“The time has come for an INCREASE of My fire and My Spirit upon your mouth.”

The Lord spoke to me recently and showed me many in the body of Christ who have been pressed on every side. As I sought the Lord’s heart for these ones, this is the encouragement I felt from His heart. If you are one of the ones who have been pressed on every side, I pray these words from His heart minister life, healing and strength to you.

Here comes your resurrection rebirth!!!

I heard the Lord say:

“My precious children, many of you have been through the fire, the fires of trials and opposition, the fires of pressing, but now I say unto you, you shall now CARRY My fire like never before. The pressing has brought you into a deeper place of seeking Me. It has brought you into a deeper place of trusting Me, and I say unto you, you are not called the defeated ones, you are called the TRIUMPHANT ONES, you are called the VICTORIOUS ONES.

As Elisha lay upon the young boy at My leading and he was brought back to life, I say unto you, I am coming upon you in this season in powerful ways to release My resurrection life upon you.

Do not believe that you are dying. Do not believe that you are being overcome. Do not believe that it is over.

Believe My Word to you.

You are coming back to life! You are coming back to life! My resurrection life is causing a great REBIRTH, ARISING and greater ACTIVATION and MANIFESTATION of My life within you.

This is your time to arise and NOTHING will stop you as you continue to stand in Me and upon My Word. There is a powerful rebirth by My Spirit that is taking place in your life right now.

Many of you have felt like it’s over, many of you have felt the battles so intensely, but I say to you, hold on, for I am bringing forth RESURRECTION LIFE within you. I am bringing you back to life and stronger than ever. I am breathing My life back into you. I am breathing My healing into you. I am breathing My joy into you. I am breathing My PEACE into you. I am righting all wrongs. I am turning the tables. I am healing your hearts. Here My decree over you:

YOU WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME! You will NOT remain the same!

For in this powerful rebirthing that is taking place, you are coming forth stronger in Me than you have been, but not by your own efforts, not by your own strength, but by the EMPOWERMENT of My Spirit and My resurrection life that is brining your heart, your soul and your body back to life.

There has been so much barrenness and dryness that many of you have faced, but I decree to you today My people, you are entering your season of the greatest fruitfulness in Me that you have ever known. Your heart will sing again at My goodness. Your heart will sing again with the song that I have placed within you. This is a time of great rebirth to your destiny, your purpose, your anointing, your passion, your gifting that I HAVE placed within you.

The enemy has tried SO hard to steal from you – he has crushed dreams, he has stolen from you, he has wearied you, but NOW is your time of ACCELERATED INCREASE AND FRUITFULNESS. The enemy came to devour our vineyard of intimacy, the foxes came in, but I shone My light upon those foxes and showed you the things that have come to steal our garden of intimacy and together we are now removing these foxes.

You are coming forth stronger than before! Hear Me, My people, you are going forth stronger than before. You are coming forth stronger than before. This is not a time to shrink back, give up, or run and hide, this is your time to SHINE.

You will see the manifestation of 2 Corinthians 12:9 in your life in such increased ways in this season My people: ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.’

You are entering a new season of revelation. You are are entering a new season of hearing from Me with greater clarity. You are entering a new season of seeing what I am revealing with greater accuracy. I am sharpening your vision. I am fine tuning your hearing, so don’t be surprised by the battle that has come over revelation. I am now moving you into a season of receiving revelation from My Word and My heart in tidal wave proportions. You will be overcome, overwhelmed and overtaken by the revelation of My heart. Your peace will be restored. Your joy will be restored. The fire that was turned up seven times hotter to try and kill you and knock you out, will be overcome by the fire of My Word within your heart. You are arising out of the ashes.

Where the enemy has attempted to muzzle you, where circumstances have wearied you and stolen your voice, where discouragement and despair at times have shut your mouth, I say unto you My people, as My resurrection life is being released to you in this divine rebirth, FIRE shall flow from your mouth.

Where there has been many battles over your decrees, many battles to silence you and steal your voice, I decree over you My precious children, that the time has come for an INCREASE of My fire and My Spirit upon your mouth. I am bringing My people further into an awakening of decree and the power of decree. For there will be many major miracles and demonstrations of My creative power as you My people decree My Word and it will be established.

My resurrection life in this divine rebirth is restoring your voice, restoring your sound.

In this new era, there will be greater signs and wonders that will follow the decrees of My people that flow from their mouths. In this transition, it is so important My people to LET LIFE ALWAYS BE ON YOUR LIPS.

No matter what your eyes see, no matter what your ears hear, let LIFE be upon your lips, for there shall be a powerful move of My Spirit that will flow upon My decrees from the mouths of My people.”

“Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.” – Ephesians 4:29 (New American Standard Bible)

“And never let ugly or hateful words come from your mouth, but instead let your words become beautiful gifts that encourage others, do this by speaking words of grace to help them.” – Ephesians 4:29 (The Passion Translation)

NEW ANOINTINGS WILL BURST FORTH IN THIS DIVINE REBIRTH

“My people where there has been a battle to keep you from moving forward and moving in the anointing that I have placed upon your life, there shall now be NEW ANOINTINGS that will suddenly BURST FORTH and be revealed to you and through you in this DIVINE REBIRTH.

There are SUDDEN transformations taking place right now by the power of My Spirit that will SUDDENLY break off trauma, break off pain, discouragement, despair and raise you up with NEW anointing’s, new vision, new strategy and carrying new and fresh oil from My heart.

My people you are going to see Me move through you in a way you have never seen before. You are going to see giftings established in your life that you never knew were there. You are going to see the power of My Spirit burst forth from your life, from your hands, from your mouth in such significant ways that great moves of My Spirit will explode all around you. There will be such powerful releases of My Spirit and revelation of My Glory from within you that you will KNOW that it is not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit.

It’s time, it’s time, it’s time to see My power released through you like never before. A new era is upon you! A new era is upon My Church! The greatest alignments of your life are taking place RIGHT NOW!!!!! RIGHT NOW I am shifting, positioning and releasing. The pressing as hard as it has been for you My people, I have been with you and I have used the pressing to PREPARE YOU to CARRY what I am now releasing.

You will be left in awe and wonder, in reverence of Me as you see these new anointings burst forth from within you. You are about to do in Me what you never thought or imagined you would do. Life! Life! Life will explode all around, MY LIFE.

Where the enemy attempted to kill you, take you out and destroy you, I say unto you, that NOW in this divine rebirthing, you shall see MY RESURRECTION LIFE and POWER flow through you like never before.

Get ready to see My resurrection life flow through you in POWER!!!!

It’s time! Your divine rebirthing time has ARRIVED!”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Joel
September 15, 2018 11:44 PM

You have no idea how many key words in that message stuck out and struck me like a Mack Truck. Words that I was meditating on and told in my prayer time just a couple hours ago. Thank you

Suzanne
September 16, 2018 8:58 AM

I’m just reading this now, Joel, and I experienced the same thing! Many words that I prayed this very morning were confirmed in this word. I was even reminded of a few dreams I had been give over the years where the devil was literally “muzzling” my mouth yet Christ our Lord prevailed in each circumstance. The Lord has recently awakened me to realize that I have been operating out of place of fear of man and even an unhealthy fear of Him…that all my “doings” have been because I long to be accepted and loved by man (something I’ve done since childhood) and God.
We should all pray that God will bring to our attention any lie we have ever believed that keeps us from walking in intimacy with Him and living in His love. We must unbelieve the lies! His resurrection power will flow only from His love and truth and by His Spirit. How I long for deeper revelation of Him….
I receive this word with all my heart and soul. Thank you Lana!!

Pam
Pam
September 23, 2018 5:35 AM

I’ve been having the exact same dreams. I’ve had the same experience. I do feel GOD has more for me to do. I pray GOD’s help. Thankyou for sharing this. Pam

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 16, 2018 10:48 AM

Dear Suzanne, a friend shared with me on Saturday the name of a guy who used to have a major ministry in sharing the Fathers Heart. I watched a small excerpt of one of his YouTube postings yesterday and it was amazing. Here is a link for you if you are interested. I immediately felt that this was to share with you!
Watch “Father Himself Loves You – Jack Winter” on YouTube
🙂

Suzanne
September 16, 2018 12:00 PM

Thank you dear sister! I am going to listen to this with an open heart. God is really bringing a lot of “junk” up from deep within my heart. Though a painful…it’s a really good hurt. 🙂
Bless you for sharing.
Suzanne

Xavier
Xavier
September 15, 2018 4:04 PM
Here is a word from Lonnie Mackley, of Lonnie Mackley Ministries, that goes along with this word. “Get Ready, Because The Power Of God Is about To Manifest In Your Life!” Sept. 15th, 2018 For all who have allowed God to prepare them in their wilderness, you are about to start seeing His power show up in a very big way like never before. You will pray for the sick and they will indeed be healed now, and God’s power will manifest in your life everywhere you go. We are all about to see Jesus do many very uncommon miracles, in some very common places. If you stand ready this day to go forward with God, and you have allowed Him to help you to wash your robe, then expect to be moving in the fullness of His power very soon. And like the disciples after Pentecost, your time will no longer be your own after this, and you will be sent on one glorious divine assignment after another. But expect some persecution as well. AC 5:16 Crowds gathered also from the towns around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those tormented by evil spirits, and all of them were healed. I remember one time when God really showed up at a meeting I was leading worship at. The Holy Spirit just took over and for several hours people just did whatever He moved them to do, it was a very amazing thing to behold. We just sat back and let God take over and do whatever He wanted because it was His meeting after that. Many great miracles took place! Don’t be afraid to step out in faith no matter what the Holy Spirit tells you to do, because no matter what has, or has not happened in the past… Read more »
Megan Manrubia
September 16, 2018 1:50 AM

This really resonated with me, Amen!!! What an awesome word of encouragement, Thanks Brother! Thank you Jesus!!!

M.S.
M.S.
September 15, 2018 11:57 PM

Lana, what you are saying is so true. It have been through hell in the last few years and it all has come to an end. My prayers have been answered. Thank you everyone who prayed for my daughter. And if anyone needs prayer just let me know.

David Lockett
September 15, 2018 5:27 PM

Let it be so in Jesus name!!!

Xavier
Xavier
September 15, 2018 4:10 PM
Here is a word from Helen Calder “A New Era is Here – with New Technology and New Ways” At the start of this year, I was walking along the hills when I noticed a lookout and sign just ahead. At that moment, I felt the Holy Spirit urge me, “Pay attention!” The sign at the lookout told the story of limestone kilns that operated in the 1800s, but were no longer visible. An industry once thrived there. But now, only a historic marker and archaeological site sign remain. As I stood there, I heard the Holy Spirit say, “The building materials have changed.” Are You a Builder or an Architect? A master builder builds according to a plan that he or she has been given—blueprints that are already in existence. An architect, however, has insight into new materials and trends. An architect has a gift of vision to create blueprints and plans that have never been seen before on Earth. Some who are called to be specialist architects in the Kingdom, who have served faithfully as builders, are about to be revealed. They perceive by the Spirit, not only that the building materials have changed, but what those materials are and how they fit together. The Beginning of a Significant Shift “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?” (Isaiah 43:19 NIV) The Lord is saying, “Pay attention! A new era is here. You have now crossed over.” For many of us at this time, the anointing of the Spirit that has been on ways and methods that are familiar, even comfortable, has now lifted. A ‘new era’ marks the beginning of a significant shift. From this point on, there is a permanent change. This is true of technology, it is… Read more »
Megan Manrubia
September 16, 2018 1:53 AM

I also want to add that I have been saying the word, “manifest” in my prayers alot lately, this is truely an amazing way comes and manifests His glory to us. I can’t wait to see how God will use me, praise the Lord!!!

Suzanne
September 16, 2018 9:08 AM

Xavier, this word is a beautiful picture of the ecclesia coming together in unity. I love it! Thank you.

Agostinho
Agostinho
September 15, 2018 4:45 PM

Amen!!!

Megan Manrubia
September 15, 2018 10:45 PM

I come into agreement, Amen!!!

John the dreamer
John the dreamer
September 16, 2018 2:06 PM

Megan, interesting I have never seen or heard of your last name before. Before seeing it here on Z3 that is. In case you do not know it translates as “A spiritual person who is intuitive and reflective and generally full of wisdom also A seeker. Since we do not know one another I was uncertain if it is your husband’s name or a mother’s maiden name. But as I suspected it is very powerful so this message was meant in case you had any doubts to bring you out of your drought and into your time of service with a new found boldness and authority.
LORD Bless you and keep you!
Thank you Lana!

Megan Manrubia
September 16, 2018 4:13 PM

Wow that is amazing! I have actually tried in the far past to look up the meaning but my last name never has one. It is my maiden name, but I was adopted. God had me adopt that last name, I had no idea that it meant all that! I do believe God is definitely bringing me into a new season, I have been in a dry and silent season for a while. I do believe that God preparing me for what He will call me to do…this might sound a little funny but for a week now it has felt like christmas morning haha or like easter morning…I can’t explain it but it must be that heaven is close to me or it must be a little taste of what heaven feels like. All I know is that we are to walk in the supernatural and I want to walk in it everyday!!! God Bless you!!! Love you brother and so does Jesus!!! Woot!!!😀🤴

David Lockett
September 16, 2018 4:21 PM

Best it yet to come for u Sister Megan, a stronger anointing shall possess u and wisdom will come forth out of ur mouth as u speak, supernatural favor is increasing in ur life as we are in last days!!

Megan Manrubia
September 17, 2018 9:55 AM

Amen Brother David!!! I recieve that in the wonderful name of Jesus!!!💗😀 agape love!!!

JOY
JOY
September 17, 2018 11:31 AM

Megan this is very interesting , because, this week I found myself trying to look up the meaning of your name because I felt it was something God wanted me to write to you but I got distracted and while I went a few loops around google , I did not feel like I had located exactly what I was supposed to find and give to you. So I confirm it is God defining your name for you and I tell you God changed Abraham’s name so that the new meaning God wanted declared over him would begin to manifest as people spoke his name ,Father of many nations I believe. He also changed Sara’s name .

Peggy
Peggy
September 16, 2018 7:44 PM

Thank you Lana, when I read “Your heart will sing again at my goodness. Your heart will sing again with the song I have placed within you.”
I just started weeping, because it’s one of the things I’ve really missed with the Lord. Praise God for everything. All I can say is Thank you Father,over and over again.

Warriors in Christ
Warriors in Christ
September 17, 2018 2:29 PM
John McCanada
John McCanada
September 17, 2018 3:46 PM

WIC, my prayer lately has been if Trudeau (our prime minister) will not bow his knee before you Lord, get rid of him and bring in someone that will…

Warriors in Christ
Warriors in Christ
September 17, 2018 5:04 PM

Yes and Amen! That is my prayer as well, The Dominion of Canada was established with leaves for healing other nations, let us see this happen in this hour!

ChristineB
ChristineB
September 17, 2018 9:40 PM

Thanks for posting this WIC. Praying with others about this and have already signed the petition. I agree with John’s post below on his current prayer strategy for the leader of our country.

Tim
Tim
September 16, 2018 9:41 AM

Lana, I love the beautiful words the Holy Spirit gives to you.