“Tomorrow will not be the same as yesterday or today. It comes so quickly now My loves.”

In the early morning hours of October 13, 2018, I was given a grave warning for the United States, once again. My family and I had arrived on a secluded property, preparing for what we knew was going to be a large-scale disaster of some sort. I entered the main cabin before my family did, only to find the place inhabited by demons. They made it very clear to me that they wanted our family dead, and they were targeting me first.

As I was rebuking them, suddenly and out of nowhere, a tempest arose outside. It was as if I was instantly in the most powerful tornado there is, and in the blink of an eye, horrendous winds were howling like a freight train, the roar was deafening. Trees and debris were instantly flying through the air and piercing the cabin I was standing in, and I could hear the glass of the windows shattering and blowing out. Pieces of debris were penetrating the roof and the walls, and I didn’t have any time to even process what was happening because of the speed and intensity of it. I prayed quickly that the rest of my family were safely inside another building on the property, as I felt how evil and dark it had suddenly become all around me.

At the same time, I heard the words, “Smash them!!”

So with a sweep of my arm, I reached out and drew my arm across the demons like a sword, and they shattered into a thousand pieces and disappeared. I was also yelling as loud as I could Psalm 91, almost screaming the scripture over the roar of the tempest. Immediately, all went still. Then, I saw in front of my eyes in writing, at the same time as I heard in my spirit- ISAIAH 13.. ISAIAH 13.. ISAIAH 13.. I rushed to a table where my bible was laying and opened it to Isaiah 13, and it read, “The burden of Babylon.”

If you are familiar with Isaiah 13, you know it speaks of the destruction of Babylon, which is symbolically the United States. As with anything I am given from the Lord, I go to Him and ask what He wishes to reveal to me personally and to His people. Many people still do not believe that any of what is spoken of in that scripture is remotely close to coming to pass, but sadly, these are those who will suffer greatly in their ignorance because these things are now here.

Yahushua speaks:

“Daughter, the scripture speaks for itself, to those who have ears to hear what I have been saying and warning for some time now. Judgment is no longer at the door. It is here, it is come, and what has been set in motion will not be stopped. This is the beginning of the end. This once beautiful nation of America will fall, and her fall will be great. For I tell you, I will bring her to her knees in only an hour. I will make a spectacle and an example of her for her fornication and her idolatry. She has polluted all that I so freely gave to her, and she will pay a heavy price.

The darkness grows even greater, just as I said it would, but My Bride knows she is protected and is being called upon to operate in an authority now much more forcefully. The sudden-lies are here, and you must not ever hesitate in using your sword of the spirit, My holy Word, against all the evil which hates you and now surrounds you, only desiring your death. I have taught you all you need to know. You walk in My power and authority and you are required to wield this boldly.

Many things will happen so very quickly now, and as I have spoken before, it will be too late then to think about your response. When you are fully surrendered and My Word is written on your hearts, you will instantly respond with My words which carry the power of life over death, and this you will speak everywhere I send you. With My presence in and through you, darkness must flee.

Just as with a woman in travail, ready to give birth, so will these judgments follow- one after another, closer and closer together, and with more intensity. Did I not tell you this was to be so?

Much is now here. You have seen this already. Storms of even greater magnitude will follow those you have already witnessed. There will be fire from above, famine will increase in the lands and disease will follow. Your enemies will invade when you least expect it, taking advantage of your weakness. You will see much.

Focus intensely on Me and nothing else, for all else is passing away. Tomorrow will not be the same as yesterday or today. It comes so quickly now My loves. Be ready. Keep close to My heart and all will be well with you. I will use you mightily amidst the storm that is here.

Rejoice for your King is coming!!!

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

Isaiah 13

1The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

John Barry
John Barry
October 15, 2018 10:13 AM

I believe Julie hears the LORD , the Jubilee ended on Sept. 19th , the same day the accusations came out against Judge Kavanaugh in the media and a Spirit of Death and Civil war were released into America . It will only take one or two incidents at this point to start the actual fighting , both the far right & left see this and are preparing , this is very clear if we know history . There is a demonic Spirit behind Marxism , the worship of man and this Spirit controls the far left , civil war is inevitable and close now , I believe the trigger will be economic caused by a major false flag event . Our fall will cause the world to go into chaos within days or weeks at most of our fall . Our society is built on technology & electricity , when these fail our society will collapse quickly and the effects will be worse than the fall of Rome which caused the dark ages . Our dark ages will be worse , we have further to fall . Blessings

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
October 15, 2018 11:38 AM

You understand much, John. We believe some sort of sign, an incident, event is going to happen as well. It will awaken people’s awareness of the perilous times we are in and they will be seeking to move from the cities and go underground. It is going to happen soon. In my youth I was taught a teaching of escape, the resurrection and rapture, happening 7 years before any economic and global catastrophes, and before persecution. Persecution is here. An acquaintance of mine mentioned the escape again. I replied it should have happened already by this teaching.

Persecution is rearing its head here.It is really ugly. My friend is a farmer and over the summer she took eggs to some of the markets to Fayetteville. She was harassed by the pot smoking liberals there. We were talking about how the hatred of the left is tangible. She just wanted to hurry up and get away from them before they hurt her. Persecution is real and increasing daily. For years I had been saying to them we would experience persecution. That is what the Father said to me. Now it is real and they aren’t prepared for it.

John Barry
John Barry
October 15, 2018 8:30 PM

Amen Sister Crystal , it is Real and few are prepared and they ignore the signs , they are so determined their life will not be disturbed . We only need to hang around some hard core leftists if we think things are not that bad yet , they will change a Christians mind quick . If a persons can discern Spirits they will see the darkness on the leftists for they are filled with hate . I think most will be caught unaware & unprepared because they refuse to accept the signs & evidence history provides . Blessings

Cal
Cal
October 15, 2018 2:32 AM

Oh Happy Day! Jesus comes for us believers in the clouds first the dead then the living so we will forever be with the Lord. Come Lord Jesus your bride awaits and we love you. Amen.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
October 15, 2018 9:25 AM
Amen Julie! A strong Word from our Father to shake us out of our relaxed state so we can WARN others, especially loved ones in America, how close destruction is. All preparation plans must be completed. We must all fully repent for our sins so we can be fully restored to Him. We need to wake the sleeping masses as to the hour. We need to sharpen our focus on God & what He is telling each of us to do. We need to pray fervently for the unsaved – especially our loved ones. We are in a very high watch time with the Invictus Games 10/20-27. Halloween 10/31. 11/1 & 11/11 (100th anniversary of end of WWII). The next 9/11 will be designed to usher in the Economic Reset & move to the Beast System. Everything we can do to preposition ourselves to deal with a new digital financial system and possibly being shut out of this system would be of utmost importance at this time. For those in NYC, a special word of warning since the devastation of this city by a tsunami which many Watchpeople have seen in prophetic dreams/visions and the “foreshadowing” of a tsunami shown in a church in NYC – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D70aBVOFPtI. There was even an article in Daily Mail inferring that 2,000 years ago, NYC was hit by a giant tsunami. 🤔 A major catastrophe will hide what the bankers have done to steal the wealth from the masses through the use of derivatives & be the perfect “cover story” for the financial collapse of the U.S. which will then ripple outward & collapse markets globally. Most importantly, as Julie shared & God confirmed, we need to memorize & use God’s Word as a weapon against the darkness & evil coming.
Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 15, 2018 12:44 PM

Amen Julie and Expat Gal! We have witnessed a major escalation of evil, violence and madness in our communist politicians, MSM and Hollywood since the supernatural election of Donald Trump who represents the constitution and righteous foundation stones of the USA and who only a week ago thrust his mighty sword into the heart of the New World Order at the U.N. All of Satan’s plans to remain prince of this world have been challenged and his fear of the soon arrival of King of Kings Jesus has the old goat in a frenzy. When Dumitru Duduman was told America would burn in 1984 he asked the angel for scripture and was given Jeremiah 51:8-15; Revelation C.18; and Zechariah C.14, all of which call America Babylon. We must not put our trust in our dear president, however, because only Jesus will make America, and the world, great again. So, expect major false flag events like a world currency reset, civil war, marshal law and world war that a desperate Satan will use to stay in power. Satan knows how to use chaos to achieve his goals as happened when he took over Russia during WW I and Eastern Europe and China following WW II. But we are the glorious Church without spot or wrinkle, washed in the blood with the full armor of God who will use the shield of faith to repel all the fiery darts of the Devil and the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God to take authority over every demon and devil and speak unto every mountainous problem and say BE THOU REMOVED!! We are not victims but the victorious soldiers of God, Kings and Priests of Jesus Christ! .

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
October 15, 2018 11:21 AM

Expat Gal -Heather –I shared this whole comment of yours on my face book to all my christian brothers and sisters in a group I am in -(Just letting ya know sister ) TY

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
October 15, 2018 2:37 PM

Heather -C littledove – I am glad it resonated with you! 😘. Many blessings.

Anne Chivers.
Anne Chivers.
October 15, 2018 6:06 AM

Interesting all that is mentioned in this post..,,Believers I know of had read a book way back ….first written in 1996 .Or 1997 based on Isaiah 13 ….& the Day Of The Lord Is At Hand….it has now come… we r in the final seasons,days before the return Of Our Lord & Saviour with his Great Army…to battle against The Dark Evil Forces of this world…If we r not sold out to Jesus ..& seeking him with all our heart, then we only have our selves to blame..he has warned us.!

..Blessings to those who read his word & obey & for The Gift of Visions Dreams words of Knowledge , wisdom power & might…This post by Julie is a blessing from our Beloved to his people..may his Holy Spirit draw us even closer as we now know his return is soon.

Ivette Ellis
Ivette
October 15, 2018 11:38 AM

A while back, I started writing scriptures about peace, and God’s faithfulness, in a small composition book because I was directed to do so. Often, I read the scriptures and pray wherever I am at..the hour is late.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
October 15, 2018 10:39 AM

A was reading Isaiah 9 and 10 to my family and I mentioned to them that I kept seeing the United States in what I was reading. Then the Lord spoke and said, “Replace Israel with the United States and replace the Assyrian army with those who have sided with My enemy and you will see the future of the United States.”

Jessica
Jessica
October 15, 2018 9:42 PM

Yes you are right, I have seen this in dreams and visions many times. I study Israel now and their history for I know we are repeating it and our fall is near. God protect us all from what is to come!

Tonya Davidson
Tonya Davidson
October 15, 2018 9:53 AM

Julie, I sit here floored. I would have to pull out my journal, it’s been at least a year ago, God said to me in the night hours, “Isaiah 13”. Since this He has also given me through the night, Isaiah 55-60. Then on Oct 13th He gave me “Revelations 19”. I would read these scripture and know He was telling me something. I always knew He would bring me confirmation. And today I am in Awe of God. So many don’t want to hear this, but God is up to something so big. Thank you for your post.