“When World War 3 starts, you will have but a little time to share My Gospel of TRUTH before I send the deluding influence.”

This is what the sovereign Lord says:

Many souls will come into MY Kingdom in the flames of war, but there will be the days when ALL who follow ME will be hunted and hated. At that time, you must remember to stand strong in the TRUTH, for the deluding influence will sweep away ALL who do not know ME.

The foreign invasion of your Nation, will be the times of sorrow to bring you to repentance.

The horrors of war will bring forth the tears of the saints who know ME, but must endure this refining fire with those who are lost.

What feels like eternity to you, is a brief moment in My sight.

You forsook ME, Oh America, so I must bring discipline that you don’t fall further into Satan’s grip of total destruction.

The sounds of sorrow will turn into repentance and freedom for the final harvest into MY Kingdom.

Love NOT your life unto death, as you endure the tremendous destruction on your soil. Many lives will be lost suddenly, but in that final breath, some will be saved when they call on MY name.

Befriend those I send your way, when I remove MY Hand of protection upon your land. You will know who I sent and who I did not when My peace rises up within you.

Test the spirits, for the hybrids will walk in as a man, but destroy as a demon.

Prepare your soul for persecution, peril and pain, but stay in MY peace for I WILL be with those who are MINE.”

Scripture References:

5 And Jesus began to say to them, “See to it that no one misleads you.
6 Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He!’ and will mislead many.
7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be frightened; those things must take place; but that is not yet the end.
8 For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be earthquakes in various places; there will also be famines. These things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
9 “But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them.
10 The gospel must first be preached to all the nations.
11 When they arrest you and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour; for it is not you who speak, but it is the Holy Spirit.
12 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death.
13 You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. (Mark 13:5-13)

8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,
10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,
12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness. (2 Thessalonians 2:8-12)

Linda Hasche

Author: Linda Hasche

Linda Hasche serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States. She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit. To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: BelieveActs2Fire.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
March 21, 2018 10:19 AM

Yes and Amen, the best way to prepare is to meditate on the word. I met someone this week who the word flowed out of. It was a life changing encounter. It made me realize I do not love it enough to keep it ever before me. I asked how long each day she reads and focuses on scripture. She said she always has one on her mind. Her face was so loving and words spoken in a powerful assurance. She sings too as she ministers. May the Lord bless us all with this desire and ministry.

Linda Hasche
March 21, 2018 8:00 PM

Hi Marilee,
Meditating on the Word of God is one way to prepare. Worshipping Him. Spending quite time with Him. Praying in the Spirit. Serving “the least of these” His brethren. . . All of these help us prepare. The most important thing: do we truly have a heart-felt relationship with Him? Knowing His heart about any given matter, just like a wife would know her husband or a husband would know his wife? Satan knows the Scriptures more than any of us and even quoted them to Jesus when he was in the desert.
So yes, know the written Word, but truly, truly know “The Word” . . Jesus Christ, whom the Jews call Yeshua.
Blessings

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
March 21, 2018 11:43 AM

Linda I believe that what you have shared here elaborates upon what was also just posted about the days of trepidation starts now. A lot of details were not revealed to me but what I sensed in my spirit was that while many fearful events were taking place resources would be released spiritually, physically and materially for the purposes of the kingdom in this hour.

Joel
March 21, 2018 2:09 PM

Amen to that Michael, the same thing has been revealed to me. Thank you for sharing.

Linda Hasche
March 21, 2018 8:06 PM

Amen, Michael.
What I finally now understand, after all of the dreams and visions given to me since the 1990s. . . The time we’ll have between the start of WW3 and when “the deluding influence” starts (which is “aliens” or fallen angels being presented by Obama-THE-antichrist as “beings from an advanced civilization”) . . . That is the timeframe we’ll have for the most amazing opportunities to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Check out this dream from 1997, that I was prompted to release in 2015 (it confirms what you shared):

12-22-15 – DREAM: A Season of Miracles in a Time of Misery | believeacts2’s Blog

Linda E
March 22, 2018 1:12 AM

Thank you Lord for this word. There are many whom I share with my family and family church about living in the end times but I believe they think I am crazy. I feel that many times I come off to strong, through my posts and probably they are offended because, i believe it could be, that I use all caps? I post things that I believe the Lord leads me to post. About repentance, truth and about how the Church has fallen asleep. I shared at my church, whatever the Lord leads me to share..I would stand up and speak TRUTH! And sometimes it was not taken well. My family who are devout Catholics I also shared with them about how there is no purgatory and many other things( my father is a minister). I stopped going to the family church only because there were many things I did not agree with that was contrary to the word. So I left. I love them so much and the Lord has given me such a burden for them to pray and intercede for them and also for my family. This path is hard, lonely and many times cold. But, my gaze is steadied upon Him, and many times, I am found crying, and lifting my hands to Him! And my prayer for them and for all, that they will repent and return to their first love. I pray that the Lord will lead us and guide us

Linda Hasche
March 22, 2018 10:43 PM

HI Linda,
I truly understand how you feel. Some of the things the LORD has given me are “so far out there” . . . You need the Space Ship Enterprise to find them (LOL . . Gotta laugh some times). Seriously though, it indeed has been a painfully lonely journey. Even professing “Spirit filled” Christians many times do not want to hear it or read it . . . And if they do, most won’t even pray about these difficult revelations we are commanded to give. No. It’s much easier to shoot the messanger with words of criticism, rebuke, rejection, name-calling, condemnation, etc. than to consider the possibility “oh, this could be true.” BUT, we keep pressing forward, pray for those who misuse us and remember this from the Bible:

Galatians 1:10 ~ “Am I now seeking the approval of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.”

We are tasked to do what most do not want to hear, believe or pray about. It’s the LOVE of the Heavenly Father to warn and prepare His people. He is like the Owner of a Restaurant . . . We are like the waitresses and waiters . . . We don’t cook the food, we just have to take it to the table that He tells us to take it to. They then must decide what to do with it. We did our job. The blood is. Not on our hands. . . And we pray for mercy upon those who are not ready, for the “and suddenly” will happen. May the LORD have mercy upon us ALL.

Linda E
March 23, 2018 12:43 AM

All glory and honor to Him alone! Thank you sister Linda.

Linda E
March 22, 2018 1:19 AM

Praise God and thank you sister Linda. Thank you James and Z3 family through your posts it has encouraged me to keep on, to fight the good fight! Thank you and God bless you all.

March 22, 2018 5:33 AM

Thanks for sharing your great testimony Linda. I agree with you it often feels like a lonely road to travel, but there are many others traveling this same road in different places. I am glad we can connect, even if it is in cyberspace. I believe things are shifting now and big changes are coming. God is going to demonstrate his power and his presence to this lost world through his people.

Linda E
March 22, 2018 11:22 AM

Amen! Thank you brother James!

John Barry
John Barry
March 21, 2018 9:01 AM

Amen Sister Linda , Big wars change things quickly in history and when nations get desperate it dictates their actions . It becomes a form of insanity and can change whole society’s quickly . People will be desperate for answers then , be prepared to give them and the harvest will be great . Blessings !

Linda Hasche
March 21, 2018 7:57 PM

Hi John,
What I feel the Holy Spirit let me know. . . National repentance here in the United States will NOT happen until the nukes start dropping on our soil. I very distressing revelation, but knowing the degradation here is BEYOND Sodom and Gomorroah, it’s no surprise. Sadly, no surprise

Lydia Hodge
March 21, 2018 9:57 PM

Thank you Linda for sharing this word. God is so merciful to give us whatever remaining time we will have to share the truth. May God bless you and the work you do for him.

Linda Hasche
March 22, 2018 10:46 PM

You’re welcome, Lydia. The LORD is indeed merciful. Each day that seems “normal” when you look around is a blessing, yet I know we must receive the Discipline of the Father for the sake of the souls who do not know Him.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
March 31, 2018 8:28 AM
The Lord reminded me of a scripture a while back on how we test the spirits. IJohn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. When I was ministering to women in jail I had a prayer line. I came to a women to pray for her but the Lord showed me she had the spirit of antichrist (later to learn she had converted to Muslim). I was instructed to lead her in a prayer to confess that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh. She could not say it. I believe this to be important for us to test people who come to us for help in these days/tribulation to discern if they are sent from the Lord or not. We also as believers should learn to greet one another during tribulation by confessing this as a means to show we are the remnant to each other. Also, I was going to meet a friend who is Mormon. Many conversations we have had include similar expressions (lingo) we as Christians use, however different in meaning/interpretation. Everything I asked her regarding her beliefs seemed to line up with scripture yet I knew that there was doctrinal deception. I was praying on the way to our luncheon for God to give me just 1 nugget that would be life… Read more »