“You wicked, adulterous false prophets, you have made merchandise with My word for your vanity and self glory.”

On November 12 2018, Jacquie Julyan, a citizen of the UK, received a powerful warning from the Lord for the United States, which she posted on her Facebook page. She has posted other words online under the pen name Shofar Girl. She shares this warning in the 10-minute video shown below, transcribed as follows:

In Jeremiah 23:29, this is what the Lord says, “Is not My word like as a fire? And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?”

As I was meditating on that, straightaway the word of the Lord came and it came at 9:00 am and it’s regarding the false prophets in America. And here is what the Holy Spirit spoke to me.

“Behold, the word of the Lord goes forth this day at this hour. There is no delay. Hammer out My word you false prophet, for you are the prepared wood for the fire of My words. I the Lord am a consuming fire and My anger is against you false prophets. Your time of deceit is over, your ministries as the dust of the earth.

The writing is on the wall this day, this hour, ‘Mene, mene, tekel.’ Mene, for God has numbered your kingdom and finished it. Tekel, for thou art weighed in the balances and found wanting.

I have been patient, warning, sending many servants from around the world to rebuke you, but you have not listened. You stiff necked, stubborn people who use My word as a weapon to control. I say this day, you are a rebellious people and your sin is as witchcraft to Me. Today, this day, this hour, your kingdom is smashed by My hammer.

You wicked, adulterous false prophets, you have made merchandise with My word for your vanity and self glory. My judgment has come. My hammer has struck. My word has gone forth now. There is no delay.

I have called you to repentance, but you have refused My grace and My mercy, so now you shall reap what you have sown. You have sown to the flesh and corruption is now upon you. My visitation shall be quick. My sword heavy. There is no delay. This is the hour. This is the day.

For My people, I say take heed, for when I shall come, this fall shall happen overnight. Take heed My people, for when I come, these false prophets shall fall as Dagon. Come away from them. Touch not. Hear not. Speak not to these false prophets for My judgment has come. It is here. Give no more of your tithes or money to those who rob the poor to feed their bellies. I shall come to many to heal up many wounds.

Oh wicked nation of America, you are corrupt. You have misaligned My name. Your end has come. Yes, My hammer has come down. As this prophecy goes out, there is no more delay. Tremble oh you nation of America.

My mercy still stands to those who have followed these deceitful workers of iniquity. I ask you to seek Me, not man. Seek My mercy, for the day of the Lord is at hand. My recompense is here. Flee, I say flee, for My wrath is here. Who will be able to stand? Cry out to Me for mercy for My cup of sorrows is now poured out onto the disobedient. My cup of wrath is My fire. Who shall stand? Who shall be clean? Who shall have faith?

I will not relent until I have accomplished My word. Yes, you false prophets, My word has now gone forth as a hammer. Your kingdom has now been smashed, broken to dust and ashes. The kingdoms of men are fallen. The age of King Saul has ended. It is torn. It is corrupt.

I repent that I entrusted many with My Holy Spirit. Ichabod, Ichabod, Ichabod, My Spirit has now departed from the false prophets. They shall stand no more. I, the Lord, decree this word at this hour, at this time.

To the rest, I say, seek My face, for I am here. I have now visited your land, oh America, this filthy land, and I am cleansing it. It is My threshing floor. This land has My hammer. It has gone down and My fire has come from heaven.

Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see? Do I not fill heaven and earth? The hammer has been struck.

To others I say, repent. There is nothing left but repentance. I am the Lord. That is My name.”

Gale Flowers
Gale Flowers
November 16, 2018 6:00 PM

We’ve had enough warnings from other watchman and prophets that these words should not surprise us, but after reading this post and listening to the words being spoken, all I could do was bow my head, weep, repent, and tremble before the Lord. Not that I haven’t been serious about seeking the Lord, staying in a place of repentance, etc., all I can say is that the weight of this word hit the core of my heart. The Lord truly has been proclaiming very loud and clear His heart over this nation and its people. Oh, Father, may we truly submit to you and repent with our whole heart. Thank you, James, for sharing this word. A timely word indeed.

Sujit Thomas
November 17, 2018 7:33 AM

I believe there is one name we all can check with the Lord to see if it is on this “list” of false prophets—our own. If it is there, we can repent. If it’s not, we can intercede for the ones that are on this list. When we pray in the Spirit, we don’t really need to know the names of the ones we are interceding for. And if we are led by the Spirit, he himself will tell us whom to speak to, whom to hear, whom to fellowship with, and whom to give to.

Jennifer
Jennifer
November 17, 2018 10:30 AM

Thank you for all who have responded to give more clarification. I agree with all of you. It does come down to our personal relationship with our Lord and being so close to Him that He directs our hearts continuously. There is a part of me though that feels as sister Debi expressed when she asked for names. I can identify pretty easily the pastors and evangelists not to follow, but the prophetic ones are much harder for me. But as many of them say, always take this to the Lord. And here is where our spiritual maturity steps in. As soldiers in Christ’s army, we must be able to do this, especially as the times become more intense. Thanks for helping me to clarify that in my own mind. I love this forum. In many respects you all are my earthly lifeline to God’s truth. Bless you!

John the dreamer
John the dreamer
November 16, 2018 11:33 PM

In my opinion it’s clear. If you are not for HIM, then you are against HIM. just as an example if a pastor or a church this late in the game is not preaching repentance or warning their church that JESUS is coming soon then to me that is a false prophet. You see the truth often offends and wont pack the pews so because no pews equals no full offering boxes they preach about
Peace and safety or a watered down love gospel such as a Joel Osteen
Catholicism is also a great example of false prophesy making merchandise of lies
Its exciting to know that I’m here and alive for this but I can’t help being weighed down by the mixed emotions of how many are not ready and will willingly perish following the traditions of men and doctrines of demons!
Eternity is FOREVER people, I hope to see you there! Shalom

Jennifer
Jennifer
November 16, 2018 9:45 PM

I have very limited exposure to prophets and their words for the people. I go to this site and I follow a few others that are often referenced here. So what prophets is the Father referring to here? Are there those who give prophetic words that come from their own imaginations and they do it in exchange for money, or prestige? Could someone help me in understanding who the Father is talking about here? I want to believe that I do not listen to anyone who is not truly hearing from the Father but I do not want to be deceived. So, any additional insights here would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Tom
Tom
November 17, 2018 12:26 AM
Jennifer, you sound about like me – I visit this site and a few others that I have come to trust. I don’t know how James filters out from the mass of prophecies given seemingly daily but, imo, he does a good job. Also, in reading the comments it seems similar to the instructions of I Cor. 14 to let one prophesy and the others judge. Those comments often bring many similar confirmations and, sometimes, views that counter but they do often give much to intake and meditate on. My general rule of thumb is that if someone is real popular with the world, or just with the church world, then I hesitate because hardly any prophets were popular since God sends prophets to warn, rebuke, and strive for a closer walk with God and that just isn’t popular. God doesn’t need to send prophets to pat us on the back because our own arms are sore much of the time from patting ourselves on the back. David Wilkerson was not popular in his prophetic role when he was giving prophecy that seemed outlandish but much of which has already come to pass. Over the years I have come to tend to trust some like Glynda Lomax, Julie at Behold I Come, and Jeff B at Holy Spirit wind, as well as thecallofthebride and glancing through hiskingdomprophecy from time to time for a couple or 3 I tend to feel comfortable with. The few others I generally appreciate usually have significant items posted here. While we can use these prophecies as starting points I, personally, believe that it is very important to spend silent time before the Lord and let Him bring confirmation or not. Many years ago I heard Ted Garlington at a conference say, “let the peace of… Read more »
Jean
Jean
November 17, 2018 10:57 PM

Jennifer,
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe rhe word prophet can mean teacher, bublically speaking. Scripture warns that you cannot serve both God and money. Therefore any attempt to twist the truth, tone it down or leave parts out to ensure the listeners’ comfort is deceptive.Many do this to ensure that numbers and dollars keep rolling in. For several years I have used a bible reading plan that includes both old and new testament chapters daily. The more scriprure you know, the easier it becomes to spot deception. Reading both testaments daily gives a bakanced view of God, in my opinion.

Jennifer
Jennifer
November 18, 2018 2:29 AM

Jean, how should we understand the five-fold ministry as those positions seem separate? Paul tells us in Ephesians 4:11 that some are given to be apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers. Maybe I am not understanding what Paul is really saying as I thought each position had a different function. I have not looked at a pastor the same way that I have a prophet. Do you think I am wrong to do that?

On another matter, your comment about one toning down or twisting the Word to ensure the listeners’ comfort being really deceptive is very troubling to me because most Pastors do that to make all the congregants happy. If our Lord looks upon that as deceptive as well then most Pastors are in for a terrible shaking.

Sujit Thomas
November 18, 2018 1:00 PM
Jean, Jennifer, Greetings. If I may add another dimension to your conversation, while pastors and teachers in a biblical context may apply to the church at large, I submit that in a sense, we are all pastors and teachers to someone or the other who looks up to us for leadership and guidance. Perhaps one of us is an elder brother or sister or a father or a mother or a dear friend or a group leader or a boss or an employee. When called to share the truth in our daily life with those looking up to us for leadership and guidance, how does one walk the line between being gracious and being blunt? To one, a gracious presentation of the truth will suffice. For another, a blunt confrontation may be required. Another may require a more nuanced approach. And to some, the only thing to offer might be silence. It is not always clear as black and white which way is better. And I believe this is so so that we don’t rely on our wisdom but always ask our Father to give us the right words for the right person. Now if this is the case when we deal with one person in our daily life, what must it be for pastors and teachers who have to cater to multitudes in a single message? Now there are definitely some pastors who milk the congregation to line their own pockets or are so deceived that they are very simply the blind leading the blind. But that doesn’t mean a pastor preaching fire and brimstone from the pulpit is necessarily be speaking the Father’s heart for the congregation or that one preaching green pastures and still waters is speaking the Father’s heart for the congregation. The difference between these… Read more »
Jean
Jean
November 18, 2018 6:09 PM

Sujit,

Your comments remind me of good parenting techniques. One size does not fit all when dealing with training children. The same is true when counseling adults.
This is not exactly what I was referring to in my earlier remarks. Jesus said to repent and believe the gospel. I’ve encountered a lot of churchgoers who communicate the believe command with no mention of repentance. The holiness of God and the cost of discipleship are not in their thinking. This leads to all sorts of errors, and is not the gospel. When repentance is not taught, people are lulled into a false sense of security and teach others the same in casual settings because, as you described, we all teach someone. I have dealt with this firsthand over and over. For example, someone I know counseled a friend that her homosexual child was still saved because he said a prayer as a young child. This grieves me tremendously. People’s souls are on the line. If you have never heard this sort of error, that is a blessing.

Blessings to all.

Sujit Thomas
November 18, 2018 11:39 PM

Hi, Jean.

I agree with what you are saying, and I acknowledge there is such a problem in the body of Christ that needs to be addressed. If this problem could be summed up in a sentence, it’d probably be the lie that “grace covers all lawlessness.” I can understand your grief, and I grieve with you that there are people in the body of Christ who believe such lies.

Jean
Jean
November 18, 2018 9:50 AM

Hi Jennifer, The Greek word for prophet means whoeaks inspired utterances. The Greek word for false prophet is another word meaning false prophet, and is connected to a word meaning to speak lies. It may or may not be incorrect to interchange false prophets and false teachers in terms of this specific prophecy, but I think both are in grave danger of judgement.

Five years ago the Lord told me to study the end times. I had maintained a quiet time for many years at that point, but He blessed me with a year that was like being a new Christian again. Many days during that year the Word seemed to leap off the page as if I’d read it for the first time with a new enlightenment. During that time it became clear to me that much error had infiltrated the church. I specifically remember reading John 10: 10-12. The fear of God came over me, and I slammed my Bible shut. That verse scared me for the pastors and the many who listen to them who have a false sense of security. Some time later I was involved in full time volunteer ministry that included evangelism. I spent much of my evangelism time earnestly contending for the faith because the perception of the gospel as easy believism is so rampant .
How dare I, as one created, dilute the precious Word of God and lead those He died for astray.

I learned a lot that year. I hope this helos you somehow and outs my earlier comments in perspective.

Jean
Jean
November 18, 2018 10:05 AM

Forgive the typos, need to wear my correct glasses.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 16, 2018 6:09 PM

Dear James,
The same terminology for Byron Searle on 13 nov 2018. Very interesting,
God bless all readers . Most Australians are blind to what is coming including the church
Phil – Sydney

Glenn
Glenn
November 17, 2018 2:32 AM

Thanks for sharing! Surely, there are many false prophets in America well as other places that speak lies. Everything will be revealed as God had promised. Hopefully that day will come quickly. Yes, America has been rendered guilty and the judgment comes. In fact, it is already here. Yes, we will take heed. We will kneel and pray. Once again, thanks for sharing…God has granted you courage and strength! Even so, come Lord Jesus!!!

Debi Colby
November 16, 2018 10:49 PM

Names, please.

jolie
jolie
November 16, 2018 10:08 PM

I was given jer 23. today 16 nov 2018

Lolu
Lolu
November 18, 2018 4:01 AM

I read of some ministers that seem to have a direct line to the white house and always seem to be invited for prayers and other things. This makes me wonder if some of them are the biggest challenges America faces.

I don’t know if Trump hears directly from God but it makes sense to me that some of the things he may or may not have done is because some of these ministers, who are supposed to understand the mind of God, have assured him that this is what God wants. Of course, the backsliden ones amongst them will tell him what they think he wants to hear so they can stay in his good books.

I worry these false prophets will seal the fate of Trump and America. I’m not American but I have been so worried for Trump and America that I’ve started praying for him. We can only pray. Lord have mercy.