I Asked the Lord if Obama is the Antichrist

antichristWhen people ask me about the identity of the antichrist I will gladly offer them a few points to consider. However, I am not interested in getting into a debate on this topic with anyone because it is a waste of time.

So if someone wants to debate, I just break off the conversation by encouraging them to do what I did. I tell them to ask the Lord about it.

When I asked him, I was so amazed by what he showed me it took six months before I would even discuss it with anyone. I shared that testimony in my previous post, Obama Taking Action Against the Strongest of Fortresses.

I was only willing to start sharing it after he confirmed it to me again and again. As soon as I started sharing it he gave me a dream confirming it. I started getting so many confirmations that I started saving them in a list. My list is now close to one hundred confirmations and still growing.

Today I received another confirmation from a visitor to this site, Jolie Lox. She shared the following revelation she recently received from the Lord.

I’ve been reading and looking into all these posts and others about Obama being the antichrist I am not one to often have prophetic dreams or visions. I’ve had a few in my life, but God more often communicates to me directly through His Word and through the still, small voice.

I went to bed the other night praying that God would give me a dream to confirm for me if Obama is indeed the antichrist. I didn’t sleep well that night and woke up several times (because of allergies). And every time I woke up, I asked the Lord if Obama is the antichrist.

I love and hold onto the verse in Isaiah 65:24, “Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.” Often when God speaks to me, I know it’s Him because He answers me before I’m even done wording my question or statement. He’s told me many things like this – either while I’m praying, or even while I’m talking with someone else.

Anyway, each time I asked him in the night about the antichrist, he told me “Yes,” that it’s Obama. Before I even finished asking, He’d answer me, “Yes, Jolie.”

And eventually, to make sure, I told Him, “I’m asking for an answer.”

And He responded back, “And I’m giving You an answer.”

So I trust the Lord Jesus and His answer. May God fully prepare us for everything the future holds, and let us be found pleasing and holy before Him. May our robes be white and spotless, and may we have our wicks trimmed and have enough oil in our lamps -like the 5 wise virgins (Matt. 25).

I believe anyone who goes to the Lord humbly, not thinking they already have it all figured out, will receive revelation from him that might surprise them. However, anyone who already has it all figured out is wasting their time asking the Lord because he resists the proud for their own benefit. If he gave revelation to someone who is not ready to hear it he would have to hold them accountable for what he gave them, which would not be good for them. So our attitude and our humility are important keys to receiving revelation about the antichrist or anything else.

Jesus told his disciples, “I have many more things I want to tell you, but you’re not ready to bear them now” (John 16:12).

The people who saw Jesus during his life on the earth were not able to recognize who he was unless it was revealed to them by the Father in heaven. Everyone who tried to figure it out for themselves missed the time of their visitation, a very costly mistake. Even the disciples who lived with him every day were unable to know his identity without revelation from the Father.

Jesus asked his disciples, “Who do you say that I am?”

Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

Then Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 16:15-17)

Even though the antichrist is an evil person, his identity is hidden from the world in the same way that Jesus was hidden. Like the christ, the antichrist is both a human being and a spiritual being whose identity cannot be known without spiritual revelation and discernment. That statement is offensive to many people, but it’s the truth.

The Lord is not withholding revelation. He is waiting for us to make ourselves ready to hear what he wants to say. Are we humble enough to ask him or do we already have it all figured out?

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Christian
Christian
March 5, 2019 11:07 AM
I have several confirmations. I wasn’t into politics much and would’ve never watched Obama become president, but the day he did I just so happened to cut my hand at work and was sent to the hospital by my coordinator. While I was there they had it on television him taking office. I saw him take presidency. I felt something is off. Some years later God gave me a dream. Obama came to my house. I said to my parents “the president is here” then I let him in and questioned why did I call him the president and not the U.S president (since I’m from Canada). Obama went to my parents laptop and began working on it. He gave me a disc and told me to load it in my downstairs computer. I did as he asked. A government website came up on the computer. Turns out I dreamt this before the time it got revealed the government is spying on its own people through snopes revealing it. Anyway after I went back upstairs after loading the site I thought now is my chance. I said “in the name of Jesus I command whatever spirit you are of be revealed now.” I then saw his face morph and get boils all over. He became mute and couldn’t speak as though he was dumb. It was hideous and then the dream ended. Also a friend of a friend had a dream and I was being told part of it. I replied to the friend telling me. Don’t you know that Obama is the Antichrist. As soon as I finished saying that I felt chills begin in my head and like a wave pass all the way down to my feet. I felt that was God confirming to me what I… Read more »
Johnm
Johnm
January 26, 2019 9:32 PM

I for the life of me can not see how this is going to happen. But, I finally prayed to the Lord and said I am asking if this true as there are so many different prophecies out there. I believe I even prayed you said to ask so I am asking. Later that night, I had a dream where I was at an event or restaurant and I saw Obama sitting across the floor. I said is that Obama and the waiter said yes it is, would you like me to introduce you. I said no and that was the end of the dream. This kind of confirms it for me.

Lisa SN
Lisa SN
January 26, 2019 11:47 PM

I had a confirmation dream myself just about three or four months ago. I wrote about it on here. The Lord gave me a=the dream confirming it within 1 hour of falling asleep.

Brad
Brad
March 31, 2018 6:23 PM

Obama is the anti-Christ, I’ve known , believed this shortly after he entered the political stage. It wasn’t someone else leading me to this conclusion but rather in my heart, I just knew something serious was wrong with this man, I felt a strong deception as well. As time went on my conclusion became stronger. I read back over some of the Biblical mentions of this anti-Christ and it says “the anti-Christ will be revealed” but it doesn’t say how he will be revealed. I struggled with this and came to the conclusion that the meaning of that “revealed” means he will be revealed in the hearts and minds of those whom God wishes to know this information , to make ready for the end times. The rest of the world will blindly follow this mad man. I’m an old guy 63 years old, and I have seen at least a dozen people on the world stage that many thought could be the anti-Christ, but this guy Obama has by far exceeded the level of suspect of all the others combined, even to my surprise many non-Christians have had their eye’s opened and see Obama for his true nature ………

Brenda Middlebrook
Brenda Middlebrook
February 25, 2019 9:21 PM
Brenda Middlebrook
Brenda Middlebrook
February 25, 2019 9:24 PM

This video on youtube by the engineer who worked with Kissinger and other world leaders to make the RFID chip will make you cry…..he said upon realization it is the Mark of the Beast revealed by God the Holy Spirit he wept for days……..very touching testimony by the man who helped to develop this and he give great revelation and scripture support to it…….listen to it…..you will gets chills up and down your spine………………………………..Warn the World……not to worship the beast or his image and take his mark…….for they will lose their very souls….

Lisa SN
Lisa SN
January 26, 2019 9:02 PM
Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
January 27, 2019 3:06 AM

Hi Lisa,
Sincere thanks . A valuable read and shows Obama in his true nature.
I noted in the mid term elections Obama took a central role for the democrats. I was amazed. No one in Australia 🇦🇺 put this together. Many on z3news are well aware of his strategy and evil plans,
God bless
Phil

Lisa SN
Lisa SN
January 27, 2019 10:37 AM

Yes. He certainly showed his colors during our midterms. No former president has ever done such a thing. His arrogance is astounding.

Richard Paulson
May 11, 2017 11:41 PM

Hi James,

I have written twice before saying the Lord showed me, and ultimately gave me yes concerning Obama being the Antichrist. Whilst within reason it is probable that this is what God showed me, I must repent of saying that certainly God has shown me this or told me ‘yes’ that Obama is the Antichrist. My wrong is to say that God certainly showed me this, whereas I cannot make that claim publicly. Time will reveal whether it is the truth or not. So it is just a matter of clearing my conscience that I am writing this.

God bless,
Richard.

darren davis
February 3, 2017 10:08 AM

obama is not the antichrist for several reasons Ken Peters said he saw the antichrist and he was the most handsome man he has ever seen. so far, ken peters revelations of his dream have come to pass. second, the antichrist will not be married or have children because this was take away from his divinity of being a god. third, he does not come from the assyrian empire, kenya does not qualify even if his ancestors are lebannese that does not qualify. also after the stunt obama just pulled with Israel no Isreali leader will ever trust obama or allow them to take half of jerusalem. Isreal has seen obama true colors so I do not see how he would be able to broker a peace deal after what him and kerry just pulled.

Brandy
Brandy
December 5, 2017 9:52 AM

You know I had never connected the verses in Daniel regarding the Antichrist and the desires of women to homosexuality. Although, this is a prevalent idea among many Christians. I always believed that it meant he did not hold the desires or ideas of women as important or of merit. I always thought that this could be representative of someone who claimed to be a champion of women’s rights or feminism, as part of their deception. Are there any verses related to these concerning the ac and his possible homosexuality or would clarify the context. My belief has been that above all he is about himself and the obtainment of his own godlike status, that those verses were in reference to. I am just asking because this idea of a homosexual ac has intrigued me for some time.

Daniel
Daniel
December 5, 2017 12:05 PM

Homosexuality was a major part of the ‘worship’ of the pagan little g ‘gods’ the Bible talks about like Ashtoreth and many of the Egyptian/Greek/Roman pantheon. Perverse and degenerate sexual activities are connected with black ‘sex magick’ like that practiced by Alistair Crowley.

It’s also an extreme form of narcissism where you cannot even ‘love’ anything that is different than oneself. Steve Quayle also talked about the giants/nephilim/rafim first practicing homosexuality as an insult to God. To take something that brings forth life (in His own image no less) and turn it to something cruel, lifeless and dead. There are lots of reasons such an evil person would be a homosexual or at the least bisexual (or one of those new newfangled ‘pansexual’ things since Michelle was a man. How progressive!)

Nancy636
Nancy636
August 1, 2016 10:16 PM
I read this last night and tears came to my eyes at this word. I had received a word on this subject a few years back. I had started to doubt what I thought was a revelation from God. I know he is not well liked and his term is about up. I hope that this feeling I have is just that a feeling of my own making, but keep feeling we might not have an election because of a catastrophic event. I pray it is not true. I will tell you about something very strange that happened around the time right after, I believe, was the start of Obama’s 2nd term. As you know many have been saying he fits the bill for this man of sin, I did not know or really believe it though I knew he was and is a God hater.Though I was not really convinced. One AM I got up and headed for the bathroom and as I reached the br door, a booming voice (like it was yelling, but audible only in my head) said a big black spider, that is all, 3 words only. I was taken back and thought wow, were did that come from, strange indeed. I went in the bathroom and on the floor in front of shower, there it was, a very big dark spider, (I did not want to get close enough to see if it was black). I hate spiders and I was dumbfounded at the least. A couple weeks later same routine in the AM, upon reaching the bathroom door I heard, that same booming voice in my head, “Obama is the antichtst” With out recalling the spider incident I thought what was that, I thought my mind was just tired and not quite awake… Read more »
Richard Paulson
Richard Paulson
April 20, 2016 12:34 AM
Hi brother James Bailey, I have believed for a long time that we are living at the time when the Lord will return. During the course of my Christian life I discovered and learned many things, after having also been deceived by the lies that abound in the world and in the said church. My main focus or calling has been to discover or have revealed to me the understanding of the gospel message (the cross of Christ) and to share it; because that message has been greatly corrupted over the centuries. Therefore my focus was not the end times. Since 2009 I have understood the heart of the gospel message, which is the cross of Christ. That understanding has grown since then, and I have also had many other revelations through seeking the Lord (and not men). The gospel itself isn’t something people understand and it is not preached properly, and in fact, what is popularly taught as the cross of Christ or the atonement is in fact anti-Christian (the opposite to it). That is a different topic; however, I would be happy to send you a piece of my writing concerning it. But getting to the point of this present topic. I haven’t followed what is happening in the world politically (and living in Australia) have not interested myself in American politics particularly or all the bad news going on around the world. As I said, my focus has been elsewhere, and in discovering things for myself for years and only from Bible and from the Lord. In my journey I was disillusioned about a great many things. So it happened that I asked the Lord if by any chance we are not the generation that will see the Lord’s return and if this was just another great… Read more »
Micheal
Micheal
April 20, 2016 1:31 AM

That rules out President Putin and Erdogan

Brenda Middlebrook
Brenda Middlebrook
February 25, 2019 9:39 PM
Brenda Middlebrook
Brenda Middlebrook
February 25, 2019 9:39 PM

this youtube video is the Solohealthcare machines designed to scan the Mark of the Beast from your right hand or forehead..

Brenda Middlebrook
Brenda Middlebrook
February 25, 2019 9:40 PM

they are in all Walmarts…you probably sat in one and took your blood pressure with the cuff on your left arm.