“In 2019, the true Spirit of Prophecy is being resurrected in this nation.”

David Cuppett shared the following prophetic vision for America on July 19, 2018. He saw greater power coming to God’s people, which I believe applies to all nations. Thanks to Z3er Xavier for sharing David Cuppett’s vision.

David Cuppett’s Vision:

I had an encounter with the Holy Spirit this week where I was taken in the Spirit above the earth to look over the USA. I saw flying serpents over the skies of the nation, so many of them that the sky was darkened over most of the land with limited places where the light was still shining.

Then I saw men coming out of churches with bows and arrows in their hands. They shot their arrows up into the sky trying to pierce through the serpents, but the serpents are so powerful that they actually caught the arrows in mid-air and broke them in half, causing them to fall back to the earth.

Then I saw angels moving throughout the land, approaching these men who had tried to pierce through the hard heavens. The angels encouraged them to lay down their bows and arrows and took them by the hand and led them to a place in the mid-west in the area of Kansas. When they arrived at this place, they recognized it was a graveyard with hundreds of headstones that all had the same dates; 1969-2019. Also, on the grave stones was the following scripture:

4 From them will come the cornerstone, from them the tent peg, from them the bow of battle, from them every ruler, all of them together.
5 They will be as mighty men, treading down the enemy in the mire of the streets in battle; and they will fight, for the Lord will be with them; and the riders on horses will be put to shame. (Zechariah 10:4-5)

Then the angels handed the men shovels and instructed them to uncover the graves. One-by-one they started digging, removing the dust. There they found a bow and quiver full of arrows, but these bows were different from the ineffective ones they shot previously. When the bow was held and these arrows were loaded, they began to glow with a light that lit up the sky.

One-by-one, they loaded these new arrows into the bows and began releasing them into the sky. Unlike the bows they were equipped with previously in many churches, these bows had tremendous power, causing the arrows to move through the air with great speed and power, making them stronger than the serpents. I saw these arrows piercing the serpents, cutting them in pieces and allowing openings over the skies of the USA. Then the light began to expand over the land of the USA.

David Cuppett’s Interpretation:

I asked the Lord the meaning of what I was seeing in the Spirit. He said there was a great deception that swept America in 1969 and caused many churches to settle for an equipping that appeared to have power as it sounded like the real thing, but it was an illusion that men settled for, subject to the principalities and powers, while the real prophetic bow was being buried under the dust. The Lord said that great deception has reached a fifty-year hiatus, but this is the time of Pentecost and men’s eyes are being opened to this great deception all across this land to realize that the arrow of the Lord is not at the mercy of the serpent, but the serpent is subject to the prophetic word of the Lord.

Just like the slave girl in Acts 16 flaunted Paul as a man of God, it was true but revealed by a serpent Spirit (Python spirit which means constricting/limiting/controlling). In America today, many churches speak truth, but not under the power of the Holy Spirit. True Prophecy has power to break through, while truth spoken by the Serpent is intended to control and limit. Many think they have his bow in their hand, but the evidence is breakthrough, not finding justification with written words on a page.

False prophecy is rampant in today’s church and most of the time it is not discerned by believers because they hear things like “does it line up with the Bible” and “if it is not in the Bible then…” These twists of scripture, although true, cannot replace faith. Faith only comes by hearing the spoken voice of God (faith come from hearing the WORD, Greek word RHEMA meaning the living breathing real life voice of God – Romans 10:17). That’s why most people who just read the Bible never produce faith because faith is a product of relationship with the Spirit. Only the Spirit can equip men by the living voice of the Holy Spirit. Just because a man “prophesies” something in the Bible does not mean he is speaking by the Holy Spirit.

This same deceptive python spirit has tricked many into trusting signs and wonders as evidence that it is from God, but remember, even Pharaoh’s magicians could produce signs and wonders. True spiritual discernment cannot be substituted by the Bible or considering the supernatural as proof that it is from the Holy Ghost. There is no substitute for the Secret place. Selah!

The Lord says,

“No more! Fake prophecy is being exposed in this hour and those who prophecy by this serpent spirit will no longer be camouflaged by the truth of the Bible, but I am raising up men who followed Me to the graveyard who can now discern the real from the fake.

There is an equipping of the Holy Ghost that the Church cannot reproduce and this equipping,” says the Lord, “is happening in secret places, wilderness places and deserts. This true prophetic anointing will carry the heart of God Himself and will reflect the true nature of Christ. No principality can devour the true prophetic arrows of Christ.

Angels are being released all across America to lead men to uncover the real prophetic equipping that will open the heavens and drive principalities from the skies over America. This deception ends,” says the Lord, “for the promise of Zechariah 10:4-5 is being released to this nation again,

The Lord says,

“In 2019, the true Spirit of Prophecy is being resurrected in this nation. Great and popular ‘spiritual leaders’ will be exposed for what they are, fake! A great prophetic awakening will bring the Church out of the darkness that it has accepted, the spell of the serpent that has caused a grey haze of confusion, which has worked to trick people into blind acceptance because of the popular intent of ‘merging everybody under unity,’ which is a deceptive trick of the serpent.”

Twisted unity always waters down prophecy that can be “accepted” by all. The skies over America are grey, which allows for many to “blend in” appearing to be like the majority. This is a lie and actually is what the warnings to the seven churches is meant to expose. The Lord says,

“There will be what appears to be a great falling away as people leave the Church, but it is Me calling men out of this deception to unusual places to uncover the real power of the Holy Spirit, the BATTLE BOW!”

The Lord is releasing a new realm of His heart to this nation. It is the heart that caused David to fight and win, it is the heart that caused Joshua to fight and win, it is the heart that caused Moses to fight and win, it is the heart that caused Elijah to fight and win. No longer shall the battle bow be hidden from men, but they will find it in this season in an unusual place. It will be found in a place the Church would never look, but the Lord says,

“I am releasing a resurrection power when men follow their hearts and turn from the fake, willing to go where most will not go, to the graveyard of impossibility and to challenge even the highest deities of this land. Follow your heart,” says the Lord, “not the masses that go to church on Sunday. Follow your heart,” says the Lord, “not the popular prophetic guy who always has a following. Follow your heart,” says the Lord, “because you will never find the true God if you are never willing to wait for My voice.”

The Lord says, “This shaking will be so great that the contrast of light and darkness will be seen again in this nation. Search for your BATTLE BOW!”

Shaun
July 22, 2018 7:25 PM

Lord Jesus. Please help me discern Everything and help me recognize what is real and what is Fake.. Help me discern for my Country Canada.. God please strengthen me and my spiritual gifting and refill me Holy Spirit and keep my Lantern Full of Oil. Protect My Nation, Protect America especially the ones that know you and most of all protect your nation that you love which is Israel.. Thank you Father God.. In Jesus name Amen..

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 22, 2018 8:03 PM

When I saw the the years 1969-2019 I immediately thought of The Eagles song Hotel California which says, we haven’t had that spirit here since 1969. I believe many of the songs of that era were literally incantations that have held many captive and in bondage until this very day in this nation. Consider the strongholds of how much of society thinks that have become ingrained in culture that are contrary to the word of God. It is time that the fear of the Lord and the authority of his word be restored. An awakening will start first with a cleansing and that cleansing must start within the church.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 22, 2018 9:32 PM

This word rings true to me. Thank you Michael for sharing.

Gary F
Gary F
July 24, 2018 10:20 PM

Amen, my brother!

Nickie
Nickie
July 23, 2018 12:52 AM
God’s timing is always impeccable. He is never late and never early, but always on time. His time. Personally, this Word is a confirmation for me. I was called to “divorce” my church about a year and a half ago. My pastor had said some things that made my spirit flare up and yell RED FLAG. I had to listen to the leading of Holy Spirit. I wanted to get up and leave that instant, but was sitting next to my mother and grandmother. I had to have a talk with them after, and explain that I wasn’t to go to that church anymore because Jesus was calling me to something higher, and I needed to listen and obey. Needless to say, most of my family doesn’t agree with my decision and I think some of them think I’m doing the wrong thing. ThankfulIy, my mother and grandmother are on board now and I believe they support me and know that’s what I was to do. I happen to believe and feel in my spirit, that I’ve done exactly what I was being told to do. Friends, it isn’t easy to “go against the flow”. It isn’t easy to do the opposite of what the rest of the flock is doing. It is HARD to follow the leading of Holy Spirit, when it goes against the very nature of what people think you should or could or would do. We HAVE to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, even if it’s hard, and we know we’re going to catch flack from people we love. Even if we know we will be stirring the pot. Here’s the bottom line…if you don’t stir the pot, all the flavor settles at the bottom. Do what you’re told to do, even if it… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
July 23, 2018 10:27 AM

Amen Nickie , GOD has a Plan ! Only when we are walking in agreement with ABBAs Big Plan and obeying our call / job in it , does GOD fulfil HIS Word in our life and we walk in HIS Power & Blessings . Most are walking around doing their own thing & expect GOD to bless them , does not work that way . The Master meets the servants needs as the servant does their Kingdom job , not when we go off and do our own thing , that is just mercy for our ignorance . If we would all get on the same page of GODs Kingdom plan , HE would blow the socks off this world and we would walk in HIS power , Signs & wonders as a body . Blessings !

Nickie
Nickie
July 23, 2018 7:25 PM

Thank you John. Amen 🦋

d ames
d ames
July 22, 2018 9:44 PM

The catholics have a doctrine of works and praying to mary. Not scriptural. eph 2. The churches that have the gay priests. episcapalians, Lutherans, meothodists have turned from a sound doctrine and accepted the lgbt lifestyle that God calls a abomination. The Baptists have their once saved always saved doctrine and col 1;29 and rev 14; 9-11 calls them a liar. The presbeteriams have wrote off Israel which romans 11;25 call them a liar. The grace churches are preaching that the people have to evangelize the world before Jesus can return. Matthew 24 and the book of revelation calls them a liar. The 501c3 churches can not even talk about prophecy. The Mormons have added a extra book and have made God a man before he became God. What nonsense. The Jehovah witnesses have Jesus as a angel and not the Son of God which he is. And now you ask where the great falling away is?. Look around you. And this is before the demon infested aliens show up with their blue beam show. So the only truth is that Jesus saves if you believe ,confess and repent. But the church has forgot what sound doctrine is except for a remnant.

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
July 23, 2018 3:30 AM

Wow!!! What an Incredible word!!!!

Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
July 22, 2018 11:19 PM

This was awsomeness
Help us be one with you
So we can be annointed as we speak what you want us to,ALIVE as you are
Im remembering how the Lord showed me this last weekend my bother in law had something about him that felt differant
I kept looking at it in the spirit and without saying anything it couldnt stay .He knows the Lord,and i asked him do you feel lighter?
Yes he did .There was another Christ follower
And pretty much the same thing happened .
Lord touched her and she was crying.and then another person .Let the light shine brighter with the Holy ones annointing
One of the ladies looked very bright after the Lord touched her
She stuck out in the middle of the county fair.
Your soooo Awesome Holy one

Jean
Jean
July 25, 2018 5:29 AM

So interesting. I am definitely in a wilderness season, the grayness resonates so much with my experience. My prayers like the first arrows seem to fall back to the ground. I have been thinking lately that if homeschooling is a great idea, why not home church? Not that I don’t hear truth in church, but it is not the whole truth, limited because of how men react. And I think the time is short and so much needs to be known to conduct true spiritual warfare for the days ahead. So taking the time to engage in very light training by attending church seems wasteful when intense training by the Lord Himself is the order of the day. Work, laundry, family needs do not cease and must be accomplished, do we really have time to just play church or toy with God?

Dustinthewind
Dustinthewind
July 23, 2018 8:11 PM

Wow Amen! How this word resonates to the core, for God is leading me back home to Kansas next month after a decade of decadence in Oz.

Kansas “Carry on Wayward Son”
Carry on my wayward son
For there’ll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don’t you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I’m dreamin’, I can hear them say

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don’t know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I’m like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune, but I hear the voices say
Carry on my wayward son

Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life’s no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you

Kimberly
Kimberly
July 27, 2018 9:01 AM

This message caught my attention, especially as I live in Kansas. Going to reread and ponder…

Kimberly
Kimberly
July 27, 2018 1:36 PM

Currently in a community near KC. Looking to move within the next year, to more rural area.

Geoff K
Geoff K
July 22, 2018 10:15 PM

Amen! The church is the people, not the buildings that hold them. It’s time for the last days exodus…. but this time there will be no wandering in the desert!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 24, 2018 3:13 PM

We have reached a point in His story that something has to give. Either Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, Obama and half of Washington are going to jail or Trump will be taken out. As Christians we know the trend is toward more lawlessness ending with the Man of Sin reigning during the great tribulation. OR, surprising all, President Trump announces his M.E. Peace Plan giving the Palestinians their own state. Shane Warren, Dumitru Duduman and others have prophesied what follows: The U.S. split in two, down the New Madrid Fault Line, stock market crash, dollar collapse, violent protests with people demanding their entitlements, martial law and America attacked. Later, perhaps in Babylon, Iraq, Obama will confirm the covenant.