Why Nothing Unusual Will Happen in California on June 3

welcome_california

I heard someone say the wisest prayer they ever prayed was when they asked God to bring correction in their own life wherever it was needed.

It ranks right up there with asking for a spanking. Please just slap me upside the head because I know I need it. Thank you sir! May I have another?

That stuck with me, so I started praying it myself. Today my prayers were answered. I got whacked pretty hard for posting articles just because I found them interesting, without seeking God to get His okay. That message was delivered to me in an email I received from a long time faithful Z3er, and I knew it was right on target. It kind of ruined my day, but I got the message.

This was not the first time I have made this mistake, but the case in point today was my recent post sharing a dream reported by Nathan Anderson regarding a disaster in the California water systems caused by some maintenance work starting on June 3.

Three Red Flags:

In hindsight, this one looks pretty obvious, but at the time it sounded so “interesting.” I overlooked at least three red flags.

First, although I am familiar with many of the Z3 regulars through their testimonies and revelations shared in their posts and comments and have developed great trust in many of them, I knew nothing about Nathan or his beliefs or the accuracy of the statements he heard in his dream.

Second, the only known confirmation of his dream was the mentally disturbed man who dressed up in a panda suit with a fake bomb strapped to his body. So we were a little lacking in the confirmation department.

Third, the technical facts about flushing the water system, which Nathan heard in his dream, were later found to be wrong. He said a man in his dream told him maintenance work was being done that required flushing the aqueduct systems with ocean water, but another visitor with expertise in this area later explained ocean water would never be allowed in a fresh water aqueduct.

Because I did not seek God regarding this, I allowed the scheme of the evil one to advance. The devil tries to discredit the true words of God, just as he has done from the beginning. God is speaking through His people with many true warnings being shared here regularly, but there’s nothing like mixing in a few wrong dates to discredit everyone and everything shared.

I don’t believe Nathan did anything wrong. He had just finished reading an older post warning about a coming west coast tsunami, which prompted him to share his dream, but he openly admitted his own skepticism about dreams containing specific dates. In an email to me he wrote, “I too am one that is skeptical of any sort of date setting and don’t put a whole lot of weight on it, but I just had to share the dream and confirmation from the news story for what it is worth.”

Word of Correction:

Today I received the following word of correction for sharing Nathan’s dream without first seeking God’s permission. The following is part of an email I received. There was more to it, but I think this is enough to make the point.

“Because the Lord had spoken more specifically to me about His timing for judgment to come, I questioned the article regarding a dream about a catastrophic event coming to California on or around June 3rd. I asked for confirmation from the Lord that this dream was from Him and He gave me Jeremiah 2.

I asked the Lord about this article and He said, “It is a decoy.” (From the enemy meant to distract His people from what the Lord is speaking regarding what is coming). I asked for confirmation and the Lord gave me Colossians 3. I sought a verse from Him, but I didn’t receive any. I was then instructed to re-read Jeremiah 2, which was originally given to me when I sought confirmation from the Lord regarding this dream. It became clear what the Lord was speaking, that this dream was not from Him.

I was reminded by Him, though, that many false prophets would come to try to deceive us and lead us astray.

I pray you would take this to the Lord in prayer and that He would reveal to you what He wants you to know.”

Z3 News now has 113 contributing authors and growing every week. This kind of open forum can be a great blessing if it is carefully guided by the Holy Spirit, but it can also cause great confusion if it is not. I try to guard the gate regarding what content gets shared, but in this case I left it wide open, so I apologize to the Z3 community.

New Perspective:

In the past few days, I posted a couple of comments explaining why I am not expecting anything catastrophic to happen in California on June 3, but I felt this needed to be addressed with a new post where more people would see it. I am still reeling from my rebuke today, but that is okay because it has made me more determined than ever to post nothing without seeking God’s permission, especially from unknown people talking about unknown events. Going forward, I have a new perspective, so I thank God for bringing this much needed correction.

I believe this is a great example of the war we are in. We have been warned our adversary prowls around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour (1 Peter 5:8). I pray not one person would be devoured by this false alarm. I pray the truth would go forth from this site stronger now than ever before.

Dean
Dean
June 2, 2016 3:10 AM

I read your post, and I applaud your candor.

Nevertheless, I am confident that, when it comes to California, one may choose ANY date on the calendar, and SOMETHING unusual will happen there on that date.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 2, 2016 2:42 PM

I want to say as words of wisdom, don’t overlook events you see as minor, insignificant, something you overlooked, or something you didn’t bother to research and pray about. Do not let this word from James give you an excuse, to go after other people, who step out on faith, giving a word they believe the Holy Spirit is giving them. When there are big distractions, something is usually up. This weeks distraction was a Gorilla.

Joe K
Joe K
June 2, 2016 8:05 AM

James, for whatever it is worth, every time you allow us to see how genuine you are like this, you simply affirm your high level of credibility!

People will follow a man like that!

I appreciate you very much brother!

Sonia
Sonia
June 2, 2016 5:21 AM

Thank you James for your honesty and your integrity and may God bless you for your obedience to Him ! We appreciate the work you do !

Kristina
Kristina
June 2, 2016 7:55 AM

Bless you James. Your willingness to be humble and your desire to maintain the integrity of this forum is the reason I read & support you. Your comments also made me take a look at my life & what I say. My desire is to only speak what the Holy Spirit says to say. Thank you for posting this.

Peachey
Peachey
June 3, 2016 1:55 PM
James, As I was cooking dinner, I heard these words from the Holy Spirit concerning the Z3 family, you, and this ministry. I have been asking the Lord what is going on with your ministry. The witness I got from the Holy Spirit is “growing pains.” It’s a natural process as his kingdom grows. I am currently praying for the Lord of the harvest to send you help. Did he not say in His word, that It would be preached throughout the whole world before his return? He has chosen you to be a part of the spreading of his gospel. You are one part, of many parts going forth. He has set those in authority ( some Z3 family members) to be a watchman around you, and this ministry; and this is the Lord Jesus Christ’s ministry. Jesus have chosen to demonstrate his power and glory through the visions and dreams posted on Z3News. I also heard these words, The ones I had chosen rejected my words. Where are those that were first invited to the wedding feast? Shall I not take the blessing from them and give it to another? Those sheep that are not of my sheepfold, that prey on the innocent, I will give them my retribution. Do not touch what is mine! This ministry is mine! The glory, and the honor of my son Jesus I will no longer allow to be trampled upon. My children, know I am with you, you do not need to be afraid. Many will be astonished as I manifest my presence in the midst of My people. Then the Holy Spirit reminded me of this bit of His knowledge that he gave to me two years ago. The enemy placed a bounty, a price on the head of each… Read more »
Linda S.
Linda S.
June 2, 2016 12:24 PM

James, I am not a prophet. I am an encourager and a preparer. I so appreciate the prophets and I faithfully read z3news. Take heart, brother. We read, and we should be taking what we read to the Lord in prayer. If He is speaking through the prophets, He will confirm as to what He wants each one of us to do with that information. And those of us who read your site also read our Bibles, listen to our pastors & other men of God, ie. Rick Wiles. Confirmation of truth will be very apparent to those who have ears to hear.
Thank you for being so candid and for taking what God has instructed you to do to heart. And for purposing to be cautious.
Yes, you have been given a great responsibility. But we who read, are also responsible.
Keep running the race, brother!

Christina January
June 2, 2016 12:57 PM

I concur with Linda, we each individually have a responsibility to take what we see, read and hear to the Lord in prayer. Many of us have learned so much here at Z3 through you and with one another. This website is a blessing and you and your ministry unto the Lord remains in my prayers.

John
John
June 2, 2016 10:04 AM

Nathan Anderson dear, you are not a false prophet, nor even did I ever come across you suggesting you even were a prophet. You only told a dream, and it took courage to share.

It may only have been a dream, or more, but you did not claim anything beyond what you knew. That is just about what the scriptures allow. Tell a dream and leave it at that.

Perhaps its interpretation that is wanting. Flushing of a water system could well mean a radical change in the way of life support, or how people regard information.

Perhaps the wisest thing to do is to watch for what transpires on the said date.

California is world information, disinformation centre. (Hollywood and Silicon valley). Will there be a change in the kind of information they spew forth as from tomorrow, that which is ocean salty and unfit for human consumption?

Perhaps we should await and see. And not be quick to judge a brother, and his dream.

May the Lord’s peace be with us.

Raby Hardaway
June 2, 2016 5:19 AM
2 Corinthians 3:18, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” Much respect for you my brother in the Lord and I pray others take this as an opportunity to sharpen their armour of God as well. We are not perfect but being a Christian means being Christ-like in all our ways, which means that the Lord will sift and shake things away that is within us to make us stronger in Him all at the same bringing us even close to Him as well. This is an important site aiding in the end times ministry of the Lord and I truly thank God for Him correcting and revealing what He has to you and to the Z3 community. He continues to show that He is with us and that He never wants us to fail or fall into the hands of the enemy. How great and mighty is the Most High?! How merciful He is to us and how amazing is His grace He bestows upon us?! I pray your heart is healed because I know what it feels like to make a mistake in not following the Lord’s direction and feeling the stain of disobedience and etc. But count it all joy my brother and brethren. 1 Corinthians 14:33, “For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.” (here, the term peace can also be translated to mean a quiet and restful mind, not troubled by confusion or doubt). My wife and I truly excited for Yeshua’s return along with you all our brothers and sisters in the Lord. May we all continue… Read more »
Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
June 2, 2016 10:10 AM

James, WOW! Now I understand the leading of the Holy Spirit to hold you up in prayer last night, along with all the contributors and members of this site. And it’s so reassuring to me to see the Lord guiding and directing everything. I mean look at how He’s leading us back on the right path over and over again. Shows us all when we’re wrong. What an awesome, patient Lord we have.
Thank you for your faithfulness, James!