“The time of Moses is over!”

“Hear what the Lord God says to the shepherds! I have given you the sheep to care for and to feed. I spoke in My word to feed the flock. But you have perverted My word! You have made it to be sweet-sounding and pleasing to their ears so as not to offend them! And you have chosen to keep them as babes and children so they will not mature and leave. Now most of the Body of Christ is not prepared or taught to walk with spiritual maturity and authority and cannot properly discern good from evil. You have chosen to be more politically correct so that you can fatten your own self!

I gave you, the Body of Christ, the same opportunity as I did the children of Israel! I gave you spiritual freedom to flow in the Spirit of God. I brought forth people to remove shackles and bondages such as John Wesley, Aimee Semple McPherson, and others.

But the shepherds who followed after began to pervert that freedom by preaching the prosperity message. You began to teach the flock that I was no longer God; but instead, I became as some genie in a bottle! You taught them that if they did the right formula or sowed enough money into “your” ministry, that I would pay their bills or given them a new house or car! But you did not teach them that My word says “unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much more required”.

You set into motion and loosed this “Me first, Give me” attitude into the spiritual realm. This has led to the same attitude to be loosed in the natural. And since My sheep have not been fed properly, they were not mature enough to pray and to bind this in the spiritual! It has taken over this nation and it’s fruits began with the precedent being set by Roe vs. Wade. At that point, you, the Body of Christ, began your 40-year wilderness wanderings because you did not believe the Word of God!

And, as with Israel, so I allowed you to go through this wandering to test what was in your hearts! Spiritual Israel is not different than the natural children. You were grafted into the vine! You were given the same opportunity! You have walked with My Presence. You have received My Provision and yet you have not changed. Do not think that you will be excused more than they!!

The time of Moses is over! I call out to you to turn from your wicked and selfish ways and repent! Choose you this day whom you will serve.

It is now time for the Joshuas and the Joels to come forth to lead My children into My rest!

You can no longer remain complacent and immature! Rise up My children! Repent and seek Me!

This word was given by the Lord on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:45 pm, and formally released July 2nd, 2017.

Scripture References:
Ezek. 34:1-10; 1 Pet. 5:2-3; 2 Tim. 4:2-4; Heb. 5:12-14; Gal. 5:13; Dt. 8:2; Rom. 11:20-21; 1 Pet. 4:17; Rev. 3:19; Heb. 3:17-4:3; Jer. 12:4; Hosea 4:1-3; Rom. 8:20-22

Author: William Thompson

William Thompson first heard the audible voice of God speak to him in May, 1986, while intoxicated. Being raised an atheist, this was quit shocking. After hearing Him speak, he was given a glimpse of the Lord seated gloriously upon the very Throne of the Heavenlies. After receiving the gift of His only begotten Son as Savior and Lord in June, 1986, and the baptism of the Holy Spirit February 22, 1987, the Lord told William he was called to be His prophet of rebuke and judgment. Shortly thereafter, the words, dreams, and visions began. He’s lived for Him since that time, declaring the Lord to be his whole life and love.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Krista West
Krista West
July 3, 2017 12:28 am

A few months ago, I felt a prompting from the Holy Spirit to devote some time to discovering what the Bible has to say about being a mature believer. Colossians 1:28 says “He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.”. My heart is very grieved to know how far we are from this goal of presenting fully mature believers as opposed to infants in Christ.

Mark
Mark
July 3, 2017 5:14 am

Amazing what even a re-read of the Gospels can teach you – I grew up in the church reading these famous stories about Jesus, fell away but felt the fire last month calling me back. Rereading the Gospels, I have learnt a great deal I never knew – check Jesus’s parables – there’s a lot more meaning to them than the words on the ‘surface’ suggest.

Mikey H
Mikey H
July 3, 2017 6:04 am

You saying this is music to my ears brother. Every time we read the Word Jesus reveals something to us, because He is The Word. Whenever i read the Bible i ask Jesus to speak to me and to reveal himself in the Word.

You go bro ….

July 4, 2017 7:45 am

Amen to that, Mark!! The surface of the parables is just that it is a nice story. But our Lord Jesus was pointing us to much deeper meanings!!

July 4, 2017 7:44 am

Krista, praise God that your spirit was wooed to the Father to seek Him more! The condition of the Body of Christ is not at its best. Continue to pray for all of the various parts as the Father begins to draw us together, to knit us into one Body and to prepare us for the Betrothed!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
July 2, 2017 10:22 pm

This seems so right to me……it’s sad to read it, but I’ve sensed for a long time that we as the “Church” the Body of Christ, were under the same magnifying glass as the O. T. Saints were………..exact same………We may often fault their weakness and idolatry and shake our heads with the obvious visual advantages they had. But with our obvious Spiritual advantages which trump theirs, we still have a tendency as a whole to stink as much as they did…..God have mercy on us all….

July 4, 2017 7:41 am

Brother Steven, you are correct, in that, this has gone on for a very long time! God has poured out His great mercy to hold back the repercussions of our sins against Him, but, now, He is compelled to act. The wonderful thing is that He does not intend to leave us “out in the wilderness”! But desires to bring us into His promises, which is His rest!!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 2, 2017 8:58 pm

I felt this wilderness very distinctly. Here’s some recent notes:
The Lord is showing me He had to ask me to follow Him at a very low point in my life b/c I needed to be dependent on Him completely. I did not see this at the time. Pride and relying on the past actions was what I was replaying… again and again….so now that I have confessed it and owned up to my fault. I am not overly emotional about the missed opportunity in my life. I can see what I did not see before, finally.

July 4, 2017 7:47 am

Marilee, how glorious is the works of the Father in you! Yes, the wilderness is a time to draw near. Even the Word says that God used it to test what was in the hearts of His people! Repentance opens the door for God to do an even greater work in you….which is….Christ in you, the hope of glory! Do not do as Lot’s wife and long for those things behind but as Paul says, Press on to the mark of the high calling!!

Ivan Samuel
Ivan Samuel
July 3, 2017 8:02 am

I personally believe the passing of Pastor David Wilkerson (back in 2011) marks the end of the time of Moses for America. All the warnings have been delivered. It’s up to us now to make that last push towards the promise land.

July 4, 2017 7:49 am

Ivan, I do agree in that it is up to us to push onwards. God is truly calling forth those willing to be the Joshuas and Joels as there is a great need for repentance. This is needed to continue in Christ Jesus. The Joshuas will be those called to “take back the land” for the glory of God the Father, fighting the spiritual battles and even the giants of the land, in the name of Jesus!

Diana Pulliam
July 3, 2017 5:27 am

William,
Thank you for your faithfulness in releasing this word from the Lord!
This post is loudly proclaiming to the “church” that judgment must begin at the house of God.

“I am about to allow you to reap the judgment from the repercussions of your wickedness. And I will deal with those shepherds who have perverted My Word and have not repented! The time of Moses is OVER!”

Our God is about to expose and lay bare before the congregation, the hearts of the shepherds who’ve perverted His Word. But fear not, our Lord has prepared and will bring forth the Joshuas and Joels to lead His people across to the promised land!

John Barry
John Barry
July 3, 2017 6:48 am

Amen Diana & William ! GOD is about to turn the money changers tables over agin , then we will see who serves the King of Glory .

July 4, 2017 7:58 am

AMEN John!! Cleansing the house of God to prepare for the outpouring of His Holy Spirit to bless and anoint His children. This is to enable them to do what He has called them to do!

July 4, 2017 7:56 am

Yes and amen, Diana. This is only because God loves us and a loving father has to discipline his children for correction. God desires that the correction will lead us to true repentance before Him so that He can do an even greater work. This is to prepare us to receive our Promised Bridegroom!! The pastors who have been amiss in what they were called to do will have to answer to God and that time is now! To whom much is given, much more is required!

hector
hector
July 2, 2017 9:49 pm

poingnant word William Thompson,I’ve often felt the story in Exodus is a type and shadow of all our individual spiritual lives. Jesus freed us from slavery to sin, then we journey in the wilderness for testing–some like Joshua/Caleb make it, most fail in the wilderness of life. A few get to the promise land to experience the fullness of the Spirit yet even there we must fight for the promises of God.

July 4, 2017 7:52 am

Hector, Exodus is absolutely for us today as it was not put away, nor any of the Old Testament! It truly is a type and shadow teaching for all of us. God never gives us a test with the expectation to fail! So those who do not make it, this is by choice, as are all things. Hebrews 4 tells us that those who did not make it into the Promised Land, failed because of unbelief. God promises that there is a rest for His people. How glorious is that??

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
July 3, 2017 2:33 am

And just to add a little spice to your comment……………towards the end of Joshua, they did much work of claiming the promise land………but if memory serves, they still did not claim all that God had them to, or that was theirs to claim……much like our lives-or in Christendom in general, we have not fully possessed all that God has granted us through the mighty works of Jesus our Lord. For time is running out……….but good observation Sir Hector……

July 4, 2017 7:53 am

Brother Stephen, I believe that it took Joshua and the children of Israel 25 years to take the land and then the land was divided to the tribes. They failed in that they never observed God’s law concerning the Sabbath year.