Brian Carn: A Curve Ball is Coming in the Election Process

electionAnother prophetic warning was given on October 6 2015 regarding the 2016 Presidential election.

In the video shown below, Prophet Brian Carn warns it will be the most confusing election in our history and describes it as an episode of pandemonium. He also sees Donald Trump fading out of the race.

He makes the following comments at the 14:15 mark.

I see in the realm of the spirit, I see a curve ball being thrown in the process. I don’t know if it is going to be war. I don’t know if it is going to be an assassination, but something is going to happen that is going to stir the election to a whole new episode of pandemonium. I don’t know if it is going to be a war. I told you I see this election is going to be one of the worst elections we have ever had, one of the most confusing elections that America has ever had.

I see either an assassination maybe or even a war, I can’t put my hand on it, but I see something is going to stir the election to a whole new episode of chaos. Don’t be surprised if a new candidate pops up late.

Keep your eyes on the candidates, and as the man of God declared, keep your eyes on Rubio, but again, I would not be surprised if a new candidate, or a new choice, comes in late.

Something is going to happen that is going to bring in confusion, and it is going to be like the President, like somebody broke the rules and manipulated the vote. That is the best way I can explain it.

I see something strange happening where people are going to say, “They manipulated the vote.”

I believe he is correct in saying something very strange is going to happen causing people to say, “They manipulated the vote.” I believe it will be so manipulated it won’t even be allowed to happen at all.

Brian Carn’s comments confirm warnings from five other people previously posted on this site:

At the 18:50 mark in the video, Brian Carn makes the following comments:

Again, I see something happening as we begin to go into a season of smoke and ashes, I see a Trump fading out. And I know a lot of preachers just went and had a meeting with Trump. God bless them, but I hope they don’t feel like he is going to be President because if they do they are just wasting their time.

Donald Trump is going to be a, I see him falling out as we go into a season of smoke and ashes. There is going to be a fire. Some kind of fire is going to break out in America. Whenever you begin to see this fire, this season of smoke and ashes, you are going to see Donald Trump begin to fade.

One possible cause for canceling the election is the coming collapse of the U.S. dollar. On August 11 2015 the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) voted to extend the current SDR basket of currencies by nine months (Source: IMF Press Release). The IMF reviews the SDR currencies every five years. The current basket was scheduled to expire on December 31 2015, but they extended it until September 30 2016, just five weeks prior to the U.S. Presidential election. What an amazing coincidence!

What could possibly go wrong? The Chinese Renminbi is expected to be added to the SDR basket at that time, which would be a major blow to the U.S. dollar. I believe it will be a fatal blow to the dollar, and also a major blow to our economy.

The collapse of the dollar just five weeks prior to the election is just long enough for American citizens to realize their government checks have stopped coming. That would cause unprecedented civil unrest and violent protests. Then the Obama Administration would have every reason to tell us it is in our best interest to postpone, which really means cancel, the election.

That would certainly fit Brian Carn’s description of an “episode of pandemonium” and “one of the most confusing elections that America has ever had.” It almost looks like somebody planned it that way.

Melissa
Melissa
February 25, 2016 4:44 PM

For anyone that thinks that Donald Trump is a Savior, as I read in an earlier post please read this article: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-on-god-i-dont-like-to-have-to-ask-for-forgiveness-2016-1. I actually saw the interview and was blown away by this man’s lack of spiritual consciousness. To hear that evangelicals, those who propose to adhere to the word of God are running to support a man who said, ” I just try and make it right. I don’t bring God into that picture. I don’t.” his response was in reference to asking God for forgiveness. As a Christian I can see the handwriting on the wall and it ain’t pretty, I don’t need to be a prophet or have a dream to know this country is messy and is destined for destruction. “Christians,” that flock to Donald Trump and others like him are being easily deceived: 2 Timothy 4:3, “For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear.” Simple research and basic study of who God is and who Satan/the AntiChrist is will cause us all to see clearly.

Alex
Alex
February 25, 2016 6:35 PM

I think Trump is sending a message. There are too many believers who simply do anything they want, and then believe simply asking for forgiveness will heal everything, despite not learning from past lessons. So, in a way, Trump is being used to reveal many hidden issues that have been suppressed for years.

Cheryl
Cheryl
March 31, 2016 12:16 PM

Adding to what you have said the doctrine to know what to believe, reproof to discern what not to believe for correction to learn what not to do and for instruction in righteousness to understand what should be done.Prayer is consistently needed now,our casually need of GOD has gotten US to this place In the Word of God the people cried out to God and he heard them let us rend our hearts and not our garments ,we have played with GOD to long.I am not a prophet but I do believe that Trump is not of God their is something about him that disturbs my spirit he is not sincere and when they were praying for him he. Was totally out of his element he didn’t know what to do I believe that Trump will show more of hisself and who he really believes in as time goes on he is not who he says he is watch and see . God always sent the prophet to anoint the next king. We cried for a king (earthly) and look at what we have gotten.

MARK SCHEIB
MARK SCHEIB
October 12, 2015 11:14 PM

And what’s sad here is that most churches in America are sleeping right through all this. They have no idea what’s happening. They just do normal services on Sunday and call it good. Those who will survive all this are those who are intimate with the Lord and as close to Him as you can get. And for those who are intimate with the Lord and really close to Him, this time will be one of the greatest times for the TRUE church, more power, more authority, more of the supernatural, more souls coming into the Kingdom. There is nothing better than a close intimate relationship with the Lord.

Matt
Matt
October 22, 2016 7:59 PM

Mark, you are correct. There are a lot of believers not paying attention to what is going on. But There has been increase in pray for believers and I know that the Church is waking up. Regarding Trump. I have noticed some interesting changes in his behavior and rhetoric over the past few months. Something has changed. Some say He just accepted Christ and is a baby Christian. But he has been for sensitive, he actually apologized about past comments while in South Carolina, I heard his speech when he came to speak at a church in Detroit, he apologized again about what he said 11 years ago and said he was embarrassed, even the last debate, He was truthful in everything he said especially when it came to Abortion. Keep praying it is working.

Odane Thompson
Odane Thompson
February 20, 2016 10:42 PM

Wonderful!

Rhonda
Rhonda
October 22, 2016 7:01 PM

No, they aren’t. They are praying.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
February 25, 2016 7:29 PM

Before Trump was serious about running the Lord had my wife praying for him. Then later the Lord shared that Trump is like a trumpet. The Lord said He gave him his wealth for this time. Trump isn’t concerned about the politically correct. The Lord said He would use Trump to reveal much.

MiMi
MiMi
July 22, 2016 2:50 PM

The Holy Spirit revealed to me that Trump is a decoy. The definition of the word decoy: “a person or thing that attracts people’s attention so they will not notice someone or something else”. The church needs to pray because the enemy has something planned and we need to be on our post.

Gregory Burrows
Gregory Burrows
March 14, 2016 9:08 PM

God CAN raise up prophets,but I have seen nothing to convince me that anyone who has spoken a authorized and worth hearing.Being a TRUE prophet,especially one to have national and international impact is a high calling and those who are not FULLY accurate in their predictions should NOT be heeded in the future.

Wendy Freeman
November 9, 2016 12:51 PM

Amen!! so much prophylying,a true prophet is correct 100% of the time.

Shirley kelly
Shirley kelly
October 30, 2016 6:08 PM

The church is too focused on the supreme court justices to set the tone; Jesus called the church to evanglized ,laws on paper does not change hearts but the law written in the hearts change people in the most effective way to serve God we the church of Jesus Christ must show love and do the work of disciples so God has allowed two unfavorables to run for president: to show man that to trust in him the church must get back to faith in God only

Samona
Samona
June 1, 2016 6:35 PM

I agree with you! Well said.

David
David
October 12, 2015 6:56 PM
M REGARDING UNITED STATES ELECTION – CALL TO PRAYER! Date Revealed: 9:55am, Oct 12, 2015 Keywords: 1) Trump DREAM REGARDING UNITED STATES ELECTION – CALL TO PRAYER! by Lana Vawser Firstly, I want to preface this word by saying that I do not have a political agenda for the United States of America. I am simply one person in Australia who has a huge heart of love for this beautiful nation and to see the destiny of the United States established and the Kingdom of God extended, releasing a huge wave of revelation of His goodness and love. I also want to say that I do not base what I am about to share on any ‘policies’ that I have heard, but simply what I believe the Lord revealed to me in a dream concerning the candidates. This word is not in any way to ‘sway’ anyone in their political views, but simply to release a revelation from the Lord that I believe needs to be covered in prayer. I had a dream recently where I was in a political arena and I saw Donald Trump and he was passionately putting forward his policies. In this dream I could not “hear” what he was saying, I just remember seeing him speaking with great passion. Suddenly, I was lifted above the United States of America and I saw the nation as if I was looking at a map. Written across the United States of America was the word “Trump” in big letters. As I looked at this word​,​ suddenly the letters began to rearrange and the word went from “Trump” to “TRIUMPH”. I then heard the Lord speak loudly in my dream “Trump SHALL LEAD THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INTO TRIUMPH!!!” As I was waking up out of the dream… Read more »
Regina
Regina
February 29, 2016 5:32 PM

I know God didn’t tell u that dream…That’s something you want. ..Stop saying God told you a man who don’t care about his people will lead…God is love and Donald Trump is Hate…Wake up lady out that fairytale dream you had…

Patricia Lewis
May 21, 2016 12:20 AM

Naw boo! (Regina) You better open your eyes. God uses anybody He chooses . It may be a vision or dream to carry out His plan and purpose in the earth. How do know what The Lord didn’t tell this person in a dream.? Job 33:14-16, Joel 2:28. , Sistagirl, 2Timothy 2:15 ” Study to show thy unto God. a workman not to be a shame but rightly dividing the Word of Truth.. Flatout!!! Iuv ya 😃

Mary Hodnett
March 12, 2016 11:23 AM

Regina I believe you are right,all these so called prophets and ministers claiming God had put his hand on Trump is preposterous in my book,Trump is an evil nasty man,He spews profanities everywhere he goes,degrades women and the disabled,makes fun of the Cross,the blood and Jesus,how could God approve of this man when TED CRUZ is a christian man and supports God’s word and the Cobnstitution.I am appalled at the lack of faith and submitting to evil of so called Christians today.God bless you Regina.I believe if Christians pray and believe God he will heal our land and bring mighty revival.I am for Ted Cruz and my hope is in God.not these naysayers.

Patty
May 20, 2016 4:35 AM

Mary,
God can use anybody He chooses to fulfill His purpose. I’m a Christian ,african american I believe The Lord is trying to open our ears, and eyes. Here what I believe God is saying through this man called Trump A Trumpet ( Sounds The Alarm)!!. His very last name is Prophetic. The powers that be Hate this man, because he speaks the truth about this WICKED GOVERNMENT,. Ask yourself, Why is there soo much Demonic Activity /hostility, rage,volience, , because their is a War going on. And , “The Church” BETTER Wake Up!!!!! Know the Seasons and Times that We are living in. I know “The Donald” can say somethings that can make you say naw!. I LOVE about Donald Trump , He’s Not Afraid to say What he feels about this present administration. He’s Not POLITICALLY CORRECT, I believe he’s exposing the the hidden WICKED agenda that’s taking place.GREED, POWER, LGBT, IMMIGRATION , BRINGING BACK JOBS TO THIS GREAT NATION!!. I BELIEVE DONLD TRUMP REALLY HAD A HEART FOR THIS NATION AND THE PEOPLE IN IT!!. YES!! I LIKE DONALD TRUMP! SURPRISED???? WELL DON’T BE , BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE HIM, But are AFRAID TO SAY IT. HE SAYS WHAT MANY ARE THINKING?? FLATOUT!!!!! Enquire of The Lord what’s taking place. Mr.Trump is a whole lot BOLDER THAN A WHOLE LOTTA “CHRISTIANS”

Glory-Gloria Bronner
Glory-Gloria Bronner
April 26, 2016 12:09 AM

Obama may need to stay seated until America become civil again. Poltics is still trying to manipulate others..still trying to say they are better than people who are seemingly helpless nd broke.. That’s an evil spirit called SUPERIORITY DEMON… It needs to be cast out of America… out of politic.. In the millennium the Church shall rule all the land!! Franlkly I think either Hilary or a cannidate that left the race but will come back and run I dnt tthink Amerca is ready for a womam.. this country is still sick with demonic forces called “Partiality” unfairlness and oppression….racism and perversion..

Darlene
Darlene
March 19, 2016 9:41 PM

thank you Mary , well said and I am in agreement with you here totally, blessings! I do believe we must stand in Truth and seek the Lord in all areas. I am for Ted Cruz as well! May the Lord have mercy on us all this season.

Lila Chandler
October 7, 2016 11:38 AM

Reading this for the first time today. I am so excited. I trust that you also are receiving confirmation and increased faith as you watch the prophecy God gave you, and that you had courage to share publicly, being fulfilled! Franklin Graham, son of Billy Graham, is warning all Christians to vote, to pray and fervently humble ourselves under God. VP candidate Mike Pence in an Ohio rally quoted Scriptures and asked for prayer. Thirty days to go until the election. Thank you for praying for America, dear sister in Christ! God bless you.

A Faison
March 12, 2016 7:43 PM

Amen God Revealed Trump to me as well. Confirmation…Amen Amen Amen

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 20, 2015 12:01 AM

Personally, I think your dream is quite interesting, and could come to pass as is. I don’t believe the US is going into the Beast system yet, as it is not time. The Beast isn’t going anywhere until the Church has experienced the falling away that Paul mentions, and that has not occurred yet. We may know who the Anti Christ is, but that doesn’t mean he has been officially ‘revealed’ on the world scene. First the great falling away – which won’t occur until the glory has become visible on the remnant God has chosen, then the manifesting of the Anti Christ on the world scene. There is still time for people to breathe. Not to mention before the Anti Christ rules anything as huge as the US, God is going to move like this world has never seen.

Jeff
Jeff
October 20, 2015 12:36 AM

Brenda I respect your opinion as you have shown wisdom in your posts…… If Trump wins then there truly has been an “extended” grace period. Perhaps because of the prayers of the saints and turning our eyes back to Him…… I don’t know but I would welcome that outcome…… God has not shown me there has been any change in the direction in the US. Moreover, we (our government) continue to head down the wrong path. I have to stand on what I believed years ago, that being there will be no election and Nobama is going nowhere…….. Further, we all should know this is all theatrics (what some would call politics). Sanders, Clinton, and Trump are merely putting on a show. Another diversion for the public. Nothing more than sports, Fox, or Dancing with the stars………. My opinion, there can be no Trump because there will be no elections…..

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 20, 2015 10:24 AM
Hi Jeff. I thank you for your comment, and I understand where you’re coming from. Likewise, because God has shown me when and why the great falling away will occur, I just put it to II Thessalonians and added 1+1. However, there is also Terry Bennett’s article – I believe put out by James Bailey, who had the Arch Angel Gabriel tell him what the next 28 years would be all about – starting in 2007 or 2008 (can’t remember). When someone gets a face on visitation and is flat out told how it’s going to go, I think it’s time to listen closely. I don’t doubt any dreams that have been posted here, but interpretations require as much or more inspiration, and can be easily missed. Since Gabriel did not mention the Anti Christ ruling the world for the next 15 years, I doubt Obama will have the US in his grips for that long. And since I know that God is going to send His tsunami wave through the remnant He has been preparing, carrying forward into this world the most dynamic move of God this world has ever seen, it makes even less sense that the Anti Christ would be ‘ruling’ before that occurs, for if he were ‘ruling’ when God’s overcomers hit the pavement, how could it possibly be that he would not be cast down, and the overcomers still be considered, overcomers? Not to mention, the Anti Christ is given to the world as their ruler because they have rejected God’s ultimate choice, which won’t be until after that move. There is a whole time-line God has revealed to me, and Terry Bennett’s falls exactly into it (or mine into his). Regardless of whether something occurs next year, and Obama cancels the election for a… Read more »
yvonnehartshorn2
yvonnehartshorn2
April 18, 2016 2:34 PM

Brenda, I agree with you whole heatedly…the Lord had me praying for Trump for some time…He has gifted him in many ways and one is in economic strategies…God chose King Cyrus for His purpose and benefited His people, Trump may very well be His choice …and I wonder if somewhere he did not have a praying mother or family member or others praying for him.

The way I see and hear the demonic lashing out at him to bring him down reinforce to me that it continues to be a super natural battle going on , a serious spiritual warfare that is showing God standing behind Mr Trump…to use him for His glory…

Mav
Mav
March 15, 2016 1:26 AM

A voter is to a politician as money is to a business man. They both want it and don’t care what color of person it comes from. There is going to be a lot of deception and it is going to come from Satan and his strongholds. One needs to turn to God for confirmation and not take what is seen on T.V. or from career politicians at face value. Trump may be the spoon that is stirring the long settled pot of stew and it could bring to light a lot of which has been hidden at the bottom. God works in mysterious ways.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
February 25, 2016 7:30 PM

The Lord said He would use Trump to reveal much.

A Sister in the Lord
A Sister in the Lord
November 17, 2016 5:22 PM

I notice there are not responses or explanations since the election.

Patricia Lancen
July 19, 2016 9:42 AM

On benny hinn you said who is going to be pres