Writers, you are called to write. You are called to pen the words the Lord gives you. The battle has been over your pen, and the distractions have come in this season of transition, but there is a heralding taking place in the heavenlies “A NEW SEASON OF VISITATION AND ENCOUNTER”.

You aren’t moving into a season of visitation and encounter that looks like anything you have experienced before. This is a completely new season and the enemy has been fighting hard to keep you from this place, because you are not only going to see Jesus and encounter His heart and the supernatural realm in ways you never have, you are going to experience a whole new level of empowerment of the Spirit of God upon your writing.

The Lord is going to PEN more through you in this season than you have experienced before. There are going to be things that the Lord will release to you in this season to PEN that is going to be MAJOR KEYS of breakthrough for many individuals, for cities and nations.

The Lord showed me that in this new season of visitation and encounter, not only is the scribe anointing significantly increasing upon your life, but the Lord is going to teach you to understand the language of the Spirit in greater ways, to move in the realm of the Spirit with greater wisdom and discernment and to understand by the revelation of the Lord greater secrets of His heart.

I heard the Lord decree over the writers:

“I AM COMING LIKE I HAVE NEVER COME BEFORE AND TO RELEASE WHAT HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED THROUGH YOU BEFORE. NEW WINE IS BEING RELEASED.”

Many of you have been so pressed, many of you have been in deep seasons of pressure and transition, but there is new wine and oil that your pen will carry that will bring major transformation.

Writers, you are going to see the shekinah Glory of God come in your secret place like never before. You are going to see the Glory of God, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lord in all his majesty in such a profound way in this season, what will be imparted to you will be difficult to even articulate, but the Spirit of God is going to give you wisdom to release what you have seen and encountered and what you will then carry.

There are going to be MANY profound revelations (Jeremiah 33:3) and secrets of His heart birthed in this season from the place of stillness, divine hush and moments of such deep and weighty encounters with His presence and Glory that are going to be released bringing forth GREAT CHANGE.

I heard the Lord say, “Many of My words written through My people in this season will change history.”

There will be many times in this season where you will be left speechless before the Lord as you see Him. There will be many “come up here” encounters in this season where you shall see the Glory of God. Your writings shall drip in the purity and articulation of heaven as you move into this season of deep holy visitation.

What He is going to have you pen in this season, you might be surprised at. The Lord might have you pen things you never imagined you would, but the anointing oil that is going to flow through your pen will be at unprecedented levels.

ASK HIM FOR GREATER WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT ON WHAT TO PEN (Proverbs 2:1-6)

Writers, this season of such unprecedented holy visitation upon you will see you encounter the Lord, His heart, revelation of His Word and the supernatural realm in such a deep and profound way, the Lord will entrust many secrets of His heart to those who will linger and steward it well, continue to ask for wisdom and discernment. This new wave of His Glory coming upon you will release such increased revelation of His heart to you, not all is to be shared publically. For the Lord will have you pen MANY things in this season of holy visitation, but be vigilant in asking the Lord whatt to “publish” and “release” and that which He will have you PEN AS HIS FRIEND!!!!!!

SIGNS, WONDERS, MIRACLES AND HEALINGS WILL OCCUR BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD THROUGH YOUR WRITING

The Lord showed me that as you write what He has you pen, the wind of the Spirit is going to carry those writings and land them in the hands they need to land in and there will be many testimonies of signs, wonders, miracles and healings by the Spirit of God through the anointed words of the Lord that He has had you pen.

Many of you will be surprised by who reads what the Lord gives you to write. There are going to be many surprises at how the Lord uses the words He has you pen in this season. There is going to be major favor upon your writings, not because you have pushed or tried to make anything happen, but because of your radical obedience to pen what He has asked you to.

The Lord’s voice is going to get louder through your writings. The Lord showed me BOLDNESS being birthed in writers to pen and declare the truth of God. There is going to be great evidence of the favor of God upon your obedience to pen what He asks you to.

Writers, you are going to experience the power of God flowing through you to write in such increased acceleration in the coming months and year that you are going to see the greatest birthing of revelation in your life that you have seen before.

I heard the Lord say, “Don’t think it strange that a book can be written in a day”. The Lord showed me SUCH PROFOUND empowerment taking place in this season of incredible holy visitation and encounter with Jesus and the supernatural realm, that there will be a major increase in testimonies of books being written in a day. Impossible in the natural, possibly!! But we serve a supernatural God, and there will be MAJOR demonstrations of His power and acceleration upon many writers in this season, as there are messages, revelations and declarations that He need to be released at a specific moment in time to release the shift and impartation upon the earth that He is wanting to release.

DON’T LOOK TO THE RIGHT OR TO THE LEFT, LOOK AT HIS PEN!

I heard the words, “Don’t look to the right or to the left, look at His pen.” I felt there is an encouragement from the Lord to the writers in this season of visitation to keep your eyes on the Lord and what He has written, what He has decreed. Keep your eyes on the Lord and what He has written and is revealing over the areas that He wants you to write about. For the enemy would attempt to come in to hinder this major season of breakthrough and increase in your writing, by “comparing” or “looking at what others are writing”. I felt the Lord encouraging many of you to keep your eyes on Him. Keep your eyes in the Word of God and what He has written and decreed and do not doubt. For the Lord will confirm His Word to you and there will be great grace to pen what He is asking you to.

Comparison would attempt to come and steal creativity and hinder momentum. Many insecurities, doubts, worries and fears in your heart are going to be healed in this season of holy visitation. The Lord is going to heal these areas and there will be greater strength and confidence in Him and the message that He has given you. Don’t look to the left or to the right, keep your eyes on Him and watch and see the new wine and oil that is going to flow through you.

It’s time to move to a new level of authority, revelation, encounter and impartation in your writing. The battle has been fierce, but the breakthrough has begun.

This season is going to mark you and mark your writing. This season of holy visitation will leave you and your writing never the same.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Ivette
October 3, 2018 9:33 PM

Tears are flowing down my cheeks. Just the other night, I had a night vision that
left me in awe of Jehovah God. I saw two very gigantic hands, opened with palms up and coming towards me. I saw the sleeves of the robe, and I knew that they were the sleeves from the robe that the Lord Jesus wears. In his left hand, I saw a massive pencil. The pencil was yellow with the number 2 on the side, and it had a red eraser tip. In black bold letters, on the side of the pencil, I saw: write for – Jesus. The pencil was placed in my hand. It became a normal human size pencil when I accepted it from Him. Then, I saw a harp, the one I really would like, (Ravenna 26 by Dusty Strings) in His left hand. I saw an angel playing it. I heard in my spirit: play the harp for Him. (I’m doing all I can to accomplish this, while I trust him to provide for all things related to learning how to play efficiently). The call to play the harp began in 2005, but I did not follow through. He again called me to it in the fall of 2017. Regarding the pencil, it’s interesting to me that it was a pencil He gave me because I like pencils that are decorated with wall paper type of patterns, usually flowers. I first began writing in 2005, stopped while I finished my education and began writing again in 2017. As the last few months have passed by, He has assured me, often, of His purposes being accomplished. I am grateful to have read this word. Thank you Lana.

Lori Sloane
October 4, 2018 4:44 PM
Dear sister Ivette… Wow! What a beautiful vision! I am so glad you shared this. This may be confirmation for me in a way to what I have been asking the Lord as to what He wants me to be doing for him and others for His glory. I am not a writer as you can tell in my comment, but have somewhat been hearing in my spirit to write letters to my two brothers. I did share the gospel with them but they no longer take my phone calls now. They accuse me as being in a cult because of my passion to share Jesus. I did mail them bibles and scriptures to read while back. Regarding the harp. From who are you learning to play the harp? I found 2 instructors on online, Christy Lyn and Darlene. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYrI0MiamWWVmgqQz5wyvw Harp lessons with Darlene https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHwIxIw_LDK99eDWs1Esfmg About 6 months ago I bought a small 12 string harp. I was inspired by David’s harp in Psalms and listening to harp music on Youtube, I thought wow, I can play for Jesus! I struggled with the tuning of the instrument and it is a lot smaller than the teachers harps. I honestly have not disciplined myself to follow through. After praying and reading your comment, is now encouraging. Bless you, sister and Shalom and grace to you in the Lord Jesus. Dear sister Lana, thank you very much for this amazing word Although I am no writer as you can tell. It really spoke to me and is encouraging me to write letters to my brothers about the Gospel and when the Lord reveals things for me to share with them, I hope very soon. I pray the Lord reveals words, visions or dreams or messages personally to me soon to share with… Read more »
Ivette
Ivette
October 4, 2018 5:33 PM

Hi Lori 🙋 I hope I can learn from Christy Lynn. If not, there are other options. Working through Pamela Brunner DVD and her book 1, now. If you join Christy Lynn’s virtual harp group, it will help answers your questions and encourage you too. We meet once a month, online. Usually 5 or 6 countries are represented, it’s really neat. Check out her website for instructions.
Blessings
~Ivette (aka: Eve)

pebblebrook
pebblebrook
October 3, 2018 10:31 PM

You received an amazing night vision, Ivette! And thank you for your inspiring word, Lana.

Nahomie Richeu
October 3, 2018 5:39 PM

Yes I believe it to be true. I know there are things that The Lord has shown me over the past few years that I haven’t read in details in a Christain book yet and it has to do with His Bride and the enemy. I know I’m not a writer but I feel The Lord will find a way to put those things down in a book. I just wanted to share that because The Lord may be also revealing things to people that are not writers on their own but He will send the people with gifts to write while He may have given the revelation to someone else. Not to take away from what Lana shared because what she shared is very true and accurate.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
October 6, 2018 11:36 AM
I am one of those people He has been telling me to write, and anyone who knew me in the past would be saying right about now, ‘Duh, Who? Are you sure you got the right one?’, because when Father told me that last summer, I literally looked around the room wondering who He was talking to, …even though I knew I was alone there with Him!!?? And Lana’s word from Yah then was also about ‘write it down’ ! So, I started writing, and even though it doesn’t look very pretty, organized, neat and orderly (like I am prone to err) I have attempted to. Lana’s words from Yah have always echoed so loudly in my spirit man. Nahomie, over the past two days, I have sat down and written a book(okay, so it’s more of a short story-only about 22 pages long) but it’s the biggest book I’ve ever written! and the only one😅🤔🤗 I still do not know that I am a writer but the revelations The Spirit has shared with me, over the past 12 years, many of which I have not read in a Christian book either, nor anywhere else, somehow need to be shared. Just how our King will do that remains to be seen. -perhaps I still have not accepted my ‘writer’ status?? or, maybe,hopefully🙏 Father will provide someone who knows and has the talent, abilities and skills to do that…??? So, Father, I humble myself before You and I come before Your Throne and ask that You reveal to myself and to the others, as many as You have called to write. Reveal unto us Your Perfect Will for our lives, open the doors in the spirit and allow this new flow of Your Spirit to flood in to our hearts, to… Read more »
Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
October 6, 2018 1:34 PM

Thomas Nodoubt….I look forward to reading your book! Perhaps you could share it with James and he could post a link for us? 🙂

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
October 7, 2018 11:24 AM

thank you Lynne, that makes me feel a little more comfortable sharing it. I am attempting to get it into digital form. (I am so old-school and getting more so I 🤔 think?). Paper and pen was the norm in my day and I feel like a fish out of water in today’s world😵???
I will send you a copy though, through James? – if that is okay, James? and would appreciate your input. Thank you, Lynne, you are a blessing!

Sir William
Sir William
October 4, 2018 2:02 AM

Good word! I’ve known in my spirit for many years that this was coming.

Donna
Donna
October 3, 2018 10:00 PM
I have no doubt that this word is from God and like many others must feel meant just for me. Absolutely everything you said about feeling called to write and knowing God is speaking that to me was so true. I also like one other commenter, had an similar experience regarding large hands. While I was praying I got the very real sensation that my hands were enormous. So much so that I felt if I looked down surely they would be as large as the Incredible Hulk. Those of you who are a little older know who I am talking about it🙂! At that time I thought the large hands related to healing but now I think perhaps it was for writing. I do not know but what I do know is that I must get the novel written God has clearly called me to write. I have started but like many writers keep having starts and stops. Please pray for me that I would be 100 percent led by the Spirit and that every word written be inspired by God. Please pray that I would stay comitted and finish in a timely fashion. I am so thankful Lana for your word about not comparing as I was planning to read other great novels for tips. Going to God’s word makes so much more sense. Lana as you received this word my sense is you must have a heart for us writers so I sincerely ask you to lift me up in your prayers that God would help me complete this great work for His glory and whatever else he places on your heart for me. The burden truly has been tremendous. I covet you guys prayers as I am in a profession where I encounter demonic spirits on… Read more »
LilyLamb
LilyLamb
October 4, 2018 8:56 AM

Thank you Jesus and Sister Lana for that awesome word. Again it sounds like a confirmation to me. I was shown a blue pen on a white paper, then seeing myself typing over a type writer the old model one. In 2016, God called me to write a book to share my testimony and I have indeed started then faced so much attacks and distractions & obstacles. In the meantime, I have been sharing his words with a group watsapp but recently Jesus called me to finish that book and he started to download details of the second book over my spirit and I was allowed to hear his voice decreeing : Books on shelf, Books on shelf, Books on shelf and he finished saying so by adding my name! The enemy is trying to attack those with that anointing cause he knows it will bring huge change in many lives. I was even physically threat and a vodoo dholl representing a writer was thrown in my house yard but I trust in the Lord’s saying that no man can stop the manifestation of God. They can bring delays to his work but not stop it. The Lord keeps on reminding me Press In, Press In. May the Lord in Jesus name, protect us with his angels for us to indeed finish what we have started. May the Lord in Jesus name, anoint us more to carry this gift and share it with the world. Amen.

Paula
Paula
October 4, 2018 7:29 AM

Lana, thank you so much for this encouragement today. I wrote my last book in 2016 and I have been feeling as if my anointing has dried up. I keep asking, God what can I possibly write that has not already been written and rewritten? Your post has truly encouraged me. God bless you.

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
October 3, 2018 7:55 PM

Wow!!! An Awesome word!! Praise God!!!

Julie
October 3, 2018 5:26 PM

Thank You Lana, so encouraging! God Bless You!

Gerrie Bryant
Gerrie Bryant
October 11, 2018 12:32 AM

Lana spoke about a battle over your pen, this has been true for me,I have in the past month had a book printed and the opposition and pressure to prevent it from being published was incredible over the past two years. It is a Bride’s journal, it is about a bride preparing for marriage, talks about what covenant is, but is also about developing relationship with Jesus the Bridegroom. two weeks ago I was showing the book to another friend and found out she is also a writer, I felt to pray for the scribe anointing for her, so she may finish her books, and the power as I laid hands on her was so strong, I had to sit down. I remember a few years ago a prayer group praying that for me and another friend who wrote, and the power as they prayed for us was so powerful. I agree with Lana that there is breakthrough for individuals and nations in peoples pens

Kasey Streichert Burt
October 4, 2018 3:24 PM

Lana: I believe this is true. There is a condition that God places on His Chosen servants, especially those chosen to be an Oracle of God. That condition, is that we seek to embody His character, His traits. I am leaving a link to what our Father has shown me of Himself, one of His many characteristics being wisdom.