“The world is now ready for war. The red horse has now stirred the hearts of evil men.”

The Lord says:

My son, hear the word of the Lord and write this down, My churches are full of lying spirits. They speak in My name yet I know them not. The lying Jezebel has so infiltrated My body that sexual sins that were abhorred by My people are accepted and promoted. False doctrines abound that are not in My word, yet because My people are ignorant of My word they are being deceived.

My son, the judgments that My Watchmen and true Prophets speak are now in progress. All Eyes must watch Israel for that is My timepiece, and soon Israel will expand her boundaries. The world is now ready for war, the red horse has now stirred the hearts of evil men to be filled with lust and jealousy. My People Israel are now moved to defend their selves and all the world will gasp at the end result. Israel will be most hated of all Nations, and America will condemn harshly with words.

America with all her pride will with confidence attack North Korea after the Olympic Games. The victory will only infill the nation and King with more pride. My son, Pride goeth before the fall and this nation has great pride and will have a great fall.

My children hear My word, thus saith the Lord, prepare your heart for a time of great testing is upon you. Prepare your houses for great destruction is upon you. Prepare your store house for many of My children will perish by famine and pestilence.

Prepare to trust Me in all things, that will require great faith. If you cannot have faith in Me now during the good times, how will you walk in faith during the testing? My children you have not been taught faith, you have been taught greed by wolves in sheep’s clothing that have polluted the gospel and how to walk in faith. My son, time is now. The testing is coming. Keep my body in the word.

Jesus

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Joshua B
Joshua B
February 16, 2018 3:59 AM

For many Americans, North Korea is just an irritating thread. For God, he wants to bring healing and restoration to that broken land and people. I believe for a huge revival in North Korea, stronger than what the world saw in Azusa and Wales. Please pray for that nation.

Avidan
February 16, 2018 3:47 AM

Warning!
Folks There ls A Pandemic Coming!.
OUR Heavenly Father Has Warned Us
There ls Pandemic Coming!.

It Will Be World Wide.
When Governments Declared Quarantine
That ls The Flu Pandemic.
lt Will Be Far Reaching.

The Speed At Which These Forthcoming
Flu Pandemic Will Travel Will Be Alarming.
l am Not Repeating This Warning To Scared,
But For Preparation Sake.

The Flu That Would Seem,
To Have The Mind Of Its Own,
Striking One House Leaving The Other,
Striking One House Leaving The Other.

It Will Not Be A Man Made Inoculation
That Will Be A The Defense Or Protection.
Against This Flu.
But Our LORD’S Providence.

Remember King Yeshua/Jesus HaMashiach
REPENT ln His Name REPENT!
Fast, Be ONE With God Almighty!
Recalling Your Sins, And Me My Sins.
REPENT!
Put King Yeshua/Jesus
Name On Your Door Post.

The Name King Yeshua/Jesus,
The Faith In Him A Total Faith In Him
Will Be Our Our Fire Wall Of Protection.

Start Today!
REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!
Days Of Reckoning Is Here.
Our Sins Have Caught Up With Us
But There ls A Way Out
R-E-P-E-N-T-A-N-C-E!

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 16, 2018 11:20 AM
Powerful and truthful word! I feel like testing will endure and increase as we warriors for Jesus become mightier and thwart the enemy’s plans, and it will escalate, not end, until Christ crushes Satan underfoot forever. In scripture it says he who endures TIL THE END will overcome. As we combat and defeat each trial put before us, a new one comes to take its place. So those of you who are still facing trials when some say the time of testing is over, but you are still being refined, be comforted. The Lord doesn’t want complacent soldiers coasting along in ease. It means you are a DEADLY WEAPON to hell’s army-a threat who has a purpose nothing can thwart. In every area I have been weak before, and thought I had victory, I have been retested lately. So as I felt a new test emerging, I went down to the river where the Eagles have been. I went in my car this time as the ground was sloppy. I knew this next Accuser was one I dreaded battling more than any other, so as a weary but willing shield maiden, I waited for an eagle. None came. I waited for what seemed like an agonizing length of time, frustrated and feeling abandoned. Then I gave up, laid my head down on the steering wheel and said wearily, “Lord, whatever is put before me, I will endure until the end.” I had never made that promise out loud before. I kind of freaked myself out, as I imagined a cold blade of a sword on the back of my neck. I shuddered, looked up, and a low- flying speckled young eagle flew directly over my car, flapping powerfully. It reminded me of a fighter plane. It was enough of a… Read more »
February 15, 2018 11:25 PM

The strike will likely be done during a period of low moonlight. The US military can operate with impunity in darkness ( night vision goggles, thermal imaging…etc). NK forces will be restricted to daylight ops / visual. Olympics end 25 Feb, too bright. March 13 – 21 ideal time… likely early in that period to gain air superiority just like Op Desert Storm. Enemy restricted to visual / daylight ops… the US will use its Tech advantage and fight at night. Not glorifying this, just saying how and when this could likely take place.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 15, 2018 11:34 PM

Matt, that’s useful, thanks. SNS

February 15, 2018 11:39 PM

Spent 6 years as a US Army helicopter pilot… this is how the US military fights. I’m an American btw, my wife is the Kiwi. She got homesick.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 16, 2018 6:35 AM

Matt, thanks for your service

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 15, 2018 11:50 PM

Not a bad place to live ! SNS

February 15, 2018 11:31 PM
Expat Gal
Expat Gal
February 17, 2018 1:50 PM

The U.S. will not take China unveiling oil futures in the yuan without starting a war or pulling a false flag. Sadly the U.S. is “running out of tricks”……. Prepare! Water, food, medicine, etc. Do not wait to prepare. Many Watchmen are sounding this alarm!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 16, 2018 11:14 AM

Hey Matt I had a dream a few years ago that I never received understanding of to any degree until this past week. In the dream I was driving a small red car. There was a woman in the passenger seat accusing me of putting my thumb on her and saying that she was going to tell her father. I pull into a gas station to fuel up the car. The tank is on the passenger side. The passenger side window is down slightly. As I begin to fuel up a strong wind is blowing a stream of gas up the window to the opening and a Chinese man walks out of the gas station with a receipt for me before I’m even done. As that happens a woman is walking towards me from my right and she says this wind will get sand in your hair. I woke up earlier this week with two words/images in my spirit. China and a alligator/crocodile. First of all I believe NK is a puppet for China. A distraction if you will. Secondly from the dream I believe China is going to control foreign oil cutting it to a trickle for the US causing prices to skyrocket. The wind and sand represents a storm that may be multifaceted. I don’t think China will be at war per se but will use their economic power as NK is a distraction and potential war in the Middle East is taking place represented by the sand involving Israel. There was nothing in the dream to cause me to believe this but the impression was the woman speaking of the sand represented Israel. Then a day or so later I see post like yours here speaking about the petro yuan. Seeking more understanding…God bless!!

February 16, 2018 1:55 PM

Thanks Michael for detailing that dream. China starting that Oil futures contract is huge. Maybe while the US is having yet another military adventure 🙁 and occupied in Asia, the PTB make their move against Israel? This is a Vision that JeffByerly had…

Matt says:
December 31, 2017 at 3:18 am

Reptillians going to blame the devaluation on China, then a second devaluation by the reptilians (elite), to be blamed on Russia? The burning up of the dollar is James Baileys season 4 or the derivative implosion that takes the existing financial system down. Lois Vogel Sharp said in her 28 or 29th word from the LORD that “Before my year is over (Elul 29 5778) debt shall be cancelled”

Jeff Byerly says:
December 31, 2017 at 9:16 am

Matt, I think your interpretation may be correct not exactly sure but I bet it’s pretty close.

February 18, 2018 1:49 AM

Please see my article

Kim Jong Un is in the March column and 3 down (the March 9-12 date range)

Joe
Joe
February 18, 2018 10:48 AM

Matt,Hit on Korea can also scuttle the oil for yuan contract.

February 18, 2018 12:02 PM

This probably would be a attempt to do just that. Also fits with the low moon illum time I mentioned above 13-21 March.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
February 16, 2018 2:49 AM

Beware the ides of March

Amy
Amy
February 17, 2018 1:19 AM

” My children you have not been taught faith, you have been taught greed by wolves in sheep’s clothing that have polluted the gospel and how to walk in faith”

Sounds a lot like the posts on here about electronium litecoin and bitcoin, promising punters wealth and easy riches

Antwon
Antwon
February 16, 2018 6:12 AM

Could we see Isaiah 17 the fall of Damascus.
Could this be a prelude to the psalms 83 war?
Could we see the Ezekiel 38 war? Either way Isreal will win and expand her borders. But woe! To America when all this take place. I was told by a Jewish man that those super moons was a warning of war to ISREAL. Pray for ISREAL and America. Things are speeding up…..

Elizabeth Marie
February 16, 2018 10:09 AM

Last week, while praying, I heard in my spirit ‘Isaiah 17,’ and when I looked it up, I realized that it was chapter on the destruction of Damascus. I think we are getting very close……

TM IIPINGE
TM IIPINGE
February 17, 2018 8:53 AM

Damascus city is already destroyed. Isn’t it?

Antwon
Antwon
February 17, 2018 7:02 PM

No it’s not yet

Thomas M Iipinge
Thomas M Iipinge
February 19, 2018 10:54 AM

Alright.

Cornelius
Cornelius
February 17, 2018 6:16 AM

I doubt this will be published as it is not sensationalist enough.
The idea of Damascus being nuked and a Russian alliance sweeping into Israel are modern ideas, developped during the cold war, and rather fanciful ones.
The weaponry of Ezekiel 39 is wooden…
9 “‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10 They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel

Greg
Greg
February 16, 2018 10:31 AM

Hi Antwon, I agree with your comments and your sentiment. Just one small point—–as I read Psalm 83, I see preparations for war and plotting for war, but no actual war. That’s not to say these “allies” don’t take action, but the plain reading doesn’t indicate engagement.

Martin
February 15, 2018 10:57 PM

In Neville Johnson’s “Our Finest Hour”, the LORD states,” Preparations for war are underway soon the nations will come against Israel”.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
February 16, 2018 2:29 AM

I had a dream yesterday of Russian tanks and military vehicles going on the offensive and firing at some nation’s military tanks/vehicles. The Lord let me know it was Russian military, but I was not shown who they were attacking, but they were fleeing. Then suddenly, I was in one of the tanks and it started shooting at they Russian tanks and military vehicles. Maybe an ally nation to the fleeing tanks. I don’t know. I don’t know how soon, but war is coming. God Bless.

Cornelius
Cornelius
February 17, 2018 12:21 AM

2 things. It is on my spirit a lot to pray for Trump..I feel they will try to bump him off.

The other. I dreamt I was in Russia. Everything was in black and white, more grey really – it felt like the 50’s. There were a lot of half-completed building jobs, and a general state of Communist dysfunctional apathy reigned. I saw a forest which seemed to have been hit by a mini nuke. Strange dream, no idea what it portends.

February 17, 2018 12:53 AM
Elizabeth Marie
February 17, 2018 9:56 PM

Thanks, Matt, for posting this dream from Marty! It is a VERY important dream to get ready!!! The LORD has shown me about the electricity going out through many dreams. In November, I got a one that really ‘stuck with me!’ In this dream, I was driving home in the dark, on a two lane road. There were cars passing me and I was driving behind a line of cars as well. All of a sudden, just as I noticed that my steering wheel had seized up, my car came to a complete halt. The cars in front of me and next to me had also had come to a complete stop. There were no lights around whatsoever, and I knew that we had been hit by an EMP. I wasn’t fearful, however, I was troubled about how I was going to walk all the way home in the dark.

There have been many other watchmen that have also received dreams about ‘lights out’ in the last few months. I think these are warnings for us to pray against it….but also to PREPARE, just in case.

February 17, 2018 10:12 PM

As i put in my response to Marty on WBJ, James Woolsey, former CUA director, admitted in an interview that there are nukes in this 2 NK satalites that cross over the USA everyday.

Elizabeth Marie
February 17, 2018 10:34 PM

not good!!! I knew about the NK satellites, but not about the nukes….however, it doesn’t surprise me! Out of all the ‘possible’ disasters that could come, this would one of the worst! Unfortunately, I believe that this is a real possibility and that is why I have been telling people to prepare!

February 18, 2018 12:33 AM
Elizabeth Marie
February 18, 2018 9:59 AM

wow! that is really a WAKE-UP call!!

February 17, 2018 10:12 PM

‘CIA’… PROOF READ Matt 🙂

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
February 17, 2018 12:50 PM

John Barry
John Barry
February 15, 2018 11:08 PM

I know one thing about Israel , if they think they are going to be attacked , they will strike first and hard .