“Yearn Desperately for My Truth or You Will Not Stand for What is Upon You”

yearning

I am Absolute Truth, the Author and Perfecter of your faith. My words are truth and they are life. I am the only Just Lawgiver.

Much of the church that call themselves Mine are being fed truth laced with poison, and I tell you even the littlest leaven leavens the whole lump. I do not change and I cannot lie, therefore, if you hear teachings and words that twist My holy Word, add to, or take away from the absolute truth I have taught, you must not drink from the polluted cup.

Many will stand before Me declaring it was My words and My truth they professed, but when mixed with lies, I will cause them to know they have drunk from the cup filled with gall, rooted in pride, designed not to bring glory to Me but to elevate man himself as he wishes, only to see his own reflection.

The pride and greed and lust of this world brings it to a point now where the Great I Am will sift and shake and remove all that is not of Me. I must separate as nothing defiled or unholy is permitted to stand any longer.

I will use judgments and events to uproot foundations built on sinking sand and make a way once again for only My Truth and righteousness to be fully manifested and maintained from here on.

I will bring clarity where there has been confusion. I will bring peace where there has been none. I will shed light where gross darkness established strongholds. I will lift and build up where walls were torn down. I will bring unity where there has been division. I will make straight where the paths have been crooked. I will bring liberty where oppression has been the rule. I will humble the exalted and raise up the meek and contrite of heart. I will gather My lost sheep and they will finally know their Shepherd. I will make a way for light and love and truth where before was only darkness and pain and suffering.

I will cause each and every soul in existence to know truth from lies, to know their Father, the Creator of all and all will be given a choice.

Yearn desperately for truth, for all around you is great deception. Seek Me with all your heart, soul, and mind for I have promised you will find Me for I am ever faithful. Do this now, or you will not stand for what is upon you.

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References:

Galatians 5:9 – King James Version (KJV)

9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Numbers 23:19

19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Revelation 22:18-19

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Matthew 7:21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Revelation 21:27

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

1 Corinthians 14:33

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

John 8:12

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Ephesians 2:17-19

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Proverbs 3:6

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

2 Corinthians 3:17

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Luke 14:11

11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Ezekiel 34:11

11 For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

Deuteronomy 6:5

5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
September 12, 2016 10:22 am

I am so thankful for Z3News and all of the messages posted. I feel so alone, like I live in a different world than those around me. I can feel so deeply what is about to come and mean while every one around me is carrying on like nothing is going to change. When I try to talk to people they get angry or change the subject. Many don’t want to be around me anymore. I feel like the donkey with Balm. Thank you to all of you who connect here and to the founder of this site and especially to God who is reaching out to those willing to hear. I have so many feelings about what is to come, even so come Lord Jesus, Come.

Francy
Francy
September 12, 2016 11:27 am

Bonnie,

My heart goes out to you. I know exactly what you mean, being surrounded by all these sleeping sheep. It’s heartbreaking. I’m the only one in my family who’s aware of the times we’re living in. The Lord spoke to me about my family this morning and He asked me to pray for their eyes to see and ears to hear. At this point, only the Lord our God can do something for those who are living as if nothing will change. Pray for them. And you’re not alone…many on this site are going through the same thing.
May God give you comfort and fill your heart with peace!

Jeanne Jorash
September 13, 2016 7:49 am

I completely understand how you feel, Francy and Bonnie–and many others!

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
September 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Thank you for your kind words.

Ed W.
Ed W.
September 13, 2016 7:23 am

Jesus was alone too, but right smack in the middle of the father’s will. Take heart! Elijah was alone, but God had preserved 7000 that had not bowed the knee to Baal. He went up from the earth in a firey chariot! He was alone on that trip too, but right where God wanted him.

It is not so much about feeling alone as it is about the will of the Father. In this world we will suffer persecution, but be of good cheer, Jesus Christ has overcome this world. And we DO live in a “different world than those around us.”
For unto us it has been given to know the secret things of God, but unto them it has not been given. He has revealed it unto babes. Even so, it seemed right in the Father’s eyes to do so.

The more revelation we have, the more we are separated from this world. I have wanted to pour into my family and others about the wonderful things of God, but only God can crack the shells (minds and hearts). His Word penetrates and it is seed. We plant, but God brings the increase. Lord bless!!

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
September 13, 2016 7:43 am

Permit me, brother, to second those words—I have wanted to pour into my family and others about the wonderful things of God, but only God can crack the shells (minds and hearts).

Robert
Robert
September 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Your not alone. So many people around me are still so focused on money, money, money. Material success is their measurement of a persons worth. They wont listen. I keep trying to tell them its over but they are blind to what is coming.

Linda Clay
September 13, 2016 11:11 am

Hello Bonnie,
Many of us are feeling the same thing. Without our “awake” siblings-in-Christ in the virtual world. . . It can get rather lonely. I’m blessed to be living with one of my biological brothers, who is also awake.

When we stand for the TRUTH, we will be seen as an oddity. I believe we have entered into a time where ONLY the redemptive judgements of the Heavenly Father will wake up the spiritually comatose masses in our country. All we can do now is intercede for the lost souls who are heading into eternal damnation. Our words now are throwing pearls before swine. So, wisdom is to remain silent, unless prompted by the Holy Spirit . . . BUT stand strong in HIM when you do. The backlash is still there as well, but those seeds are being planted as prompted.

Hockin
September 12, 2016 1:25 pm

The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand!

Daniel 12:4
4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Daniel 12:9-10
9 And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the Words are closed up and sealed till the Time of the End. 10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”

Cali
Cali
September 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Amen

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
September 12, 2016 5:16 am

Such an amazing word for the time we live in. God keeps pointing me to his Word. Only those found in him will be safe from the storms to come. He will burn away the dross and refine his people like gold and silver so they can bring offerings in righteousness to the Lord.

Sharon S
Sharon S
September 12, 2016 10:31 am

The Lord spoke to me this morning in prayer that mustard gas is going to be released at different locations in the US to disrupt things. I really don’t know anything about mustard gas but knew this was a timely warning.

Linda Clay
September 13, 2016 11:12 am

Thank you for sharing this TRUTH, Julie. Certainly it’s the TRUTH that sets us free. Those who continue hardening their heart to the truth, will be swept away by lies and delusion.

Rachel Baxter
September 13, 2016 6:44 am

Yes Lord Jesus!

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
September 13, 2016 5:47 am

Thank you for being faithful to share these warnings. Even though I’ve been a follower for decades, I realize more and more every day how tainted my thoughts and motivations really are–and it’s terrifying. This “let us make a name for ourselves” world and its cares, combined with my own pride, sinful attachments (that wouldn’t necessarily “seem” sinful) and unhealed wounds, have been braided into snares that only Jesus can destroy. I take your word as loving admonishment to continue on with this process of refining. Do my part (taking responsibility for my own sin) but continue to seek supernatural healing and deliverance that can only come through the wonder-working power of His blood. Blessings to all of us on this journey as we each prepare–the Bridegroom Cometh!

Stella
Stella
September 12, 2016 5:44 pm

Good evening James, please it’s been a long time we have not heard any posting from your administrator, Bob Perrite, I sure trust God that he is okay?

September 13, 2016 12:27 am

Rob had to take time off to recover from some health problems. He is getting good treatment and expects to be back soon. Thanks for asking!

Ginger Barbare
September 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Julie,
These words are a confirmation of what I have been hearing from the Holy Spirit about seeking God with all My heart, soul, mind, and strength. I recently started a blog to share His Word with others. I believe He is speaking to those willing to heed His Warnings and humble themselves before God. He is calling us to come out and be separate from the darkness of this world. Here’s the link: http://gingerbarbare.wixsite.com/livingwater

Marilee Alm
September 12, 2016 1:12 pm

I have a question. Today, I listened to a lady’s testimony. She said she was a full time evangelist. She asked the Lord for confirmation if she was on the right track. So the Lord gave her a dream about the rapture and there was a helicopter that she got taken away in. So she intrepreted as the “taking away of the saints”. Then the Lord gave her this verse:
Revelation 3:10King James Version (KJV)

Many quote this as meaning the rapture, but no verb for “taking up” is present in this verse. I also found the following information about the “audience of the verse”.

The audience in this case is the Philadelphia church of the First Century or the prophetic church era that already ended before our current Laodicean era began. Our backslidden church era is the one awaiting the Great Tribulation who must go through it. In other words, the Bible teaches that the only way to to be kept from the time of trouble coming over the face of the earth is to reach the end of your time before the end times.

Reading this word from Julie is saying to me that the Lord would not use a verse out of context or just in a dream to comfort someone. Any thoughts on this?

Eileen
Eileen
September 12, 2016 10:33 pm

Hi Marilee.
This verse is often used to support the rapture but it is incorrectly used. “Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” (Rev 3:10) In this direct quote from Jesus the word for “keep” is “tereo” in Greek. [Strongs # 5083] It is the same word that John used in quoting Jesus in John 17:15 “I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one.”
It means “to guard, from loss or injury, prop. by keeping the eye upon…to watch over, preserve.”
Jesus was not referring to the rapture in Rev 3:10 but to protecting those who were counted worthy from the “test” that the rest of the earth was going to have to take. It appears as though they already took the test and passed it.
Hope this helps. God bless you sister.

Dean
Dean
September 12, 2016 5:28 pm

One is kept from the hour of temptation by having the seal of God in their mind. When Antichrist arrives, those who have been sealed will not find him tempting.

Jerry
Jerry
September 12, 2016 6:46 pm
Hi Marilee, The first thing to realize is that many people have different views and interpretations of the same scriptures. The seven churches of Revelation may well represent different ages. But I believe they represent seven different types of churches which are all present at the same time. We can definitely see the Laodicean church all around us. (And we should pray for His eye salve so we may see that we don’t become a part of it.) The Philadelphia church represents the pure remnant bride. That’s the one we want to be in. There is much disagreement about the timing of the rapture. I have very deep convictions about how, what, when, and soforth. And I used to be very dogmatic about it. I still believe what I believe, but I’m not going to argue about it if someone disagrees. There isn’t enough space here to lay that all out, but I’ll share a little bit. Luke 21 is the parallel passage to Matthew 24. Jesus says very much the same thing in both passages. But at the end of Luke 21, verse 36, He says “Watch ye therefore and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and stand before the Son of Man. Now I don’t think Jesus would have said to pray to be worthy to escape those things that He said would happen if we were all going to have to go through the tribulation. This does not mean we won’t go through some very difficult times and conditions. In Eph.5, Paul says the Lord is coming for a bride without spot, wrinkle, or blemish. This is the Philadelphia church, it is the five wise virgins of Matthew 25. The five wise virgins are those… Read more »
Marilee Alm