“The trap is being set, and this foolish king is falling into it.”

My son, I have called you to speak My words to this nation of wicked and perverse people, to speak My words in My house and declare repentance to a backslidden, stubborn people. I have pronounced judgment on this nation and upon those in My house who commit all abhorrent sin. My judgment is final, and I will not repent, for this house is as Shiloh, which I called Ichabod, My Glory Has Departed.

My son, many will say, “This cannot be my church, for we walk in the spirit,” or they will say, “Look at all the missions we support, we are so righteous.” But I say they do those things in the flesh, I have no part with them. My true remnant body have been seeking Me in spirit and truth, not in the flesh. They live on their knees in prayer, and I bless them and protect them. But My remnant, the days of walking in great faith are here. The devil has come against all My remnant – STAND FAST!!! Be always in prayer for the battles will get more fierce. WALK IN FAITH, NOT THE FLESH!!!

My son, as the days go forward, you will see a massive division in the church. The five foolish virgins will follow the Hananiahs and their lies of blessing and no need to prepare. The five wise virgins follow the Jeremiah prophets and repent daily and prepare for the judgments. You will see sons turn against fathers, daughters turn against mothers. There will be a time when family will mean nothing.

The trap is being set, and this foolish king is falling into it. This king has no regard for Me, he only worships himself. BE NOT DECEIVED, REMNANT!! Just as King Zedekiah did not listen to Jeremiah, My true prophet, King Trump does not listen to My true prophets who I have sent to him. He listens to the Hananiahs and dreams of greatness. But his fall will be great, and this nation will be in rubble because he is too prideful to repent as a man and for a nation.

My son, I am coming soon, very soon. Tell My Remnant and those in the Inner Circle to stay on their knees. I will speak to them, for the time is now. HEAR ME, REMNANT! I AM COMING SOON, BE READY TO MEET ME!! I love you all.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

1 In the beginning of the reign of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah came this word from the Lord, saying,
2 Thus saith the Lord; Stand in the court of the Lord’s house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the Lord’s house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; diminish not a word:
3 If so be they will hearken, and turn every man from his evil way, that I may repent me of the evil, which I purpose to do unto them because of the evil of their doings.
4 And thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord; If ye will not hearken to me, to walk in my law, which I have set before you,
5 To hearken to the words of my servants the prophets, whom I sent unto you, both rising up early, and sending them, but ye have not hearkened;
6 Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth.
7 So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the Lord.
8 Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the Lord had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die. (Jeremiah 26:1-8)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Chad Brundy
Chad Brundy
May 1, 2018 3:01 AM
I don’t have the spiritual gift of prophecy, or claim to have any visions or dreams, nor do I hear directly per say from God but I believe I hear HIM indirectly in my Spirit. I would say my spiritual gift is that of wisdom and discernment. That being said I believe Byron is hearing correctly. The evangelical community has attached themselves to Donald Trump as much or more fervently than the left with Obama during his two terms. Ask yourself why? Trump in his own words says he hasn’t asked God for Forgiveness and doesn’t believe he needs to. How can a community who declares themselves followers of Jesus Christ be so strident in their following of such a leader who claims to know God but refuses to repent? Does anyone here seriously believe Kim Jong Un is being truthful in his willingness to abandon his Nuclear Arsenal all because of Trump and the sanctions imposed on him by the United States? Does anyone not find it ironic that Kim Jong Un rode a train to China to directly speak with Xi Xingping a few weeks prior to making all these alleged concessions? I think if we were being honest with one another we might start to ponder the fact that if a peace agreement is reached with South and North Korea that the next moves would be the removal of U. S. Troops from the Peninsula and also the T.H.A.D. missile systems which I believe is the real reason. If war was to break out in the Middle East, we know who the players are and the teams to which everyone has chosen their respective sides, all of which is mirroring Bible Prophecy to a tee! Trump is the master of double speak, not just in repetition which… Read more »
May 1, 2018 1:00 PM

Thanks for this great recap of the facts Chad. I am saving this for future reference.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 1, 2018 11:28 PM
AWESOME Chad . . . and God Bless James for allowing this recap to remain on Z3news. I was Born Again in 1967, and God allowed me to join a Church that was a mixture of truth and error. He later delivered me OUT of that church, and I received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. In 1967 however, we were taught the end of American would come in 1975. Today it’s May 1, 2017, and I cannot possibly see how our sinful nation can last must longer. My Pastor does not have a good feeling about our President. My Pastor is like me, an Independent. Thinking about valid Prophecies, it’s a reality that the gloomier the words being delivered, the harsher the Prophet bringing the message was treated as a rule. “Woe, to you, ” said Jesus, “when men speak well of you . . .” About nine months before 9/11 the Holy Spirit instructed me to attend the Pentecostal Church I was a regular at. He told me to sit in the balcony, which I fought against at first. [I hate the high balcony] But, I obeyed. Long story short, I delivered a very powerful warning Prophecy, with God’s encouragement, that was well received by the Congregation. Nine months later, our nation changed forever. And a few weeks after that, I received a Registered letter signed by the Senior Pastor and his Board BANNING ME from ever setting foot on their church property again, under threat of arrest!!! Days later, I cried out to the Lord and begged Him to take my life; for I would rather be dead than to ever bring a false word to Gods people. That night I was literally tormented in my sleep as devils taunted me from 2:00AM to 6:00AM. It was… Read more »
Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
July 13, 2018 12:12 PM

Hi Linda,
Thank you for sharing your story. In my experience, God’s true prophets seem a bit unwelcome in many of today’s congregations. Just my experience.

This is another reason I am so happy to have found Z3. We are actually given an opportunity to share and grow in our spiritual giftings. We get to sharpen our discernment. We learn to take extreme caution with what we post, because we do not want to bring a false word to His people. We get to learn and grow together. The way the Lord uses this site is profound.

Chad M Brundy
May 1, 2018 3:01 PM

You are welcome James. There are so many more to include but I think that should have delivered the point home sufficiently.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
May 2, 2018 6:21 AM

Hi Chad
The 73 likes are justified. Yes trump has not brought debt under control. The US Stockmarket is heading for a terrible crash that will hurt millions.
Most Americans and Australians have no idea how bad things will get. Even so called financial experts have no idea or don’t want to tell the truth. We must seek God closely for guidance and reject worldly wisdom and tune out the MSM.
God is our only hope and guide forward
Phil

Claud Black
Claud Black
May 1, 2018 7:48 PM

Chad Brundy, you are absolutely correct in your spiritual assessment. Remember, the scriptures warned when they say peace and safety then there is sudden destruction. It is just a trap “the hook in the nose” to draw the king of Babylon into a trap.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
May 1, 2018 3:17 PM

Outstanding Chad

Sue
Sue
May 1, 2018 7:19 PM

I didn’t vote for either candidate because Killary would have brought us persecution the day after she was elected, and the Donald is just false opposition.

The reason evangelicals and many Catholics voted for the Donald was because he declared himself pro-life.

Kirk
Kirk
May 2, 2018 3:21 PM

And he did appoint a pro-life conservative judge to the supreme court and may eventually change the balance of the court to pro-life! Wonder what kind of judges Hillary would have appointed!

Davina
Davina
May 1, 2018 9:53 AM
Chad Brundy You wrote and I quote – “The evangelical community has attached themselves to Donald Trump as much or more fervently than the left with Obama during his two terms. Ask yourself why? Trump in his own words says he hasn’t asked God for Forgiveness and doesn’t believe he needs to. How can a community who declares themselves followers of Jesus Christ be so strident in their following of such a leader who claims to know God but refuses to repent?” Can you supply us with a link to the video clip where Trump said that he has not asked God for forgiveness? You used the term “in his own words” so there aught to be a recording where he said this or should we simply take your word for it? I also noticed that you used the present tense on two occasions for something that allegedly happened IN THE Past. (Hasn’t & doesn’t) which should have been hadn’t and didn’t. Were these simply two coincidental grammatical errors or were you deliberately trying to imply the Trump presently holds to these alleged viewpoints even if you offered no evidence that he does? Here again the trend continues as you wrote …. ” How can a community who declares themselves followers of Jesus Christ be so strident in their following of such a leader who claims to know God but refuses to repent?” Again you are saying that Trump currently is refusing to repent and has never repented since the day (could have been over two yrs ago) he was alleged to have said this. how do you know that this is in fact the case? Was he supposed to repent to you or to God? One more thing. How is it that gaining the support of the Evangelical community… Read more »
May 1, 2018 1:50 PM

I can confirm Chad’s claim about Trump saying he has not repented because he doesn’t need to. I have seen the video. I don’t have the link, but you could probably find it with a Google search. I don’t think it’s fair to accuse Chad of sowing discord when all he did was pressent a list of facts. It seems to me you are the one sowing discord by accusing him of doing Satan’s “dirty work.”

Byron Searle
Byron Searle
May 1, 2018 11:24 AM

Davina, why won’t people believe? Here is the clip you requested and after you watch it lets hear the excuse you come up with. I have heard them all, like, well that was then but now he’s saved, or he wasn’t sure what he was saying. here is the link:
if it doesn’t work just search Trump interview repentance.

Byron Searle
Byron Searle
May 1, 2018 1:44 PM

Sorry that link didn’t work try this one.

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
May 2, 2018 12:44 AM

I didn’t know about this. This video, and Chad Bundy’s list is rather revealing. I am taking the Byron Searle revelations , Chad Bundy’s eveidence extremely seriously, as well as James comments…This is really disconcerting . That said, I have been concerned for some time. Regarding the North Korea issue, this looks like a setup the more I listen to trunews, and to z3news….Don’t know how it will play out, but bet the outcome, which may take several rests between events, will eventually take us to another world war. I pray that God would lesson the judgement and wake the church up!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
May 1, 2018 11:12 AM

Dear Davina -here is the video of Donald Trump saying that He doesnt need to repent —https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3l0e6nS9oI

Nell
Nell
May 1, 2018 5:39 PM

You are all judging him on statements from 2015? Why? From what I’ve heard it’s since then he’s dedicated his life to Christ. Please stop condemning and pray for him. If you think he doesn’t think he needs forgiveness then pray for his heart to be softened.

Tatyanna
Tatyanna
May 1, 2018 10:26 PM

Trump is NOT a Christian. Wake up and stop being brainwashed. What has he done that has showed anybody that he is a true Christian? NOTHING

May 1, 2018 6:18 PM

I haven’t heard anyone condemning Trump here. Heather simply shared a link to a video because someone else requested it and Byron simply shared a word he received from God.

Mindy
Mindy
May 1, 2018 10:54 AM

I’m actually kind of shocked at many of these comments. I fail to see how anything Byron stated above was judgmental or otherwise contradictory to many other watchmen. While none of us can say with certainty that DT hasn’t repented, his actions aren’t exactly conclusive that he has. Yes, he has done some good things, but isn’t there so much more he could be facilitating?

May we each take our concerns to the Lord and understand that even the watchmen are only given pieces. The point is, don’t be fooled by man. Keep your eyes on Jesus because he is the ONLY one who can save any of us.

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
May 1, 2018 3:04 PM

I have never known exactly what to make of President Trump. I am glad that he is President, rather than Hilary, and I pray for him. Overall, I believe our nation needs a shaking. We are not getting closer to God, only farther away, and I pray for repentance. Unfortunately, repentance does not often seem to come unless circumstances bring us to our knees. But from an eternal perspective, I’d rather have situations on this earth that bring repentance, than ultimate eternal separation from God.

William
William
May 1, 2018 1:38 AM

The worst nightmare US can face is that Russia and China team up together into an alliance. After DT signed into the law for the Taiwan travel bill over one month ago, China’s behaviour started to change. They invited NK’s top leader to visit China, and they started to truck the supplies to NK through land. The current president of China is best prepared for war than all their previous presidents and he has aimed to unite Taiwan under his government, and he can see US is standing in his way. That’s why I can see the danger is coming to US.

christine chapman
christine chapman
May 1, 2018 9:52 AM
Have been pondering the responses to Byron’s post..in relation to William’s comment is the fact that a few very significant believers have seen things coming on the U.S. but the book of Mathew does say nation will rise against nation & kingdom against Kingdom..etc..many things building up…could we say we r still in the birth pains but they r certainly getting closer. . 1) I recall reading Demitri Dudeman’s dreams & visions re America..hands of help ministries.[especially paragraph 8 …] read all…Dream /vision re America https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php 2)..http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2018/04/people-of-colorado-prepare-to-defend-yourselves-2469815.html article re China & Russia….with many pictures & videos x 2 short ones but informative….scroll down headings in black bold print re Obama etc.. . 3)The Dave Hodges article I sent to another ministry in the U.S, & they have agreed with the content… these 2 are both very interesting articles….as well as many others who have had visions…or translated & seen what is coming on America as it gets closer to the tribulation…every country will go thru things I believe..[IT IS EVIDENT THAT ALL NATIONS DO.] THE TIMES & SEASONS R IN THE FATHERS HANDS…TO BE USED FOR HIS GLORY IN THE END. .But the Father has always had a “remnant” who have stayed faithful to him…we r told to endure, persevere until the end..we cannot stop what is in the Fathers hands….(his timing) & will…we cannot stop the book of Revelation…but we can PRAY & FAST THAT WE WILL BE FOUND WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS THAT R COMING ON THE EARTH. another good teaching ministry is Benjamin Baruch …..(books) The Day of The Lord is At Hand/has come…A Remnant shall return….Out of the Darkness…Global tactics of WWW111 with J.R.Nyquist…..Ezekiel 38 battle etc. Henry Gruver is another ministry that has seen the very same things..website plus many you tube videos….Steve… Read more »
Brother Steven
May 1, 2018 2:31 AM

Amen, no one can argue these points.

mike stephani
mike stephani
May 1, 2018 9:37 PM

William,
The Lord audibly told me in 1998 that the when china attacks to the south it is the final sign of the end of the age and His coming.

DFM
DFM
May 2, 2018 12:59 AM

William – China and Russia are already a part of an alliance, and have been for years; it’s called BRICS (BRAZIL, RUSSIA, INDIA, CHINA, SOUTH AMERICA), and they have their own banking network to compete with the IMF.

Christine Beadsworth
May 2, 2018 6:09 AM

I think it is South Africa, not South America that is part of BRICS

William
William
May 2, 2018 4:51 AM

I mean the military alliance. In 1999, Taiwan leader issued the talking of two countries with China. Then China started a military drill near the Taiwan water and shoot the missiles in their military drill. Then US sent two aircraft carriers to near the Taiwan water to stand by. Then China backed down. Since then on , they understand US is not their friends. I have read a story saying a Chinese military senior officer told its US counterpart that ” one day, we’ll sink your ship ( mean aircraft carrier) ” . Since then, China has developed the Dong Feng series of missiles aim at US’ aircraft. Dong = east , Feng = wind . East wind is mentioned in the bible somewhere.

At the present, Taiwan is governed by a party pursuing independence. And China has already set down the anti separation laws a few years ago. Meaning when certain conditions are met, then China by law will have to issue the war. Now China has seen US start to trample their redline, while Russia is facing the stiff resistance from US in Syria. US will be thinking to park their ships at Taiwan port and to their marine to live in US consulate in Taiwan. These two acts will caused strong reactions from China.

So you can see all these factors coming together at the same time, and are providing the incentives for Russia and China team up together into military alliance.

US’ biggest problem is that God do not protect US anymore. The most useful things US Christian can do is to humble themselves and pray to reduce the severe impacts of events coming to US.

von17
von17
May 1, 2018 5:01 AM
Because I live overseas, I didn’t vote last election; nevertheless I’m thankful Trump won. I do not put my trust in him but God alone. Like King David of old I’m sure Trump not a perfect man–he errors at times , yet I pray for him as I believe he was called for such a time as this for God’s purpose as it is God who chooses Kings and promotes. And if he fails or church fails I feel partly responsible as perhaps I didnt pray or intercede enough I don’t want to judge or criticize anyone but for many years many prophecies seem to contradict one another and I’m not talking about z3 as I follow many prophets since 1980s long before their was a z3. Even today, Byron Searle and sTephen Hanson two prophets I deeply respect seem different than Mark Amstrong and Kat Kerr and perhaps Sahdu Sundar. Timing of course is most difficult to predict even if prophesy correct as many prophesies by Daniel, Isaiah an John the revelator are yet to be fulfilled but other prophecies are time stamped for example the 2016 election was time stamped in time and many major prophets said hillary, only a few Trump which would be Kim Clement, Mark ARmstrong and KAt Kerr that I recall. Most were wrong. I used to believe anyone who said, “God told me this or that” now I’ve learned to take my time and discern and not believe everything. One thing I would like to see on Z3 is more discussion as I think it wrestles out better discernment for all of us. I know even when I was in military or business I didn’t want all “yes” men or women around me agreeing with everything I said. I wanted people to be… Read more »
May 1, 2018 1:16 PM

I think the best way to discern true prophecies from false is by the scriptures and by the inner witness. Since many prophecies refer to events not revealed in the scriptures, we must rely on the inner witness of the Holy Spirit, especially things He has already made known to us. I posted Byron’s word because it aligns with what God has shown me. I have not posted words from many others because they contradict what God has shown me.

Regarding open discussions, there are lots of sites where you can post your opinions, but we have a different mission here. This platform was not built for people to express their opinions. It was built to edify our faith in God with words aligning with the scriptures and with the things He reveals by His spirit. If we allowed anyone to post anything, the devil would gladly use it for his purposes, but he can’t because he is not allowed.

Martin
Martin
May 1, 2018 2:30 AM

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj said the same , IF WE PRAY, PRESIDENT TRUMP will be reelected. Lori Bakker said that the LORD told her that Donald Trump is falling in love with HIM (Jesus). Pastor Frank Amedia also said that President Trump will be reelected. The “Heartbeat Bill” is close to being passed (stopping most abortions; people can send a fax to their representative in government via the Jim Bakker show). When Perry Stone saw the Inauguration of the President (Trump) he said, ” The gates of Hell have opened”, for never before has the name of Jesus been mentioned so many times.

Sisterann
Sisterann
May 1, 2018 2:07 PM

Have you read the book of Judges? When a nation rejects GOD, he will give the people what they want. The blind leading the blind. The deaf never hearing. How can the “clay” dictate to the potter? We as a nation are evil? We have shed innocent blood around the world. We lead in abomination and We gonna be GREAT again? The blood is crying out. God is a GOD of recompense. Where is a national REPENTANCE?
After reading these comments I more clearly understand the ” Narrow Road” and why only a few will find it.
If it were possible even the elect would be deceived.
Examine Yourselves!!! The light is dimming and about to go out.

Megan Manrubia
May 1, 2018 1:17 AM

Some I question in my spirit on here, this is why it is so important to line things up with scripture and pray about it. I am glad you brought this up, I get this strong discernment when I come across some of these post. I don’t want to dishonor anyone, I just want to get to the truth on the matter of the post. We all miss the mark sometimes, this is why it is important to come together and reason. If it is a continuous path of missing the mark, then I start to question. It is really important to keep in the word and to test the spirit behind a word given. Spiritual Warfare is alive and kicking today, and it is surely an everday battle. As a sister, I have learned that it is best to takes words in prayer and not post them right away. Find someone you can share it with and come in agreement in prayer. Wait for God to confirm it before posting. Listen and pay attention to what the spirit is saying and discerning. GBY🕊❤

Savage
Savage
May 1, 2018 4:46 AM

Me opinion is that selling-out of family members will become commonplace after some family members take the mark, and some don’t. Taking the mark will alter one’s DNA do that they’ll do things they never thought they would.

Lydia Hodge
May 1, 2018 4:24 PM

The strange thing is that people seem to be surprised that God would allow false prophets to come on the scene and prophesy of things that would led them astray when we are told very specifically in scripture and warned about false prophets. God allows them to try the hearts of his people whether they are panting after Jesus and the things of the kingdom of God or whether they are playing the harlot with the world and seeking the things that pertain to this life now. It would be worth everyone’s effort to do more research and prayer concerning those who speak in the name of our Lord and also to research and pray concerning our current president and his role in end time events. Thank you Linda. It is frustrating to see so many people at odds concerning things that are seen so clearly by some and yet it seems others have willingly closed their eyes to truth.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
May 1, 2018 5:38 PM

Also however, Kim Clement did utter some prophecies that came to pass. It’s essential to remember that missing a prophecy here or there doesn’t necessary make one a “false prophet”. It just means the accuracy isn’t 100%. Jonah’s prophecy over Nineveh didn’t come to pass in 30 days, so sometimes there’s reasons why things change once God says something. This is just my opinion, but I place “false prophets” as those who don’t have an anointing from the Lord, and who ultimately lead the body of Christ astray from the Truth of the written Word and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. We all are supposed to strive to hear God and communicate His voice as He guides us, but I think there has to be some latitude in allowing people room to grow in their prophetic gift. Paul had the prophets judging the prophets; he didn’t recommend the Old Testament fate if one of them didn’t get it right. People who keep saying “you know what they did in the Old Testament” to people who utter inaccurate prophecies don’t seem to understand the New Testament dispensation that the prophetic operates under now. It’s not an excuse to be sloppy……….. but we’re simply not operating under the Old Testament here. SNS

Louw
May 1, 2018 5:52 AM

Byron, keep saying it like the Lord gives it, brother.
The Hananiahs will be exposed pretty soon.
God is not confused, His word will stand firm.