It’s time to enter into the fuller intimate place He has for you!

We were all walking within a massive wing of the Father, in between His feathers during worship at SOG tonight. The atmosphere of His heart was so thick. His fire was fanning in the room among us. The Father was longing for us to come deeper into Him, as we were longing for more of Him. Very powerful!

It’s time to enter into the fuller intimate place He has for you!

I will dwell in Your tabernacle forever; let me find refuge and trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! (Psalm 61:4)

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!”
3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. (Psalm 91:1-4)

Rev Susan O'Marra

Author: Rev Susan O’Marra

Rev Susan O’Marra and her husband Patrick are pastors of The Salvation of God Church in Rochester NY, which is a charismatic Assembly of God prophetic training and equipping center focusing on equipping the saints to do the work of the ministry. She shares her dreams and visions on her blog, In the Image of His Glory Ministries. Susan enjoys camping, archaeology, travel, gardening, and missions.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Michael Brennan
July 8, 2017 8:31 am

This experience reminds me of a vision I had in May where a friend and I were chased into a “cave” by a pack of bears. Jesus was inside with a campfire and He gave us something to drink that warmed us to our core.

The Lord has taken me back to that place several times since then for deeper intimacy and revelation of what lies ahead. And it turned out that the cave walls were made of feathers, we were actually beneath our Father’s wings! You even quoted Psalm 91 which is the scripture He gave to me as confirmation of this vision.

The vision: https://cascade.blog/2017/06/24/beneath-his-wings/

A few days ago the Lord brought me back to that place after several weeks of no dreams or visions. Then last night He told me to disconnect from social media and spend less time on the internet and enter into a time of deeper worship and intimacy with Him. He also said He would be sending more dreams and visions during this time.

It seems that it’s time enter into that place again. If it’s from the Lord and it’s very important, He will always tell me three times and this is the third time. Thank you for the confirmation, sister! I hope everyone accepts the invitation! There is no better place to be than in His presence!

Rosemary
Rosemary
July 8, 2017 7:17 pm

Michael, in times past I was with a group that studied root words to get a better picture of its true meaning. The cave of Adullam (where David fled and began with misfits turned to warriors) root word is Strongs 4631 “uwr,” meaning to be exposed, made naked or laid bare. To inhabit a cave is a time where everything is stripped from you, every support is taken away and you are found as a single soul clothed only in flesh. David describes it in Psalm 142. But it’s also the cave where the broken are drawn and transformed into mighty men. Yes, you and your friend found a good place in the cave, where one can fellowship in true nakedness and be built for Himself a mighty army!

Michael Brennan
July 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Thank you for sharing this Rosemary. There are several other details that I did not post that were from later visions of this same place and pertained to my personal walk with the Lord. I’ll just say that what you’ve told me is a HUGE confirmation and is greatly encouraging to me. God bless you, sister.

Rosemary
Rosemary
July 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Michael, we are to build each other up. Praise indeed for the Spirit to confirm the purpose of His work in you! May you continue to submit to the process of the cave, learning what strength comes from humility.

St.Khawnan
July 9, 2017 2:24 am

Amen… Had a similar dream wherein I took REFUGE under a BRANCH instead of wings…
***
DREAM (6/20-21/2017):
I was on a side of the hill looking into an aquarium, when I noticed a fish that appeared to be me swimming among other fish. However, I also noticed a large frog-like amphibious fish that suddenly dashed after me to devour & swallow me whole. Realizing I was too small to fight back, I quickly evaded this predator by taking REFUGE under a large BRANCH & ROCK! When I awoke, the LORD quickened me to:

JEREMIAH 23:5,6- THE RIGHTEOUS BRANCH & KING… DWELLING SAFELY… IN HIS NAME… THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS!

Also see: Isaiah 11:1 & Jeremiah 33:15

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
July 8, 2017 3:49 am

Glory be to God for this great privilege to live in His presence forever.

Scott
Scott
July 8, 2017 11:55 pm

We attended the Christian Summer Lights concert in KC last night…featuring MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Natalie Grant and others. When Jeremy Camp sang his song “Overcome” you could literally feel the presence of God descend upon the crowd as 10,000 people were singing along. Even Jeremy felt it as he declared after the song that we were having a revival!

rich lattarulo
rich lattarulo
July 8, 2017 9:15 am

Dear Susan: Recently Elizabeth Marie posted about the injured eagle, representing the fallen eagle that is the great US. The US is the anthem of Nimrod: Let US build US a kingdom & a tower, let US build US a name. Do a word study on eagle and you’ll find in Exodus that the Lord is The Eagle who bare us on His wings out of Egypt, the world, to bring us to Himself. We are to be eaglets, not the bald eagles that come under judgment, like Babylon & the US of A. They may have been vessels in God’s hand but they filled themselves up with pride and had no use for the Lord. That word study is a real treasure & it is for a peculiar people – ones from whom the Lord has shut up wealth. Our portion of riches is the word & The Word of God. He is coming for His Bride, the one willing to be intimate, married, surrendered and dying, loving the truth more than her own life. She was a disciple, grown up to be a woman in love and in the marriage bed with her Husband. She will birth His vision & His children. God bless you. I believe the Lord is saying to you: Will you drop your nets and come follow Me. Susan, will you marry Me and become part of Mrs. Jesus Christ?

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 8, 2017 7:43 am

Amen!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 8, 2017 10:45 am

Thanks, many have a false peace reminds me of the people not seeing the tidal wave…
People were worried when the fire first broke out and spread rapidly Wednesday, sending a huge plume of smoke into the air, said Balazs Jarai, general manager of the Bivouac Bivvi Hostel in Breckenridge. But he said the mood in town Friday was “pretty relaxed.”

“It’s pretty much business as usual,” said Jarai, whose hostel often hosts hikers.