“The winds of acceleration are meeting you in the wings of waiting.”

This word I felt was for those who have been in the “wings of the waiting” and have faced deep disappointment, trial, turbulence, opposition and darkness in the midst of their waiting.

I heard the Lord say, “The WINDS of ACCELERATION are meeting you in the WINGS OF WAITING.”

I felt the Lord’s heart so strongly for those who have been in the place of waiting and have wrestled with such deep darkness over the prophetic word and promise the Lord has given them. I saw many of these ones faithfully continuing to sow into others breakthrough amidst the deep pain, disappointment and opposition they have faced in the journey with their own promise.

DOUBLE IS NOW COMING TO YOU!

I heard the Lord say “Faithful ones, as you have sowed into others, breakthrough – DOUBLE is now coming to you!!!!”

I saw miraculous turnarounds. I saw overnight miracles. I saw acceleration in the breakthrough. I saw the REWARD of God falling upon the faithful. God is going to release upon you more than you have ever imagined, and it’s going to be glorious.

IT’S GOING TO BE GREATER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE

I heard the Lord say,

“It is going to be greater than you can imagine. Bigger than you have expected. Where you have faced pain and heartache, and continued to sow into others, now you will reap a reward DOUBLE what you have asked for.

It’s TIME for your PROMISE TO ARRIVE! It is TIME for your PROMISE TO ARRIVE!!!! You will not be disappointed. You will not be left behind. You will not be overlooked. You will rise above now on the WINDS of acceleration as you have been in the wings of waiting. There is a place of promises fulfilled within My heart that you are about to find, where you will see the banner of My faithfulness LIFTED HIGH!

Many of you have faced trial upon trial and storm upon storm, yet your hearts have remained towards Me. You have remained faithful to Me. You have lifted your hands in praise. You have poured out and poured out, remaining faithful to what I have asked of you, and you have moved My heart. You have moved My heart with your YES and your yieldedness. Now your heart shall be moved by the TABLE I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU. Not only shall you receive your heart’s desire and promise, but MORE than you have asked Me for. Anything the enemy meant for your harm, I have turned for your good and now you shall see the FRUIT of My turning.

I am now about to demonstrate that I am the all knowing, all powerful God, and I am about to reveal My plans and do what only I can do. It’s time for your promise to arrive! I am about to reward your faithfulness, as you have sowed and sowed into others breakthrough, you are now about to enter a land of FULLNESS and OVERFLOWING HARVEST.”

I heard the Lord say Joel 2:21, “Don’t be afraid, my people. Be glad now and rejoice, for the LORD has done great things.”

In Joel 2, the land had been devastated by locusts, but the Lord decrees a REVERSAL and RESTORATION. I felt the Lord decreeing Joel 2:21 over you faithful ones, that your time of GLADNESS and REJOICING is upon you as you decree in the DOUBLE being released to you “THE LORD HAS DONE GREAT THINGS”.

It’s your turn! Things are about to turn!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Warriors in Christ
Warriors in Christ
October 15, 2017 3:27 PM

Amen Thank you Heavenly Father, you have tried and tested us and yet your word never left our hearts, we give you the honour and the glory and the praise Amen!!!

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
October 16, 2017 7:34 AM

Lana, tears streaming down my face as I read this. I used those exact same words last week, when describing to my prayer partner the secret anguish I have held in for the last eight years, waiting on a promise from GOD. All the while praying for others and watching those prayers be answered all around me, but never for me and my husband. I will take this and pray this word is for us! But if not, I will still stand, pray and rejoice for others, for we do serve a MIGHTY GOD!

Julie Bucker
October 16, 2017 8:59 AM

8 years is a long time, I hope you find that peace.

Nancy
Nancy
October 17, 2017 10:04 PM

I really needed to hear this. It has been years! Thank you so much! I was beggining to feel like the Lord had forgotten all about me and his promise. But I will continue to be faithful. Amen.

Diane
Diane
October 17, 2017 3:05 PM

It’s been a very long time for me too precious Christina! I can see it surely has begun❤️🙏

Heather
Heather
October 15, 2017 5:48 PM

I prayed for a word from our Lord last night and had a dream that everyone at work was being handed out letters, like for bonuses and raises after employee reviews. But these weren’t for pay, they were notices for pregnancies. Since I’m not currently trying to get pregnant I was shocked to be handed a letter. Then my OBGYN showed up and said “You had a miscarriage last year that you didn’t know about. You were traveling down the road and tripped on a fallen wire and the shock caused you to miscarry. But now you are pregnant again and this time it’s twins!” What wonderful confirmation from Lana – “double is now coming to you” – thank you Lana! Thank you Jesus! Can’t wait for the Lord to reveal what the pregnancy stands for.

October 15, 2017 10:36 PM

Thanks for that great confirmation Heather and congratulations on your new twins. Sounds like you’re going to be busy soon.

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
October 16, 2017 7:36 AM

May your labor be short and your birthing joyous!

Wendy
Wendy
October 15, 2017 3:39 PM

Everthing in this Word speaks to me. It is a blessing to know that we have a heavenly Father who comforts us and reminds us that He, as Great and Almighty a God as He is, has not forgotten us. That He indeed is mindful of us. What a loving Father He is. Praise His Holy Name.

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
October 15, 2017 10:00 PM

I am one of those.
I await the answers I need to continue this journey! His messages have said Monday, which is TOMORROW!

Praise Him for all he has brought me through in these last few months.

Mark
October 15, 2017 7:53 PM

Thank you Jesus… for this needed encouragement and confirmation of what you have shown me as well in recent days/weeks. And thank you for Lana.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 16, 2017 1:00 AM

Amen!!! Thank you for this word of encouragement Lana. Glory be to God in the Highest , may His name alone be praised . I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment in Jesus name,amen.

Thomas M Iipinge
Thomas M Iipinge
October 15, 2017 4:18 PM

GLORY to He who stayed in highest secret places, God of Abraham, Isak and Jacob!! He promised WHATEVER the ear didn’t hear and eye didn’t see, will do to those who love him.

Christine Beadsworth
October 16, 2017 6:12 AM

Confirmation! Hallelujah! It’s time

Stephen Gookin
October 16, 2017 12:29 AM

Thank you . This was encouraging.