“This is a time to FOCUS INTENSELY on what I have called you to do.”

I had a vision recently and I saw the word DELAY before my eyes and it was spinning and spinning. The sense was so strong that many DELAYS that many have faced have sent them into a “spin” of confusion.

I then saw the Lord breathe upon the word DELAY as it SPUN and it suddenly stopped and became the word “DIRECTION.”

The Lord spoke to me that where there has been delay for many, He is breaking the delay and He is now releasing NEW direction.

The Lord is now releasing fresh clarity of His direction where there has been delay. There are going to be many new adventures with Jesus and He is going to take you where you have never been.

Many of these pathways are going to be totally unexpected and may not be anything you have thought about or even expected, but the anointing, empowerment, favor and provision of the Lord on those pathways will be unlike anything you have experienced before.

I heard the Lord saying,

“I will stay close to you, instructing and guiding you along the pathway for your life. I will advise you along the way with My eyes as your guide. So don’t make it difficult, don’t be stubborn when I take you where you have not been before. Don’t make me tug you and pull you along, just come with Me.” (Psalm 32:8-9 – The Passion Translation)

The battle with delay for so many has been so intense, but the Lord is decreeing that His direction shall be clearer than ever and His provision and favor in the new directions will be greater than have been experienced before.

These new directions of the Lord are directions that are leading His people into greater manifestations of their destiny and the Lord’s plans for their lives, but these new directions also require radical obedience.

The Lord showed me that there will continue to be many things that will attempt to lead God’s people in other directions, other than where the Lord is leading and it is imperative to stay close to His heart and following His leading in His direction.

I kept hearing the Lord saying,

“FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!!! This is a time to FOCUS INTENSELY on what I have called you to do and where I am leading you and My direction. For there will be lures of distraction that will come to attempt to cause My people to move from MY DIRECTION, but as My people FOCUS upon Me, stay close to My heart and what I am saying the distraction will not take root.”

I feel an urgency in the spirit for INTENTIONAL FOCUS right now and to be asking the Lord for wisdom (James 1:5) and direction for where He is leading.

For in His direction, there will be significant provision, blessing, breakthrough and advancement.

The distractions will attempt to keep God’s people in a place of spinning confusion, so ground will not be taken.

People of God, BE EXPECTANT for His DIRECTION! The landscapes in many lives are changing rapidly in this season of acceleration as delays are breaking. Yet in the breakthrough, there are new battles to remain focused upon the direction of the Lord and what He is breathing upon.

I heard the Lord say, “I AM RELEASING KEYS TO SEE!!”

Straight away, I was surrounded by the strong sense of a great UNLOCKING of vision for God’s people. A greater unlocking of “being GUIDED by the EYES OF GOD” – a fresh vision and perspective – the perspective of God will be the guiding force.

He then spoke again, “THE KEYS TO SEE ARE FOUND IN INTIMACY.”

The key to SEE is found by staying close to Him. The Lord showed me in these new directions, those who stay close to His heart and in intimacy will be going forth into these new directions, places and realms with strategic divine blueprints that when decreed, obeyed and moved into, will release the greatest outpouring of His Spirit and manifestations of His power in those places than has ever been seen before.

Many of these divine blueprints will be so completely new, and not done before or not what was expected, that when acted upon with radical obedience, it will usher forth a mighty shift and wave of His Spirit bringing forth historical momentous moves of His Spirit and displays of His Glory.

These new directions the Lord is releasing and the blueprints of His heart require maturity and radical obedience. Stewardship in humility, integrity and following His voice above all else.

There will be GREATER demonstrations in these new directions of RADICAL FAVOR that falls upon RADICAL OBEDIENCE that follows Jesus and His voice wherever He leads and whatever that looks like.

It’s an exciting time to be alive people of God! A greater breakthrough and manifestation of your destiny and calling is upon you, but it requires maturity, purity and obedience to Him.

He’s prepared you for such a time as this, just continue to live your life before Him with a loud YES!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Carol
Carol
October 23, 2018 4:49 AM

Hi. I have been in a spiritual battle for several weeks now and the enemy has gained ground in my soul and heart. I am becoming spiritually numb, hopeless and careless “the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.” (Jonah 2:5) and I need deliverance from addictive behavior as well. I have declared the Word over me, prayed, tried to fast, read Bible and cast out spirits, but now it looks like I’m not able to believe in the power of Jesus’ blood and name anymore, “if you do not believe that I AM He, you will indeed die in your sins” (John 8:24), and as the addiction doesn’t even satisfy my longing, “it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it” (Romans 7:20). I’m wondering if I actually started following the devil’s leading more than the Holy Spirit’s, easily falling into every temptation in numbness, “you are doing what you have heard from your father” (Joh8:38).

Please if anyone senses in their spirits to pray, I will be eternally thankful and bless their Simon’s cross in Jesus Christ’s name. God has now commanded me to fast non-stop for several days, which I find hard to do. Please pray that I’d be able “to will and to work according to His good pleasure” (Philippians 2:13) in order to be delivered from this waterless pit. I do not have any community of believers to whom to turn at the moment. Thank you. Have a good day.

Francine T
October 23, 2018 3:45 PM

Dear Carol, The verse that you quoted does not say ‘ if you don’t get free from addiction you will indeed die in your sins’ , but it says “if you do not believe that I AM He” . Not believing for a certain deliverance, healing or miracle from God does not mean that you do not believe in the power of his blood to redeem you and give you eternal life.
God delivers us from sins. We cannot deliver ourselves. Even in His faithfulness, God allows us to wait and long for deliverance. Jacob had to work 20 years for Laban, being abused by Laban, all this under the eyes of God (see Genesis 31: I have seen all that Laban has been doing to you). But there is a time when God delivers powerfully. He will deliver you just like He delivered Jacob. Until such time, remind your soul all the great things that He has done in your life (write them down and speak them aloud) and thank Him for them.
I ask for the grace to obey to fast as He asks you. I speak peace over you, not the peace like the world gives but the peace of our Savior- peace that surpasses all reasoning. You are one of us, and we say: no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

H Little
H Little
October 23, 2018 6:18 PM

I got so tired of my own busyness that I had to make a radical change somewhere. I am not supposed to fast because of hypoglycemia, but decided to do a partial fast. No sugar, starch, flour, dairy or meat after 4pm. I sleep so much better, and I wake up refreshed. My mind is not racing out of control anymore. I feel so peaceful and light in the morning, ready to get up. I’ve never been a morning person, but now I have found a secret. Even with infants by three months of age, the proper routine is: 1.Baby wakes up, 2. Baby is fed, 3.Baby is awake, then goes to sleep. Repeat. This is so hard to set up but it’s worth it for proper sleep, wake and digestive health. When we eat just before bedtime, our digestive system is hard at work all night long, and we wake up groggy. Try it yourself. You will notice the result in just one day.

Lori Sloane
October 24, 2018 10:41 AM

Hi Little Thank you for this advise. I would like to try this. God bless you.

Melanie Cyr
Melanie Cyr
October 23, 2018 1:06 PM

Carol, I am praying for you that you would know God’s word as TRUTH, His Love as UNFAILING and His Mercies NEVER-ENDING.
Cry out to Him. He hears you. Read His word, let it settle in your soul. The enemy cannot destroy what God has already done. He has died for you.
God Bless you sister!

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
October 23, 2018 2:36 PM

I’m praying for you Carol, fastness hard but it’s worth it you’ll have a breakthrough and overcome any addiction or personal struggles in Jesus mighty name

JOY
JOY
October 23, 2018 6:51 PM

Hi Carol , I got free using this video over and over and over and as you get free then you learn what doors are opening that the enemy uses to come back in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUExdt0LLII and this pastor teaches by example what the enemy does and how satan destroys lives and I learned so much watching him deliver people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgylyGmEA8o&list=PLUwpdUUw6mIWVrwIH9rO-lmuRDjSlZrdQ I can say I don’t make a very good victim because I hate captivity. I do my self work on my own through sites online . The church has not woke up yet. Then I found out I had alters from abuse as a child and got those healed and restored back to my heart. If you have them they can keep you stuck until you get them restored back into healthy place with you.http://www.net-burst.net/counselor-therapist/find-speak-alter.htm
Hope you find your path to freedom.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7eZD3TKn_M and songs are very powerful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRbaZYGZIHA
Blessings , JOY

Warriors in Christ
Warriors in Christ
October 24, 2018 11:30 PM

Carol I will pray.

Warriors in Christ
Warriors in Christ
October 25, 2018 12:06 AM

Carol – I received the following in prayer :

Child, you have walked on a dry and cracked foundation. My Word is the only Truth that will stand Firm to the End. Go in peace, and renew your strength in Me.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 25, 2018 10:26 AM

Amen! Absorb The Word and don’t let ANYTHING else in. Only in His Word do we have a 100% guarantee that our minds are receiving 100% truth. On Christ the Solid Rock we stand, all other ground is sinking sand.

Joel
October 23, 2018 1:31 PM

This is a nice word but I am still waiting on any of the words from the past 3+ years to come to pass. I would take ANY of them, just one to come to pass. Please Lord.
Shalom.

JOY
JOY
October 26, 2018 12:20 PM

https://www.lightfromtheword.org/upload/Personalized%20Prayer%20of%20Paul.pdf pray this daily and after a month or two all hell will break away from you , I can attest to it’s efficiency. I printed out a copy to make sure to do it every day and satan was rude at first and came to flip me off in my sleep, so I know it’s rockin his boat and he’s like a cat in water.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 23, 2018 5:56 PM
The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee. Stan Johnson was very shaken today during his radio broadcast of The Prophesy Club. On January 2, 2006 the Lord gave his wife, Lesley, seven headlines, one of which was “Omer Issues In Palestinian State”. On June 14, 2008 the audible voice of the Lord told Stan, “When those prophesies I gave your wife come to pass people from all directions will begin to turn and listen to your ministry.” Stan has been waiting for these headlines to come to pass and today he received an article dated October 20, 2018 that read, “Former Prime Minister Olmert (pronounced Omer) Calls For Revival Of His 2008 Two State Peace Plan. Netanyahu’s time is over. It will take a month to strike a deal with the Palestinians.” Stan does NOT want to believe the fall of America is in 2020-21 but can not ignore that 2020 will be the 400th anniversary of God’s compact with America made on the Mayflower before it landed. An agreement to start a new nation for the furtherance of the Christian faith. Jeremiah 51:7-8,14: Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord’s hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad. Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee. This last verse about the Lord filling Babylon (USA) with men, as with caterpillers and they shall lift… Read more »
Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 25, 2018 12:31 AM

Former Prime Minister of Israel Olmert is convinced he can bring peace with his two-state vision in article from Yeshiva World. https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/israel-news/1586103/former-pm-olmert-thinks-abbas-is-a-great-leader-still-convinced-he-can-bring-peace-with-his-two-state-vision.html

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 25, 2018 3:14 PM

“Is the two-state option headed back to center stage?” Here’s a more recent article discussing the two state solution. Trump has promised to unveil his “Deal Of The Century” for peace right after the election.
The Likud and other right-wing parties are worried that recent meetings byPalestinian President Mahmoud Abbas with former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and with the opposition’s Tzipi Livni could rekindle support for the two-state solution.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 25, 2018 4:10 PM

When prophecy buffs mention dates for end-time events to occur most of our eyes glaze over after experiencing date after date failing over the years. But if we are not eternally vigilant we will be caught off balance and unprepared for what will be the most important time in our entire life. Three times in Revelation John uses the phrase “in one hour” or “one day” regarding Babylon’s demise. In other prophesies we often hear the term “suddenly”. If we accept the growing consensus that America is Babylon then it may not matter what our position is on the timing of the rapture because it is likely that America will be destroyed before the seven year tribulation begins and we will be facing our Lord. Yes, it is true that Babylon falls in Revelation C.18, just before Armageddon but this chapter could be parenthetical, outside the chronological order of the 21 judgments. As we view current events: the stress we have put on Russia and China, the world debt crisis, internal civil strife growing in America as in yesterday’s nine mail bombs, the caravans of lawless people approaching our southern border, is it not possible that America is destroyed BEFORE the Anti-Christ rises and the Revised Roman Empire takes form? John wrote, “the merchants of the earth shall weep and morn over her, for no man buyeth her mechandise anymore.” This suggests all merchants of the earth still remain. Be prepared.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 26, 2018 1:59 AM

Two other current event I neglected to mention above are all the signs that an Israeli-Palestinian peace plan is in our near future and that, according to Trump, we are already at war with China in that they have reading all our mail for some time and that they have put a chip in all our electrical products that has allowed them to eavesdrop on everyone. It was Dumitru Duduman who in 1984 (1) warned America that she would burn, (2) first named America as Babylon, (3) warned that we would go to war with China just before America’s demise, (4) that Nicaragua and Mexico would be part nations invading us and (5) that America’s attention would be focused on an internal revolution started by the communists, in the center of our country, when the Russians attacked. In my opinion Dumitru may be America’s greatest end time prophet, a man who God brought to our shores who couldn’t speak a word of English but caught our attention as a guest on the 700 Club followed by a national tour with Stan Johnson in 1992. At about the same time Henry Gruver was making similar warnings he received from God. Then, in 2001, came Terry Bennett with the time line he received during a five day visit from angel Gabriel. God has been far from silent for those with ears to hear. Thank God for what Z3 News is doing today! Thank God He has promised a way “to escape all these things that shall come to pass”, Luke 21:36.

Edouard
October 23, 2018 8:30 AM

I know that God has a mission for me as it was said to me years ago. I just need to understand which one. The battle has been really hard lately. Before discovering this website, i felt really alone in my struggles. Thank you for your testimonies!

Matt
Matt
October 23, 2018 6:15 PM

This message speaks to me deeply, as much of Lana’s writing has in the last 6 months or so. It still remains a difficult battle to even accept and believe in these words of encouragement, as I’ve been in a very deep and excruciating fight with despair and confusion for 3 or 4 years, leading to ineffectiveness spiritually and otherwise. Finding the balance between waiting on God’s help/direction and being my own help has felt like an ever growing mountain, and it’s led to self-bitterness and numbness. I try to stay open and honest with God, but I don’t know how to break out of the self-condemning hamster wheel that has been my mind, and hope and faith are dwindling.

If there’s anyone that feels led to pray for me, I would grateful. I love and appreciate this community, and I will continue to also pray for those here. May we go through trials and testing with strength, and yet wait on the Lord humbly.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 25, 2018 11:05 AM
Matt, when I read the cry of your heart, the LORD said “his cry is to follow Me.” The spirits of confusion have no authority to harass, but the legal right they are claiming is TOO MUCH INFORMATION. You have been searching back and forth for answers and information for how to make these clouds of doom dissipate. That’s horizontal thinking. Look vertically to the MOST HIGH, and you will find renewing of your mind. So, if you cast off all the dry places you have searched, and sit before your Father, He will be faithful. Father, in Jesus name, may Matt and any who are led to pray this along with us be emptied of all that is earthly knowledge and come to YOU, Abba, for wisdom. You said in your WORD, LORD that if any asks for wisdom, you would give it to him. We claim in Jesus’ name you drive out the giants in Matt and all who have suffered from confusion, despair, and desperation for reassurance that they are truly heirs in your Kingdom. By your Spirit, LORD, you will give Matt wisdom on how to follow you, know you, seek you, love you, worship you, serve you, and then testify to others what he YOU have done for him. You promise in your WORD, oh, LORD, that the Kingdom of Heaven can only be received if we become like a child. You plant a hunger for YOU in every baby born on earth. It is the knowledge and sins of the world that creep in to steal that childlike hunger. Please LORD,lead your son Matt, whom you adore with an everlasting love, to find the giants of his childhood that robbed him of his childlike faith. We slay these giants in Jesus’ name as they… Read more »
Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
October 25, 2018 12:51 PM

Matt -I have had continual success with Jon George ministries deliverance techniques -this video -demon identify yourself – will give you the name that you need to address and then attack —I just got partially free yesterday -from a big one -Incubus -was the name and I could feel it thumbing as i continually command it to leave –I had to look it up –this is the 4th time I have had tremendous breakthrough and you can FEEL when you have the correct name -they must obey Jesus commands -I recommend watching Jon George techniques on his continual hammering about commanding them to leave OVER AND OVER AND OVER I will be doing another session today -it helps tremendously to fast while doing this –it took an entire full 2 weeks of continual commanding to get my sons warts to melt away -goes the same with the demons –continual attack and commanding them to leave –get the head and cut its head off –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s988Ijt7f4g

Warriors in Christ
Warriors in Christ
October 24, 2018 11:30 PM

Matt I will pray .

Warriors in Christ
Warriors in Christ
October 25, 2018 12:09 AM

Matt – I received the following in prayer:

Circumstances , Circumstances – have tried to over take you. Do not fear, for I hold your hand as I Lead and Guide you. The shore is closer than you think. Pray and ask of Me – for my Wisdom, and I will endow you with it.

JesseW
JesseW
October 24, 2018 8:49 PM

Been there. Be patient and keep praying.

Kathleen K Nelson
Kathleen K Nelson
October 23, 2018 4:26 PM

I asked the Lord,
Why are alot of your people not having a healing and a break threw
I seen the focus is wrong
we are to be in one accord (eyes on things of above)
People are Looking to much on things that arent important.
Or to heavy for you
Come into me who are heavy in heart and i will give you rest
Did you give me that burden?Then leave it with me.
While writing this
Wow,!there is a thick battle going on in the spirit realm. Stay in Jesus presence.
FATHER IN HEAVEN, with one accord please hold us together in your spirit
Not by mght Father,not by power Father,but by your Loving Spirit Father hold us threw this battle that is going on.
Thankyou Abba

This is what i felt and seen,but
Take these words to the Lord
l see and feel these things but still get afraid sending in case im wrong

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 24, 2018 2:05 PM
I was trying to seek the LORD’s face and kept going back and forth between the latest temptation that’s been creeping in and laying it at Jesus’ feet and casting it on an altar of repentance. It was “just” an evil thought but it kept tugging at me and taking me off of the prize, my LORD and Savior Jesus. Back and forth I went. To and fro. To the idolatrous all consuming thought and back to the cross. Back and forth… So this is what he showed me.to KEEP my eyes back on the Holy and off of the profane. Matt 22:37 “Thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all they HEART, with all thy soul, and all thy mind.” The wind up photo above demostates how Satan wants to wind our heart up in the in the wrong direction, and keep cranking it tight. Why did the LORD start with the heart? Because it’s out of the heart where distractions start, and give birth to deeper, then finally HEAVIER sin. For out of the HEART proceeds evil thoughts-so it starts with a thought, ( lets use lust for an example since Satan LOVES to use that one on Christians to destroy families and ministries and it’s easy to keep it a secret) .the devil turns the crank of our heart in the WRONG direction then fornications-he tempts the thought til the flesh acts, (let’s use “pornication” and sex addiction for example because the LORD showed me it’s Satan’s FAVORITE tool to ATTEMPT to completely destroy the BRIDE because again, it’s secretive. Christians say, “Who Me? Oh, NO, NOT. me! Look at me-I’ve got it all together.Praise Jesus ! Hallelujah!” Let’s cut through all hypocrisy. So now, fornication has,manifested, cranking TIGHTER,now, Beloved, then adultery- even if it’s just… Read more »
Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
October 25, 2018 2:20 AM

Carolanne, the “system” has made it so easy for people to SIN and get away with it, but to also make FINANCIAL PROFIT from sin.
Just like you mentioned earlier, DIVORCE is a profitable department in the Legal System.
Lawyers tell LIES, and JUSTICE can be bought with money.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 25, 2018 11:19 AM

Amen, Cunny Fred. You are such a friend to me, with words of wisdom. Those divorce wounds of mine were long ago but like a nasty cold sore, they lie dormant and resurface. The LORD is waking me up to recognize that when I was trying to drum up victimization in that divorce process, I finger pointed, when I had a log in my own eye of emotional unfaithfulness. He said that someone out there might have been going through something similar. He not only cleanses us with His righteous blood to prepare us to be His Bride, he scours the crevices that are hidden. This is so strange, but in the Spirit, I feel you are wearing a tuxedo?????? ??????????????? I truly have NO idea what that means. PS-FAZ was sure climbing yesterday. I haven’t checked it today though. Shalom, Brother!

Robert M
Robert M
October 23, 2018 5:52 PM

Amen I’ve been reading the warnings time is short so we must make the most of it and step into our calling now…and i desire to do that! …however I am still stuck and all alone…I’m glad to hear the delay is over!…I believe the Lords revealed the type of ministry I am heading towards….I pray for those people He intends to reach thru me…that they come to know our lord and saviour Jesus christ! Praise God for His goodness and wonderful works to the children of men!

Peggy
Peggy
October 23, 2018 12:26 PM

YES!, wasn’t going to check z3 today, but then Holy Spirit whisper Lana has a new one. I thought ok, Praise God Hallelujah

Alaina
Alaina
October 23, 2018 12:05 PM

This word was definitely for me. I am one of those Christians who are spinning instead of focusing. Thank you for this word Lana.