Prophetic dream warns of American citizens arrested by UN police.

On March 31 2018, I had a dream that was very similar to one I had several  years ago. Due to the violent nature of the dream, I debated whether or not to share it. After waiting on God, I feel an urgency to do so.

In the dream, I was walking down the street on a regular sunny day, nothing out of the ordinary. Suddenly, a squad of UN police appeared, flooding the streets and sidewalks on motorcycles, allowing them to easily navigate through the crowds. One of them cut me off and commanded me to come with him.

I was confused because I was a law-abiding American citizen, so I said, “What? You’ve got to be kidding!

He answered, “If you don’t, you WILL BE SHOT.”

I just stood there, knowing  there was no escape. I felt isolated, trapped, and horrendously betrayed by our government. Then I woke up.

Interpretation:

I believe this is to be taken literally. In around 2005, I had a similar dream of being taken prisoner by foreign soldiers. The fact that this is my second one of its kind is significant. I believe God is drawing extra emphasis to this scenario and warning of its closeness. This is not to say that everyone will be taken prisoner, but Revelation 13:9 clearly indicates that some will be.

Moreover, for the past few weeks in my spirit, I have been alerted to some kind of pre-planned attack coming upon the American people unawares, which also seems close-at-hand. This feeling continues to grow stronger.

Again, in 2013, God warned me of coming events while in prayer one morning, saying,

“The final showdown between the kingdom of darkness and the Kingdom of Light is being set up right now. Pray for My Church, for much of it is anesthetized by the world, (asleep), and they don’t even know it. Those who are asleep when the dominoes start falling will not make it. I am coming for a pure bride who is spiritually alert and wholeheartedly separated unto Me”.

I knew the “final showdown” meant God was now unleashing the evil world rulers to have their “day”,  for the fullness of time has come, and it will culminate in World War 3.

Since having this recent dream, ringing in my spirit like a loud speaker are these following words of Jesus:

“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close in on you unexpectedly as a trap. For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth.” (Luke 21:34-35).

As a word of instruction for this hour, I have been hearing the Lord beckoning those with ears to hear to do the following:

“But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened. But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord.” (1 Peter 3:13-15).

God is saying the time is NOW to make a SOLID DECISION to completely submit ourselves, spirit, soul and body, to Christ as LORD. Before these things begin, we must already have made the decision to not compromise, come what may.

God is merciful, not wanting any to perish. For all who sincerely draw near to Him in earnest submission, repentance and humility, He has promised to draw close with His power and grace, to be everything we need for every circumstance. (See James 4:7-10). Again, He promises, “Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” (Ephesians 5:14).

Kerry Lebrun

Author: Kerry Lebrun

As a child, Kerry Lebrun was a victim of severe abuse. At age nineteen, she was a total atheist and knew nothing about the Bible. Then one night, she encountered the living Christ in a prophetic dream. He quoted a verse to her from John’s Gospel. She believed and received salvation. Afterwards, she received more dreams and visions that essentially unveiled the many facets of the cross and how to apply its’ transforming power to her heart and life, resulting in the total eradication of severe Post Traumatic Stress disorder and a host of related issues caused by the abuse she endured. God instructed her to write a book to pass on these revelations and teachings of the cross to others, so they, too, can be set free. Her book “Against All Hope Until…” can be viewed on her website Heavens Hope Unveiled.

Jessica Robinson
Jessica Robinson
April 6, 2018 5:48 AM

I believe you are right! About 4 years ago I had a dream that I was rounded up with my family and we were all put in these detainment camps, “cells” is what they called them. It was mainly the Christians that were taken because we were a problem to them and we were considered “bad people”, we wouldn’t conform. My dream was incredibly detailed and it seemed almost like a movie. At the time I thought what a crazy dream, that would never happen. But in my heart I know now that I am having dreams on a regular basis that this will happen and we will be attacked and taken against our will. We don’t know the time it will happen but we do KNOW the Creator of the Universe so we can take heart! We must pray daily for God’s wisdom and guidance in the perilous times to come, He will be with us through it all.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
April 6, 2018 2:01 PM

So many are seeing the same thing. God is preparing us. Thank you for sharing.

Peachey
Peachey
April 6, 2018 11:09 AM
The Holy Spirit began witnessing to my spirit two days ago about repentance. He reminded me that Jesus said, before his return there would be a time of sorrows. Then he gave me the scripture II Corinthians 7:10, “ For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.” He was reminding me that when this great sorrow hit, God’s people will be brought to a place of repentance, to be cleaned up, so they would dwell with him in eternity; but to those that resist the Holy Spirit and the Lord’s gift of life with him, death will enter into them, their life, their choices. He also began reminding me that there is a difference between revenge and vengence. That the leaders appointed by him over us, places us under their authority and we are to be subject to their authority. I think the Lord is preparing my heart for those that are coming that will have rule over us. For the Lord’s people I believe our battle will be spiritual. The Lord has given me a love for President Putin and the Russian people, to pray for them, for their salvation, for Jesus to save them. I think it may be in preparation for their rule over us in the area where I live, the Ozarks. If there are many different invaders, it would make since, each area would be ruled by a different people. If this is coming, it might be wise to pray for merciful leaders over us. I am not saying it will happen, but it could; Jesus is leading me in that direction. The thought keeps crossing my mind to get a Russian/English dictionary. Jeremiah 15:11 says, “the Lord said, Verily it shall be… Read more »
michelle gibson
michelle gibson
April 6, 2018 5:48 AM

I had an open vision one day just like seeing it on a movie screen,. I was looking from the sky at an intersection and as far as you could see in all four direction there were cars lined up to get into a Walmart parking lot and the U.N. was checking everyone for some kind of I.D. before you could get in. there was armed guards at all the entrances. I also had a dream three nights in a row about being captured by Russians. I have never had a dream three nights in a row, it was the same dream every night.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
April 6, 2018 1:56 PM

Wal-Marts in Texas have been closed and retrofitted as Fema Camps. With fencing around and several white vans parked there. I searching FEMA. And Wal-Mart and found very disturbing info. The Lord told me to stop looking.
My local Sam’s Club closed this year, they had built a new Wal-Mart near it. I have not been there to shop since.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 6, 2018 3:31 AM
Yes, very important to spend time with the Lord now. Here’s an encouraging comment from Glynda’s post today: Yesterday, at another site, I shared a vision where the Lord gave me to see that ‘broad way’ that many have been blissfully traveling, unawares. It is the way in which our time is spent in fleshly pursuits, busyness, & distractions from the Lord. Vision: “I saw a large well-worn dirt road with many ruts that came to a “Y” where it split off & ran out into the dry desert. The other path to the right was paved, but very narrow, wide enough for only two to walk comfortably. It led down to a riverside area full of life and greenery, with many trees, grass, & meadows. I walked over to the street sign on the inside corner at the “Y” and wiped the dust off. It read- “Broadway”. I then looked across the street at the narrow path, and the street sign there said- “Lovers Lane”! In response, Priscilla wrote- “The narrow road that you saw is the wilderness road and it leads to the Riverside of life for to God obedience is the most important thing. A heart that is contrite Loves Jesus more than anything else that the world may offer. It has gone through the wilderness, away from attractions and the noises of the world, it has learnt to look into the eyes of its Lover only and its convinced of the Love of its husbandman. It is the heart that bears fruit in all seasons and withers not.” Brethren, this love relationship only comes from much time spent at Jesus’ feet, waiting on Him. One of the best ways to do that is in spending quiet, peaceful, abiding rest time prayer, drawing nearer & nearer to… Read more »
Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
April 6, 2018 2:03 PM

Very insighttful comment. Thanks for sharing.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
April 6, 2018 1:56 PM

Thank you for sharing these wise insights.

Avidan
April 6, 2018 8:20 AM

Blessings And Abundance Blessings!

Yesterday, Our Heavenly Father Revealed This lnformation:-

Soon We Shall Start Seeing And Hearing
The Church Pastors Dying.
It Will At First Start ln A Low numbers,
Then Suddenly The Number Of Pastors/Goat Shepherd dying Will reach astronomically Number.
Panicked Will hit The Churches.
lt Will Seem As If An Unseen Plagues Has descended On Churches.

Is A Not Plagues But Judgement!

“As They Sow So Shall They Reap”
The Goat Shepherd Pastor Will Have No One To Cry To.

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!
These Are The Days Of Accountability.
These Are The Days…….
Every Knees Shall Bow To The LORD Of LORD.
KING YESHUA HAMASHIACH.

Phil V.
April 6, 2018 8:03 AM
Thank you Kerry for sharing your dream. I’ve had two similar dreams that have stood out to me in the past: Back in 2012, I had a dream similar to the one described above. There were a great number of people in a building waiting in line. We essentially were in line to receive something. When it came to be my turn in line, I refused. What happened next was a soldier with a gun shoot a warning shot into the air and said, “Do it now or you will be shot.” I refused, end of dream. Again, in 2017, I had a dream that me and a number of individuals were taken prisoner in a facility that was somehow on wheels. Realizing that we were all prisoners, I felt to stand up for the others, for they were not strong enough to stand up for themselves. When I did this stood up and verbally rebuked the two individuals holding us captive, I was threatened with punishment, such as sedation, beating, and even death. I told them I was going to call the authorities, and they said, “Go ahead, they won’t do anything.” So I went to look for my phone, but either I could not find it or there was no service. Then we came to a stop at a luxury hotel. There I was able to escape and find my father (symbolic of our Father in heaven who is always there for us). I asked him to alert the authorities so the other prisoners could be liberated. However, he told me this sort of this was legal now. What these two dreams showed me is that there is a time approaching where things such as unwarranted search, seizure, imprisonment, etc. will be permissible under the guise of maintaining… Read more »
Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
April 6, 2018 6:26 AM

I dreamed people were so tired they were leaving. The ones of us that stayed were gathered together and so tired as well but leaning on each other. Some couldn’t even hold their heads up anymore. Something started spitting out on a machine and two of the men that were gathered with me ripped off the paper and became very upset. They didn’t understand how this could happen and them not be notified. They were talking about it coming from the sky. A man at the end of my table lifted his head and asked how much time we had. One of the men with the paper said 30 minutes. I prayed for a long time for better understanding of where to search for scriptures to know it’s from the Lord and have better understanding. One day when I was praying I heard ‘sudden destruction’. 1 Thessalonians 5.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
April 6, 2018 2:02 PM

Amen, it seems many are hearing “suddenly”.

CAL
CAL
April 6, 2018 5:06 PM

I remember back in 1970 I trick or treated for UNICEF. I collected some coins in a little orange box and I found out later the money was used to fund Marxist groups in Central America. When the AC appears the UN will feed off the financial carcass of the US and wipe out dissidents.

Brandy
Brandy
April 6, 2018 8:49 AM
God bless! I have came here to ask four prayers and any suggestions or ideas on what to do with a situation we are currently facing. I have a friend that I have known since high school that has found himself in a predicament that resulted from his own bad decisions and has really spiraled out of control. Before I begin, let me say that I am quiet aware that it sounds like a scam unfortunately, it isn’t. My friend went to the Philippines, on a travel visa, to meet a girl. While down there, he contracted MRSA and developed sore all over his body. He also contracted Hep B, I don’t know if he got that while receiving the medical treatment for the MRSA or what. His Visa is expired and he has no funds to get home. We contacted the US Embassy, which is a days boat ride from where he is located. They offered little help, except to tell us to start a Gofundme account to raise donations to pay for his ticket. Does anyone know what route to take or any organizations that may be of some help to get him home? I am planning to do a couple of local fundraisers to help, but it’s not looking like anyone around here is willing to help. I do know that it is his own fault for his situation and that is one reason why very few people here are offering to donate. However, if people had turned me away in my dire need after my own bad decisions, I would not have found the Lord. One idea, we had was asking for frequent flyer mile donations, I don’t know how that would work and not many around here have those. The first estimate to get him… Read more »
Jeff
Jeff
April 6, 2018 9:09 AM

Brandy, This is the details about an American missionary couple in Philippines. The phone number and contact details can be found in the website. They may be of help.

Jeff

Brandy
April 6, 2018 2:21 PM

Thank you so much!!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 6, 2018 3:44 AM

A testimony of the Lord’s protection at our Glory group was very helpful. She explained how comments from unsaved family members had cut her deeply. Then the Lord showed her she needed to be under His protection. There she is safe. In the position of protecting herself the focus was on her. Under the Lord, she allows His love to flow through her, and the offenses bounce off.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
April 6, 2018 2:07 PM

Very powerful! Amen, so crucial to not let our love grow cold.