“All men will know I AM God, as the days of Revelation are begun.”

My daughter, write these words. It is out of My great love and mercy that I speak from My heart of the things to come. Hide yourselves, if only for a moment, as My anger is kindled and My indignation shall pass. Come deeply into the deepest chambers, the center of My heart, the Holy of Holies, for it is here that you will find safety, peace, and rest while I do what I must do.

My Spirit and My protection cover all who have consecrated themselves to Me. No evil will befall you, and under My wing you shall dwell. Perfect peace amidst the darkness shall be yours. Call upon My holy angels to come to you and your loved ones, and I will hear you. There is no greater love than Mine, and My people will know that their King is strong and mighty in battle and has made the earth His footstool.

Terror will reign as the days grow darker, the events coming quickly now My loves, but you who seek refuge in Me, your High Tower will dwell in My insulated wall of fire. Prepare your hearts and your spirits for I am manifesting in such a way that has never been seen before.

By now, I have made Myself very, very clear through all those vessels through which I have spoken. The distinction has been made, and those who have chosen to live with one foot in the world and one in the Kingdom will find themselves left to endure the consequences of their choices. Light and dark cannot dwell together; therefore, all that is not pure and righteous and holy will I turn Mine eyes from.

There will be a chain of events that will come upon the earth suddenly, and sadly, far too many have not prepared or listened to My counsel. Most dwell in a reality so far from the truth that the illusion is their reality, and the great deception will catch them like a snare. The majority of those who call themselves Mine, even have slid into the comfortably numb realm, where their padded walls of false security protect them from My truth. These will fall the hardest when I strip and I tear these walls down and expose their nakedness and their shame. I am the discerner of men’s hearts and see many are tainted and impure.

Here is wisdom– the soul is destroyed from within, as is this land and her people. Roots of bitterness and gall have taken the place of love and purity. Evil roots have grown evil trees and the fruit of this land is rotten. Therefore, hear Me speak. I am come to purge the filth and burn all that is not of Me. Woe to those who will now find themselves outside of My covering. They will awaken to realize that they had been warned. I will leave evidence of all I have spoken in My chosen ones, The King’s voice proclaimed in one accord across the earth, and all men will know I AM God, as the days of Revelation are begun.

Who is worthy to read the scrolls and to come as Judge and Ruler of all? Only One and My name is YAHUSHUA !!!

Let every knee bow down and every tongue confess that I am Lord of all – Elohim, El Olam, Jehovah, El Eloah, Adonai, Yahweh Sabaoth, El Elyon, El Gibhor.

Scripture References – King James Version

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. (Isaiah 26:20-21)

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. (Psalm 91:1-16)

Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. (Psalm 24:8)

Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? (Isaiah 66:1)

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. (Matthew 6:24)

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14)

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. (Luke 21:34)

For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men. (Jeremiah 5:26)

Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man. (Isaiah 47:3)

Therefore will I discover thy skirts upon thy face, that thy shame may appear. (Jeremiah 13:26)

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. (Matthew 7:18)

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. (Luke 3:9)

For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. (Acts 8:23)

19 Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.
20 My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. (Lamentations 3:19-20)

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. (Revelation 5:4-5)

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. (Romans 14:11)

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:10-11)

NAMES OF GOD:

Elohim-Hebrew name for God

El Olam-Everlasting God

Jehovah-The Lord

El Eloah-The Almighty

Adonai-Lord/Master

Yaweh Sabaoth-Lord of Hosts

El Elyon-The Most High

El Gibhor-Mighty Warrior God

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

John Barry
John Barry
May 21, 2017 2:01 pm

There is nothing like the anticipation & fear before Battle , every nerve & sense on high alert , totally alive in this heightened awareness . I say come LORD YAHUSHUA , Lamb of GOD , Lion of Judah , Holy is the Name of the LORD .

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
May 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Good Point Sir John…….we often think about how much “we” will suffer and endure when all this comes, but I like what you’re saying…..let’s turn it around and give glory to the One who is going to get His Glory, His Way, His Vengeance, His Victory, His Word being fulfilled.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 22, 2017 7:22 am

HI, The Lord revealed to me how we can pray without ceasing. I have not disciplined myself to do this yet, but going to start today.

Instead of our own thoughts going through our mind, try praying in the spirit in your thought life. The Lord keeps telling us to spend more time with Him. many of us work and need to have our attention on others during the day.

There was also a word that said He would show us when our natural jobs would end. I have a sense this could be sooner than later…

Stacey
Stacey
May 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Marilee, you said: “Instead of our own thoughts going through our mind, try praying in the spirit in your thought life. The Lord keeps telling us to spend more time with Him.”

Yes! I do that when I remember. I just need to remember more! I have peace inside when I do that. Once, when I was on my way to a prayer meeting, I was praying in the spirit, and the Lord distinctly impressed upon my spirit to the point I spoke it out loud: “You are praying from a place of safety and power.”

I will never forget that.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Wow, I was just listening to Ryan LaStrange again Here’s some notes:
Min 4:53 Authority over sickness will be established, over false mindsets, confining theology being shattered by right teaching. Theology that has held us captive,in bonage. Full revelation of Jesus. Spirit of prophecy is the full revelation of Jesus. Worship, reveals the heart of Jesus. Three fold governing structure that empowers, to release, reveal, and restore the minstry of Jesus in the earth. False teaching being cleansed to bring us nto the glory. Look for these cleaning streams…
Blessings Stacey!!

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 25, 2017 11:42 am

Thanks, Marilee.
The link to Ryan LeStrange’s teaching just broke the condemnation.

Stacey
Stacey
May 23, 2017 12:03 am

Watched it! Wow!! I receive! We need more Christians to be on fire like this. This really spoke to my spirt, as did the video he released yesterday. God bless!

Stacey
Stacey
May 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Thanks Marilee. I will definitely watch the link! God bless!!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Please pray for 2 of the people I talked to today. Both conversations were longer than usual. One really understood and had Christians in his family. Rob is close to coming back.

Owen, has this sense of feeling good about his place in life and that is what gives him peace. I told both about this site as usual.

And Latica had tears in her eyes the other day. I told her to please read the heaven section… Her heart needs mending… Thanks!!!

Diane
Diane
May 22, 2017 7:00 am

The Lord has also told me similar things. in the last week He said that although on the surface ‘peace’ reigns in our land, just beneath the surface a fire rages, and turmoil boils. He said it was with a heavy heart that He would release the judgments on our land [not the same as the tribulation] for the evil we have done and for rejecting Him. He called for us to repent! We, His people, not those we consider ‘the sinners’, but us – we should fall on our faces and humble ourselves and turn from our wicked ways, and then He can heal our land. He instructed me to hide under the shadow of His wings and to rely on the faith He has built in me to endure what is coming.

Also, a few months ago, He said that He had not written in scripture the fate of our nation – because if we will repent and pray, we can yet change it. Sadly, i do not see the repentance He seeks. Americans are confused, thinking that if any judgment falls, it must be the tribulation, but the Bible is written of Israel, not America. People of God, humble yourselves and pray!

Andrew
Andrew
May 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Diane, I agree with the repentance part in general. But I have heard from the Lord on a number of occasions that his mind is made up and that it is too late. Judgement will go forth. In Jeremiah, the Lord instructed him to stop praying for the nation Israel because “time was up.” Furthermore, We as believers need to repent everyday as soon as we recognize our own sin. Jer 23:19-20 19″Behold, the storm of the Lord has gone forth in wrath,
Even a whirling tempest;
It will swirl down on the head of the wicked.
20″The anger of the Lord will not turn back
Until He has performed and carried out the purposes of His heart;
In the last days you will clearly understand it.

Diane
Diane
May 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Totally agree with you. What He tells me specifically to pray for is an extension of time and mercy as the judgment comes. we are still changing it and the extent of it. i agree that judgment is sure. but He has never told me to stop praying for our nation, He tells me every day to ask for these two things and to pray for our nation, for the extent of the mercy given will depend on our prayer.

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
May 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Revelation 5:13New King James Version (NKJV)
13 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:
“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”

Julie’s word:

I pray for this day to come when all of the lost, backslidden and luke warm people that I have been praying for and I’m sure everyone has been praying for will have their eyes opened to know the Lord without a doubt. I pray they will choose Him and not this world. God bless!

Levi
Levi
May 23, 2017 12:38 am

Call upon My holy angels to come to you and your loved ones,…”??
I hope there is some mistake.

Lydia Hodge
May 23, 2017 6:20 am

We are to call upon him. Right? He sends his angels. Is there a scriptural reference for us to call upon angels? I don’t know of one.

Tasha
Tasha
May 23, 2017 9:33 am

Though it sounds somewhat strange to my ears as well, in spiritual warfare I have often quoted words which David used when he was much harassed: “Let the angel of the Lord chase them. Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.” (Psalm 35:5,6). It may be more of a decree than a direct calling on the angels; it would be good to consider similar scriptures if anyone can come up with them.

Elizabeth Marie
May 23, 2017 11:04 am

It is not ok to pray or worship angels:

“And I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things. 9 And he said to me, “Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book; worship God.” Revelation 2:8-9

Tasha
Tasha
May 23, 2017 2:15 pm

I agree it’s not okay to worship or pray to angels. David was not worshipping or praying to the angels when he said this. But what exactly was he doing, is the question. The word that comes to me is ‘decreeing’, but it would be good to consider similar instances in scripture if possible.

Kathleen Nelson
May 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Tasha,
Are you saying,
His word is.sharper than any two edged sword in using these scriptures?
Meaning the Lord wants us to use his word

Tasha
Tasha
May 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Yes, the Lord specifically directed me to use these words in fighting evil forces one night. I woke up from a nightmare feeling very oppressed, and asked God what to do. He directed me to use scripture. I asked if He would show me which one, and opened my Bible to Psalm 35:5,6. I read aloud the scripture decreeing the angel of the Lord to persecute and ‘chase’ the evil ones, and fell back asleep. That night I had this series of dreams, the pattern being a bad dream and then a God dream, repeating I believe three times (so six dreams in total). As far as I remember, after each bad dream I woke up and spoke the scripture. In the morning I realized how each time the angel of the Lord had ‘chased’ away the fallen ones. There have been more incidences since then, but I really wonder how the Lord will have us interact with Him concerning the angels, and I’m sure there’s more instruction in scripture, and am just wondering if anyone has more input. We know the forbidding command (do not worship or pray to angels), but what is there on the positive interaction side (besides this Psalm) is what I’m wondering.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Have you checked out Jon George or Riaan Lombard yet?

Tasha
Tasha
May 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Who, me?? If so, yes, I have checked out George but not Lombard.

Tasha
Tasha
May 23, 2017 7:49 pm

PS This took place last summer. By ‘more incidences’ I’m referring mainly to visions, etc. involving good angels; it was last summer that the dark forces were really oppressing me at one point.

Carmackian
Carmackian
May 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Finish reading her post …. She included Psalm 91:11…. It’s pretty evident that The Lord operates using angels all throughout scripture. She didn’t mean “worship ” the angels in place of God. Please use discernment.

sgd
sgd
May 21, 2017 2:15 pm

I have “heard”, “I am your shelter”, “do not look to the right nor the left”, “keep your eyes on Me”, “Do not be afraid, I am with you”, “I will protect you”, “they will try to control you through climate control”.

Krista West
Krista
May 21, 2017 2:41 pm

I have also heard “do not look to the right or the left”.. Along with “listen to My voice”, “do not fret”, “do not be dismayed”, and “I am preparing a place for you”.

Mimi
Mimi
May 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Amazing, I heard God say last week “do not despair for I am with you”!!! His love is too great for us!

Rebecca Bonnell
May 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Mmmm…i’m not too happy about this bit in Dear Julie’s message:

Call upon My holy angels to come to you and your loved ones, and I will hear you…..

Shelley
Shelley
May 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Is this the Julie that is a morman? Never any mention of Jesus Christ in her bio or her postings.

brian
brian
May 23, 2017 5:09 am

I was thinking the same thing. where is the name of JESUS? There is no reason for calling jesus yahusua. This is linguistic gymnastics as explained by dr michael l brown of https://askdrbrown.org/library/what-hebrew-name-jesus

May 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Julie ends all her posts with the name of Jesus in the original Hebrew language, Yahushua.

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 25, 2017 11:53 am

As for the bit about calling on angels, I’ve often wondered why we should address the troops when we can speak with the King.

Lydia Hodge
May 25, 2017 12:43 pm

I absolutely love this. It certainly puts things into perspective. I’m going boldly to the throne of grace. I will let him give his angels charge over me.

Vimal
Vimal
May 22, 2017 2:31 am

At least from this it doesn’t sound like 2020 to me. God bless. The sooner the purge the lesser will be the sins.

Simon
Simon
May 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Repent, Stop playing games, Repent, Get right with God, Repent, It’s coming, God loves you, Repent NOW.

Amen.

Amina Darden
Amina Darden
May 22, 2017 4:16 pm

Simon it could not have been said better. God Bless!

Paul
Paul
May 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Thank you.
I have ‘heard’…..a few weeks ago.
Be Still and Know I am God.
Surely, it has begun

Velva
Velva
May 23, 2017 7:59 am

Our Lord and Savior gave me a song in the middle of the night entitled “Be Still And Know That I AM God”! Hallelujah!

Sue
Sue
May 21, 2017 9:17 pm

I heard “the tools are in the shed.”