I Asked the Lord if Obama is the Antichrist

antichristWhen people ask me about the identity of the antichrist I will gladly offer them a few points to consider. However, I am not interested in getting into a debate on this topic with anyone because it is a waste of time.

So if someone wants to debate, I just break off the conversation by encouraging them to do what I did. I tell them to ask the Lord about it.

When I asked him, I was so amazed by what he showed me it took six months before I would even discuss it with anyone. I shared that testimony in my previous post, Obama Taking Action Against the Strongest of Fortresses.

I was only willing to start sharing it after he confirmed it to me again and again. As soon as I started sharing it he gave me a dream confirming it. I started getting so many confirmations that I started saving them in a list. My list is now close to one hundred confirmations and still growing.

Today I received another confirmation from a visitor to this site, Jolie Lox. She shared the following revelation she recently received from the Lord.

I’ve been reading and looking into all these posts and others about Obama being the antichrist I am not one to often have prophetic dreams or visions. I’ve had a few in my life, but God more often communicates to me directly through His Word and through the still, small voice.

I went to bed the other night praying that God would give me a dream to confirm for me if Obama is indeed the antichrist. I didn’t sleep well that night and woke up several times (because of allergies). And every time I woke up, I asked the Lord if Obama is the antichrist.

I love and hold onto the verse in Isaiah 65:24, “Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.” Often when God speaks to me, I know it’s Him because He answers me before I’m even done wording my question or statement. He’s told me many things like this – either while I’m praying, or even while I’m talking with someone else.

Anyway, each time I asked him in the night about the antichrist, he told me “Yes,” that it’s Obama. Before I even finished asking, He’d answer me, “Yes, Jolie.”

And eventually, to make sure, I told Him, “I’m asking for an answer.”

And He responded back, “And I’m giving You an answer.”

So I trust the Lord Jesus and His answer. May God fully prepare us for everything the future holds, and let us be found pleasing and holy before Him. May our robes be white and spotless, and may we have our wicks trimmed and have enough oil in our lamps -like the 5 wise virgins (Matt. 25).

I believe anyone who goes to the Lord humbly, not thinking they already have it all figured out, will receive revelation from him that might surprise them. However, anyone who already has it all figured out is wasting their time asking the Lord because he resists the proud for their own benefit. If he gave revelation to someone who is not ready to hear it he would have to hold them accountable for what he gave them, which would not be good for them. So our attitude and our humility are important keys to receiving revelation about the antichrist or anything else.

Jesus told his disciples, “I have many more things I want to tell you, but you’re not ready to bear them now” (John 16:12).

The people who saw Jesus during his life on the earth were not able to recognize who he was unless it was revealed to them by the Father in heaven. Everyone who tried to figure it out for themselves missed the time of their visitation, a very costly mistake. Even the disciples who lived with him every day were unable to know his identity without revelation from the Father.

Jesus asked his disciples, “Who do you say that I am?”

Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

Then Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 16:15-17)

Even though the antichrist is an evil person, his identity is hidden from the world in the same way that Jesus was hidden. Like the christ, the antichrist is both a human being and a spiritual being whose identity cannot be known without spiritual revelation and discernment. That statement is offensive to many people, but it’s the truth.

The Lord is not withholding revelation. He is waiting for us to make ourselves ready to hear what he wants to say. Are we humble enough to ask him or do we already have it all figured out?

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Richard Paulson
May 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Hi James,

I have written twice before saying the Lord showed me, and ultimately gave me yes concerning Obama being the Antichrist. Whilst within reason it is probable that this is what God showed me, I must repent of saying that certainly God has shown me this or told me ‘yes’ that Obama is the Antichrist. My wrong is to say that God certainly showed me this, whereas I cannot make that claim publicly. Time will reveal whether it is the truth or not. So it is just a matter of clearing my conscience that I am writing this.

God bless,
Richard.

darren davis
February 3, 2017 10:08 am

obama is not the antichrist for several reasons Ken Peters said he saw the antichrist and he was the most handsome man he has ever seen. so far, ken peters revelations of his dream have come to pass. second, the antichrist will not be married or have children because this was take away from his divinity of being a god. third, he does not come from the assyrian empire, kenya does not qualify even if his ancestors are lebannese that does not qualify. also after the stunt obama just pulled with Israel no Isreali leader will ever trust obama or allow them to take half of jerusalem. Isreal has seen obama true colors so I do not see how he would be able to broker a peace deal after what him and kerry just pulled.

Nancy636
Nancy636
August 1, 2016 10:16 pm
I read this last night and tears came to my eyes at this word. I had received a word on this subject a few years back. I had started to doubt what I thought was a revelation from God. I know he is not well liked and his term is about up. I hope that this feeling I have is just that a feeling of my own making, but keep feeling we might not have an election because of a catastrophic event. I pray it is not true. I will tell you about something very strange that happened around the time right after, I believe, was the start of Obama’s 2nd term. As you know many have been saying he fits the bill for this man of sin, I did not know or really believe it though I knew he was and is a God hater.Though I was not really convinced. One AM I got up and headed for the bathroom and as I reached the br door, a booming voice (like it was yelling, but audible only in my head) said a big black spider, that is all, 3 words only. I was taken back and thought wow, were did that come from, strange indeed. I went in the bathroom and on the floor in front of shower, there it was, a very big dark spider, (I did not want to get close enough to see if it was black). I hate spiders and I was dumbfounded at the least. A couple weeks later same routine in the AM, upon reaching the bathroom door I heard, that same booming voice in my head, “Obama is the antichtst” With out recalling the spider incident I thought what was that, I thought my mind was just tired and not quite awake… Read more »
Emma
May 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Very interesting. I Googled this topic to see how many believers had forms of revelation regarding this matter because of my recent dream. Out of the blue, I dreamt (very lucid) that Obama was not 100% human and not of God – and Trump and Hillary were his puppets, that they are all in this together. Very odd dream since I have not been the type to show much interest in the end times and the antichrist.

Richard Paulson
Richard Paulson
November 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Hi James,

I wrote a while back saying that God showed me that the man of sin spoken of in 2 Thessalonians (or the “Antichrist” written of in 1 John etc.), is a man in his fifties and that this pointed to Barack Obama. I recently asked the Lord specifically if indeed Barack Obama is “the man of sin”, and God showed me that he is. Thus it was confirmed. I had also asked the Lord if Pope Francis is the false prophet. But the answer from God is that he is not the false prophet. I know that there are people who confidently assert that Pope Francis is the false prophet, but I found that this is not true. What actually makes better sense, is that the Pope and the Vatican represent the Dragon or Satan himself, through which Satan will give his power and his seat and great authority to the man of sin (Barack Obama). This is Scriptural, because if you read Revelation 13 you will see that the false prophet does not arise until after the first beast is given power and authority to continue for forty two months. When that happens, the false prophet will arise and do great miracles as described in Revelation 13, and it is the false prophet that will cause people to both worship the beast and take the mark of the beast.

Richard.

Lisa
October 6, 2016 8:30 pm

Two weeks after I had a dream revealing Obama as the Antichrist (Kenyan boy) I woke up shortly after falling asleep and “saw” a humongous black tarantula hanging directly above my headboard. It was approx 2′ by 3′. Huge. I just read about black spiders on here last night.

Sherry T
Sherry T
April 20, 2016 2:43 am

My mum was doing the ironing back in ’08, with the TV on in the background. President Obama was giving his victory speech. She wasn’t really watching it, she doesn’t care about politics much, we’re not Americans, and there’s no reason why she would suspect the new president, of all people, to be the Anti-Christ. However, when she looked at the TV, she heard a voice say, “Anti-Christ.” What’s strange is, like I said, we’re not Americans, we’re Singaporeans; yet the voice’s pronunciation of “Anti” wasn’t the typical British English “Ant-ee” you’d hear here, it was the American English “Ant-I”. So the voice couldn’t have been my mum’s, and there was no one else with her.

The only reason I know she heard this is because later on, we went over to my aunt’s house and President Obama was on again. So my mum discussed the strange phenomena with my aunt, her sister.

I am sad to say that I did not pay heed to this, until I returned to the Lord and was filled with the Spirit. I used to love Obama. I found him charming, and I thought his policies helpful ( because why would better opportunity for healthcare and less college debt be bad? ). I thought every Christian who believed in him being the AC read too many conspiracy theories. But looking at past AC figures… I realise now that they all started out with charming, harmless – perhaps even heroic – personalities. Look at Nero’s and Hitler’s early days, for example. That’s why it’s called deception. No one would willingly elect him if he were openly violent, angry, unkind, threatening, and as Anti-Christlike as possible. I suspect the bad fruit shall show soon… Unless God makes a change in plans.

Richard Paulson
Richard Paulson
April 20, 2016 12:34 am
Hi brother James Bailey, I have believed for a long time that we are living at the time when the Lord will return. During the course of my Christian life I discovered and learned many things, after having also been deceived by the lies that abound in the world and in the said church. My main focus or calling has been to discover or have revealed to me the understanding of the gospel message (the cross of Christ) and to share it; because that message has been greatly corrupted over the centuries. Therefore my focus was not the end times. Since 2009 I have understood the heart of the gospel message, which is the cross of Christ. That understanding has grown since then, and I have also had many other revelations through seeking the Lord (and not men). The gospel itself isn’t something people understand and it is not preached properly, and in fact, what is popularly taught as the cross of Christ or the atonement is in fact anti-Christian (the opposite to it). That is a different topic; however, I would be happy to send you a piece of my writing concerning it. But getting to the point of this present topic. I haven’t followed what is happening in the world politically (and living in Australia) have not interested myself in American politics particularly or all the bad news going on around the world. As I said, my focus has been elsewhere, and in discovering things for myself for years and only from Bible and from the Lord. In my journey I was disillusioned about a great many things. So it happened that I asked the Lord if by any chance we are not the generation that will see the Lord’s return and if this was just another great… Read more »
Micheal
Micheal
April 20, 2016 1:31 am

That rules out President Putin and Erdogan

James Anderson
April 1, 2016 11:25 pm

Yes, I fully agree with you. I am an artist and a writer and have communicated the same thoughts. I did a couple of pictures pertaining to this issue. Here is one of the pictures: http://www.artwanted.com/imageview.cfm?ID=1323567

check out my other cartoons too.

Jesse
Jesse
April 1, 2016 9:28 am

Obama IS the ac!

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
April 1, 2016 1:01 pm

Jesse, the Jews are looking for their Messiah, an irresistible, charming man, not a progeny of Ham.. Obama is hated by the Jews like no other American president ever was. The A/C is The Assyrian, the King of the North. Antiochus Epiphanes was his foreshadow, ruler of Assyrian region, Dan. C.9. Do you really believe the Jews would trust Obama with a peace treaty? Jesus said there would be many false Messiahs and many would be deceived.

Micheal
Micheal
April 20, 2016 1:36 am

Yes Jews will trust Obama if he can help them build the Jerusalem Temple without shedding blood or tears.