Two dreams expose the evil schemes of the dragon.

I recently received two dreams exposing the evil schemes of our adversary, the dragon.

First Dream:
I was standing on the clouds, looking down at the earth. In the distance, I saw a dragon flying over the earth and he was carrying ropes with him. I sensed the evil off coming from the dragon, so I walked closer to see what he was doing. Then I saw he was first picking those he will tie up, then diving down with the ropes to bind them. Suddenly, he dove down through the clouds to the earth and tied his ropes around groups of people. Then he came back up to where I was.

Then I saw one of my prayer warrior friends, Lisa, walking up on the clouds. She joined me and said, “Oh, so that’s how he does it”.

Interpretation:
I woke up realizing that our enemy is very strategic in his attacks. His purpose is to render the household of God helpless, hopeless and without the knowledge of our power through Jesus. I also found it interesting that I was so close to the him, but he could not see me.

Second Dream:
In this dream, I saw a large crowd of believers, all standing together in a huge circle. Suddenly, the dragon came from overhead and began systematically “plucking” believers out of the circle and destroying them.

The reaction of the household of God grieved me. Instead of fighting back, they just pulled their circle in closer to each other, holding onto each other and crying as people next to them were being picked off. The dragon kept coming and “plucking” them off one by one, killing each one.

Instead of standing up against this evil monster, they cowered down in fear. By the end of the dream, nearly all were destroyed.

Interpretation:
I woke up thinking about the remnant of the Household of God, hoping we can change this picture of what is happening now and what is to come. I think the key is being so “sold out” to God that dying for Him is no cause for concern. Then we would stand up and face any foe in His strength. It comes down to that scripture, and I paraphrase here, anyone willing to lose their life will save it but the one who wants to save their life will lose it.

Walk with boldness in the power God has given you. When we resist and rebuke the adversary, he will flee from us (James 4:7).

Author: Kasey Streichert Burt

Kasey Streichert Burt has received dreams and visions along with hearing the audible voice of God since she was a young child. She has applied herself to the word of God educationally and spiritually, graduating from Stetson University with a major in Religious Studies and attended Asbury Theological Seminary with a major in Pastoral Counseling. She is an ordained non-denominational Pastor. She shares her insights on her website, propheticdreamsvisionsandwritings.blogspot.com.

Carol II
Carol II
December 8, 2018 5:19 PM

Kasey, when I was a young woman, I had a dream that I was face to face with terrorists that had come to kill me. I was scared to death but decided that if I were going to die that way, I would die defiant so I began to scream, “in the Name of Jesus” “by the Blood of Jesus” at them. As my voice got louder, they began backing away, until they finally began running away. When I woke up and prayed about this dream, I felt the Lord telling me that we must stand up to evil even if we die in the process, that nothing less will do. He also began to warn me not to ever get into debt or bondage to anything or anyone but to work for everything I had. Fear of man is one of the greatest snares we can get into. May God help all believers to be free from it in these last days.

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 9, 2018 3:31 PM
I had an encounter in church today that relates to the second dream about Satan snatching God’s children while the brethren complacently allowed it to happen. Sometimes in the complacency there is even Pharisee-like undertones of finger pointing, instead of a desire to snatch them from the fire, as it is commanded for us to do in the book of Jude. I walked in 5 minutes late and the lights were dimmed, church was packed, and I had to scramble for a seat in the upper section. I squeezed past a woman to sit in the vacant seat past her, and on the other side was a surly young man. He was slim, stylish, and sitting in an unmanly, twisted pose suggesting he struggled with his sexual identity. He pursed his lips, and sneered a bit because I had put him out, invading his space. It appeared he had his same-sex partner beside him. When it was time to pass the communion elements, he snarled and rejected the elements, passing them in an exaggerated, dramatic gesture of disdain. I was so saddened. The LORD’s body and blood? Shed for him for the remission of sins? Ok, brother, you don’t have a clue what you’re missing out on, I thought to myself. My heart was broken. Then the worship resumed and I prayed feverishly for the young lad. I felt a.knife blade in my heart and pleaded that this guy would feel Jesus knocking. The worship team was on fire and familiar Christmas Carols were being played. The guy didn’t sing along, but like the Grinch, I saw his heart begin to melt from the nostalgia of childhood memories as his snarky face faded to a peaceful countenance. By the time the service was over, he was smiling and seemed to… Read more »
Rowena O
Rowena O
December 9, 2018 4:35 PM

In my fellowship and amongst other Christians dear to me there are those suddenly going down with apparently disastrous illnesses. It is like the second group that Kasey was talking about, and I was expecting an exhortation to rescue those picked out by intercession and healing ministry.We are recovering, though.
Around us are many new 5G masts and LED lit lamps in the streets, which will be driving this drop in health. I am warning as many as I can to get knowledgeable about this threat. Psalm 91 is powerful against such an assault.
Interestingly, the government were offering us LED lighting for the elderly in their homes.
Some years ago, light bulbs were given to the elderly that were ostensibly an electricity saving device. They were subsequently found to give off high levels of radiation. I’m talking about England, in this instance.
Two of my dear friends suddenly died unexpectedly in their sleep. Thank God our times are in His hands.We have to keep ready to meet our Maker at any time.

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 10, 2018 10:29 AM
Thank you for enlightening me of these hazards, Rowena O. I never realized LED was so toxic. Last week I broke a bulb while dusting the lampshade on my nightstand. I picked up some of the debris with my bare hands, so now I’ll know enough to not do that again, and will pray that it has no effect on me, in Jesus’ name. I’ve been aware of the addictive power of too much internet exposure as the Holy Spirit has enlightened me when I begin to fall into Satsn’s trap. Sometimes the LORD has me fasting from internet time to be strengthened, renewed, cleansed, and amoured up. With 5G, the addictive and brainwashing pull will only get stronger and enticing. UTube, by adding video power in a state of action, engages the senses of sight and sound with even more damaging frequencies. It pulls the brain into a submissive state of higher gullibility and a lust for more information. UTube’s addictive power to influence people to believe every conspiracy theory they discover is one of the enemy’s countless strategies to sidetrack God’s children from scriptural truths and sound doctrine, namely, the Gospel of Christ’s power to cleanse us from all unrighteousness if we repent and turn away from our sins and stay in the Word of God and under the shelter of the Almighty, where only truth can reign. John warns about this power of the false prophets and our duty to test the spirits in the book of I John 4. But in I John 4:4 He reassures us we are overcomers over this power in the name of Jesus, as it is written: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the… Read more »
Rowena O
Rowena O
December 10, 2018 11:34 AM

Thanks, Carolanne.
I didn’t quite make clear the technicalities of 5G, the dangers of Wi Fi and LED lighting which is way beyond my capabilities but I do understand that it is something to do with electrical impulses and water and because we are made up of a large percentage of water this trumpeted improvement of internet speed will have a major impact upon life and health.5G towers are placed in public places, affecting the health of those nearby, eg as in schools, and cameras are placed atop the poles. It needs a little study.
I am called to watch and pray,so find this sort of information useful to talk with the unsaved about when they show no interest in spiritual things. The talk then progresses to the Mark of the Beast and the need to be ready to meet our Maker.
I agree not to get too taken up in conspiracy theories but find some ‘whistleblowers’ very credible, eg Barrie Trower.
Too, our relationship with Jesus is the primary thing.
Kasey’s dream of believers getting plucked out and the timing of the roll out of this evil surveillance and silent weapon tool was what prompted me to write.

John Barry
John Barry
December 9, 2018 7:44 AM

As long as we see this world as home , this brutish body / environment suit as who we are , Satan will defeat us . Until we see ourselves as GOD sees us , HIS Children , warriors on a mission in a strange land that is not our home , a rescue mission for billions , Satan will easily take us down every time . As long as GODs Children look at the world ( living this life , seeking mates , jobs , fame fortune , etc. ) Satan has tricked us onto the wrong battlefield / location / focus . The best defense is a good offence and we can only go on the offence if we know who we are in Christ & see ourselves this way . If you can not see yourself in the Whole Armor of GOD , you are not ready for battle yet . Blessings

penny hughes
December 8, 2018 5:34 PM

Yes ive seen this over and over the church dont bother with each other if someone disapears they asume backslider when really its not the case but they dont take the time to find out whats going on its disgraceful really no wonder church is divided so much

penny hughes