President Trump: “They think I’m dead, but I’m very much alive!”

The following two visions were received by my friend Sharlene on March 30 and 31, 2018. After she received the first one (#50), we discussed it and decided to wait on posting until praying about it.  I strongly felt that the Lord would give her further insight…and He did so the next night (#51).

Vision #50:

This is a strange vision. I was in the Throne Room and went to the vision area as always, greeting my friend and others from the area, but not seeing clearly any faces.

The vision opened up to President Trump lying in a hospital bed. It looked like he had been shot in the head just above his right eyebrow in his forehead. There was blood around the hole. He appeared dead, but then he sat up and I heard him say something like “They think I’m dead, but I’m very much alive!”

The picture changed and I saw him standing by the bed wearing a dark suit. Then he turned to walk out of the room and down the hallway. My perspective was me standing in the room at the 5 o’clock position while his back was to me as he walked away. I asked Jesus what was going on here, as I was baffled. I was wondering if the administration foiled an assassination attempt?

I think I understood that he doesn’t die and that it was a set up. I am not at peace with this. It is so terribly strange. I am not understanding it as it appears he is dead but his response says otherwise. I will pray for confirmation and more understanding. I know it is connected with vision #40.

Vision #51:

After a good time praying and spending time in my garden with Jesus, I understood that Trump is not dead in vision #50. Jesus said, “The prayers of the people change outcomes. Keep praying for him.”

I have peace about that.

From there, I went to the Throne Room and walked to the vision area. I greeted my friend and the others in the area in the name of Jesus. I still can’t see any of their faces clearly.

The vision opened up to see President Trump wearing a dark suit walking down the hallway of the same hospital where I had just previously seen in my last vision- #50, but my perspective was different as I was in the foreground at the 5 o’clock position and he was walking out of the room on my left at the 11 o’clock position and down the hallway as if towards me.

He proceeded to an exit at the end of the hallway, and walked down a few flights of stairs. There was a large black car waiting for him as he exited the building. It looked like a dignitary car. In the back seat of the car was also Vice President Mike Pence.

Then President Trump said, “What’s the next order of business?”

The car drove down a highway and up to the White House where it went through the front gate, completely surprising the guard. There was something really off with the guard’s reaction, not just that he wasn’t expecting the President, but the fact that the President was alive.

The scene changed and his family met him on the lawn in front and there were hugs all around. The White House was in a tizzy. People were dashing and running. There was a person standing in a window, not too happy about what they saw. I am not sure who it was, but a woman comes to mind. I’ll refrain from mentioning her name as I wasn’t 100% sure and Jesus didn’t confirm her identity.

Author: Hope

Prophetic visions posted by Hope come from her Canadian friend, Sharlene. The Lord has been giving Sharlene end time visions on and off since 2016. He instructed her to post them publicly so she has given Hope permission to post them on other sites in exchange for a link back to Hope’s blog site, The Call of the Bride because some of her visions reference others. Sharlene’s visions can be printed from a PDF file available there, which is updated periodically.

von17
von17
April 3, 2018 1:14 AM

i pray for trump 3x a day or more. though not perfect by any measure he is only one standing between us and tyrany/persecution. i cringe when i hear Christians criticizing him–who else would take the arrows for us? Hillary? Jeb Bush? NOT!

This man deserves our prayers and support, not our condemnation and complaining. Let’s intercede for him daily.

Jason V
Jason V
April 3, 2018 9:44 AM

Von17, amen. God bless President Trump!

Just Joan
Just Joan
April 3, 2018 10:51 AM

Given all the attacks against the president which result in people calling for impeachment, I wonder the wound in the dream isn’t about an assassination attempt, but is a symbol of people trying to kill his term in office. Ever since the election, people have been saying that first, he wouldn’t ever make to the inauguration and later that he’d be forced out of office. Accusations which would have ended other people’s campaign/term haven’t had the same effect on Trump. He’s survived them.

Which would explain why he’d say in the dream, “What’s the next order of business,” because he’s not being distracted from getting things done.

It would also explain why the guard was surprised to see him return because the deep state is trying to put an end to his administration.

Just my thinking on this dream.

jerry rigg
April 3, 2018 10:33 AM

Could this be a message that a lot of christian believers believe Trump is dead spiritually but is in fact, very much alive spiritually? When I think of the spiritually dead, Obama is at the top of the list.

Brother Steven
April 2, 2018 11:33 PM

Dark Sayings and dark dreams are for a purpose. As the Lord indicated, Prayer changes things………..but in the second dream……it appears to be a charade.

Lydia Hodge
April 3, 2018 12:23 AM

I’m curious to what you meant by charade?

Brother Steven
April 3, 2018 1:25 AM

By these two excerpts from the bottom of the post, gave me the impression that the shooting to the head was an act, a charade, for what purpose I do not know……..
“What’s the next order of business?”
“The scene changed and his family met him on the lawn in front and there were hugs all around. The White House was in a tizzy. People were dashing and running. There was a person standing in a window, not too happy about what they saw”.

April 3, 2018 9:12 AM

When I read the part about someone watching and not too happy about what they saw, it sounded like a confirmation of a failed plot to kill him, not an act or a charade.

Christine Beadsworth
April 3, 2018 10:33 AM

agreed

Hope
April 4, 2018 2:04 PM

Exactly!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
April 3, 2018 10:15 AM

I also thought of a ruse….As if knowing the AC being shot to the head would cause great distress to TPTB by stealing their thunder. There’s video of Deep Fakes…..where they can superimpose faces on pictures and video. I thought it might be another Jehu moment, a fake by Trump using their technology against TPTB. And like Jehu…doing the unexpected.

Casey Toda
Casey
April 4, 2018 7:13 AM

It is quite possible that in the vision they killed one of his clones but the original President Trump is still alive and then comes back on the scene. One of the hardest things for me to truly believe was that human cloning is real,active and in full practice right now for all to see. God had to really show me the proof and He sure did. God knows and sees everything and He told me that this is why incredible judgement is coming upon CA and other areas of our nation and the world. All of us don’t really realize the kind of evil that is being done so we are not aware of the severity of God’s judgment and why He must pour out to the degree He will. If we saw how much wickedness is happening without our knowledge we would marvel at the mercy He has given, we would even feel His mercy is negligence but it is not, He is merciful and slow to anger but now it is time for His justice and that will look excessive in the other direction, yet He is perfect in measure and we will all have a proper Fear of The Lord.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
April 3, 2018 2:39 PM

I had a similar vision. I just saw the man from the back and felt it had to be Trump. He wore a dark suit. I saw his blonde hair. He was in a library-type room looking at books on a wall-to-wall book case when a gun shot came from the next room. The man I felt was Trump appeared to be dead before his head hit the floor. That was all I saw.

This was around the time I dreamed of Obama on a horse the color of the clouds. He didn’t have on a shirt and appeared to be a warrior. The backs of shadow figures were behind him. I couldn’t tell what they were doing, but when they stepped away I saw Trumps head. It appeared they had cut it off. But it seemed that was symbolic. What they would actually try to do is cut him off from everything he’s doing as president.

Bob F.
Bob F.
April 3, 2018 12:11 PM
Some food for thought…I think the heads of the beast aren’t necessarily, 7 physical kings as much as they are 7 kingdoms. When the angel gave the interpretation of the woman riding the scarlet beast in Revelation 17 he said, “There are 7 kings. 5 have fallen, 1 is and 1 is to come, but he would only rule for a short time and be replaced by the 8th with is of the 7. Now “fallen” obviously means taken out of the way by one means or another. The 1 that is, is obviously speaking of Rome. The other two were future. I believe these heads are actually governments or kingdoms that have and will rule over and subjugated Israel. The angel also said these heads were 7 mountains. Some believe this to be Rome, but if the woman is the USA, then the 7 mountains must be something else. Is there a kingdom that is ruling over and subjugating Israel now? What about the UN? Could the 7 mountains be the 7 continents of the world? When the Horns destroy the woman USA, the UN headquarters in New York will probably be destroyed as well. Could this be the deadly head wound mentioned in Revelation 13? Then the miraculous healing is when the UN forms up again perhaps in Europe? The people would defiantly wonder after the beast for who could make war against him now? In Daniel 7 the 3 horns being plucked up by the roots could possibly represent the USA, and two of our closest allies and permanent members of the security council England and France? Then the Anticrist coming up as the little horn in their place thereby, completing the final beast system? i admit I still don’t have it all figured out yet but… Read more »
April 3, 2018 6:35 PM

You’re asking some great questions and making some interesting points Bob. There has been so much focus on the antichrist and false prophet, we often overlook the role of the seven heads and ten horns. I agree it makes sense the seven heads are likely kingdoms rather than just kings. Even though we are told they are kings, it doesn’t seem like a big stretch to include the kingdoms ruled by those kings. Regarding the ten horns, they are also kings, like the seven heads, and receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. Their whole purpose is to give their power and authority to the beast. (Revelation 17:12-13) I don’t think the United States is one of the horns though because I believe we are the harlot who rides on the beast.

Hope
April 4, 2018 2:08 PM

Will be seeing more about that in the next vision, James! I’ll send it to you in the morning. God must be giving you a heads up! 😀

Bob F.
Bob F.
April 3, 2018 9:38 PM

Yes I understand what you mean about the horns. The only reason I came to that possible conclusion, is that the 10 horned beast of Daniel 7 is the same beast of Revelation 13 and 17. So because Daniels’ beast doesn’t mention the 7 heads, that perhaps there was an inclusive nature that Revelation expounds upon. But you’re right, I shouldn’t read more into it than what is there.

Julie
April 4, 2018 5:26 AM

Terry Bennett has explains the 7 mountains & explains Rev. 17 in a message called “The Fate of the Scarlet Woman”. Very worthwhile.

Savage
Savage
April 3, 2018 8:30 PM

Robert vanKampen wrote a very well-written logically thought-out book about this in 1992 called “The Sign”. He made great case for the 7th head (which he called Beast Empires) being Nazi Germany, and the 8th and final is Antichrist’s empire.

Christine Beadsworth
April 3, 2018 6:32 AM

This vision immediately made me think of the verses in Rev 13 about the deadly wound to one of the heads of the first beast. If this is a right connection, then certainly Trump is one of the seven leaders or ‘heads’ who make up this beast.

Rev 13:3 And one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. But his death stroke was healed; and the whole earth went after the beast in amazement and admiration.

Ken L
Ken L
April 3, 2018 8:37 AM

I thought the same thing as well, but also thought that Trump doesn’t seem like the one to gain admiration from the world.

Christine Beadsworth
April 3, 2018 10:32 AM

perhaps this is where Obama coming back comes in. I remember the Lord showing me that these two are two sides of the same coin. Maybe after Trump recovers from head wound, O will come back into power in some way, as people have seen.

I think now of the former pope who stepped down, but apparently still resides in the vatican, along with the present pope.

Hope
April 4, 2018 2:03 PM

I spoke with Sharlene about this and she was very clear that this physical healing was due to prayers so I don’t feel it is related to that head wound verse as I thought of that and questioned her. Hope this helps!

bert
bert
April 4, 2018 3:37 PM

Hi, Hope. Thank you for the link to your website, and to Sharlene’s visions from the Throne Room of the Most HIgh. I’ve read everything there, and when read in totality in one setting, the series is very sobering, indeed. Sharlene’s visits to the Throne Room are very reminiscent of Prophet Selvaraj’s frequent trips to the celestial dimension. In general terms, there is an extraordinary degree of congruence between the two (Sharlene and Prophet Selvaraj). I can’t thank you enough for taking the risk to share this information.

May the LORD our God richly bless you. love from bert

Joa
Joa
April 3, 2018 6:46 PM

I dreamt a few weeks ago that a baby fell over guard rails into a rocky pit. Trump got out of a car and ran down the hill to save it. It screams and fought and Would Not let him save it. He put it down. And went back to his car. I got out of my car and went down and very easily saved the baby. I felt after the dream it meant trump needed the prayers of Christian to accomplish anything