Volatility Alert to Forex Traders

Votality aheadI had a very disturbing dream last night that felt more like a nightmare. I was relieved to wake up and realize it was only a dream.

In this dream I was watching the forex price movements on my computer screen. At first, the price was not moving very much. Then suddenly it shot straight up about 5 cents and stayed there for a few seconds and went right back down to where it was before. I thought, “Woe! What was that?”

I was alarmed, but also happy because in this dream I was holding a long position (I am not really holding a long position). It looked like I was going to make a lot of money.

Then after another minute or so it did the same thing again! It went up to about the same place as before. I was very happy to see this since I missed out on it the first time, but then this message popped up, “Your position has been closed due to zero funds available.”

What? Zero funds available? I thought no way!

What happened was right before the second spike up the price dropped way down then bounced right back up so fast I had not even seen it move. I saw the second spike up and thought I was doing great, until the message popped up. I was horrified. That was the end of the dream.

Forex brokers have automatic triggers to close accounts if the balance drops too low. The quick price drop automatically closed my position before the price bounced back up, so my loss was locked in and my account was wiped out. There was nothing  I could do about it.

I believe this is a warning that we are soon entering into a time of very unusual extreme price volatility. In these conditions, it would be wise to hold a smaller position than what we are used to holding to allow for a larger cushion. Otherwise, this dream could become reality.

Forex trading offers great profit potential, especially when the prices are volatile, but we need to be cautious and defend our positions. If we get too greedy trying to hold a position larger than we can afford to hold it could be very costly.

Chuck
Chuck
December 8, 2015 6:31 PM

Hi guys, another urging by the elite to Obama to give more lethal aid to Ukraine.

Tony
Tony
December 3, 2015 10:59 PM

Hi Jame, have you returned to Forex and taken short?

Kevin
Kevin
December 3, 2015 2:59 PM

0.9877 Like a rock…

Kevin
Kevin
December 3, 2015 2:57 PM

0.9892 and dropping. No bounce in sight yet. Tough to play… as usual. Best to everyone who is trying !!!

David
David
December 3, 2015 3:13 PM

I was short early this morning, closed my position to get some sleep. I wish I had kept that position, lol.
I could have taken a month off work, lol.

December 3, 2015 8:53 AM

Looks like we might be getting robs drop of 2.5c look for a rebound back to where it came.

David
David
December 3, 2015 2:43 PM

Wow, almost a 3 cent drop today in the Dollar and the Dow is down over 300 points. Major selling today.

December 2, 2015 11:37 AM
In May of 2010 the USD/CHF hit a high of 1.1602 and by August of the next year (about 16 months) it hit a low of .7081. A move of 4521 if that type of move were to happen again it would bring us to .5780, So its not impossible. If someone put a $10,000 bet at 20to1 leverage short on the high and removed it on the low you could change that $10k into $100k. Not bad for two mouse clicks. My point is IF James is correct on that number it is not an unrealistic move. IF that move happens it sounds like it would be a faster move then 16 months. Again a very fast move is not unrealistic either just look at what happened in January of 2015. Only God can give us the top and the bottom I have been praying for confirmation on James number and also asking for a top point to go short the USD. God has given Rob several times good top numbers and one time he has given me a date of a top. I pray we are still in his good grace to receive such good gifts from our Father. So we have a pattern of God giving us entry points so we should not be surprised to see an exit (turning) point. At this time we can choose to trust in the 58 number that James gave or not. His record is not perfect but show me someone who is. John Paul Jackson stated that 2009 would be bad 2010 would be worse and 2011 would be even worse than that. Was he correct? Guess it depends on who you are and your perspective. I guess what I’m saying is that I don’t have full confidence in the… Read more »
brian
brian
November 27, 2015 5:31 AM

gotta say jim that im seriously doubting the 58 figure. this is well above par now and a sizable jump this afternoon

November 18, 2015 9:23 AM

Rob a few weeks back you posted about a movie called Jack Ryan shadow recruit. It so far has proven to be a good indicator of the USD. It just keeps going up when the data is terrible. The worse the economic numbers are the higher the USD goes. The movie itself was OK but the story-line was quite interesting with Russia conspiring to over throw the USD.

Rob
Rob
November 18, 2015 11:53 AM

Yep!

November 21, 2015 7:05 PM

Any other movie recommendations?

sonia
sonia
November 23, 2015 5:27 PM

I believe we could see something turn around today in terms of the U.S. dollar with the fed reserve announcement that was scheduled for 12:30 pm today. Could this be the meeting that James saw in a vision -/ dream where 3 American representatives stood up …but there was some tension in the air and the other American representatives got angry and pushed the table towards the three representatives who had stood up etc… Could this be this emergency meeting where the fed is discussing interest rates ??? That would affect the world economy Including the Chinese economy ??? We shall find out soon…

November 18, 2015 9:32 AM
Joe
Joe
November 18, 2015 9:29 AM

Darin,i live in a BRICS nation and we always knew the real agenda of these nations coming together is to finish off dollar.

November 18, 2015 9:47 AM

I hope you don’t live by a chemical industrial plant, they tend to be very accident prone in the BRICS nations.

Joe
Joe
November 18, 2015 9:50 AM

That is the price we pay.

Chuck
Chuck
November 17, 2015 2:24 PM
Hi guys, I want you all to know your becoming a big part of my life and a Christian community for me, as my Church doesn’t yet have a presence in Tennessee partially due to our Priests not taking salaries or offerings. My goal is to be our priest for Tennessee. And I believe God can help me do it. I’ve converted my house to a house of worship, and all I have left is to find a wife in the faith. I’m not trying to get into a religious debate, just wanted to share a little about myself. I do door to door sales and I found the faith from a guy I met, when I knocked on his door. His life seemed to be falling apart around him. Moldy house, leaking, no heating or cooling. He’s 60, and he lost his family and almost a million dollars for his convictions. He was kicked out of several Churches for seeing fruits of wrong flavors being brought forth by leadership. In one Church he saw much evil in that no one could question the leader and everyone was paid salary by him. So, he simply asked him if you’re a man of God, turn over leadership of the Church to one of the other elders of his choice. He wouldn’t do it. I was completely indifferent to religion, but after meeting this man at 34, I had miracles God showed me, to give me a chance to believe. One was that one day, my friend was talking to me about an unGodly thing I was doing, and he gave me the logic of why it was wrong, then I had a supernatural experience where it wasn’t that I could see it, but I could feel the realm this man was… Read more »
David Mullins
David Mullins
November 17, 2015 12:21 PM

Forex real volatile today, Dollar hitting highs nearing 100.00 it’s currently 99.82
Dow also currently up 106 points, and on top of that it’s pouring down raining here, time to buy some more FAZ while the markets are up:) God bless.