Why America’s Problems Are Beyond Any Political Solution

Ben_CarsonMany are holding onto hope that America can be turned around by electing a righteous President. It is time to abandon that hope because it is foolish nonsense.

The only hope for America is repentance before the one true God. The only way to Him is through Jesus Christ, His only Son, who proclaimed, “No one comes to the Father but through Me.” (John 14:6) No Presidential candidate would dare mention our only hope, which is why no Presidential candidate can turn America around.

The only hope for America has been banned from our political arena. Our Presidential candidates are willing to talk about prayer, faith, and even God because those concepts do not typically offend people. What they refuse to talk about is the only true God because people are offended by Him. Our candidates have abandoned the only solution to our problems.

Our current President provides a great example of the current political climate in America. Here is a small sample of the perverted statements included in the Presidential Proclamation for the 2015 National Day of Prayer.

“In the face of tremendous challenges, prayer is a powerful force for peace, justice, and a brighter, more hopeful tomorrow… When we pray, we are reminded that we are not alone – our hope is a common hope, our pain is shared, and we are all children of God.” (see the full proclamation)

As usual, President Obama is lying. Prayer is not a powerful force unless we pray to the one true God, whom he refuses to acknowledge. Praying to Allah or Buddha or to a generic no-name God will not help anyone. According to the Bible, we are not all children of God. Only those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God (Romans 8:14). The idea that we are all children of God is a lie.

Just to illustrate how far America has fallen from where we started, compare President Obama’s proclamation with the first prayer prayed over America’s Continental Congress in 1774 by Reverend Jacob Duche:

O Lord our Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of kings, and Lord of lords, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers on earth and reignest with power supreme and uncontrolled over all the Kingdoms, Empires and Governments; look down in mercy, we beseech Thee, on these our American States, who have fled to Thee from the rod of the oppressor and thrown themselves on Thy gracious protection, desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee. To Thee have they appealed for the righteousness of their cause; to Thee do they now look up for that countenance and support, which Thou alone canst give. Take them, therefore, Heavenly Father, under Thy nurturing care; give them wisdom in Council and valor in the field; defeat the malicious designs of our cruel adversaries; convince them of the unrighteousness of their Cause and if they persist in their sanguinary purposes, of own unerring justice, sounding in their hearts, constrain them to drop the weapons of war from their unnerved hands in the day of battle!

Be Thou present, O God of wisdom, and direct the councils of this honorable assembly; enable them to settle things on the best and surest foundation. That the scene of blood may be speedily closed; that order, harmony and peace may be effectually restored, and truth and justice, religion and piety, prevail and flourish amongst the people. Preserve the health of their bodies and vigor of their minds; shower down on them and the millions they here represent, such temporal blessings as Thou seest expedient for them in this world and crown them with everlasting glory in the world to come. All this we ask in the name and through the merits of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and our Savior.

Notice how our first Continental Congress honored the name of the Lord by calling Him their “Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.” They earnestly sought the Lord with statements like “desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee”. Then they closed their prayer with the name of “Jesus Christ, Thy Son and our Savior.” There was no question about which God they believed in and openly called upon. How far America has fallen!

No President or Presidential candidate would dare talk like this today. They declare God bless America while refusing to say which God they are talking about. Some might even call America to return to God, but again without saying which God and without saying what is required to return to Him because it requires repentance from our sins. No Presidential candidate is willing to call America to repent from our sins so we can return to the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, even though it is our only hope, because it is politically incorrect. They would rather deny Him to advance their own political career, which is why they are nothing more than political prostitutes who have traded our future for their future.

Now some people are hoping Ben Carson can get elected and turn America around. This is misguided. Consider the following Facebook quote from April 4 2015 by Ben Carson sharing his idea of who Jesus Christ is.

Ben_Carson_Facebook3

His message is the same as President Obama’s Presidential Proclamation for the National Day of Prayer, “We are all God’s children.” It is the same lie re-packaged to appeal to ignorant Christians. Unfortunately, it appears to be working.

Then he declares, “Jews, Christians, and Muslims all believe in God.” Really? Which God is that? Oops, sorry but we cannot say which God. It might be bad for the polls. Just like President Obama, Ben Carson presents a concept of God which is contrary to the one true God because the one true God has become intolerable in America today.

Ben Carson perverts the message of Jesus Christ saying, “…he preached love, he preached acceptance.” Telling people they are accepted by God without mentioning any requirement to repent from their sins is an outright lie and perversion of the message of Jesus Christ who boldly declared that we must repent of our sins to be accepted by God and avoid spending eternity in hell. Ben Carson conveniently removed the mandatory requirement while promising everyone still gets the blessings of being accepted by God. Again, it is the same lie, just re-packaged.

John the Baptist prepared the way of the Lord proclaiming, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Matthew 3:2) Then Jesus followed John in preaching the same message:

From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Matthew 4:17)

Repentance in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ is the only hope for America. No Presidential candidate would dare speak these words today, which is why America is beyond a political solution.

The politicians are not the problem. They are merely a reflection of the people, saying what the people want to hear. However, the idea that a politician is going to turn our nation around is foolish nonsense.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
March 14, 2016 10:24 AM

Sherry, just like everything else in the Christian walk we must look at the Trump Movement on both a natural and a spiritual level. I have been a student of the communist conspiracy for over fifty years and I can say Mr. Trump is almost a perfect attack on everything the evil new world order folks have been plotting since Karl Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto. On the spiritual level we know Mr. Trump is not a Christian but we also know God can use a donkey to speak if He so desires. At the minimum we can say Donald Trump is shining a light on all the darkness that has been happening in America that the MSM refuses to cover. This utterly evil, corrupt system perpetrated on us by the Antichrist bankers, elites, military industrial complex, communists and Muslims is being EXPOSED, thanks be to God, to every day citizens who never read a newspaper much less a book. The political cancer that is killing America is unknown to the average American. When they begin to see that the emperor has no clothes hopefully many will examine themselves and make the connection between their sin and the condition of the country and repent. Others will see the corruption for the first time and refuse to repent but at least will be given a greater chance for repenting. The first step towards repenting is seeing reality and this is what is happening in the Trump Movement: it’s a REALITY CHECK before the judgement of God.

Sherry
Sherry
March 14, 2016 5:30 AM

GREAT JOB! APPRECIATE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT UNDERSTANDING ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD. I BELIEVE THIS ELECTION MORE THAN ANY OTHER IS A COMPLETE FARCE! NOT TO MENTION THIS WILL BE THE LAST, GUESS THEY WANT TI TO GO OUT WITH A BANG AS IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN MIRRORS AND SMOKE SCREENS TO DECEIVE THE MASSES, WHILE THEY PLAN THEIR FINAL ACT OR THEIR FINEST ACT. I SAY BOTH. REPENT GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER FOR THIS IS THE FINAL HOUR IT IS UPON US. THIS IS WHAT I KEEP HEARING IN MY SPIRIT! BE READY! YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD SHERRYD.

john barona
john barona
November 23, 2015 10:48 PM

Nice Linda. I agree. I believe there will not be a collective or Nationwide turning to the LORD or to repentance. But individuals will . I believe it will take persecution or a historic Natural disaster to wake these dormant states. Fear is a motivator! Then I believe we will finally see THE GREAT REVIVAL. Where the bible will no longer be just a coaster on the coffee table that we set our beer on top of! And we know that Every one must work out their own salvation through fear and trembling Philippians 2:12. Pray for the peace of Israel daily. Jerusalem if I forget you, let my right hand forget what it’s supposed to do! LORD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU!

Linda Clay
November 22, 2015 7:50 PM

We publish our sin before the entire globe: PRIDE
We have not repented as a Nation and keep sinking into the mire of denial and self, thinking “it won’t happen here”. . .. and we forget God will not be mocked and we forget what the Bible clearly says:
“Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling. ” – Proverbs 16:18

We can repent individually . . . but as a Nation? JUDGEMENT

Rick chase
November 22, 2015 12:56 PM
Wrong, Wrong and Wrong @ Mr. James Bailey. I’m a born again Christian and have the gifts of the Holy Spirit that God thinks, not me, that I’m suited for. Ben Carson is a Christian James. Where do I start? How about the Word? When the wicked are in controll, there is shouting. You can’t compare Carson to Obama but you did. Unbelievable! Are you drinking?? Jews, Christisns and Muslims do believe in God. Carson knows who the Real God is and has openly stated it, with the evidence of Fruit. Do you want a Preacher to run for office?? You are right James on one point. We are not all children of God. But are we not ALL HIS CREATION? Created in HIS IMAGE? And born as babes that turn into children, with fathers who raise them or that don’t grow up with a father like, Me, like Carson. I would have never came to Christ with a man like you James. Yes the Ungodly enjoy the blessings of God. And Christians are not Allways privy to the prosperity of the Ungodly neither. I think that Obama is the Antichrist. But so did the people of Germany with Hitler. I think a lot of Christians let the media shape most of the way they think. We can’t put God in a box and say he is angry with America. That’s all I hear on here. Nothing is ever mentioned about All of the great and massive blessings this country has and continued to do for the world. Yes I believe we are in the end of days, weeks, years. But if I died today, that’s my end. I hate Abortion and its Evil and should be Outlawed. But how many kids, teens die when we drop huge bombs on… Read more »
Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
November 23, 2015 5:16 AM

Dear Rick Chase
For someone who claims he has the gifts of the Holy Spirit and basically calls James Bailey a drinker. I think you have a lot to learn. You clearly need to pray before you engage the keyboard. I think James article was very relevant. US Presidents have a record of claiming they are Christians or claiming they are sympathetic to Christianity. Obama played this game, so I rightfully remain skeptical.
Ben may be a decent human being BUT Repentance in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ is the only hope for America and Australia. Putting out hope in Politicians or Money is not going to make things right.
Righteous Judgement is coming anyway to the USA regardless of who is in the White House.

Potentially President Obama will NOT leave office anyway so why put faith in an election that may not even occur.

God Bless you and your family Rick,
Phil
PS Please refer Mena Crebin’s prophecy + others who also believe there is not going to be a 2016 election.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
November 23, 2015 6:16 AM
Well said, Philip, especially about the part of a leader claiming to be Christian. Our skepticism is warranted, because just like Obama rose to power claiming to have a solution for America’s problems, so will the Antichrist, claiming to have the solution to the world’s problems. And, if he has to claim to be Christian to get unsuspecting Christians on board, sure why not? I remember when Obama first appeared on the scene as a presidential candidate. The kind of optimism about that name was contagious. It was like every street corner, every student at my university, every room-mate had the name Obama on his or her lips. And, yes, there was a crisis raging in the US at that time. As someone who was on the lookout for the rise of a man who would one day don the mantle of the Antichrist, I was instantly skeptical and excited. I did want to see what made Obama so exceptional that seemingly the whole country was awash with his name. When I listened to him speak, there was one thing that I noticed immediately. The man can talk. He can charm. He can debate. In fact, he could do it all so well, that it alarmed me. There were people lifting their arms upto the sky, shedding tears, and weeping for joy at his victory. And for what? What was so exceptional about him? What hope did he bring that his opponent didn’t? And speak of the titles conferred upon him—God and Messiah! For all his claims to be a Christian, why has he never opposed such titles? Surely he must know that he is treading on forbidden territory! That man, ever since he has come to power, has all but set America on its way to doom. Maybe I… Read more »
Lori
Lori
November 22, 2015 12:16 PM

I had this dream about “O”
I am in a college casually standing around visiting and talking to other people there and O walks in.
He looks at me and says, “Are you in charge here?”
I was surprised since I was only visiting and I chuckled and said, “No, I’m like you, I just act like I’m in control.”

Peggy
November 22, 2015 12:27 PM

Lori,
….very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Michael
Michael
November 21, 2015 8:11 PM

When will people finally realize they’re being duped by these politicians? They all serve the same masters and system. I know they’re all skilled at pretense and excellent actors, so they know how to push our buttons and make us believe in them.
We must understand that words mean nothing. The Devil uses words to deceive the world, as do his servants.

Peggy
November 22, 2015 2:08 AM

Definitely. Perhaps “trusting” the words of a politician is “easier” than developing a daily relationship with Jesus Christ. Human beings tend to be lazy in their un-regenerated state (without Jesus Christ). However, it’s NEVER “easier” or better in the long run, meaning in one’s free-will choice of one of two ETERNAL destinations.

Deception is a key word. We know who is the “father” of deceit…….none other than satan.

Sherry
November 21, 2015 2:12 PM

Thank you for saying what needed to be said about our leaders, this reminded me of a dream I had not to long ago. I was at a park sitting at a picnic table with a group of people that I didn’t know and Obama was there dressed in a plaid shirt and khaki pants standing at the end of a picnic table where people lined up to talk with him, I got in line to talk with him and when my turn came I looked at him and said do you know Jesus Christ? and are you praying, he looked at me with a perplexed look and said no, well at that moment I became very angry and looked him in the face and pointing my finger at him I said well you should, I then walked back to the table I had been sitting at and began to relate what I had just did, after a few minuets everyone got up and walked away as if something else was happening and I thought they don’t want to hear me. I was left standing alone, then I woke up.

Peggy
November 21, 2015 5:14 PM

It’s amazing the number of people that have had unpleasant dreams regarding obama.

brian
brian
November 21, 2015 11:40 PM

Well Peggy some of us were highly suspicious of this man when he first started running so didnt need a dream to tell us that there is evil lurking. And I am in Australia. Its amazing however how many still see him as the messiah when all he is is a bumbling fool drinking from the fountain of soros.
Two reasons he was voted in – he is black so that is the race issue dealt with and he is a democrat so that is the communist angle sorted. I still do not comprehend how so many became so enamered with this charleton and of those the many millions of christians that backed him.

Peggy
November 22, 2015 2:02 AM

I was one that was highly suspicious of “o” from the very beginning, prior to the first election.

Dolph
Dolph
November 21, 2015 12:07 PM

Once the “non-Christians” got control of our media, Hollywood, and banks it was all over for the sheeple. The news media in particular has shaped the culture by having a presence in everybody’s living room. Even if a Christian or conservative was elected, or could be elected president he would be murdered like Lincoln (who refused loans from the European banksters), Patton, Forrestal, Wallace, the Kennedys (who wanted to terminate the CIA and end the Vietnam no-win war), Reagan (who was controlled by Bush after his attempted assassination. America never was the Kingdom of God but it was the greatest nation because it was the most Christian.

Peggy
November 21, 2015 5:13 PM

Good points, Dolph

Peggy
November 21, 2015 11:34 AM

EXCELLENT points and insight in your post, James Bailey.