“Now is the time when all will be fulfilled. Now is the fullness of times.”

I think anyone who has “eyes to see” knows we are in the Last Days, but unfortunately, many in the Church do not understand the seriousness of the hour.

On July 31, 2018, when I was praying and worshipping the Lord, He said,

“Now is the time when all will be fulfilled. Now is the fullness of times. The consummation of the ages is coming quickly when time will meet eternity, when all things are summed up in Christ (Ephesians 1:10). Now is the time!… NOW!”

Lord, PLEASE give us EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS SAYING!! And, Lord, please give us hearts to understand. I pray for Your people everywhere to WAKE UP and be the TRUE CHURCH You have called us to be, in Jesus’ name!!

On July 29, 2018, as I was praying and worshipping, I saw clearly a vision of Jesus on His white horse, eyes a flame of fire; He was looking over at me, and I got the distinct feeling that His army was readying behind Him on white horses also.

These are such exciting times for those looking for Jesus’ return, but for those who are not in Christ, it can be terrifying! Even those in Christ need to be really drawing close to the Lord, because great and awesome days and events are coming, and we must train ourselves now to trust in the Lord NO MATTER WHAT. We need to seek the Lord NOW while He may be found, seeking to hear His voice and being led by the Holy Spirit! Also, of course, the Remnant needs to not give up fasting and praying for the salvation of the Lost, because NOW IS THE TIME! Now is the Harvest! Now is the Day of Salvation!!!! So, keep seeking God, keep fasting and praying, keep believing for the salvation of souls everywhere, and walk in the love, power and soundness of mind that God has given to His people!!!

Recently, several godly people I know who usually try to be careful about obeying the law in all regards, have been stopped for simple things that may have been overlooked in the past, such as, one was slowing down from 50 mph when they were reaching a 35 mph sign, but as they went past the sign they were still going slightly above the 35 mph, so they were stopped and given a ticket. Another person whom I know tries to be a careful driver, went through a yellow light and was pulled over but just given a warning. When these things came to my attention, I wondered if God was trying to tell us anything, because it has seemed that things have changed in the last year or two, and things that were overlooked before (or where grace had been given) are no longer being overlooked, and there isn’t much “grace in the system” now, it seems.

I felt like the Lord impressed on me that these recent events were prophetic in that they are a sign that the children of the Law (Hagar) are starting to ramp up their persecution the children of Promise (Sarah), as described in Galatians, and I felt the Lord was saying that God’s people (the children of Promise) need to start being more careful and aware of things, i.e., don’t give the enemy an opportunity.

Paul says we are not ignorant of the enemy’s schemes, and we need to understand how God wants us to walk. We have seen all down through history, the children of the bondslave persecuting the children of promise, such as with Ishmael and Isaac, the Pharisees vs Jesus, etc. We need to be people of integrity and walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, with the good Lord’s help. May we all learn to be led by the Holy Spirit!

Author: Sandra Hide

Sandra Hide got saved at the age of five, but strayed as a teenager from age 15 to 19. Then, at age 19, she was radically saved and her life changed forever. She was called by God as a prophetess at around age 21, with a similar calling like Jeremiah, and an Ezekiel 33 Watchman call, and she has operated often in the Elijah/John the Baptist anointing. For about twenty years, she did missionary-like work in the U.S. with her husband. As the Lord directed, they traveled to many areas of the country, doing whatever He asked, as best they could, until 2010. Since that time, the Lord has had her in intercessory prayer mode and doing many behind-the-scenes missions.

August 15, 2018 7:15 PM
Oh, I have a true story for you all. I’m 76 and been active in animal rescue for over ten years. I either live trap and get homeless cats into GOOD animal shelters, or a home right away. Never had a problem. Well, more years pass, NO problems, I have gotten so many suffering cats and dogs off the streets and alley that I’ve lost count. Ten days ago I spotted the most BEAUTIFUL young female kitty, about two years old, lying in a mans yard. The man at first was OK with me, trying to get her in my carrier as I thought I could just pick her up. Well, after two hours I found that didn’t work. Next day I went back and she was gone. I wrote a note to the man and said I hope you didn’t chase her away. Following day, she was back, but no luck getting her. This time the man was angry and told me to stay off of his property, and gave me heck for leaving a little pan of water. I said OK and left. But, my heart was aching and I KNEW little kitty was suffering so I tired again, and all this took many days.. Next try I was there but stayed on the sidewalk to see IF she was back. He man suddenly came around the cornor of his house and told me the CITY POLICE were coming for me. HE WAS SERIOUS. Oh, I was so upset. Sure enough when I drove home TWO SQUARD CARS WERE PARKED IN MY Area. I got out and said, “cross the street, I’m over here.” They came over and wrote an official TRESSAPSS WARNING with the guarantee it would be “CRIMINAL TREPASS” IF I ever stepped foot on his… Read more »
David Lockett
August 16, 2018 12:28 PM

Linda just stay how much I appreciate u on ur animals rescue, 7 weeks ago my beautiful dog Jessie die as I was praying for her to be totally heal not to die, my heart still ache and grieving still just like grieving on people not wanting Christ, regardless of what some may believe I believe I see her in heaven along with others I lost, I got 3 still. But this 1 was my hearing dog since I am deaf she lets me know if something up, again blessings to u for ur love of cats

August 17, 2018 3:16 PM

Dear David,
When we lose a loved pet, or one that we fall in love with after rescuing them, it’s like having a little part of our heart torn from us. That part of our caring heart goes WITH our pet into the Lord’s animal Kingdom. God knows we’ll never see them again UNTIL THAT WONDERFUL DAY WHEN THEY GREET US IN HEAVEN!!!

The Lord has confirmed to me many ways that our pets are IN heaven, there is no doubt. Right now they have been restored back to perfect health and are playing in the grass, meadows or even mountains until they SEE you and I walking down the pathway toward them. Oh, how they’ll RUN to greet us. We’ll swoop them into our anxious arms never to be apart again.

Oh, but of course they will have times when they’ll have to run down all the pathways to enjoy the other animals, but they will ALWAYS come back into our arms at the end of their adventures.

GOD BLESS YOU DAVID!!!
I KNOW how you feel as I write this with tears. Enjoy your other pets now, and rejoice KNOWING you’ll see your Jessie again!!!

Jennifer
Jennifer
August 18, 2018 11:42 AM

Linda, bless you for your love of animals. I recently was led to this book and thought you would enjoy reading it as well. Titled, “Do Our Pets Go to Heaven? ” by Terry James and Tom Horn, it gives a very strong biblical basis for our pets being in heaven with us. For me it has helped settle my heart about losing my beloved pets.

August 18, 2018 3:35 PM

Hi Jennifer and thank you so much for telling me about that book. I will love to read it. Sometimes I think I may have a mansion in heaven, but it look like I’ll also need a home in the meadow for the dozens of pets I had during my time on earth. We had a herd of Dairy Goats years ago. Oh, they are so much like puppies, so sweet.

Ann
Ann
August 16, 2018 6:44 AM

Hi, Linda! I recently heard on Jackson Galaxy or perhaps it was from Catman Chris that oysters are THE BEST @ quickly trapping ferrel😼. If you can trap faster maybe itll help prevent another bad encounter. If you haven’t tried oysters then it may be worth a try. Hope this helps! Thank God He protects us!

August 16, 2018 4:44 PM

Thanks a bunch Ann, I would never have even thought of oysters. Great idea! God Bless You!

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
August 18, 2018 5:27 PM

As an animal lover, I say a HUGE 💝 heartfelt ❤️ “thank you” for your perseverance. We are being tested & refined & strengthened to do what WE KNOW IS RIGHT even when the world is telling us to give up, quit, stop or go along to get along! Way to trust in God & save that kitten’s life! 💕🐱

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
August 16, 2018 2:38 AM

Linda great post

August 16, 2018 4:45 PM

Thank you Danielle. it’s my pleasure to post from time to time on this wonderful Internet site. Many Blessings to YOU, Linda

Christopher Harris
August 16, 2018 5:18 AM

I had a dream where I was riding a bicycle in a supermarket car park and ended up receiving three vague criminal charges in the mail and had to attend Court. I also had a dream of people trying to get me in trouble if I did anything that looked bad, people were trying to lure me into ungodly behaviour and ready to take photos and make something of it, trying to provoke into violence and such things. I wrote down during the night of dreaming that we need to be very careful and flawless (only by God’s Spirit who can help us escape these snares). Remember how they constantly tried to trip up Jesus. I believe these dreams I had are also showing what you shared Sandra, may God bless you. Christopher.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 16, 2018 8:36 AM
Sounds like mine Christopher: Dream in NY writing it on 8/12/18 Sunday evening Dream involved a mailbox. I put a note in my neighbor’s mailbox to tell her I was going to help her with gas money. We were in a group, other neighbors were present. Almost like a church setting, a women was outside saying goodbye to us as we were leaving. One person approached me with some metal in their hands. It was part of the interior of my mailbox that kept the mail closer to the front of the box, now in 3-4 pieces. I said thank- you and took them from the greeter. As soon as I took them from the greeter she said she needed my driver’s license, which I did not have with me, so she was going to detain me, for the police or authorities to resolve the issue. This was completely absurd to my understanding, this I told her and started walking toward my mailbox. The giving of the metal pieces in front of everyone was a “set-up”. I had very sincere motives of helping my neighbor with money. Earlier we had cleared her garage of extra empty boxes. No malice in my actions of cleaning or leaving her a note. Interpretation: When there is a situation of lack people will be suspicious. The people turning others in will think, we who are doing good deeds, are taking advantage of the people we are helping. Their motives to protect other’s welfare will seem pure to them. I sensed God saying we are not to give, take, transfer goods, or information in front of anyone else. Be very careful where you are. I should not have been at this meeting or helping effort at all– wrong place at the wrong time. I have… Read more »
Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
August 16, 2018 10:30 AM
Marilee, let me look at this from a market dream perspective. Sunday evening Dream involved a mailbox. //mail is prophetic information. I put a note in my neighbor’s mailbox to tell her I was going to help her with gas money. //female (bearish); gas money can be oil. Since your dream, oil dropped. We were in a group, other neighbors were present. Almost like a church setting, a women was outside saying goodbye to us as we were leaving. One person approached me with some metal in their hands. It was part of the interior of my mailbox that kept the mail closer to the front of the box, now in 3-4 pieces. //the front of the mailbox is bullish. With these metal pieces out of the way, the rear (bearish) mailbox can be accessed. From your dream date, metals have dropped. I said thank- you and took them from the greeter. As soon as I took them from the greeter she said she needed my driver’s license, which I did not have with me, so she was going to detain me, for the police or authorities to resolve the issue. This was completely absurd to my understanding, this I told her and started walking toward my mailbox. The giving of the metal pieces in front of everyone was a “set-up”. I had very sincere motives of helping my neighbor with money. Earlier we had cleared her garage of extra empty boxes. No malice in my actions of cleaning or leaving her a note. //by the time you arrive at this part of the dream, you’re missing a licence. Usually that means you don’t have authorization to remain or be in a trade, so its a warning (idk if you even trade, so this may simply apply to z3 readers).… Read more »
August 16, 2018 4:55 PM

Excellent thoughts. BTW has anyone heard more about the suspicious disappearance of Minister Paul Maxon who has been gone for at least two and one half months????

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 17, 2018 8:46 AM

NO, but I have Gail Maxson’s, his wife, address and am sending her a note today. If you want it as well email me–oaksnroses9@att.net

August 17, 2018 4:19 PM

OK I just sent a two liner asking IF Paul is home, and telling Gail WE are so concerned. If you receive any news on Paul would you PLEASE LET us know?
Thanks and Blessings,
Linda with YOU TUBE world!!l

August 17, 2018 3:20 PM

WOW. Amazing, you have her e-mail. Thank you so much. Thousands, I’m sure, of Christians have been so concerned about Paul. I hope when we e-mail Gail she can tell us the what and why of things. Blessings to you, Linda

August 17, 2018 9:30 PM

OPPS, sorry Marilee, I misread. I thought this was Gail’s e-mail. Thanks, but I think I’ll give YOU MY e-mail address and IF you learn anything would you PLEASE drop me a line. I sure hope Paul is OK. My e-mail is . . . Christian_123@frontier.com

Jane
Jane
August 16, 2018 4:46 PM

Short silver dream, from a bullish metals positiiny.. Hopefully it will be seen in time.

I am with President Trump. He says “short silver”. I say why are you so deceptive. We then both scream very loudly, while walking down some concrete steps below a dam.

//so this will be short silver from a bullish silver position. So a significant spike in silver comes beforehand. (I quite like Trump and have no opinion in real life if he is deceptive or not, it just a market pic). I scream. We scream. We all scream for icecream (why else would we be screaming. The exchange between us feels playful). The movement is down. These steps are steep. I dont understand, given that there is water above, how equities may be at the time?

Jane
Jane
August 16, 2018 12:42 PM

Sorry. I said the women were 4 buyers, but that should be 4 sellers, that makes more sense then why I throw out a hard boiled egg (no shell) cos I have had enough of the short silver trade here?

Jane
Jane
August 16, 2018 12:36 PM
Hi Marilee, I have a dream that may link with this. I am in Australia ‘A’. I may not have the sequence right. S1. I walk through a forested area with my sister. Trees are tall. //so that will be about equities (trees) up but as walking with my sister involved it isn’t a straight run up? S2. We are staying on the coast. The ocean is very blue. There is a breeze and the air is fresh and salty. The beach is not sand but stoney. I think that to swim here I would need to wear something on my feet. //I don’t know how that quite works. I think a stoney beach and thinking I may need some foot protection is a personal warning on not letting an offence get a foothold. There is a man that lives here that I have an RDD association with. S3. Man representing him in the dream, has white hair and a moustache that is scruffy but I then see him again and it is trimmed. //idk how that works. Metals are long but have a trim? S4. Man lives up a long driveway on a hill top overlooking the very blue ocean. I think I may look him up and see him tomorrow. //this is cryptos up here. As ocean is crypto royal blue. Even though it is the ocean (usually a bearish setting). His position is long as he is up a long driveway on the top of a hill? S5. There are 4 women in a house talking. There are soft boiled eggs present for tea. I throw one into a bin cos I have had enough boiled eggs. //hard boiled eggs with no shell is short silver. Women are 4 buyers. S6. At the beach there are women… Read more »
Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
August 16, 2018 11:43 AM

My brother in law braught up bible belt ,
What excactly is that?
Do you know?

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
August 16, 2018 1:52 PM

Midwest USA region where there’s a higher percentage of church-going people. SNS

Mary K.
Mary K.
August 16, 2018 2:54 PM

Actually, the Bible belt is the Southern US. I am originally from Illinois and now live in Florida. The Midwest is in no way a Bible Belt. A Tornado Belt, yes. A Bible Belt, no. The South is dominated by the Southern Baptists and very traditional in its worship, in general. You can Google this, I’m sure, so that you can understand it better.

John Barry
John Barry
August 17, 2018 4:51 AM

Sister Mary , being 5th Gen Texan I agree with you , while the Bible belt has grown weak , it is by far the most Christian part of the country still . Blessings

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
August 16, 2018 5:39 AM

The system has become less forgiving, as they tighten the noose around our necks. We live in a surveillance society, with a lot of gossips, slanderers and nosy people.

It is possible for an innocent person to have false allegations stacked against them, while this persons public image is tarnished by the legal system, as they are dragged through kangaroo court proceedings.

People need to be careful of the friends they keep, because people bring other people down (people implicate other people) and cause people to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

For good company “sword sharpens sword”, but not all company is good, so we have to be careful and selective

Christopher Harris
August 16, 2018 5:51 AM

Very interesting thanks for sharing Cunny Fred. Your mention of kangaroo court proceedings made me think of a dream I had last night. It was a society where satanists were openly in charge and I got onto a bus with a woman driving who was helping me escape them, and she said “who is the head of a kangaroo? A pig”. I was not sure what it meant. I wonder if it is referring to being wrongly convicted by Police (I’ve heard people call them that) through a kangaroo type court (unjust court) and they have influence over the proceedings to get the outcome they want. I don’t know, such corruption would not surprise me, but I know we as believers in Christ need to be cautious. I also had a dream recently about being stopped by Police who were questioning me and wanting me to stop making youtube videos. God bless.

Christopher Harris
August 16, 2018 8:47 AM

Just wanted to add I’m not sure about this interpretation, I felt led to mention it as a possibility. We should be careful to obey the law and to avoid legal issues when we can, but to stand for our belief in Christ and the Word of God as we know persecution is coming. As Saeng posted above 1 Peter 4:15-16. For example I know the Lord gave me warning to be careful to not go over the speed limit in my car. I believe we need to pay special attention to our actions and words as they may come under greater scrutiny, and follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all situations.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
August 16, 2018 6:49 AM

We are not against the legal system, but it is possible for evil people to exploit the legal system to bully and prey on weaker vulnerable innocent victims.

The word “vulnerable” comes into focus here. We need to make ourselves less vulnerable to false allegations, peer pressure, blackmail etc, by maintaining safe boundaries with certain characters of people.

Christopher Harris
August 16, 2018 6:50 AM

Agreed, most of the things shown in my dreams were something I was doing wrong, even if it was a small issue, and often could be avoided. We should be careful.

Scott
Scott
August 16, 2018 10:29 PM

It is also happening in the church. A couple in our church separated among a bunch of nasty accusations. She convinced the Pastor that she was afraid of him and that he was a threat to her children. The Pastor and church board voted to kick him out of the church. Mind you…there has been no police called in or anything filed or reported legally. He may or may not be a cretin…he denies it. But nevertheless he was accused and assumed guilty and kicked out by a church board.

Ann
Ann
August 16, 2018 6:32 AM

Well said, Cunny Fred. That’s some excellent advice along with keen observations you’ve posted. Yes, bad company corrupts good morals & iron sharpens iron. Also there appears to me to be more demonic setups wherein people are being unwittingly used to work to destroy the people of God in demonic assignments and the spirit behind it includes hatred that can quickly escalate to violence. Seems as though its an atmospher shift, as it were. Perhaps this is one reason more why it is written to warn us not to forsake the assembling of the brethren even more so as we see that day approaching.

August 16, 2018 4:57 PM

A HUGE AMEN Cunny Fred!!

JOY
JOY
August 17, 2018 2:52 PM

Christopher Harris , if I had that dream , I would inquire of the Lord if satan has taken me to court and filed charges unbeknownst to me and got permission to steal from me . Robert Henderson wrote books on the courts of heaven and how to go plead your case and cancel demonic assignments. I go to heavens courts on a regular schedule to deal with destruction and lies satan and his cohorts are doing to try to ruin my peace and steal my JOY.
Justice is the word for this season and judgement comes to the house of God first and then goes out across the land. Pedophiles are being outed in record numbers and they are not just getting records , they are being brought to account for their crimes. The darkness is being brought to light and those evil rulers in high places are being brought low. Drain the SWAMP. Let freedom ring .
Satan is forced to search to and fro to find those out of Gods legal boundaries and take them to court to get judgements against them. Granted he lies ,cheats, and steals but he is the god of this earth, but it’s still Gods footstool so satan is under his feet and ours. He is still bound by Gods laws in heavens courts.

jerry rigg
August 20, 2018 10:50 AM

I believe there is something to be said for this topic of “heaven’s court”.
Satan is the accuser of the brethren and he will go to court, so to speak to bring both justified and non justified (lying accusations) against the brethren. If we let sin persist in our lives, we give “legal access” to the devil for him to buffet us. Ive heard prayers rendered in our church to the effect…We bind you devil in the courts on earth and in the courts of heaven in Jesus name through His shed blood…..Im for anything that will get the devil legally out of my life.

gar
gar
August 16, 2018 2:25 PM

If the dream is framed around scriptures using the primary aspects you should be able to see and understand it’s theme.
Pray that the Holy Spirit pours out more revelation knowledge for you and the call placed upon you and ur generation.
Blessings

August 16, 2018 4:50 PM

YES, and let’s recall the words of our King Jesus in Luke 21:35 ” for as a snare shall it come on ALL them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. The original meaning in the Greek of “snare” is TRAP!!! Couldn’t be more clear!!

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
August 15, 2018 9:56 PM

I’ve heard from the Lord on this topic : “above reproach”. God always knew what we did in private, but now so can everyone else. Everything we do is now likely recorded on CCTV or someone’s drone or phone. We must be above reproach. Not a slave to law, but a servant of the Almighty walking carefully so that when opposed it will be solely because of Jesus.

“If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler. However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.” 1 Peter 4: 15-16

Peachey
Peachey
August 17, 2018 12:17 PM

A few days ago I was given a dream from the Lord.

In the dream I saw people being attacked by zombies, people who were so soulless. I was trying to help some people escape, but so many who had fallen. As I was helping, I was trying to stay away from the walking dead. These people were clearly marked to identify them. Discernment is coming to the body of Christ.

I then saw a large family, or group picture being taken. Amount this large group of people, there were many soulless dead people mixed among them.

I also saw an entire group of people wiped out. Of this group, two were hidden inside a hollow wooden bed frame. But they were at risk of also being killed because they were fighting amongst them self, and could be heard by those seeking to kill them.

There needs to be unity among the brethren. People can disagree on issues with each other but still get along, still support one another. Fighting needs to stop if people are to survive what is coming.

The word says family members will turn on one another. Seeking the Lord on how to reach the unsaved is so important. It will take the Lord’s grace and glory to help us bring in the last harvest. We will need the Lord to help us, we cannot do it within our own self.

Ann
Ann
August 17, 2018 10:20 PM

A word in season, Peachey. TY.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
August 16, 2018 11:29 AM

Have you ever borrowed money from a friend or relative and said you were going to pay it back but didn’t? Not out of malice, but possibly it happened years ago and you forgot or finances were such a strain, time passed and the person never asked for the money back so you just let it go? A few months ago, I entered into the Courts of Heaven because there was a lot of money from business transactions owed to me, but it was not coming through. To make a long story short, the accuser was holding back finances because I did not follow through on some financial commitments that I had promised in the past. The Holy Spirit brought back to my remembrance and I had to not only repent, but also enter into a transaction with the COH to make this right. Because we are in the last days and because the Lord wants to puts large amounts of finances into our hands, integrity has to rule. The enemy is ramping up his forces and roaming to see who he can devour. But I believe he is now using more petty tactics to get at us so we have to constantly maintain our guard. One strategy the Lord recently gave me is to bless any amount of money I receive to the Kingdom. This moves the money from Manmon to Kingdom so the enemy can keep his grubby hands off the finances.

Rosemary
Rosemary
August 18, 2018 9:27 AM

Thank you Renee for giving a broadened understanding of Malachi 3:11.
“I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your land, and the vine in your field will not fail to produce fruit,” says the LORD of Hosts. ” Now I see the benefit of knowing not only is the devourer rebuked for my sake, but the money given is also rebuked from the devourer, like you said, the enemy has to keep his grubby hands off! I’ll proclaim the clean transfer of money to the Kingdom from now on using this verse!

jerry rigg
August 20, 2018 11:05 AM

Something to think about as recently I have lent money to 3 purported christian friends, and only one has paid me back and even at that, the payment was not in full. Their lack of integrity and failure to pay me back has really really angered me since with their own lips they promised to pay it back. Two have shown their true colors in how they handle money when I hear from their own lips their plan on taking money they have to use to buy things for their close friends and relatives instead of feeling any sense of obligation to repay their debtors. In the future I dont want to “shut up bowels of mercy and compassion” but be wiser and not give money out from a sense of guilt, but only go to the Lord in prayer about doling out “freebies”. Im wondering too if before I give any more money I should ask these “christians” if they tithe or give regularly to their local church? Doesnt God want us to be “wise as serpents but harmless as doves”? We may be His sheep but His will is NOT for us to be fleeced!

S. Renee Felder
Renee
August 20, 2018 4:35 PM

I have also had similar situations in the past. Forgiving them is just as important. I have had to learn to increase my discernment regarding loaning or giving money. As a result, there have been times when the Holy Spirit says no. It is a learning process to hear what is right.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 15, 2018 8:26 PM

Have you heard of the Bible in Dalton, Georgia that has been leaking oil by the gallon since January 27, 2017? This is absolutely true and can be seen sitting in a tub at a Christian book store here on video:

August 15, 2018 9:38 PM

Yes, and I was sent avail of this PRECIOUS HOLY OIL two months ago, postage paid. They have sent out about 90,000 PLUS vials and don’t even ask for postage. I shared my oil with my 41 year son, a Doctor of pharmacy who shattered the two major leg bones in a serious fall the end of May. James is his name if anyone would care to say prayer for this Christian man, the joy [next to Jesus] of my life.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
August 16, 2018 10:38 AM

you can order a vial of oil here -https://hisnameisflowingoil.org/ all for free -Praise The Lord

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 16, 2018 12:00 PM

Thanks Heather. I have been shocked by the folks who don’t get it. An old “Christian” friend called it B.S.. I asked him if he had watched the video and he responded, No.

Sue C
Sue C
August 17, 2018 12:19 PM

My experience also. Unfortunately most don’t have eyes to see or discernment. It really blessed me. Thanks.

Sue C
Sue C
August 15, 2018 10:06 PM

Thank you for this link!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 15, 2018 9:14 PM

I just looked up the Hebrew gematria for “39” because the oil that is pouring out of the above Bible started flowing from Psalm 39. The first words that came up were “river, stream, (and) river district”. God is taking end-time events to a higher level, imo.

Ivette Ellis
Ivette Ellis
August 17, 2018 8:59 PM

I recently had a terrible experience with my dad’s healthcare office, even though I am his Power of Attorney. But, God in His great mercy gave me a vision the very next morning. I saw a huge door with a huge door knob, and at the top of the door knob, in BOLD BLACK letters, it said: VICTORY. Thank you God!

Savage
Savage
August 15, 2018 5:40 PM

Great word Sarah. For the exhortation to fast and pray – and for the warning to walk circumspectly. A sister at church was telling how her husband is in prison – he was guilty of something unethical, but the judge, with the DA’s council threw the book at him for something else to show the public that they are ‘fighting crime’. I told her of another case where a brother was singled out for an inordinate fine, and commented just like you noted – that our enemy is on the lookout for anyone he may devour! The time will come when one must stand against the law and for Christ, but until then, walk uprightly.

August 15, 2018 9:46 PM

To Savage, very true, however the time IS coming to America where we will be faced with the choice “to obey God OR obey man.” I think even in little things sometimes we do this. To be MEN pleasers as the Bible says. God does NOT like that attitude. I think Church leaders need to step up their sermons and begin preparing the Saints of God for some hard times. I spoke to a friend today whose Pastor is still preaching the pre trib rapture, so she’s convinced there’s nothing to be concerned about. I told her all AG ministers MUST agree on doctrine, so she’s not going to hear any deviation in her church concerning the POSSIBLE timing of the rapture.

Jean
Jean
August 20, 2018 8:46 AM

Hi Linda, I have a situation I would like your opinion on if you are willing. I identify with you because I grew up Catholic as you did. My email is bj1441@yahoo.com, if you are led to answer.

Ann
Ann
August 15, 2018 5:36 PM

Wow, Sister Sandra! TY for sharing such a beautiful, encouraging word to us from The Lord.

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
August 15, 2018 5:14 PM

Amen. Thank-you. This is a now word which confirms what Glenda Lomax said just a few days ago. Truly, ‘the devil is in the details.’ http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-devil-is-in-details.html