“America will fall to the hands of her enemies because she has turned her back on Me.”

A great storm comes to the land of America, a storm that will bring much chaos, and much indecision in high places. America is on the brink of war, but its’ general is not ready.

Fires will burn across America and much unrest shall abound. A people divided cannot stand, and the enemies of America will seize that moment to invade. America will fall to the hands of her enemies because she has turned her back on Me, and no longer has My protection.

Prepare yourselves, My people, for war is coming to America, and other countries as well. The end is upon you for all of My Word shall be fulfilled in this generation. You shall see the rise of the Evil One, but you will be powerless to stop what must take place that I may bring you home to Me, and cleanse this land.

Be strong, be courageous – stand strong on your faith in Me and do not turn from it, for this is the greatest danger. Fear not those who can kill the body, fear only the one who can kill both body and soul. Do not be afraid to profess My Name, for I am with you when you do this, and I will be very merciful to you.

Matthew 10:17-35

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Mike Fisch
April 19, 2017 6:26 pm

We’re going to see a lot of death in the days ahead. Remember the Lord works his purposes even in the chaos and darkness. Some people He will bring home as a mercy. Others will die because the Lord knows they are not strong enough to the pressures of the rising beast system, including the mark of the beast. Others will perish because of their wickedness and unrepentance. The Lord knows each and every one. We have to trust his judgment and mercy.

Tim
Tim
April 27, 2017 12:34 am

Right on Mike. Great observation. God will do the sorting, and He does respond to our prayers …

To those of you reading this who don’t feel like “trying” Jesus right now remember this:
The Bible – God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (full fellowship / right relationship with Him, and eternity in Heaven – note added)

Hell is the most-to-be-avoided torture chamber in the UNIVERSE. It was created for the Devil and His Angels, according to the Bible. If you accept Christ as your Savior and Lord you will spend Eternity in HEAVEN with Jesus and other believers.

God bless you.

Robert Adolph
April 19, 2017 8:45 pm

“War is coming! The nations are lining up for war”, says Rick Wiles. Thank you Jesus that Rick is back and in top form. No more talk about reprieve or 500 year cycles.The halcyon days of messiah Trump are over, dead and buried. The deep state could have lost control when news broke two weeks ago that Trump HAD been spied on but they have picked off one Trump man after another and now Goldman Sachs and the Kabbalists are back in control bringing us to WW III, the tribulation and Armageddon. O’Reilly has been fired, Alex Jones is in the fight of his life and Wiki Leaks has been declared the enemy of the state. Hopefully many have been awakened to how corrupt the MSM, the country and the world are and have seen that only Jesus is the answer, hopefully.

Connerhead
Connerhead
April 21, 2017 10:44 am

Don’t forget what Terry Bennet, the man of God said, Trumper has until the 30th to clean house.

Purnell B
Purnell B
April 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Amen Robert!

John Barry
John Barry
April 19, 2017 8:45 pm

There sure seem to be a lot of war warnings now as Peggy Ann is pointing out , wars can beak out quickly . During the Cuban missile crisis as a child we did duck & cover practice at school and had to bring 3 days food & water to the school in Dallas because we were in range of the missiles . The Russians are having air raid drills while we sleep as a nation now , nothing bad can happen to America .

Antwon
Antwon
April 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Ive been having this feeling for a month now. Yesterday my wife was talking to a young lady about America been invaded. She’s in the marines and have a long family history of military in her family. I ask her when do she think America will be invaded? Her male co-worker said three years. She said no! By the end of this year or next spring. I totally agree with her. Dumitru Duduman and Henry Grover prophecies are saying the same thing……PREPARE BIBLE PRAY PRAY FOOD WATER MEDICAL GOLD SILVER GUNS AND AMMO….MAY THR BLOOD OF THE LAME PROTECT YOU ALL. LET GOD’S WILL BE DONE FOR HIS CHILDREN AND THE NONEBELIEVERS. AMEN….WATCH YOUR 6 AND THE HEAVENS…JESUS IS COMING SOON

Savage
Savage
April 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Nuclear war is survivable. instructions for an expedient shelter can be found in “Nuclear War Survival Skills” by Cresson Kearney. An expedient shelter can be built with readily available materials (readily available now). I believe US fits the description of The Daughter of Babylon, and after its fall which could very well come in 2017, will eventually become desolate with”no inhabitant in her”. So if you can survive famine due to economics, then fallout due to nuclear invasion, you might be able to “wander away from her”.

Carson
Carson
April 20, 2017 12:41 am

FYI. I think you meant Henry Gruver, not Grover. I’ve just listened to some of his testimonies/visions on YouTube recently. I’d highly recommend listening to them; they really build one’s faith.

Charles
Charles
April 21, 2017 12:14 pm

I trust the invaders – who ever they may be – understand that there are more weapons in America than there are people. Just saying. Even back during WWII, the Japanese considered invading the U.S. until it was brought to their attention that there was literally a “gun under every blade of grass”.

Linda
Linda
April 20, 2017 11:11 am

Thanks. When I read this post, I was also reminded of the words of Dimitri Duduman and Henry Gruver.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Rick Wiles STOP SINNING WAR IS COMING

Peggy Ann
April 19, 2017 8:21 pm
Peggy Ann
April 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Here’s the written word that PASTOR BENJAMIN FAIRCLOTH received on Resurrection Day Sunday, April 16, 2017.

S.A.
S.A.
April 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Have many Z3ers had tsunami dreams? If I recall correctly Mena Lee Grebin said the Lord spoke to her of one coming to the east coast. I had a vivid dream in the past 6 months of one: I was staying with my family in what seemed to be
a motel. I got the impression in my dream it had become our residence. We were seated on a sofa in a small sitting area where there was a large picture window that we had mostly covered with various types of paper for a some privacy. Some of the paper was torn back at the top to allow natural light in. We heard this astounding boom sound and I got up to go pull back some paper and peek out of the edge of the window. When I did I saw an enormous wall of water coming. I turned and sat back down on the sofa and held hands with my family members so that we could be together as the apparent end was quickly nearing. Then I woke up…..I do actually live on the east coast.
(I meant to type this under the Michael Snyder vision link by Peggy Ann)

SeanC
April 20, 2017 1:13 am

I had one last year. The dream took place in South Beach, Miami. A giant tsunami about 150 ft high was rushing towards the beach about a mile or two out. But before it reached me, these giant hands “raptured” my wife and I out, leaving everyone else behind, including my parents. I knew immediately in the dream that the hands were God’s hands.

Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
April 20, 2017 6:54 am

Sean, I am not sure this tsunami is water but may be Gods glory coming in an event that will shake all that can be shaken. God is raising a people to participate on His side through which He wants to work. 2 Thes 1:9,10

Water is sometimes symbolic of a mulitude of people.

SeanC
SeanC
April 20, 2017 8:01 am

In the dream there was a great fear. And many on the beach began runny away. Some people, including my parents thought the wave was fake and stayed put as if nothing was happening. They even joked about it.

Meanwhile my wife and I looked at one another and I told her we need to get out but we couldn’t get off the ground. We were stuck as if the sand was quicksand and that’s when the hands of God took us away and saved us.

I don’t believe the wave represents his glory or people. It was a pretty literal dream. In the end of the dream I “woke up” and said aloud, “I have to tell my wife!” And then I woke up.

Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
April 20, 2017 11:52 am

It is interesting that your parents thought the wave is fake for in real life few will see something so serious as fake or even worse, joke about it. But it would make more sense if they would joke about endtime talk, the coming Glory in His saints and the Messiah Kingdom reign and you trying to warn them about it before you yourself got ‘raptured’?

It is just that in some of these tsunami dreams, the water was described as crystal clear which doesnt make sense if you think about it. Tsunami waters are filthy with debris and soil so I was just wondering if it was the same tsunami everyone is seeing, albeit from a different angle, it might be from God, seeing that His water is always pure.

Just a thought, for natuarally I dont know what youre leadings are.
Blessings.

SeanC
April 20, 2017 12:07 pm

I do not think that many Christians have a hard time believing God will supernaturally bring a revival, and his glory. In fact, many expect it, but from the wrong source (by making America great again). Even now, many Christians think Trump is an anointed Cyrus and believe he’s going to make everything right.

It is a lot harder for many Christians, and non Christians to believe America will fall or that people have visions of judgement and horrifying scenarios.

Yes I can see where you’re coming from when it comes to the natural appearance of tsunamis. From my angle in the dream, I was at the beach, facing the Atlantic Ocean, so the wave would be pretty clean, until it makes landfall and begins to sweep all the dirt and debris inland.

A lot of other people with tsunami dreams witness the waves coming from the ocean and/or they see it from an aerial view or looking down on earth. So I don’t think clean looking waves are indicative of God’s glory, especially when these dreams usually are accompanied by death and destruction. And it seems many people are having dreams of meteors causing the waves, so there’s a possible connection there.

Twania
Twania
April 23, 2017 7:29 pm

I agree. Just like in the days of Noah. People laughed… But when God’s judgment cane, I bet they wished they would have listened. When a deadly tsunami comes, it’s too late and no time for a revival. True revival must break out now!!!

Peggy Ann
April 19, 2017 11:59 pm

S.A.,
Thanks for sharing your dream.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 21, 2017 9:55 am

CHUCK YOUNGBRANDT Prophecy Must see -End of America WW3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDfbp5alBG8

This is the most detailed account of our nations future I have ever heard prophesied. Please listen to all of it or you will miss major timeline events. There is a ton of information in this two hour video. If you doubt authenticity please listen around the 1 hour and 22 minute mark . Mr. Youngbrandt has been used in miraculous ways.

Mikey H
Mikey H
April 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Amen Katie, I watched the whole episode last week, and will watch it again this weekend to make notes of the events that will be unfolding. I highly recommend every American heed this prophesy and warn those that will listen.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Amen to that Mikey! I need to make notes as well. My husband is going to listen to it tonight after work. It’s a tremendously detailed account.

Peggy Ann
April 20, 2017 12:52 am

“Connecting the Dots”— THE COMMON SENSE SHOW– Dave Hodges

N.s
April 21, 2017 10:08 am

I had a dream yesterday (4-20) where my father and I walked down the front steps of a home. It’s was almost nighttime and there was 3 huge green oblong clouds, one high above in front of us and one to the left and right. These clouds looked noxious and we’re rolling from inside out. My dad just remarked that they have been doing that for days or weeks. I walked further into the yard and turned toward the house and looked up to my right. The WHITE HOUSE was about 15-20,000 feet in the air with about 50 feet of ground still attached all around it with a few black SUV’s, secret service vehicles parked in front of it. There was blue white lights under the White House that was sparking like flames but the house stood still. I woke up.