above the water and couldn’t go any higher.
The third person made an attempt at flying but went straight into the water much like an anchor does, and it seemed he couldn’t swim so I flew down to get him and immediately realised it was the Dalai Lama as I was lifting him up!
EOD

Detail:
It was a strange darkness, so intense

The water made a slow wave like creamy motion so to speak

And then the Dalai Lama looked lifeless wearing his customary orange regalia when I got him half way out of the water

Interpretation
I believe the dream is a literal future event where God will bestow powers (like flying and vanishing etc) upon His people for a ‘such a time as this’ kind of season

I am not sure how old the Dalai Lama is but he looked his current age at the pool. So was I.

Trouble (tribulation) is upon us and I believe Diana’s vision of the three levels of spirituality confirms my dream.

The ONLY way out is repentance and submitting to the Holy Spirit.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Stu,
I believe you’re correct, that your dream represents three levels of spirituality. Yes, we absolutely HAVE to be anchored to Jesus, stay in a spirit of repentance and submitting to the Holy Spirit.
Blessings!

Abigail
Abigail
August 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Stu, I also had a dream a few months ago where I was able to jump up and fly really high. People were gazing up and wondering how it can be so. I believe it was about being able to soar in the Holy Spirit; a needy weapon for times ahead. I believe we have to be serious about preparing by living Jesus’s way. Throw out the TV, limit time on the internet, read the Word and pray, pray, pray.

Brian
Brian
August 14, 2017 1:08 am

Hi Stu, hope all is well. The HS just revealed to me that this dream is about you specifically. And because of your ability and desire to fly high in the spirit Gods going to use you to help others who are in the dark but desire to get into the things of the spirit (people standing by pool/body of water). The Dalai Lama represents religion. You removing him from the water represents you also helping deliver people from religious spirits.

Stu
Stu
August 14, 2017 8:41 am

Brian!

Your interpretation is much appreciated as I wasn’t even thinking about that! All I was thinking of is how cool it would be to fly!

So yes, the deeper meaning is not about being ‘Superman’ but about God’s end-time rescue mission!

Thank you for letting me know what the Holy Spirit revealed to you.

“..iron sharpens iron..’

Stu
Stu
August 13, 2017 7:21 pm

*through the tribulation period I mean

bert
bert
August 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi, Diana. Well. Listened to your segment on Johnny Baptist’s blog talk radio program. I’ve been seeking the LORD for EXACTLY the same thing you are pursuing – that of death to self. If I may, another book that is helping me on this path, Rees Howells, Intercessor by Norman Grubb. Howells went through this process as well; exceedingly difficult, painful, lengthy with the same result for failure being made clear – one cannot be used by the LORD for His Work.

It is a lonely, bitter process. But, I have hope that the Spirit of Power will “pull me through”, when I find that I cannot let go, without His assistance. As it is written, and with this process doubtless in mind, “You can do nothing by yourself” (John 15:5).

I will remember you as I seek the Father on these matters.

Robert
Robert
August 14, 2017 8:34 pm

…I wanted to listen to that but my phone won’t play it…I am in this process big time also…Im trapped in my circumstances until His word comes to pass…Gods been clear that only He can break the chains and gates and cut the bars of iron which keep me bound…obviously my part is to have an attitude of complete surrender to Him…my worst enemy right now is this deceptive wickedness in my own heart! I call out to Him and declare victory in Jesus name. I sense the convergence of all things…praise God for His loving-kindness and wonderful works to the children of men!

Nick
Nick
August 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Excellent book recommendation Bert – it blew my socks off, and still does. I yearn to get to where Rees got to.

Corrine
August 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Diana, wow! Thank you for obeying the Lord in the way you did in order to receive this beautiful word! This is so good! Sometimes I feel too much negative information is around and it’s easy to put our focus on all of that. This word explains exactly what we must do to prepare for the days ahead. Learn to use our authority in Jesus now, and walk in this truth. Thank you so much for sharing this Diana. Blessings, Corrine

Diana Pulliam