America’s national anthem split could be a sign World War 3 is close

In 1917, the 1st World War ended and America was galvanized like never before. Within a few months after the war, and with patriotism at its peak, the Star Spangle Banner was played in the 1918 World Series and America’s sense of unity was amplified by it. However, it was played at only a few sporting events nationwide. It wasn’t until after the next World war (WWII) that it became a prelude to every professional/non-professional sporting event played throughout the nation.

Given the environment today, I am concerned. You see, the United States did not come to be the super power it is today until right after the First World War. At the end of the Second World War, we had solidified our position, not only as a world super power, but also as the leader of the free world. So, could the recent attacks on our flag and national anthem be a sign that our nation is decaying rapidly and facing a great fall with the next world war on our heels?

WWI and WW2 were instrumental to our rise, but WW3 could strip us of our title as the greatest super power the world has ever known. With patriotism dying and our country divided like never before, I fear we are now exposed, making us all the more vulnerable to all evil nations, who are salivating and waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce.

So, what is really going on here? Well, as this nation turns from God more and more, our foundations are eroding at an exponential pace. Our national foundations are like the heartbeat of our nation and are based on the Word of God and prayer. It is what electrifies the souls of the American people. Unfortunately, dark forces are working in the shadows, who would like to see nothing short of our demise. If they have their way, the heart of this nation will stop beating, causing a painful death. Their plan is to revive us only under the formation of a utopian world government.

The Word of God asks, “If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?”

Well, thank goodness there is hope. God gives us hope and that hope is prayer. Prayer is like a spiritual defibrillator that can jump start any dying heart. So, let’s pray for our beloved nation and all of the souls scattered within it, like we are urged to do in 2 Chronicles 7:14, when the Lord says “If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then; will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Freeman Fobbs

Author: Freeman Fobbs

Freeman Fobbs became a Christian in 1995 while serving in the Army at Fort Bliss Texas. The Lord gave him a passion for the nation of Israel, which resulted in him hosting pro-Israel meetings. He began hearing from the Lord through visions, dreams, and words of knowledge around that time as well.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Jemba
Jemba
October 3, 2017 4:40 pm

I agree. As a student of history, there are two things that are factual: There are no everlasting super powers on earth and every great empire eventually collapses. Secondly every empire that declines is usually as a result of seeds of discord sown internally. This is true of the Egyptian empires, Roman Empire, Ancient Greece, and now the U.S. The civil discord in our country is beyond description and this is only the tip of the iceberg. We are unfortunately headed for civil war as a few prophet have prophesied. No wonder Paul tells us to keep our mind on the Christ’s eternal and everlasting kingdom and not the things of this world which are temporary. The light at the end of the tunnel is when civil war breaks out in addition to the economic collapse, our country’s brokeness will lead millions to realize the futility of the things they had previously put their trust in and begin to call upon the Lord which will lead to the greatest revival this land has ever seen!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 5, 2017 6:33 am

Jemba, last year in Feb. I was awaken to a gun shot being fired by my left ear it was so real it left my ear ringing. I asked the Lord what was that about and I got the word Lincoln. And was also told it had a double meaning.

Matt Smith
October 3, 2017 5:23 pm

They Just go on never changing, they just go on and on. -Sweet Comfort Band

Nothing new under sun. It’s all cycles.

michael c.
michael c.
October 4, 2017 1:13 am

Hi Jemba, You are a very good writer. I look forward to reading your posts!

Jemba
Jemba
October 4, 2017 2:58 am

Michael thank you for your kind words. Z3 has encouraged me numerous times over the years. I am humbled that anything I say (write) could encourage anyone. God bless.

N.D
N.D
October 3, 2017 10:46 pm

Wow. Well written, Mr Fobbs. One hundred percent agree.

My heart breaks to see the unraveling of Christian values in our beautiful country. Little off subject, and may seem silly, but I miss the warmth of publicly displayed traditions at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I wasn’t raised with many holiday traditions so Thanksgiving and Christmas displays around everywhere were warm and happy to me. I remember in NC around the time Chick-fil-A stopped playing the words to their Christian music and instead played only instrumental Christian music. It was around Christmas time. (Guess they think the words to Christian music may offend someone…in a Christian establishment.) I know there are arguments made by some Christians concerning Christmas and Jesus’ actual birthday. I don’t really care when we celebrate our beloved Lord’s birth, I just loved that we did. People seemed happier when times weren’t so politically correct and Jesus and Merry Christmas weren’t so offensive.

I don’t say Happy Holidays. And I will NEVER take a knee to our beautiful Anthem. I will, however, lie prostrate before our God in the prayer of agreement that He, Our Founding Father, continue to have mercy on us in this great land.

Lydia Hodge
October 3, 2017 9:20 pm

Good word Freeman. I agree that the split over the anthem speaks of a bigger problem in our nation. It’s truly divided and crumbling. Our favorite past time in many ways has also become an idol to many. I believe this is partly why the NFL is being used to display the true divided condition of our country.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 6, 2017 2:38 am

Take a look at this. Trump “Calm before the storm!” Reporter, ” What storm Mr President?” Trump, “You’ll find out!” Said 5 Oct 2017

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 6, 2017 2:41 am
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 6, 2017 2:39 am

US Military strike on NK early morning hours?

Kristi Lawless
Kristi Lawless
October 4, 2017 3:48 am

Does anybody else remember John Paul Jackson’s headlines? I remembered one of them spoke about the NFL, so I looked them up. The headline states, “NFL postponed all games until answer is found”. Perhaps this headline is referring to what we are currently seeing?

Athoniel Ripon Sarker
October 4, 2017 2:38 am

thanks bro. Few days earlier, i had a short dream where I saw a jumbo aeroplane (so big in size) on its flight (in the air) and I heard the name trump and I understood the aeroplane indicates USA. After a while, I saw it crashed into the ground massively and was rolling. On its rolling way, different things were scattered and finally there was a huge blast once it reached with some endpoint.
I believe dream indicates the great fall of great nation USA in near future.

william m
william m
October 4, 2017 1:23 pm

There is a dream/prophecy somewhere I read where this “prophet” saw a light blue jumbo jet (“possibly Air Force One”) get hit by a missile from mainland America but it was to be a false flag used to attack North Korea. No feeling if that is true or not but thought it interesting to note here.

With that said, I do believe that regardless of whatever your think of Prez. Trump, he will not get to serve his full term and therefore somehow be taken out. Maybe that’s for the best as I would not want to be in charge (And held responsible for great calamity) when even more h*ll breaks loose as ppl have seen in dreams and visions.

LHolland
LHolland
October 3, 2017 6:18 pm

As I read this and looked at th picture, I felt great great sorrow that we mostly do not try to listen to what these Black men are telling us. I actually wanted to run up to them and just hug them and say we are sorry for any disrespect anyone has given them due to their race. True, they do enjoy the wealth and freedoms of this nation, and many of their problems result from fractured families and prejudices that live in mans heart here and there, but we would be kind to acknowledge that they hurt for these things. Sure, it could be said th same for unattractive girls, small men, overly fat persons, poorly spoken people , too. And it is true that laws protect such acting out of prejudices, but could we just acknowledge these people are hurting even in todays system of protective laws compared to th lack thereof until not so long ago? I care! I acknowledge there is still pain of feeling rejected. May the families of our Black community be healed and be given respect in a way that heals their past experiences.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 4, 2017 8:18 am
Nice observation . world all over even in our very country we’ve been made that black lives do not matter. The problem is that the evil white and black people have worked so much on our minds that we have come to belief that blacks are inferior and lazy why whites are noble and industrious. We are made to conform to lifestyles not in consonance with our culture . Not too long ago ,during president Obama’s administration both the outgoing and the incoming presidents were invited at different times to consider legalizing HOMOSEXUAL and other deviant lifestyles in our country. I mean we are already behind in almost every sector of modern society and all the president of the most powerful nation in the whole world could discuss with our leaders is LGBTQ agenda. I mean it shows that our “white masters ” think so little of us and wants to destroy our family-centred communal way of life. Seriously the earlier the Whites and the blacks realize the evil fed in their minds and allowed to grow over time , come together to repent and forgive one another the better esp. in the days ahead . As any house divided against itself shall fall. This wisdom was seen demonstrated by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit bringing different nations together in humility and repentance and baptizing all with the power and anointing of the Holy spirit showing that God is neither a respecter of any man nor a race . the same again was seen in the Azusa street revival. I pray the good Lord will love and protect us all.Since no one l knows the day nor the hour the Lord might come and evil increases , I endeavor us all to search our hearts to see if we… Read more »
RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 4, 2017 8:22 am

been made to think* sorry for the typo.

Sandra
Sandra
October 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Here is a great write up about the Russian revolution and what’s happening in America. It mentions the NFL kneeling and Vegas shooting, and Trumps supposed role in it all.

Mr. Gray
Mr. Gray
October 5, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi Freeman, thanks for your passion and support for Israel. As much as we hate seeing America diminish, it must happen if Israel is to become the head of the nations!

michelle gibson